The Girl of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you helped a lot! I will keep that in mind for sure." We both stood up from the couch. We made our way to the front door and I opened it for her. We both stood out on the porch for a few minutes before I broke the silence.

"Well I guess this is goodbye for now. I'll see you at school on Monday and maybe we can get together again to work on our project."

"Yes that sounds very good. I hope you keep the magic that is in those hands. I will probably be calling on it real soon."

"I will keep that in mind. Have a good night see you later!"

As I turned to leave Emily grabbed my shoulder turned me around and kissed me. This wasn't some peck on the lips this was a full kiss the only thing missing was tongue which I wasn't going to start complaining about.

The kiss was mindblowing. By far the best feeling I had had all night. Even better than her feet in my lap or me massaging her feet. It was the best thing I had ever felt in my life. That kiss was everything I imagined it would be plus some. The kiss lasted quite a few seconds before she leaned back.

After the kiss she leaned into my ear and said, "Thank you for not taking advantage of me in my aroused state. You are a true gentleman." As soon as she said that she spun on her heels causing her skirt to twirl around with her and walked back into her house leaving me in a dazed state on her porch. My mind had just exploded from the nights events and I didn't think I would be able to make it home. As I was walking back to my car I think I knocked something over but I couldn't tell. Nothing in the world mattered to me right now. All I was focused on was remembering that kiss.

I got into my car and drove home. I don't even remember the drive home or climbing into bed. All I remember is staring up at the ceiling in my bed with a smile on my face going through all of the nights events and thinking this is going to be the start of a beautiful relationship.

12