The Girl of Your Dreams

Story Info
She writes a short letter to tell him how she wants him.
500 words
3.88
7.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did you notice the picture I inserted in the envelope with this letter? I bet you didn't notice that her eyes are hazel. You probably saw the blonde hair, and once you unfolded the glossy photo I bet you noticed her perky breasts and her nails, resting on her hips, not so subtly pointing at her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

You're probably wondering why I sent you a centerfold along with this letter. Me. The same woman who gives you that look every time I catch you checking out another woman. The same woman who despises any kind of porn. So why am I sending you this then? Because I want you to know that as sexy this pinup is, as delicious as she is, I'm even better.

Would you say she's perfect? Not one inch of detectable fat on her, large buoyant breasts that defy gravity and nature, narrow waist, and sloped hips.

My breasts sag more than hers do, but they are full and luscious, with nipples that scream out to be sucked. Touch her breasts. Nice and glossy aren't they? Mine are warm and waiting to be pressed up against your glorious, manly chest. Much later you'll find out just how soft and smooth they are when your cock glides in and out of the valley between them.

You're drooling, aren't you? I'm imagining if you were here and drooling over me as you are now. I'm imagining to your surprise a trail of saliva escaping out of your mouth and dropping onto on to my pointed nipple, splattering it and covering it, falling down the underside of my breast, down to my undulating tummy where it drains into my navel. I gasp and tighten my stomach muscles again, and your saliva slopes down and gets lost in the tangled growth below.

My, it's wet down there! And it has nothing to do with your adventurous saliva. Just thinking about this is enough to make me wet, but I have also been touching myself. So not only is my cunt sopping wet, but so are my fingers, which I have now just wiped on this letter. Can you smell me? As I touch myself with my fingers I imagine each way that you touch me: with your fingertips that rub my clit and slide up my cunt, your tongue that kisses and flitters across all my secret and magical places, and your magnificent cock that fills me completely.

As you can probably tell from my jumpy handwriting, my love, I'm about to cum. Are you? Yes, I'm about to, but I won't. I'm pulling my panties back up and I'll keep them on until I see you tomorrow. When we are together again and we embrace I want you to inhale deeply and whisper in my ear if you can smell me.

So go ahead, my love, stare at this centerfold all you want because I know when you close your eyes you'll be dreaming of me.