White Cocks Make Me Do Bad Things

Story Info
White cocks awaken dormant sexual desires in an Asian woman.
8.5k words
4.38
88k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pennylin
pennylin
263 Followers

This story contains interracial sex, cuckoldry, and a cheating wife. If these things are upsetting to you, please don't read this story and waste your time kink-shaming me. This story is fiction, so please don't send me messages criticizing my behavior or giving me marital advice. But I will say this in response to my readers who say that the lack of condoms make my stories seem unrealistic. In my own experience, I've had a lot of risky, unprotected intercourse, so it's realistic to me. Of course, I shouldn't have had unprotected sex, I'm ashamed that I did, and I'm lucky to have escaped bad consequences, and absolutely, you should use condoms when having sex, especially with strangers.

The first time I cheated on my husband was just about a year and a half after we were married. At that time, I had no idea that I could be capable of such a thing. First of all, I had convinced myself that I wasn't that sexual of a person. I had difficulty getting stimulated for sex with my husband Grant. Even with foreplay, I couldn't get aroused enough so that we could have vaginal intercourse. When we did have sex, I had to use a lot of lubricant to make it work.

It wasn't that I was against the idea of sex. I liked the idea of sharing intimacy with another person. But it just seemed as if my plumbing wouldn't cooperate. We had gotten to the point where Grant suggested that I seek some medical or psychological help.

I know that it was frustrating for Grant, but he had been dealing with it for a while since we had been going out for two years before we got married. There was nothing wrong with Grant, who is an attractive Asian guy who I really love. In all other respects, our relationship was great. I chalked it up to a low sex drive, and a lack of interest in sex generally on my part. My attitude was, what's the big deal about sex anyway?

I would feel bad about my ineptitude in bed when I would think about Grant's ex-girlfriend, Cindy. Cindy was slinky and voluptuous in a way that I was not. I could easily see how she had probably fulfilled my husband's sexual desires in a way that I hadn't able to. Those thoughts would often motivate me to try harder in bed, but to no avail.

My first time with someone else came completely out of the blue. It occurred at an office retreat that my company has every year. It was at a resort a couple of hours away from our company headquarters. On the second night of the retreat, after an evening of Karaoke and drinking, I found myself sitting next to Ryan, a guy I didn't know that well. He was tall, handsome and well-built, probably a couple of years older than me. There had been some light flirting going on between us earlier in the evening, but it wasn't anything serious or inappropriate.

But then, at one point, he leaned over and said to me: "I'm gonna fuck your married Asian pussy tonight." In his voice was a bit of belligerence mixed in with a lot of entitlement. I laughed it off, but felt a jolt of arousal go up my spine. No one had ever talked to me like that before, and it triggered something in me. Later, when he was sitting across from me, he would nudge my foot occasionally, and our eyes would meet. Each time he looked at me, I would feel that jolt, as if my body were buzzing. At one point, he leaned over the table and said, "You know I'm gonna fuck you whether you want to or not." Something about his macho forwardness made me feel like I could not resist.

I don't know why the idea of being with him made my heart race, although sex hadn't been able to move me in any way before. I couldn't stop looking over at him over the next half hour or so. He saw me looking at him and moved back over to sit next to me. He massaged my leg with his hand and said, "I mean it, let's go up to my room." As he said it, he grabbed my arm, and held it firmly as if he wasn't going to let go.

I nodded, okay, and we slipped out of the bar together. I don't know why I acquiesced to him--it was so out of character for me. I didn't think I was capable of doing such a thing, but I felt like I had no choice but to do as I was told. By the time we got into the elevator, I was tingling all over. He kissed me hard in the elevator, and explored the insides of my mouth with his tongue.

By the time we got to his room, my panties were soaking wet. That was new for me. I don't know if I'd ever been that wet. He expertly stripped my clothes off, and without any foreplay, plunged his cock into me. Despite its relatively large size, it worked its way into my pussy painlessly, even though it was clearly larger than Grant's cock.

"Oh my god," I exclaimed as it opened me up in a way that I had never been stretched before. They were words of surprise. Surprise that his cock went inside me so easily, and surprise that it felt so good. There wasn't anything special in the way he fucked me at first, but sex with him felt so different to me. I guess it wasn't so much him, as it was me that was opening up for him in a way that I never did for my husband. Even at my most aroused state with Grant, my pussy was never this wet or pliable.

"Fuck, that's good," Ryan said. "I love tight Asian pussy." He didn't have a condom on, and I didn't care. It was a sexual awakening for me. Now I finally saw what the big deal with sex was.

"God, yes, fuck me," I said, gripping him tightly against me. HIs body was muscled and as hard as his cock. "Oh god, I want you." Not only had I never verbalized those thoughts during sex, I had never thought them. I literally didn't know that sex could be like this.

He then fucked me in positions I had never tried before. It was not the sex that I was used to. But my female parts were no longer dysfunctional, and it was like they had, for the first time, come to life. Every single thing we did was like a revelation to me. At one point, he pushed my head down to his cock, and although I had given my husband head before, this felt so different. Having his big White cock in my mouth, dripping with my juices aroused me all over again.

"Suck on that dick," Ryan said, but I needed no encouragement. I had previously been a little shy about oral sex, but this time, I was hungry to have it in my mouth, so eager to please him. The idea of being willing to do anything to sexually satisfy a man never felt so arousing.

He returned the favor, and I almost came. I have a hard time orgasming, even when I masturbate, but he brought me close. Afterwards, he had me sit on his cock, and that's a position I'm not that fond of, because if you're not turned on, it doesn't work that well. This time, I couldn't get enough of him as I bounced on his stiff cock until he came.

As I crept back to my room in the middle of the night, I still felt a little like I was walking on a cloud. I know this sounds bad, but whatever guilt I might have felt was overwhelmed by a sense of sexual wellbeing.

The next day, I wanted more of Ryan's cock, but I didn't see him anywhere. I was amazed at my transformation. Just the day before, I had been frigid and unresponsive--practically a nun--and now I was wandering in the lobby with an insatiable craving, desperately looking for the man who had done this to me. Later in the day, another guy, Andrew came up to me and asked if I would be up for some action. I had never met this guy before.

"What do you mean?" I said, taken aback.

"Ryan said you might be willing to have some fun with a guy like me," he replied.

"What do you mean by a guy like you?" I asked.

"Big, white, mean," he said. "Really big."

"Where's Ryan?" I asked.

"Forget about Ryan," he replied. "He went home early."

I looked at him for a moment, then surprised myself by saying, "Alright." We agreed to meet after the evening's festivities. But as the day went on, I was hesitant about going through with it. I had a craving for sex after the night with Ryan, but two different men in one weekend seemed extreme for someone like me who had slept with a total of two people before this. And I didn't know this guy at all, and there was something a little off about him, I thought.

I could have just blown him off, but he didn't seem like the kind of man you want to just ignore, so I found him later to tell him I'd changed my mind.

"About tonight," I said. "Maybe it's better if we don't."

He looked at me unfazed. Seeing him weakened my resolve. I didn't think that I was the sort of person who was attracted to men based on appearances, but apparently, I am. In addition, I had no idea that Andrew was my type. He was slightly bigger than Ryan, but had a completely different appeal. Whereas Ryan was clean cut and handsome in a traditional way, Andrew was rugged and rough looking, with a full beard and long, shoulder-length hair. He looked more like a trucker than the software developer that he was.

"I know you don't mean that," he said. I didn't know how to deal with someone who wouldn't take no for an answer. I felt suddenly submissive, and looked down at my feet to avoid eye contact. "I know you want me to do nasty things to you."

The way he spoke both scared me and turned me on. I wasn't sure what I wanted. He was not like anyone I had ever thought about having sex with. I said, "I'm just not feeling that comfortable about it."

"Let's just go to your room right now," he said.

"And skip the program?" I asked.

Andrew just took me by the arm and led me to the elevator bank. Unlike Ryan, he didn't kiss me in the elevator, but I was tingling anyway.

All the way to my room, I was trying to find the words to tell him I didn't want to go through with it. Frankly, I was a little scared of him. But soon we were at my door. I was conflicted. Despite my fears, I felt awkward for having led him this far. It almost seemed impolite to send him away. On top of that, my heart was pounding with anticipation. I couldn't get any words out of my mouth and instead opened the door with my key card.

"Nice room," he said. Andrew took his shirt off, and the sight of his chiseled torso made my pussy tingle.

"I don't usually do this kind of thing," I said, nervously.

"What the fuck do I care?" he said as he pushed me roughly down onto my knees. He took out an enormous cock, much larger than Ryan's and leered at me as he pushed it into my mouth.

I put my mouth around it tentatively, and bobbed my head on it, taking as much as I could into my mouth.

"Shit, I hope you fuck better than you give head," Andrew said.

He held my head tight and jammed his cock as far into my mouth as he could. The head of his cock was lodged in my throat, and I couldn't breathe. He held it there for what seemed like an eternity before he jerked my head off of it, and shoved me onto the floor.

Just as I got up off the floor, he slapped me hard, on the face. It was with enough force that I fell to the floor again.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. But before I could do anything, he grabbed me and forced me onto the bed. He forcibly ripped my top off, then straddled me, and sat uncomfortably on my stomach, crushing me with his weight. I was struggling to get him off of me.

"You call these breasts, you flat-chested bitch?" His rudeness caught me off guard, but they also hit their mark. There was something about his degrading remarks that made me want to submit to him. I stopped struggling.

"I'm sorry," I said. I don't know why I was apologizing. He shifted so that he was now sitting on my chest. He reinserted his cock into my mouth and pistoned in and out of my mouth for a little while.

"Take your pants off, if you want me to fuck you," he said, getting off of me.

"I don't know if I want you to fuck me, " I responded. I got off the bed. He instantly grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back onto the bed. The force with which he yanked my hair scared me. It was hard to process what was happening to me, but it was obvious that his harsh treatment of me was turning me on. I quickly removed my pants, laid down on my back and looked up at him expectantly.

"Spread your legs, you little slut," he said. I obediently opened my legs for him. I don't think I had ever been more excited about sex in my life. I didn't understand why this debasement turned me on so much. I'm a college-educated woman who my friends would describe as a pretty put-together professional, proper to the point of being prudish and an ardent feminist. A friend once told me that a guy described me as a ball-buster. And here, instead, some stranger I didn't even know was going to bust his nut in me.

He got in between my legs, and pushed his rock hard dick in me with a forceful thrust.

"Oh my fucking god," I moaned as I felt it go deep inside me.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," he ordered. "Just shut up and take it."

The tone of his voice made me feel like I hadn't for a long time. It was the feeling you get when you're chastised. I could feel tears welling up, as if I had just been disciplined. I've been afraid of authority figures throughout my life, and as a result I had always done what I was told.

Once Andrew's big dick was all the way in, he pulled it out slowly and deliberately, then slammed it back in, taking my breath away. He continued in this way for a while, withdrawing his dick slowly, then ramming it back into me as hard as possible. I tried not to say anything, but each thrust made me grunt involuntarily as his cock filled and stretched me as I had never been before.

"The way you're grunting, you sound more like a marine doing push-ups than a woman having sex," he laughed.

"I'm sorry," I apologized again.

As I lay on my back, as much as Andrew's slow but deliberate pounding was taking me where I had never been before, I knew he was just getting started and I was filled with anticipation for what was going to happen next. Sex with Ryan had been amazing, but this was on another level. I wanted this brute of a man to have my body to use as he wanted. I just wanted to submit to him completely. In under half an hour, I had gone from being a respectable professional to being just a slut that wanted to give up every last shred of her dignity. I didn't want him to make love to me, I wanted him to use my body to pleasure himself.

"You ready to be good and fucked?" he asked rhetorically.

What he did next was to fuck me with such force and violence that I thought he might physically break me. When he started to slam his cock in and out of my pussy, I orgasmed within the first few thrusts. After that, I think I just lost my mind. I know I was screaming and shrieking while he kept it up for an impossibly long time. By the time he pulled out of me, I had to work to calm myself down because I thought I was about to hyperventilate.

"Oh shit, you're a terrible lay," he said as he pulled out. "You're nothing but a hole to stick my dick into."

He pulled me down onto my knees and stuck his cock in my face.

"Let's see you do a little work here and earn your keep," he said.

I gobbled on his cock, working it with my lips and hands as well as I could. I wanted to please him and have him come in my mouth.

"Shit, I remember, you don't know how to suck dick, either," he laughed. "What the fuck are you good for?"

He then positioned me on my stomach on the bed and my feet on the floor. He got behind me, and pushed his cock into me. In this position, my pussy felt even more stretched than it had been before. With each thrust, his cock seemed to go in deeper and deeper. It was an unreal sensation. He finished by coming inside me, and his orgasm seemed to last forever, and I could feel his cock spasming inside me, over and over again.

"I'm surprised I was able to come, you worthless piece of shit," he said as his cock withdrew from me with a plop. I felt a little bereft, not having his cock in me. "I'd have more fun fucking my mother-in-law."

As I lay in bed, he flipped me over onto my stomach. He put saliva all around my anus, then worked two, then three fingers into my ass. Then his cock was hard again, and he worked it into my tight opening. Although Grant had wanted to try anal intercourse, I had refused. Now, Andrew was putting a cock into my ass for the first time.

"Oh fuck, what're you doing!" I screamed.

"Just shut up and take my cock up your ass, you cheating Asian slut," he said. "This is what you're good for." He held my arms behind my back with one hand, and pressed my face into the mattress.

"God no," I yelled. "It won't fit."

"You've been asking for this since I met you," he said. "You might as well walk around with a sign that says: fuck me up the ass."

"Unh, oh god, no," I grunted as he forced his dick into my ass. "Oh fuck." Soon the head was in, and there was less discomfort. Andrew started pumping his cock, and although there was still some pain, the sensation was arousing. Also arousing was the idea of this big, White guy using my ass to get himself off. I wanted him to take me in every possible way.

"Don't tell me you don't deserve this," he spat out. "You're just a skanky Asian whore."

"Yes, you're right," I whimpered.

"You bet I'm right," he said. "I see you got a nice wedding ring there. You go home and tell your husband you got fucked up the ass real good this weekend, alright?"

"Oh, yeah, fuck my ass," I said through my teeth. "Fuck my asshole. I want you to fuck me."

Feeling his cock sliding in and out of my ass was a new feeling. I don't know if it was that I loved that sensation or just the idea of being violated that had me going. I knew that I didn't want it to be the last time I got fucked up the ass.

"Shit, I'm coming in your ass, bitch," he said as he hammered into me extra hard for emphasis. I felt completely spent as he collapsed on top of me. I think I dozed for a while, but sometime later, he was flipping me onto my back.

He entered my pussy with his now filthy cock. I knew he shouldn't be sticking his cock that had in my asshole inside me, but I also knew I was powerless to stop him. As he fucked me, he put his hands around my throat. He kept up his non-stop verbal abuse while his huge dirty dick violated me. Andrew seemed to know exactly what to say to push my buttons.

Then he tightened his grip around my throat. I panicked and started to thrash about, trying to escape his grip, but he held on tight. I really thought he was going to asphyxiate me, but he seemed to know just how much he could choke me without killing me.

After he came inside me for the third time, I passed out. When I woke up, Andrew was gone.

Those were the first two White men I had ever slept with. Why they were able to flip on my ignition was a mystery to me. I wondered if the thrill had to do with the fact that I was cheating, or was it because they were White? I had previously only had sex with two Asian men, and neither of them had been able to stimulate me in the way Ryan and Andrew had. And was their abusive and degrading treatment of me a big part of the turn on for me?

All the way home, I kept asking myself what I had just done. I could hardly believe what had happened. The guilt started to set in, but I was also buzzing with a sensuality that I had never felt before. I was sure that Grant would see the new me and know what I had done. And although I knew how resilient the vagina is, it really felt like my pussy had become permanently stretched out. I wondered, would Grant be able to tell the difference?

But instead, I had the best sex with my husband that I had ever had. I was wet, and so horny. I needed no K-Y jelly. I fucked my husband like he had never been fucked before. I made noises I had never made before. I let him fuck me in different positions. At the risk of giving away what I had been up to the last two days, I bounced on his dick as I had done with Ryan. He asked me what had gotten into me. I said I missed you. He said, jokingly, you should go away more often. Despite my guilt, I felt that my infidelity had fixed our sex life. However, I have to admit that the whole time Grant made love to me, I imagined that I was being abused by Andrew.

pennylin
pennylin
263 Followers