The Girl with Two Boyfriends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't thinking anything, were you Dan?"

"Who me? Like what?"

* * * * *

By the time they got back to Dan's flat, they were all ravenous. They devoured the food that they had bought and Isabel made a pot of coffee, which they took into the lounge. They sat there for some time, just relaxing and chatting about the way things had worked out.

"Have you two really known each other since school?"

"Yea, I used to pass my ex-girlfriends on to him when I finished with them."

"Actually, I seem to recall it was the other way round."

She laughed. "Have you ever shared one like this before?"

"Er ..." He decided to change the subject slightly. "I did fuck one of his girlfriends one evening when he drunk so much that he passed out."

"What? Which one was that?"

"Monika - remember her?"

"Oh, her - she used to fuck everybody, women included."

They sat there in silence for a couple of minutes, drinking their coffee, all three lost in their own private thoughts.

"So, how are you doing, Isabel?"

"I'm doing fine thank you. Might even let you two take me back into the bedroom soon."

"Ready when you are."

"Me, too."

Isabel finished her coffee and carried the empty cup back into the kitchen. After a few minutes, the men noticed that she hadn't returned.

"Isabel, where are you?"

"In the bedroom, lying on the bed with my legs apart."

Two men rushing isn't normally described as a stampede, but that was a pretty accurate description.

She was lying naked on the bed. "Who's going to have me first this time?" The men ripped their own clothes off and were ready in seconds.

"I've had an idea," said Dan. "Mike, you lie on the bed and Isabel, you straddle him, cowgirl style."

Mike got on the bed and lay on his back. Isabel swung her leg over him and sat across his thighs. He reached up and began playing with her tits while she stroked his cock. After a bit, Mike lowered one hand to her cunt and fingered her.

"Oh, I love it; I just love it," she exclaimed.

When she was ready, Mike pulled her forward, lifted her slightly and lowered her onto his cock. She started bouncing up and down, but Mike pulled her down onto his chest and started pounding into her from underneath. Dan watched them fucking for a couple of minutes, then reached for the bottle of lube. He smeared some over his cock then walked to the end of the bed and straddled his friend's legs. Opening the bottle again, he poured some of the liquid onto the crack of Isabel's arse. She looked round, somewhat alarmed.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Getting ready to fuck your arse, while Mike fucks your pussy."

"What? You can't be serious! There isn't room for two of you in there!"

"You'll be fine - lots of girls do it."

"Well, I've never heard of any."

"Trust me, you'll love it." He now had two fingers in her arse. Mike had stopped moving to allow his friend to prepare her.

"I've never done anything like that before!"

"Well, this it turning into a weekend of firsts for you." He worked a third finger into her.

"Oh, my god, I'm not that sort of girl!"

Dan pushed his cock up against her arse and eased it in.

"Oh, my god, I feel so full!"

He pushed a bit further in and waited for her to get used to his girth. One final push and he was in far enough. He started gently rocking back and forth, gradually working his cock further in with each thrust. Mike resumed fucking her cunt.

"God, that feels incredible!"

The two men increased the speeds and lengths of their thrusts until they were both giving her all they had. Eventually, they managed to get the action just right, with one pulling back, while the other pushed in.

"Oh, my god, I've never felt anything like this before; you're tearing me apart. It's incredible. Keep going; don't stop. You're going to make me come."

When she came, it was like an express train. She shook violently all over and cried out at the top of her voice, causing Dan to worry about the neighbours. Dan came next, flooding her arse with a fresh load of cum and finally Mike filled her cunt with a new load too. The three of them collapsed onto the bed.

"Oh, my god!"

"Can't you think of something else to say?" asked Dan.

"Oh, my god! That was amazing! ... And before you ask, you're not switching places for a repeat performance."

"That's a good idea," said Mike. "I fancy another go in your arse."

"No way! You're thicker than Dan so it just wouldn't work and in any case, I can't take any more this weekend. I'm completely fucked out."

"OK, we'll save that for next weekend."

After cleaning themselves up in the bathroom, all three lay on the bed resting and they were asleep within minutes. Dan woke first and he needed to pee. He looked at his alarm clock - 6:50 p.m. Where had the afternoon gone? They must have been asleep for a couple of hours. He went to the bathroom, had a pee and while he was there, thought he might as well take a shower too. He returned to the bedroom feeling refreshed and hungry. He dressed quietly and went to the kitchen to prepare some dinner.

A bit later, Mike stuck his head round the door. "OK if I take a quick shower?"

"Help yourself. What's Isabel doing?"

"Still asleep."

A few minutes later, she woke too and took her turn in the shower after Mike.

"Dinner's ready."

The three of them sat down to eat the pasta that Dan had prepared. "Wine anyone?" They both shook their heads.

After dinner, Isabel announced that she ought to be getting home. She had some household chores to sort out before she went to bed.

"We were just about to take you back into the bedroom, weren't we Dan?"

"Yep, we're both desperate again!"

"For Christ's sake, guys! Don't you ever think about anything else? I've lost count how many times you've both had me this weekend. All I know is I'm completely fucked out."

"Well how about giving us both a quick blow job before you go?"

"What? Do you really need one?"

"No, two actually - that's one each." The two men grinned at her.

She sighed. "Oh, alright then."

She knelt down in front of them, fished their cocks out of their trousers and started sucking, switching back and forth between them. Before long, Dan started panting. "I'm coming - don't switch back to Mike - aaarrrgh, yes." He pumped what little cum he could muster into her mouth and collapsed back onto a chair.

She turned to Mike. It wasn't long before he too emptied his balls into her mouth. "Isabel, that was fantastic, you're a great cocksucker too." She stood up and disappeared into the bathroom to sort herself out.

"Right," she said on her return. "Give me back my panties then I'm going to escape from here before you invent some other way to misuse my body." The men laughed. Dan went to the bedroom, retrieved her panties from his wardrobe and handed them to her. She put them on, being careful which way she bent over to do so. She didn't want to give them any more ideas.

"Same time next week at my place," said Mike.

"Yep, but I'm not waiting that long," replied Dan.

"OK, guys, how about you both fuck me separately during the week and then both together next weekend?" The two men agreed. Isabel retrieved her handbag from the lounge. "Right, I'm off. Call me when you need me! But not tomorrow - I'm recuperating till at least Tuesday." She walked out of the flat, closing the door behind her.

The two men looked at each other, grinned and gave each other high fives.

"Isabel's turning into just the sort of girl I like!"

"Yea - perfect!"

"Maybe we should invite Steve and Tim over to join in too sometime."

"Last I heard they were both busy fucking Wendy at every opportunity."

"Wendy?"

"Yea, you know, that little redhead we spent last winter shagging."

"Oh, yea, Wendy - she was good - I wouldn't mind another go between her legs."

"Tell you what, we'll give Isabel a couple of weeks to get used to fucking us both together, then I'll arrange for all six of us to meet up. Maybe the four guys will get to fuck both girls."

"I'll go for that - in the meantime, how about a beer?"

"You bet - bring the whole fucking crate in!"

* * * * *

Postscript

I hope you enjoyed this story. They take a long time to write, so if you want another chapter, some positive comments and some good high votes might encourage me to write it. You can probably already guess how it will start, but I've got a surprise middle and a 'happy' ending in mind. Negative comments are also welcome as long as they're constructive, but strings of insults, which some authors receive, merely make the person who posts the comment look stupid.

12