All Comments on 'The Girls in the Band'

by amber_now26

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

Fantastic first submission.. Hope to see more. Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

Wonderfully written. Introduction gives both a sense of the closeness of Sammi and Bethany, as well as reassuring the reader that the story won't de-evolve into a simple 'wham-bam-thank-ya-ma'am'. Always good to see a story with a plot, kept simple and fresh. Not to mention impactful use of language and thought.

As for the sex, beautifully depicted, plus having a little something for most everybody... M/F, exhibitionism, F/F...

Can't wait for your second foray into this realm. *smiles*

bongoliciousbongoliciousover 19 years ago
mmm... nice

Yum. VERY yum. Dear lady, your flair for fine erotica is a sweet, tingly delight. Hard to believe that this is your first Literotica submission! Please keep the words coming; in fact, another installment or two to this steamy epistle would be far from a bad thing. Thanks ever so for bringing pleasure to this reader's evening... I click my heels together and bow to you three times.

Lady_GlorfindelLady_Glorfindelover 19 years ago
*pants and fans myself*

Ummm WOW sweet love. I LOVED this one. I could feel the emotion all the way through it. I hope you have more "cumming" Just make sure you let me know when you post some more.

Love, kisses and licks

catmanhuntingcatmanhuntingover 19 years ago
Kickin!

semi-duped post, but this story ROX; more more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting to see how the other half lives

I enjoyed it very much. I hope to see more. Handsomeone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous