The Girls in the Band

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to feel something else, sis. Lie back now. Trust me."

Trust wasn't an issue. Sammi knew she would do anything Bethany asked of her and that she would be delighted that she had complied. Unfolding from her kneeling position, she stretched back onto the carpet before lifting her hips at the gentle urging of Bethany's hands. She felt her jeans and panties whisper away, felt a sweet agony between her legs as she saw her friend smilingly study the well of desire that her pussy had become.

"Soon, love," Bethany mouthed before lifting one of her own legs to straddle Sammi. Bethany's pussy, still drenched from her earlier orgasms, left a trail of heat across Sammi's tummy as she inched higher. With her pussy lodged against Sammi's breastbone, Bethany grinded lightly for a few seconds, triggering a fresh wave of moisture before shifting her weight just enough to let the swollen lips of her cunt envelop Sammi's nipple.

The sensation was like nothing Sammi had ever felt. It was like having her nipple sucked, but it was also like having a man titty-fuck her, but it was also ... oh god, she didn't know what it was like. As Bethany rolled her hips slowly, Sammi felt the slightly wrinkly texture of her lips, the slipperiness of the juices that ran freely from her, the heat that was almost unimaginable, the stiffness of her clit as it made contact again and again with the tip.

No matter how intense the sensations Sammi felt in her tits, they couldn't match those in Bethany's cunt. With her arms extended toward the ceiling, she bucked and ground, riding on currents of undisguised pleasure. Wet as she was, her clit rode over Sammi's nipple on a silken sheen, swelling, pulsing until every muscle in her body contracted. A scream and a torrent of her juices raced with each other to escape her depths and when both were exhausted she sank forward, her hands clutching at the floor to keep her from collapsing. Hovering like that -- her back arched, her breasts dangling invitingly, her hair softly draping her flushed face, a contented half grin playing at the corners of her mouth -- Bethany was a vision as close to perfect as Sammi could imagine. The vision lasted only seconds though before Bethany slid her body down, pressed fully against Sammi and kissed her with a passion that belied theirs years of friendship.

"You deserve so much, sis," Bethany whispered when their lips finally parted. "I can't give it all to you, but let me give you this."

Sammi felt Bethany's breasts, her tummy, her thighs caressing her as she watched the reddish-blonde hair dragging down along her body. She felt the kisses on her ribs, the tongue tease at the ring in her belly button, the shoulders as they forced her willing thighs to part. "Please."

With that single word, Bethany ended any pretense of teasing and brought her mouth to Sammi's pussy, wrapping it in her lips before stretching her tongue deep inside. Swirling it as she did, Bethany touched all those magical places and tasted the passion she had created. Sammi felt her cunt clutching at the tongue and forced herself to relax, to open up, to let Bethany explore the hard-palate-like surface of the roof of her pussy, the delicate butterfly wings of its inner lips and the near liquid that had become its core. It was Mardi Gras, it was kid-on-Christmas-morning, it was first taste of sin -- all of it, wrapped together in a beautiful package and tied together by a tongue that seemed to have no end.

And that tongue never stopped swirling, darting, fluttering. It coated itself with the honey from inside's Sammi's cunt, it flickered over that sensitive little ridge between her pussy and her ass, and when she was already squirming as though electrodes had been connected to the pleasure center of her brain it strummed across the tip of her clit.

She cried, she screamed, she pounded her palms on the floor as the tongue pushed the hood all the way back from her clit and swept in circles around the exposed bud. Her back arched, her hips lifted from the carpet, her pussy pressed against Bethany's mouth in need. And when Bethany closed her lips around her clit and began to suck on it, that need was satisfied in a volcanic rush. "Oh god, now! I'm cumming!" she wailed. Sammi's tummy knotted and her thighs stiffened as the wrenching spasms shook her again and again. When they finally subsided, Bethany slowed her suckling and, with one last lingering kiss, lifted her face from her friend's pussy.

"Don't say a word, sis. Talking is for another time."

With that, Bethany lay next to Sammi, wrapped an arm around her and cuddled her to her breast. They did have things to think about, to talk about, but Sammi knew Bethany was right. That was for another time.

12