The Girls Storm Cabo Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you trying to take over for me?" she asked with a pained look on her face.

"No....just had to do this one time. Never drank this much before!" I proudly proclaimed.

As I got up from the blanket on the floor I looked down at it and thought, "Not a drop on it!" That's one of the benefits of not doing a "Golden Shower". Makes a mess. Besides, after drinking a bunch of fruity wine, it really doesn't taste bad, just hot! It's really a turn on and all of us get off peeing in someone's mouth. It's probably not for everyone, but we love it.

"Shauna and I would like to put on a little show for you!" Julie spouted.

"Bring it on, girls!" Robin mouthed back as she stroked her rubber cock.

"We need "The Vixen" please!" Julie stated. "And....if there is any more, the stuff that goes in it!"

"I knew that one little bottle would not be enough, so I held another back. I'll need to thaw it out. It won't take long!" I chided.

"Holding out on us, huh?" Robin quipped back.

"Thought you didn't like the taste!" I added.

"Sorta grows on you!" she replied.

Shauna put on the leather teddy I had given her as a gift and pulled it up snug into her crotch. The open top showed her nipples at full erection and she really looked hot. Robin assisted her in placing the Vixen where it needed to be. I was busy in the kitchen, running the frozen "cocktail" under the hot water to thaw it out.

Shortly everyone was ready for their little show. Robin dipped the head of the vixen in the bottle and pumped the bulb, withdrawing about a third of the contents. The rubber dong was now ready to go and so were Julie and Shauna.

"Kneel down bitch!" Shauna demanded.

Julie knelt in front of her as Shauna offered the tip to her open mouth. Keeping the tip just out of her reach, she gave the bulb a quick squeeze and shot a little spurt into Julie's mouth.

"Jeez......it does taste a like cum!" she complained.

"It is!" I told her with a laugh. "Why do you think Robin said that earlier?"

"I don't want to know!" she added. "It really isn't bad!"

"Bottled at the source!" I said.

She just rolled her eyes and opened her mouth for more. This time Shauna slipped the Vixen into her mouth. Julie sucked it in to her mouth and grabbed the shaft to prevent Shauna from ramming it down her throat.

"Lie on your back!" I told Julie. "It's a "normal" position."

Shauna allowed Julie get off her knees and then onto her back.

"Shauna, get down on all fours and drop it into her mouth!" I recommended.

Robin looked over at me and winked. Julie was now in a totally comfortable position to suck on Shauna's cock. Shauna slowly lowered the Vixen in to Julie's mouth and began slowly pumping into her face. She knew what she was doing and ever so often would give the bulb a little squeeze and shoot into Julie's mouth. Julie was definitely a "swallower" because nothing ever left her lips.

Shauna began to inflate the base of the Vixen slightly and soon Julie had most of the tool in her mouth as she jerked on it and sucked it voraciously. She soon had all five inches in her mouth and Shauna inflated the base, to keep it inside Julie's open maw.

Shauna's humping began to get a little more frantic and Julie kept the Vixen lodged firmly in her hand to avoid having it rammed down her throat.

"Suck it bitch!" Shauna said over and over. "I'm gonna cum in your mouth!"

We all just sat watching and drinking a little wine. About the time Robin was taking a big drink of Cab, Shauna announced that she was really gonna cum. The announcement was not really necessary as she was turning red and sweating profusely as she pounded Julie's mouth, but it caused Robin to nearly choke on her wine.

As Shauna's knees buckled in orgasm, she pulled the Vixen out of Julie's mouth and held it in her hand just out of Julie's begging tongue. How she composed herself enough to unload the Vixen, I'm not sure, but it began squirting violent into Julie's mouth. Julie gulped it down and allowed Shauna to pump her fill. Cum was dripping from Julies lips and running down her chin as Shauna finished. Shauna knelt down above Julie and began licking her way up Julie's neck and to her mouth, swabbing her tongue deep inside when she reached her goal. They continued kissing for a long time in the afterglow of what had to be a mutual orgasm. When they finally broke the kiss, Julie got up on her knees, gently stroking the Vixen.

"First time I ever came giving a blow job!" she purred.

Not to be outdone, Robin blurted "I do all the time!"

"Sure you do!" chimed Kellie.

"There's still a bunch of this stuff left!" I said, twirling the bottle. "Who's hungry?"

"I love cum!" Kellie blurted out. "I'll finish it!"

I assisted Shauna in refilling the Vixen. When we were through, there was still about a shot glass left in the bottle.

I walked to the bar and got out a glass, and poured the remainder into it as I returned to the ladies in the middle of the floor.

"Here you go! Knock yourself out!" I told Kellie.

She sat up and put the glass to her lips. She snaked her tongue out a little and tasted a drop that was running down the outside of the glass.

She gave me a funny look and said, "Kind of runny and a little bitter!" Where'd it come from?"

"Bottled at the source!" I replied with a laugh.

With that lame explanation, she tipped it up and downed it in one gulp, then lay down on the floor under Julie who was preparing to be entered by Shauna. Kellie gave Julie's clit a little lick, causing her to shudder and arch her back just as Shauna was poking the fiery Vixen into her hole. From my vantage point it looked like it slid in easily, buried to the leather crotch of the teddy. Shauna began stroking slowly in and out of Julie, allowing Kellie to get her licks in each time she pulled back.

"After several minutes Julie turned and growled, "Pump it up!"

Julie began squeezing the bulb as she remained buried inside Julie's dripping orifice.

"Enough?" Shauna asked after about five pumps>

"Oh yeah.....!" Julie sighed and lowered her head.

"Are we tied?" Shauna asked with an evil grin.

Julie tried to pull back a little and just nodded her head in approval. Shauna began rocking quickly back and forth, not pulling back, but just far enough to keep pressure on Julie's entrance.

"This feels incredible. I'm really full!" she giggled.

Meanwhile, Kellie began licking her ferociously and mumbling something about wanting to clean her up afterwards.

I understood what she said and replied "That is your job. You volunteered!"

Julie was now trying to balance on one hand as she alternated squeezing her breasts with the other. Several times she nearly fell forward after loosing her balance. She was really getting into it.

"A penny for your thoughts!" Robin laughed.

I saw Julie's eyes roll back as she answered, "You don't want to know!"

Same effect on everyone!

Julie was now seating profusely and her face and chest had turned a vivid red and I knew she was close.

"Cum in me! Fill my pussy with your hot cum!" Julie wailed.

Shauna wrapped her arms around Julie, squeezing both breasts and pumping in short staccato jabs as she remained buried inside her.

"Oh God......Oh God.....fill me with that hot cum!" Julie screamed in what had to be a gut wrenching orgasm.

Shauna obliged her by squeezing the ejaculate in short spurts into Julie.

"Oh Jeez that's hot, I can feel you squirting inside me!" she moaned in ecstasy. "You're filling me up.

Julie must have cum two or three times as Shauna unloaded in her. When Shauna finally stopped pumping the bulb, she stopped her jabs and just knelt there not moving. She had a wide grin on her face and obviously enjoyed herself.

"You ready, Kellie?" she asked as she peeked underneath Julie's filled vagina.

Kellie just nodded and Julie began deflating the Vixen.

"I'm pulling out!" she warned.

Robin and I got better vantage points to watch the aftermath. As the Vixen slid out of Julie's hole, it dropped into Kellie's open mouth. Julie lowered her arms and raised her butt in the air as Kellie sucked any remaining fluid from the tool, including a lot of Julie's juice that had coated it completely.

"I can't hold it forever, girl!" Julie barked.

Kellie spit out the Vixen and placed her mouth under Julie's gaping vagina. Robin, Shauna and I could see a pool of fluid inside Julie's canal. She lowered her butt a little and a small river began dripping from her hole into Kellie's mouth.

"More!" Kellie begged.

Obligingly, Julie lowered her butt a little more and now a torrent was released from deep within her. Cum ran into Kellies mouth and she struggle to contain it all. After all, there was nearly two ounces in side her, and that's a lot of cum to swallow at one time.

Julie's hole had now slowed to a steady drip and Kellie pulled her down on her face and sucked Julie's lips into her mouth, I could tell Kellie's tongue was busy swabbing deep inside as Julie forced herself down onto Kellie's face. Kellie finally broke her lip lock with a smack and Julie rose up a little. As she did, I saw her strain down a bit and knew she was going to give Kellie a little bonus fluid.

A stream of hot pee hit Kellie right in the mouth and she just opened wide and drank Julie down. There wasn't much, but Julie broke out into her out of control laughter as she squirted down Kellie's throat. When she had finished she swung her leg over Kellie and tried to stand.

Weak-kneed she looked at me and giggled some more. "You DON'T want to know!"

At this point, we were all ready to get in the hot tub and shortly went to bed. Another great day in Cabo!

12