All Comments on 'The Glamour Model'

by Catesby

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Tell me why is she still married?

She has found her true role in life. I hope the husband enjoys sloppy seconds or thirds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Boooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please tell me on what planet old pornstars are popular? Seriously, we like to see MILF's but not the same one over and fucking over. There is no way some old broad is going to be popular enough, look at Jenna Jameson, Savannah or any other the pornstars of 10 yrs ago...no one wants them. They want fresh, hot, NEW. And what the fuck is wrong with British men that they get their rocks off gettting cuckolded....No wonder you lost the colonies. Fucking wankers.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Ignore the previous two comments

My husband would like me to do this, I know, but so far I have only done it for friends. I know this makes me a slut, but who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Could have been Good

Had something good going than you went stupid and had her gangbang a bunch of perverts, her idiot husband being the biggest, unprotected while using her own name in her towne. She went from model to paid whore, even though a whore knows better than haveing unprotected sex. All this while being video taped and begging for more. This is like going on a second honeymoon cruise and haveing wife fuck every man on board, more stupid than erotic. Oh well, your story and your fantasy. No one but a pimp would allow this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Reality Doesn't Stand a Chance Here.....

It certainly is a good thing your little slut found a man that could think with his 'small head', rather than the one with ears. Also, as an aside, best of luck to 'Knickerless' in your upcomming profession as a cum-pail, I know you'll be superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
just dumb teenage shit

you arent still 15 are you

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have seen 'Knickerless'

Reading all sorts of slut stories. And every story she reads seems to turn her more and more in to a slut. Now she even admits to it. But that's okay she did it with 'Friends' so their friends know what a slut she is. Well at least someone likes this story. Oh sorry this is site for sluts,cucks,whores,studs, the list goes on. isn't there anyone normal here? Isn't there anyone here who just likes to read these stories? Anyway rubbish story. Just like every other cuckold story. That's what is going on here nothing more or less. she wants more sex than the husband can give her so she comes up with this excuse of the photos falling in to the wrong hands. So if Knickerless from the UK has made her husband a cuckold and if he enjoys it good luck to them both. Perhaps they could meet up with the writer of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
to quick

to fast, impatient to finish the story, should still be Sadie and not Kathy. could have gone over more than one chapter. and be very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!!

That was great. Let's have more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dear Brainless Cuck writer

You disrespect your UK brethren with your wimpy male self humiliation. <P>

It must be boring there for some who feel they have nothing to gain or lose by disrespecting themself in this fetish of pimping and watching cocks and their whore wife.<P>

The very few like you who are addicted to self disgust as the only stimulant remaining to get it up and off are a sad jaded lot matey. A lost cause without much of life to look forward to.<P>

What a waste of talent cuckster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Didn't get very far!

This was such a pile of sophomoric high school crap that I had to quit reading about one quater of the way through.<p>

The writer sure as hell needs to grow up, and during that process to stop writing.

quinn roganquinn roganover 15 years ago
"Eight out of ten hate it!"

Poor Catesby - ten comments, and eight of them from the "angry brigade"! Why do they read this category if they don't like this kind of story? It must be because they're such bigoted woman-haters. The type that can't stand to think of a woman as anything other than subservient to them. Well, unsurprisingly, I'm not one of those! On the contrary, I love to read about women who like to adventure outside the marriage 'box' - and I love the way Catesby describes both their adventures, and his excitement at witnessing, or hearing about, them, as the husband of the girl involved. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, but "The Bar on the Wrong Side of Town" (if that's its name) is still my all-time favourite! Keep 'em coming, Catesby!

Best wishes from Quinn Rogan (of this parish!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

Great story - ignore the flamers below. Also really enjoyed "Fifty pounds a time". Keep them coming.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
A very good Slut Wife

I wish I had a wife like Kathy

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
Kathy is a very good slut wife

I wish I had one just like her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

one of my all time favorites. Amazing story and writing. Ignore the a'holes who have no class...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great stories!

ambiseambise7 months ago

What a fabulous slut - all wives should aim to emulate her ( very well written)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous