The Glimpse! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers

Then, to make matters worse, I told my boss to shove the job up his ass when he wanted to send me to a therapist. I stormed out of there and got the message from Pam about the party.

I lost everything! I lost my wife (the most important thing in the world to me), I lost aviation, my job, my girlfriend, my dad, my happiness, everything. I am fed up to here with all of this shit. I've been thinking seriously about ending it so the pain would just stop!"

"WHAT? Oh, Joe, NO!" She squeezed me tight. We started crying together. She backed her head to look at me.

"I am so sorry I did this to you." She said, and then cupped my face in her hands.

"We are going to stop this pain together, sweetheart. I love you and I am not going to lose you like that!"

We held each other and sobbed. We spent the afternoon like that. Finally! I vented a lot of the pain, hostility, and anger and felt like I had deflated emotionally.

The End?

It was getting into late afternoon and we had settled down. We were lying on the dead leaves and pine straw when she spoke. "Joe, I am so sorry. I never imagined what you were really going through. I Love you, Joe! So much!"

I lifted her chin and looked her in the eyes. "I love you too, Lisa. I always have. Thank you for listening to me, today"

"That is what woman is supposed to do, take care of her man." She smiled and continued.

"Speaking of which, why don't we go home and I will make you a steak the way I know you like it, how does that sound?"

I smiled at her. "It sounds like you are trying to seduce me!"

She smiled and looked at my mouth. She bent down and kissed me. You know, after Trisha and all of the cheap sluts I was with, none of them compared to Lisa. None could match the electricity I felt when she touched me. I missed that. I missed her.

"No, that will come later, I promise you that." She smiled.

We got up and brushed the pine straw off and headed back to the bike. I kissed her one more time and we got on the 'bitch' and started riding off. About half-way home she started rubbing my chest trying to turn me on. It worked! I have been wanting for 3 years for her to touch me like that. I revved the throttle in an effort to get her home. Get us home. Quick!

We got about 2 miles from her house in Holley when a truck darted across the median and plowed right into us.

The bike fell on top of me as we skidded more than 100 feet. When all was still I looked for Lisa. I spotted her wrapped around a tree.

"Oh God! NOOOOO! Lord, take my life, please. Please don't take her, God, Please!"

She had died immediately on impact. After I saw her I passed out!

I woke up in a hospital the next day and everything seemed so unreal. I had a concussion, a broke arm and severe road gash all over. The doctor said I was lucky to survive that collision myself. I asked about Lisa and he just shook his head. Tears streamed down my cheeks. The police came in and took my statement and said that the driver of the truck had been drinking and was booked for DWI and Vehicular Manslaughter. They apologized for my loss and left. This was my fault! I was speeding. I had agreed to take her riding. I should have left for St. Louis that morning like I said I would. She was dead because I loved her! She was dead because of me.

Once the doctor knew my concussion was healing and the gashes were scabbing nicely, he discharged me and Mark took me to his house to stay for a while. We all talked and cried about losing Lisa and now I was angrier that I had ever been. Angry at myself. Angry at that drunk driver. Most of all, absolutely beside myself with anger at God!

A week later when Mark and Pam went to bed one night, I stayed up drinking a few beers. I was still very upset and tired of hurting. I got up and went to the garage. I took Marks' .38 revolver that he had been cleaning and one bullet. I walked outside to the spot that we had the party and sat down on a chair that was left there. I put the bullet in the pistol and pulled the hammer back. I looked up into the starry sky.

"You know? I thought your torments and games were over, but now I see that you won't be happy until you decide it's time to take my life. Well, I won't give you that satisfaction. I would rather be in hell than with you or on this piece of shit rock you created."

I placed the pistol in my mouth, pointed it upwards, and pulled the trigger!

Simultaneously, a lightning bolt cracked down in front of me and I was in that place in my dream, with the boulders. The man with the white hair, white robe and fireball eyes appeared out of a smoky mist. I was scared and looked in awe of this man.

"Joseph! When a man is sick, his whole body is used in healing the sick portion. If it were not so, the man would stay sick and die. When a man takes a wife they become one flesh. When one of them is hurt, it takes the love from the other to heal. A man should always love and protect his wife. Sometimes, even from herself! Be the man I created you to be, son, and put an end to this foolishness. Know this: I have never left you, and I never will! Stop her, Joseph. STOP HER NOW!"

Another lightning bolt flashed and I saw my hands over my face. I pulled them away and I was sitting on a bed.

The Restitution.

I looked around the room and realized I was in the spare room in Jacksonville. I heard Lisa and Rob giggling on their way to the master bedroom. I thought about the vision I just had and realized that it wasn't too late. I had to try. So, I got up and opened the door. I saw the master bedroom door close and I walked over and into the room.

"What the fuck? Do you want to watch this?" Lisa snarled.

"Uh, Commander, its time for you to leave. Your presence is no longer required." I said calmly.

"I have no doubt you want me to leave, but I didn't hear your lovely wife tell me that." Rob remarked.

"Joe, he isn't going anywhere. He is going to fuck me with your consent or we can divorce. It's up to you." Lisa stated.

"This is not going to happen!" I warned. "Commander, I said get out!"

"No! Joe, damn it! Rob, stay where you are!" She looked at me like she was having a stand off with me.

"Oh, this IS going to happen, Joe! I'm not going anywhere." He stated smugly.

"Commander, you may not have much to lose here, but I do. If you don't leave, then be prepared to die or kill me, but I am telling you, even if this is my last breath, this-is-not-happening! Please, get the fuck out!"

The Commander stared into my eyes, apparently sizing me up and then shrugged. He got up and left the room. I watched him walk down the hall and turn to look at me. He smiled and gave me a wink, and then walked out of our lives.

I turned to look at Lisa. She looked mad enough to spit nails. "So I guess you want a divorce, then, huh! Fine, I'll call a lawyer tomorrow" She tried to walk past me but I grabbed her arm and slung her to the other side of the room.

"No, baby, I don't want a divorce. We are going to work this out, right now! Two wrongs don't make a right."

"No, you just don't want me to get my revenge now. You knew my conditions, Joe!"

"Lisa, don't do this! I know what you must be feeling. But this is not the answer. I see where this road takes us. You won't like it, I promise you. Talk to me. That is how we have always got along. Open. Honest."

"Is that a threat? What do you mean you have seen it? You can't possibly imagine what this feels like." She snapped. She had no idea where things were going.

"Lisa, think about it. This is not going to make you feel any better. It will destroy us. I love you, Lisa. I am sorry for hurting you. I didn't have much of a choice except to get violent with a woman. It was a no win situation. You have no idea how much I hurt because I hurt you."

She started crying. "Joe, I don't know how I could get over this without some restitution. You belittled me with that...woman."

I started to tear up. I hate it when she hurts. "I know, sweetheart. I know you must feel devastated. I can imagine that you may feel like you were replaced. That you weren't woman enough to keep your man straight. You probably feel like less of a woman because we haven't had a child yet. And you probably got this idea from that woman, Rachel, that works with you. She probably told you once a cheater, always a cheater and if you wanted to stay married to me then you need to cuckold me and drive me insane."

"What? How did you...who told you that?" She was surprised that I knew. "Rachel?" She looked furious that she was revealed.

"No, no one. I could see it. You told me she just went through a nasty divorce. She is probably hurt too. Trust your heart, Lisa." I took her hand and placed in over my heart. "Feel my heart, Lisa. FEEL IT! Look into my eyes. Does it feel like you were replaced? Does it feel like you are not woman enough to keep me? Does it look like I don't love you? Does it look like I want to lose you? Think about it. Who knows my heart better than you? Who knows my face, or me, better than you do? I know your heart is hurting and you don't want to trust it and I know your heart is telling you not to do this. Listen to it. It has never failed you with me."

I backed her into the corner of the room. "I love you, Lisa!" She started to cry and she slapped me. "I love you, Lisa." I whispered. She lightly pounded her fist into my chest. "I love you. Lisa Fallow! I always will. And I know you love me, and that is all that matters. That is all we need."

She started crying harder as her back slid down the wall and she sat on the floor, sobbing from the pain.

I sat beside her and took her in my arms and held her, repeatedly telling her I loved her. She grabbed my arms and she turned and put her arms around me and cried into my shoulder. "I love you, too, Joe."

"You're right. I don't want this. I just wanted you to hurt too so I wasn't alone in my pain."

"Lisa, I DID hurt, too. And you were never alone. And you never will be. I promise you that!" I smiled when I said that, remembering. A joy overwhelmed me as I said that. A joy that Lisa and I will get past this and that God will be with us, forever.

"Lisa, it will take time, but we will get through this together. I promise to give everything I am to you to help us get through this."

"So do I. Joe...Thank you! Thank you for not letting me do this. I can't imagine what damage this would have caused."

"In a way, that's my job. To protect you. And no, we wouldn't like it at all, trust me." Thanks, Father, for everything!

"What would you have done if Rob didn't leave? Would you have died for me?" Lisa asked.

"As opposed to the alternative, absolutely. I would rather die than accept the consequences had I not intervened."

"What consequences? What did you see? You mentioned it earlier." Lisa asked, puzzled.

"We can talk about that later. Right now, just kiss me!" She leaned her neck up and gave me a soft, lingering peck.

"Again!" I whispered. She smiled and gave me another one, this time longer. I pulled her closer to me and her mouth opened to invite mine. She held my neck and slid her tongue past my lips. I let go of all emotion and channeled it to passion. My tongue slid across her tongue and we sat on the floor and explored each other.

I slid my hands to her waist and pulled her shirt over her head. She smiled and returned the favor. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra and threw it away from us. She leaned back into me and it was incredible feeling her body touching mine. I never get tired of that.

I lay back, pulling her body with me and continued kissing. She was on top of me pressing her tits against my chest. I rubbed her back with my hands; her smooth skin was driving me wild. She felt my cock stiff against her jeans-covered mound and began wiggling her groin to mine. My cock was wet in anticipation, but I waited for her to make the move. I didn't want to push her just yet. I didn't take long, however.

She pushed up and stood next to me. She looked deep in my eyes and unfastened her jean button and unzipped her zipper. She placed her thumbs between her jeans and hips and she wiggled them off and stepped out of them. This was the first time I ever seen her wear jeans without panties. My cock twitched. I lifted my hips and pushed my shorts off.

Lisa then placed one foot on each side of my waist and just stood, staring into my eyes. Her hand found its way to her pussy and started rubbing her puffy lips and then her clit. She gently bit her lower lip and closed her eyes and lightly moaned. She opened her eyes to watch me spread my juice up and down my shaft and all over my head. She slid 2 fingers in her glistening cunt and stroked her pussy very slowly.

"My God, Lisa, you are so beautiful!"

She smiled. "You look delicious!"

She squat over my cock and sat on her knees. She began stroking my cock with her wet hand. She never took her gaze off of me.

Lisa placed my raging prick at her soaked entrance and sat back slowly. "Oh, Joe! So nice! Mmm..."

I moaned and gently caressed her full breasts. Her hands came up to cup mine and she slid her hands down my arms and onto my chest. Her fingers rubbed my nipples and mine twisted and pinched hers they way she likes it. Her hips were grinding in circles on my dick, keeping me deep inside her.

"You feel so good inside me, Joe! Right where you belong."

Her body fits me perfectly. Everything about her. It was like she was tailor made for me. "Lisa, I am so sorry I hurt you. I swear to you and before God I will never do that again!"

"I know, baby. I'm sorry too! I love you."

"I love you too!"

She leaned down and we held each other while making love. I held her ass cheeks open and pumped my cock into her. She loved my shaft stimulating her clit in this position. I felt her cunt tighten and I threw my hips into her faster.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, God, Faster! Mmmm...I'm cumming...."

I held her tight and I came hard and deep inside her and held my cock still while it pulsed inside her. Her body began to tremble and she pressed her lips into mine.

He held each other on the floor for the rest of the morning, gently gyrating her pussy on my cock. After a while my cock enlarged back to life and I rolled her over and slid inside her. I wanted her to cum again so I moved my hips so that I pushed against her g-spot on each stroke. Her back arched and she started screaming and thrashing her head back and forth.

"Cum for me, sweetheart! Let me feel your juice flow over me. You feel so fucking good, Lisa!"

"Oh yeah, baby! Right there, yes! I'm gonna cum agaaaiiiiiiinnNNNN!" She screamed and she dug her nails into me and bit my shoulder. Her whole body tightened up and I felt a small spray on my cock. The pleasure and the pain combined sent me into an orgasm that was out of this world. Her hips involuntarily bucked and spasmed. I held her and kissed her face and neck until her body relaxed. I can't remember when the last time we orgasm like that was, but I would do everything in my power to ensure that it continues in the future.

Epilogue

21 months later we are celebrating out twins first birthday. We conceived that morning, the morning I had a grim glimpse of my future had I not acted like a man and protected my wife. At least we think it was that morning. It could have been any part of that week because we fucked everyday, several times a day. I love make up sex! We had a son and daughter. Our son's name is Joe, Jr. and our daughter is Renee'. We are the proud parents of two very healthy kids. And beautiful! They look like their mom. And they have a birth mark on their thigh just like mine.

Since that time, I resigned from the airlines. Lisa resigned as well after being accepted for a job in our hometown in Santa Rosa County. I was hired to maintain FAA logs in a local airport. The pay wasn't near what we were used to, but we spend a lot more time together as a family and are much happier. Plus, we are close to Mark and Pam again. We all get together and hang out regularly. Like I said, we are much happier, now. We have been talking about getting a Harley (My idea of course). She is excited at the thought of it. Here is my problem. Lisa will want to ride it on her own too. That, in itself, is not bad, but I don't want a small bike. I want one like what was in my glimpse, 'the bitch' but that is a 680 pound bike and Lisa has never operated a motorcycle. I have no doubt that as beginning riders we will dump that bike a few times. I don't want her on it when it dumps and I know she will have too much trouble trying to pick it up, especially with scrapes, bruises and burns. "Just get her a smaller bike." Well, do you have the money for that? I sure don't! So for now, I have resigned myself to not owning one. I don't want her getting hurt or killing herself.

We both have been working out together and pushing it pretty hard. I am definitely more toned than I was, but I'm no Steve Austin, either.

As bad as the glimpse was, actually in reality I think it would have been much worse. If Rob had fucked her, these kids could have been his! Father God, I thank you for showing me my weaknesses and giving me the strength to be the man you intended me to be. I always thank you for Lisa and our children, for I know I am nothing without them. In Jesus' name, Father, thank you! Amen!

Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers
  • COMMENTS
58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fst-pacd Well writtn; Should'F Left It Well Enough

if the "dream" had not be devised, the story would have been so funkingly realistic!

still enjoyable --- the unrealistic interruption notwithstandin'

RicticRicticabout 18 years ago
Very Good

I read it as fast as possible. This story was one of the best.

DG HearDG Hearabout 18 years ago
As good as it gets

I took my whole morning to read the whole story. It was as good as a story can get. You owned it from beginning to end. My hats off to you. Now the hard part begins. Trying to top this one. Don't know if it's possible.

With highest regards

DG Hear

maxx308maxx308about 18 years ago
Thank You!!!

It has been a while since I have read a story as well written as yours. I enjoyed it very much.

Thanks

Kathleenm22Kathleenm22about 18 years ago
NICE JOB

I GIVE YOU CREDIT YOU HANDLED A VERY STICKY SITUATION FILLED WITHG ALL THE EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS INVOLVED WITH LOVE HATE CHEATING FORGIVENESS AND A BELIEF INA SUPREME BEING. I READ THE ENTIRE STORY. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE RISK, AND PAY NO ATTENTION TO OTHERS.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Glimpse Series Info

Similar Stories

Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
Interest Can love give you a dividend?in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
More Stories