The Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

I looked at my watch and saw that our time was rapidly coming to an end and suggested that we have one more relaxing 69 before we had to leave and we rolled over on our sides and I found myself looking at his beautiful half hard organ once again. I captured it in my mouth because I wanted to suck it while it was fairly soft and feel it grow and, as I took it between my lips, I felt his mouth devour my organ also and it was all I needed to go off on another beautiful high. We took our time and licked, sucked and caressed each other as we took ourselves up on one high after another once again. I couldn't get over how much I loved the taste and texture of his penis and I sucked it lovingly from the base to his delicious cockhead while he was doing the same to me.

I could have stayed locked in that 69 forever but after some time, I felt my orgasm approach and pulled my mouth from his sweet penis to tell him that I was about to feed him again and as soon as I went back to sucking him, my cock started jerking and shooting spurts of cum down his hungry throat. While I was in Nirvana, his organ exploded in my mouth and jets of hot cum splashed against my tongue which I greedily swallowed as I emptied my balls into him. The two of us sucked deeply on each other's organs to get every drop of cum out and finally, when there was no more, we reluctantly pulled our mouths away and rested our heads on each other's thigh with a satisfied sigh.

As we dressed, we both agreed that the glory hole was great but that, from now on, we would meet here as often as possible so we could relax naked in bed and do each other properly. We left the room and headed for our cars with a promise to get together again within a few days. As I drove home, I thought about our new real time relationship and how glad I was that, after all the great cybersex we had over the last six months, we were now going to enjoy each other on a regular basis in person and there was still the possibility that we would be able to get our women to join in at sometime in the future. My cock started to rise at the thought.............

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
12