The Going Away Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the footsteps seemed to come closer, like they were headed across the foyer toward the hall that led to this bedroom. I was starting to panic when I heard the voices again, now whispered and soft. What were they saying? I strained to hear but could make out nothing. Then they were gone and there was only silence in the house. What the hell is going on? Now more whispers again and they seemed still closer, just outside the door. But the whispers were so faint, so breathy that I still could not make out the words.

Please, Barbara, please don't bring Tom in here. We'll have to move. I just couldn't live here anymore if I had to face him, knowing he had seen me like this.

Then it was quiet again. Well, not exactly quiet. There was a soft rustling. What was that? The soft noise intensified. It wasn't louder but there was more of it and then another sound. Was that a moan? My mind boggled at the thought. It was low and soft. It couldn't be. My mind is playing tricks on me.

Then in an instant, I understood.

I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper followed a moment later by a groan and a man's voice.

"Baby, I've been waiting so long for that."

It all came to me in a rush. My mind reeled. I saw stars behind the blindfold and my head began to spin. I nearly toppled off the stool. I caught myself and then I froze, afraid to even breathe. They were in the bedroom.

"Turn on a light, Barbara, I've want to see that lovely body. I can't wait another second."

That wasn't Tom's voice. It had to be Bill. That's why she took so long. She had gone back to the party and probably had to hang around until they could make a graceful exit.

My mind was swimming. I couldn't believe she was doing this. She brought Bill home and now she was going to make love to him in our bed right in front of me while I sat bound and gagged and naked in the shadows.

I was angry. And I was terrified that he would hear me breathing and discover me sitting here. I trembled at the thought.

But there was something else, too. My penis was getting hard. An unexpected excitement at the thought of my wife having sex with this man in front of me was making me harder by the second. It was so wicked, so dangerous, so carnal. I wanted to see her. I wanted to see her face. I wanted to see that naughty, wanton look that I knew was on her face. I wanted to see her lust. But I could only listen.

"I thought you wanted to do more than look," she answered, and then I heard another low groan from him. I knew he wouldn't be thinking about the lights again for a while.

Then I heard that soft rustling again and knew it was the sound of anxious hands pulling the clothes from each other's bodies. Then came hungry sounds of desperate, urgent kisses and the murmur of hands caressing naked skin. It was a staccato symphony of forbidden passion that filled my ears and seemed to be rising to a crescendo so loud I could barely hear myself think.

Sighs and gasps slipped from their lips and each breath they took was deeper and faster. I could almost see their frantic groping and the vision mesmerized me.

The sound of wet kisses fired images of her mouth on his, her tongue darting between his lips searching for his and finding a delicious duel of thrust and parry that sharpened each sensation as their hands found secret, forbidden places.

A small, breathless gasp and I conjured an image of his mouth trailing across her breast to a hard nipple aching for the touch his lips, for the light dance of a teasing tongue.

A moan and I could see coarse fingers sliding across her white thighs and through her thick dark hair to find a hot and wet invitation awaiting them. I knew her hips were thrusting, begging for the touch of those fingers and I could see her face, eyes clenched shut, brow furrowed with intensity and determination and yearning, mouth curled and open as hot breaths panted through her lips.

I loved that look, that pure sexual desire that fulfilled a desire in me even deeper than my own release. Even more than her deft touches or wet, hungry kisses or insistent thrusting it was that look on her face that pushed me to orgasm. I wanted her so badly right now. I was exploding. The skin on my penis was pulled so taut that it almost hurt. I could feel its heat on my belly. I ached for just one touch. For release.

Then I heard my wife's husky, insistent plea.

"Oh, Bill, I need you. I want to feel you inside me."

The words snapped me back to reality for a moment. I realized that she was saying those words to another man, that she was offering herself to someone else, that it was his kisses, his touch that drove her aching need, that it was his coupling that would bring her satisfaction. And my mind bent and twisted as my carnal desires and a sense of humiliation and betrayal snapped and crackled across my synapses. What I felt and what I thought I should feel swirled and crashed through my senses.

Then I heard a dull, heavy whump and knew that they had fallen naked and entwined on the mattress. I could hear them moving, positioning and moaning. And I noticed a faint muskiness that I knew arose from my wife's wet and wanton loins.

"Fuck me, Bill, fuck me now," Barbara pleaded. "I can't wait anymore. I have to have you inside me."

He possessed her completely now. She would do anything for him. I could hear it in her pleading voice. And so did he. A low, knowing chuckle escaped his lips, the satisfied laugh of one who knows a long desired conquest is assured and at hand.

She wanted only one thing and the image or her lying beneath him, legs spread, arms reaching for him, hands pulling him to her in undeniable desire drove all else from my mind.

"Mount her," I thought, urging him telepathically to fulfill my wife's desire. "Rub your penis across her clitoris. That drives her crazy. She will toss her head from side to side in crazy desire and beg for more. Then when she is on the verge of orgasm, wet and hot and lost in her desires, slip the tip of your penis inside..."

"Ohhhhh! GOD! Ohhhhh. Bill." Barbara cried out. "You're so thick. I've never felt anything like this."

"Wait," she cautioned. "Go slow, you're stretching me. God, that feels so good. I want it all inside me."

I nearly erupted when I heard her. How much closer to orgasm could I get without cumming. My balls were churning and sensations were coursing through my penis that I had never known. Is it possible to cum without even touching it? I don't know who is closer, Barbara or me.

I imagined her writhing beneath him as he slowly inched his thick, purple head of his penis into her tight pussy. Her moans and gasps painted the picture with bold bright strokes. I knew her bottom was swiveling and bucking as he inched deeper and deeper inside her.

"Wait a second," she told him. "Let me try something."

I heard them moving on the bed again, and I thought that she must have rolled him onto his back and mounted him. I could almost see her fitting the helmet of his hot penis into the folds of her pussy and then slowly begin to lower herself on the shaft.

"Ohhhhh. Ahhhhh!"

I hear her moan and his answer.

"Yessss."

She was rocking and swaying over him, wriggling her bottom and sinking deeper and deeper, his cock filling her completely as she arched and threw her head back so her hair caressed her shoulders like a thousand tiny fingers. I could see his hands reaching up for her jutting breasts, first caressing, then pinching, her hard aching nipples.

I knew what he was feeling. I loved it when she rode me that way, rocking slowly, savoring each sensation, eyes closed, pure bliss glowing on her face. There were few sounds now, only the faint, slow, rhythmic crush and release of the mattress beneath them and occasional sighs of pleasure that escaped her lips.

I imagined his hands on her hips urging her deeper and faster, pulling her tight to him and releasing as she swayed like a willow in a light breeze above him. It was a sensuous dance. She did so love to dance. Slow and close, close enough now to be certain that he was very serious.

I was hypnotized by the sounds and by the images that they conjured. I was riveted on every motion Each creak of the bed springs fired my imagination and my passion. I wanted to tear off the blindfold. I want to see Barbara in her moment of reverie. But I was bound here helpless and at her mercy. I was sure that my torment was a secret delight was filling her heart and mind with excitement as surely as Bill's penis was filling her pussy.

I gasped at the thought but I couldn't breathe. With my mouth taped, breath ripped in and out of my nose hard and fast. But it wasn't enough. I was getting dizzy and I could hear the blood pounding in my temples. It seemed so loud that I was sure they would hear it.

But they were lost in their own sounds, moans and sighs and now small grunts of ecstasy. Their rhythm had quickened and each thrust was deeper and harder. A carnal melody spilled from their lips and filled each others' ears with a primal song of lust.

Then they shifted positions again. I could hear them roll over. And then a small giggle from Barbara. He must have slipped out of her as they rolled over. Then another gasp and a more powerful, insistent motion began. The whole bed rocked now. Bill was in control. He was thrusting deep and hard, filling her with his hot thick penis.

"Fuck me hard, Bill," she begged. "Faster. FASTER."

He needed no urging. He drove in penis into her in long powerful strokes that steadily increased in tempo. I could hear the bed bouncing and then that mewling sound that Barbara doesn't even know she makes when the first waves of orgasm begin to radiate through her body from her pussy.

That sound triggered something in me I had never felt before. My testicles convulsed and shuddered and my penis quivered. Wondrous sensations shot through my loins and vibrated up my shaft. Pure pleasure. More than I could stand. My head spun and reeled and I thought I would die without a soft touch to set loose my desire.

"NNNNGGGHHHH, oh, God, Bill," Barbara cried out, panting and stammering. "UUNNNHHH! God, don't stop. Oh, God it's so good. Sooo, good. Ohhhh, Bill. Don't ever stop!"

Barbara's orgasm was like a pair of hot lips on my penis, a wet tongue on urging me to finish and I did.

Hot, thick gobs of semen gushed from my penis as it throbbed wildly. One white jet after another spurted out, landing on my thigh and my belly. The force of my orgasm, more powerful than any I had had before, sent one droplet high enough to land on my cheek.

My hips bucked involuntarily as though I was thrusting into some mystic pussy and it was thrusting back just as hard. Waves of pleasure flooded every cell in my body and a finger of electric pleasure shot up my spine and burst into my brain with the most delicious and powerful sensation I had ever felt.

I was overwhelmed. Synapses short-circuited and suddenly everything went quiet and dark, and I felt myself falling. I let myself go plunging deeper into this new and unknown pool of pleasure.

Falling, falling. Yessss.

Falling! I was falling. My mind shrieked at me, but it was too late. The stool had toppled and could not be saved. I was plummeted toward the floor, but now it felt like slow motion as I waited to hit the floor. My mind raced.

First fear and I prayed I wouldn't hit my head on the table.

Then a deeper fear because I knew I would be revealed. Even the throes of Barbara's and Bill's orgasms would be interrupted. The lights would go on and I would be exposed. What would he think? How would he react? What could I say, when they peeled that tape from my lips? At least, I hadn't ruined everything for Barbara. She had had a powerful climax. But poor Bill would not get to finish. Poor Bill???

I felt the carpet a split second before the impact jolted through me, first jamming my shoulder and then my chin into the floor. Then everything went blank. I was out cold. A small mercy.

When I awoke, I was confused, the way you are when you take a nap and fall into an unexpectedly deep sleep. Where was I?

I was lying on my side in bed, but somehow that seemed surprising.

"How did I get here?" I asked myself.

I opened my eyes and found the house dark and still. The faint luminous glow of the digital clock on my nightstand caught my eye.

"3:17 a.m."

"What the hell happened?" I asked myself, and wild memories swirled in a rush. At least I thought they were memories. Or was it a dream. It had to be but they were so vivid, so real. I was still half-asleep and tried to shake the cobwebs from my head.

I could feel Barbara lying beside me, spooned against my back with her arm draped across my chest and one leg curled over my thigh. Her breathing was slow and soft and regular. She was sleeping deep and sound.

I turned my head to look at her and when I saw her angelic face, my mind cleared a bit and the memories rushed back again, full and clear and strong. Were they really memories?

Then a soft, dull flicker of light on her nightstand caught my eye.

It was the dying flame of a candle burning down to its nub.

And I knew they were memories.

12