The Gold Digger Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,568 Followers

She lay stiffly against Bob's knees as he pressed in and out with his finger. It hurt, but not as badly as the previous evening.

Bob loved looking at her pink ass cheeks. They were so round and plump looking without actually being fat. As he used one hand to insert the cream, his other hand rubbed her cheeks. He leaned down and planted a kiss on her tattoo. He said. "I love that tattoo. A girl, you, in the palms of a man's hands, my hands. I have you in my hands Carol. You're mine."

Carol pretended she didn't hear him. She lay there, stoically, on her side, hoping this would end soon.

Bob smeared some cream all around her cheeks. "You're mine Carol."

She lay there, as still as she could.

Bob said it again. "You're mine. You're my property. I own you." he was starting to feel frisky. His meat log was starting to grow. "Say it Carol. Say you belong to me."

Carol lay perfectly still, pretending she was half-asleep, pretending she didn't hear him.

Bob pushed his finger in a little deeper. "Say it Carol."

Carol responded. "I belong to you."

Carol was lying on her side. Bob lay down beside her. He started to press his penis against her ass. His other arm held her against his chest. "My ass is yours. Say it Carol."

Carol was tensing. She felt nervous. She wanted to escape this situation. She whispered. It was barely audible. "My ass is yours." She was afraid he was going to use her again the same way he had the night before. Her fears were real.

Bob pressed his manhood tightly against her ass. He started to squeeze into her rectal cavern. It was every bit as tight as it had been the night before, only now it was lubricated. He pushed in slowly, deliberately, cruelly.

Carol lay perfectly still. God it hurt. Tears trickled down her lovely face. She held her hands together in front just below her throat. She squeezed her hands into tight little balls. She squeezed her cheeks together and squinched her eyes as tightly closed as she could. Anything to ameliorate the pain. He kept pulling her abdomen closer to his stomach. The closer and tighter he pulled the further in he went. The further in he went the more it hurt. He wasn't trying to pump in and out like earlier. He was just pushing in. Further. Further. God it hurt.

Bob was in a heat of passion. He was near that point where he would reach climax, but he was alert to what he was doing. He knew how deeply he was penetrating, and he knew how intense the pain had to be for her. He cared that it hurt. He wanted it to hurt. He wanted it to hurt her. He would hurt her so she would know and understand what if felt like to be helpless. To be out of control! To be someone else's! At the very last second, before he ejaculated he pulled out. He wanted to pour it in like he'd done the night before, but wanted to show Carol something else too. By holding back he was showing he not only completely controlled her, but he had complete self control as well. He pulled out and let his still fully erect hard penis rest against her ass cheeks. He felt her body shaking in his arms. She was crying. He'd hurt her, and hurt her good. He kissed the nape of her neck. He took one hand and gently rubbed one finger up and down the side of her neck, the side of her face. He softly rubbed his fingers over her mouth. He placed one finger in her mouth and let it sit there.

Mercifully Bob had pulled out. He put a finger in her mouth. Carol got the message. She started to suck on it as though it were his penis. She'd talked the talk about slavery, about being a pet, about being property. Now he was making her walk the walk. She understood. She understood, and she hated it. This was slavery. Real slavery! He could be kind and gentle. He could harsh and cruel. He could be any way and anything he wanted. No matter what he chose to do she was at his disposal. She didn't know if she could live with that. But she knew she had to. She had to because somebody else needed her. That somebody was inside. It disturbed her. Suddenly she had a new awakening. Her having a baby had been turned around. Yesterday it was her baby for her to use to make him change. Today it was still her baby, but all her choices had evaporated. She had the baby. He had the freedom. He would do whatever he wanted, and she would take it because the baby needed her to. She mistakenly believed the baby was her wedge to control him. That she knew was wrong. The baby was his wedge to guarantee his control over her. She started crying. She'd lost it. She'd lost the most meaningful thing! Now she had nothing. Absolutely nothing!

Bob could be cruel. He could be harsh, but it generally wasn't in his nature. Carol had assumed he'd do all the things she feared most. Well he'd done something. He'd gotten her up the ass, and it hurt. She got the message. Now it was time to lay off a little. He cradled her head n his arms. She was still crying. "Carol I know it hurts. I know you're sore. Still, I'd like to take you outside. It'll hurt to walk, but it's better to walk it off than lay around feeling sorry for yourself. Maybe you'd like to see where you'll be living the next months, where you'll be raising our baby. I think you'll like it."

Carol sniffled again. "Will we have to walk very far?"

Bob answered. "Look. You can walk until you can't. You get tired, or it gets too sore, I'll carry you."

Carol snuffed and then hiccuped. "Could you carry from the start."

Bob stood up and reached down for her hand. "Get up. I'll carry you all day and all night if you want me to."

Carol struggled to her. "I'm not dressed."

"Here let me help." Bob reached around and found the skirt and blouse she'd worn the previous day. "This looked very comfortable, and you looked awful pretty in it."

She held out her arms while he slipped the blouse around her shoulders. "It's not too wrinkled?"

"No not at all." As he helped her get in the skirt. "Now how do you want me to carry you. I can carry you like a baby. You could go piggy back, and I could try to carry you on a shoulder."

Carol hiccuped again. "Like a baby."

Bob scooped her up. She wasn't a little girl, but she was light as a feather to him. "Tell you what. I'll carry awhile, then sit you down. We'll talk some, and then I'll carry you to a new spot. Then we'll talk some more. How about that?"

Carol wiped a stray tear. "OK."

For the next two hours Bob carried and sat. He carried and sat Carol all around the yard. He showed her the barn, the sheds, the garden, the pond, and the place where he was going to have a pool dug. He showed her the woodpile, the wood splitter, and where the logs were that he would soon be splitting for winter. He talked about how much she was going to like living here. He told her about the feel of a warm crackling fire. Being wrapped in thick cashmere sweaters and heavy woolen blankets. How she could help with the gardening. Assist him when he cut the grass, and how much she would enjoy riding the tractor and swimming once the pool was in. He talked about all the fun they would have. Bob gave her a run down of what was in the closest towns, and how she would be able to shop, join a spa, choose a church, and do anything she wanted.

Carol listened to everything he said with a sense of gratitude. He owned her. She understood that. He also could afford to be kind, sweet, and generous. She understood that too. What he'd done last night and again today had hurt terribly, but now it was like he was showing her it wasn't all always pain and suffering. Carol wrapped her arms around him more tightly each time they picked up and moved to a new location. She was getting past last night. It was a new paradigm, and she had to move on. The way he was talking and treating her now was like a doting parent, a person deeply in love. Either way, she liked this Bob.

Bob went out of his way to be kind. He'd wanted her ass, and he took it. He took it like he wanted to take it. That didn't mean that she had to cringe or shrink back every time he was near her now. She had to see, though things were different, they still could be pretty nice. He wanted her to be happy. Right now that might mean happiness in her chains, whether they were real or psychological. Later the chains could be discarded, forgotten. For now though, he didn't feel she was completely broken. It was a hard comparison. She might be like a spirited filly, a filly that needed to be tamed, broken. He just had to break her without breaking her spirit. It would mean lots of love and tenderness, but it would also mean more discipline, and more constraint. Oh well, he thought. No pain no gain.

They returned to the house. Bob set Carol on one of the big sofas and left her with the television remote. He went back to the kitchen to fix dinner. She needed some serious TLC tonight; because starting tomorrow there would be some tough days ahead.

He brought dinner in on a tray. He'd taken some microwave bacon, heated that, cut up some tomatoes, and ripped off some leaves of lettuce, and toast, and made some bacon lettuce and tomato sandwiches. Hell. He thought. Everyone likes BLTs. He wasn't disappointed. Carol tore into one like she hadn't eaten for week. He enjoyed his also. They washed them down with sprite. Then they sat back on the big soft sofa and watched some television.

It was only the middle of the day, but Bob still hadn't gotten his rocks off from her earlier ass pump. While they watched the tube he started to lazily tickle her neck. Just a finger on the left side, around the neck, under the chin, and over to the opposite ear. Carol dutifully lifted her head to allow him to continue to pay attention to her collarbone, shoulders, and breasts. He used his fingers to slowly sweep around her breasts. He did so over her blouse, allowing the fabric to work its soft magic on her skin. She let out a gentle sigh.

Bob leaned close and started nibbling on her ear while his right hand found its way under her short

skirt. Slowly skimming over her labia he felt her growing warmth and wetness. He carefully lifted her so that she sat comfortably on his lap. He kissed her lips. She responded to his kisses with a tentative femininity that betrayed a little of this morning's fearfulness. He pulled her blouse from her skirt and started to whisper over her stomach and around her navel with his fingers. It tickled and she squirmed slightly. He stood up and dropped his pants. Returning to his place on the sofa he lowered her onto his lap. As she sank, allowing her legs to straddle his waist his hard fully erect penis slowly sank into her vagina. She lowered herself on his penis.

Carol felt more at home with him facing her and his penis slowly sinking into her puss. It

felt good, a lot different from the previous night. This to her was the natural order of things. She could look at him and feel him enter her. She kissed his lips, and rested her two hands behind his head on his shoulders. As she sank further into his lap she rested her head on his chest. She breathed a rested comfortable sigh. He was all the way inside her. He was big inside, and he felt hot. His whole body was like it had its own generator cranking out the heat, but his penis was always extra hot. She liked the feel of the heat it put off, especially where it was now. Having him inside was like being a part of him. It was though they were two people they were only complete when conjoined by his penis and her vagina. It was a remarkable sensation. It provided a completeness she could feel in no other way.

Bob took his hands under Carol's rear cheeks and slowly lifted and lowered her in his

lap. She recognized the subliminal signals and joined him in their slow rhythmic dance. He loved the shared movement of her body with his. She delighted in the slow cadence call of his body as it joined with her physical lyric. He could feel her wet juices as they lubricated his penis and made travel in and out easier and more sensuous. She exulted in the rise and fall of her hips on his erect member, its wet suction and his hard presence. He was overwhelmed by her powerful aroma, the erotic scent of a woman in the metamorphical throes of sexual excitement. She craved and lusted for the sweet sucking feeling of his hard organ as it first impaled and then withdrew from her innermost physical being.

Together they panted, thrust, pushed, and finally exploded. He poured his life's force into

her womb, and she received every drop into the very soul of her being. They gasped for air as they both reached that final moment of sexual fulfillment together. Then it was done. All that was left was to rest in each other's arms enjoying the moment just past and relishing the moments of sweet harmony and cherished companionship that lay ahead.

She fell asleep on his lap, in his arms, and with his penis slowly receding inside her. She lay

contented, relaxed, and exhausted, not knowing that in a little he'd leave. He would soon leave. He had to go pick up Annie and the new housekeeper he'd hired. The housekeeper would not only maintain the current physical setting, she would oversee Carol's time while Bob returned to work. The ravishment of the night before, the rapprochement of the afternoon and the honeymoon just ended were in need of perspective. Carol still needed discipline, and he still had to make money.

Today was today. Tomorrow the unknown.

carvohi
carvohi
2,568 Followers
12