The Good Citizen Tours The Village

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and lay down on her belly with her legs slightly spread and then reached back and pulled the cheeks of her ass wide apart. "Hiroku said you are very good at anal sex. I happen to love getting fucked in the ass. Would you fuck my ass?"

"YYYes," I stammered unable to come up with a more clever response. I knelt behind her and leaned forward to lick her tight rosebud but she stopped me short.

"Put your dick in my cunt to get it wet," Jennifer instructed.

I took the head of my cock and pushed it into Jennifer. She flinched a little with the insertion and I knew it was from our earlier session. Her cunt was very wet and my cock came away glistening with her juices. I moved it to her tight nether hole and began to push.

Slowly the head began to spread her tight anal ring and as the mushroom head spread her sphincter wider and wider she began to moan. I could feel her pushing back against my invading cock and then with a jerk, the head popped into her incredibly tight rectum.

"Oh my God, you are huge," Jennifer panted. "I've never had anyone so big in my ass. Go slow until I get used to it."

"Are you sure you are OK?" I asked. "I can stop if you want."

"No fucking way Yogi!" Jennifer said between deep breaths. "It feels great. I just need to relax and let you in."

I kept pushing deeper and deeper into her bowels and it was an incredible feeling. I could look down and see this beautiful woman impaled on my dick. I started sliding my cock in and out of her ass, going a little deeper each time until I was completely buried in her butt.

"Your ass is incredible," I said. "It is so tight and hot on my cock."

"Fuck me Yogi," Jennifer said with urgency. "Fuck my ass."

I began sliding farther in and out until the head of my cock was almost coming out each time and Jennifer loved it. She reached down and started rubbing her clit with one hand and was grabbing handfuls of the yakuta with the other as I drove my iron-hard cock into her tight rear passage.

She was moaning and panting as I tore into her asshole. I reached down with my right hand and roughly lifted her so I could grab her nipple. I squeezed it hard and felt her ass spasm around my cock as she came. I was slamming my dick into her without mercy and I was ready to explode.

I pulled her partway onto her side so I could get a better shot at her breasts. I slapped her right breast and she moaned. I grabbed the nipple and pulled hard again and felt the electric shock of another orgasm pass through her and that was all for me.

With a final thrust I buried my cock in her ass and began shooting my load into her tight bowels. I could feel my balls convulse as they emptied their contents into Jennifer. I could feel the hot cum filling her anal passage and leaking onto my balls. I was looking at Jennifer's tight anal ring pulsing as her orgasm continued.

All of the tension left her body at the same instant and she collapsed on the yakuta completely spent. My cock slipped from her red and slightly gaping asshole with a slight pop.

We lay in the meadow for a few minutes to recover and then Jennifer said we should get going or we might be missed back in the village. Neither of us was interested in having a search party come find us laying naked in the meadow after having fucked.

"So what do you think of the project?" Jennifer asked as we got in the golf cart and headed back toward the village.

"It's great and I'm glad to be a part of it but I can't believe I am being treated like this all over a $250,000 investment," I said voicing a concern I had been harboring for a while. "250k is nothing to the folks who belong to this club and I can't figure out why one of them didn't write the check."

"Ohtsuka couldn't go to the other members," Jennifer said. "He committed to do this himself and he would have lost tremendous face if he would have come to another member for the money. That is why you have been made part of his family and treated like this – because you got the money to Ohtsuka on the last day before he would have had to admit defeat. Your timing was perfect although you had no way of knowing that."

"So he doesn't think of me as the son he never had?" I joked.

"Ohtsuka likes you more than you know and he will always be there for you as a father would for a son," Jennifer said. "But he is limited on what he can do. He was banished to the United States because the son of the royal family came here ten years ago and beat Hiroku who was only 18 at the time. Ohtsuka caught him and killed him with one blow. He and Hiroku were banished to the US for 5 years and he has only recently begun coming back. The club voted him the managing director 4 years ago to try to get him to come more often. He is a hero to many but still has powerful enemies. They would have used a failure to have him removed from office so you really did save his life with your money."

We were approaching the village and there were people moving about. "Thanks for the tour and the insight," I said quietly. "Oh, and the best sex I have ever experienced or probably ever will."

"Quiet!" Jennifer scolded but shot me a big grin. "Here is your room. Thank you for today. It was such a nice break from my normal Japanese day I can't tell you how wonderful it was for me. I leave first thing in the morning so we won't see each other again but I won't forget you Brad-san. Enjoy the rest of your stay."

"I'll not forget you Jennifer Abe," I said as I exited the golf cart. "I think maybe we will see each other again. I hope we do."

She was back to being all business and just nodded and drove away. I turned to see Hiroku waiting by my door.

As I approached she bowed and said quietly "I hope you enjoyed the tour. My favorite part is the water source in the meadow. How about you?"

12