All Comments on 'The Good Daughter Ch. 01'

by pdogg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Great Homecoming

Every man's dream to find a woman in his house being stuffed by 3 big cocks, even better when it is his hot daughter. Bet the next chapter will be arousing.

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
Annie get your gun,

and your gun and your gun...then start off a new relationship with daddy. Wow..she's a little nympho. Loved the storyline and a followup is a must.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so Hot!

would luv to read some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh dear

Do people leave doors open when they are making love???? A girl and three guys??? well this is a story...very erotic and well written...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Worst story ever.

That was fucking disgusting, please don't write any more shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do so many aspiring writers - I say writer because you’re clearly not an author - resort to describing their female characters as looking like the latest t.v. or movie celebrity? Are they just lazy or do they truly lack the imagination required to describe the attributes of said star? In your case, it’s both. You’re lazy and you lack the imagination to adequately describe your female lead. So you resort to not one, but TWO female celebrities! Pathetic. I stopped reading shortly after because it’s clear you’re too lazy and unimaginative to put any real effort into your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous