The Good Doctor: Retaliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mortar's mouth and beard shined with moisture as he grinned up at her, "You're quite the screamer."

"The small ones always are." Raid said out of breath.

Unhooking her legs from his shoulders, Mortar shifted so that he was on his back lying next to Raid, "Ready for the main act?"

Raid eyed his massive member which was standing proudly erect between his thighs. A look of doubt quickly crossed her face before she hid it.

Mortar saw, though, and he stroked her purple hair reassuringly, "Don't worry; I'll let you be in control."

"It's just so..." Raid sat up next to the giant, "Big."

Mortar put his hand on her back, pulling her down to his chest. She molded against him, so small against his massive body she looked almost like a doll. Sharp nipples dug into his chest as he dragged her toward his mouth. For a while Mortar just held Raid, kissing her lips and slowly stroking her sex with his fingers, feeling her wetness.

"Just take it slow." He said eventually, gently lifting her thigh, indicating she should straddle him.

Raid climbed up onto the titan, her legs spread wide over his abs as she sat up, her hands just below his sternum. Mortar could feel her arousal dripping into his navel, making his cock twitch. Slowly, Raid slid back toward Mortar's waiting cock, her still-wet cunt leaving a trail of moisture. When she reached his pelvis she gasped.

"It half as big as me!" Raid said, "It'll never fit."

"It doesn't all have to fit," Mortar assured, getting impatient with lust, "Even a small part of it wrapped around your tight little pussy will be enough for me."

Mortar felt as another rush of moisture escaped from Raid's snatch. It was warm and wet against his pelvis and formed droplets on the thick nest of hair that grew there. If Raid got this wet thinking about what it'd feel like stuffed with his prick he couldn't wait to see how wet she would get with it actually inside her.

Gently, Mortar gripped Raid's tiny hips and lifted her off his body. Without resistance, he guided her so she was standing above his cock. Even standing straight, Raid's snatch was only about a foot from the tip of his member. A drop of pre-cum oozed out of the head of Mortar's cock and was soon joined by a drop of moisture from Raid's pussy. The combined fluid ran down his shaft as Mortar supported Raid's descent toward it.

When she was an inch from the tip of his cock, Mortar could feel the heat coming from her. It sent tingles of excitement down his shaft and he was almost tempted to forgo control and slam her home in one move. Reason prevailed though and soon the two met.

"Are you ready?" Mortar asked, praying to God she was.

"Yes." Raid replied, her voice coming from some distant place.

She was ready. Slowly, slowly, Mortar guided Raid down onto his cock. Immediately the thick head stretched her pussy and her tight walls gripped it hungrily.

"OH!" Raid gasped as he pushed her down further.

A trickle of her arousal escaped and ran down his shaft, leaving a warm, wet trail. Millimeter by millimeter Mortar eased Raid onto himself. With each shift of his hands, each twitch of his cock and with each inch that entered her, Raid let out a cry or squeal of pleasure. Soon her snatch was leaking fluid like a faucet and thin rivers of her arousal were soaking his shaft and leaving his pubic hair soaked.

"How does that feel?" Mortar growled, feeling pretty damn great himself with his cock being held like a vice by her wet, hot inner folds.

"I've never been this full!" She gasped, staring down at their joining for the first time.

Only four inches of Mortar cock was inside her but she was stretched further than she had ever been. Soon Mortar would reach her cervix and they would have to stop, but that would be enough for him. He had never been able to slide his cock all the way home and had learned to live with just the feeling of the incredible tightness of every snatch he'd been in.

"It won't all fit." Raid sighed when she saw how much was still outside her body.

"That's ok; you're so fucking tight it doesn't matter." Mortar said through gritted teeth as he tried to retain control, sliding another inch inside of Raid.

"Don't you dare cum." Raid said as she pushed herself down another half an inch, "You still need to fuck me."

Mortar grinned; she was getting bolder now that her initial fears were being replaced by pleasure. Another half an inch and he had six inches of his cock slid inside, another inch and she'd be at her limit.

"One more inch," Mortar told Raid, "Are you ready to cum?"

"Wha...AAAAHH!" Raid screamed when Mortar pulled her down the last inch, hard. He had hit her cervix at last and she was now completely filled, making Raid orgasm around him. A small spurt of liquid shot out of Raid's pussy and landed on his lower abs, the rest cascaded down the last half of Mortar's cock. It trickled down his shaft and balls, landing on the sheets and making a wet spot where it landed. All the while Raid was screaming, "Ohhhh....FUCKKK!! OH FUCK! OH! OH! FUCKKKK!!!"

The walls of her pussy were spasming around Mortar and it was all he could do not to lose control and spill himself inside her. After a few more piercing "FUCKS" Raid's orgasm subsided. She was quite the sight, crouched over Mortar with his cock half in and half out of her; Raid was so tiny it was almost absurd.

"You need to fuck me now..." Raid said, sweat glistening off her skin, "Before I pass out..."

It wouldn't be the first time Mortar had made a woman pass out before he was finished (not that it stopped him before). Holding on to Raid, Mortar shifted so he was sitting upright, facing her. Using one hand to support himself and the other to support Raid, Mortar rolled around so that Raid was lying on her back, Mortar's cock still embedded inside her. The change of position allowed Raid to relax and for a moment it looked as though she was indeed going to pass out until she said,

"Fuck my cunt, Mortar, fuck it so hard it hurts for days."

"Be careful what you wish for." Mortar said before slowly withdrawing from her snatch.

"It feels so empty!" Raid pouted when all but Mortar's head remained inside her, "Fill me up again!"

With one thrust Mortar hit her cervix, causing Raid to gasp in pleasure in surprise.

"Again!" She squealed, and Mortar complied.

With each thrust he got faster and Raid's shouts got louder and more lewd.

Soon, Mortar's skin was glistening with his efforts and his thrusts were coming strong and fast. A familiar sensation was starting to wash over Mortar and he knew he was going to cum.

"Almost there." He grunted as he plowed into Raid.

"Fill me up with it." She demanded.

Within seconds Mortar was cumming. With a final thrust he embedded his cock inside Raid as far as it would go and sprayed her insides with his thick seed. It wasn't until after the first few powerful spurts that Mortar noticed Raid was also cumming (and screaming) along with him. A mixture of their fluids was leaking out from where they were joined, but still Mortar kept cumming...and cumming...and cumming.

Even after Raid had stopped, Mortar continued, feeling the hot mixture around his member as it oozed between it and her walls, trying to escape.

When Mortar had finally finished he slowly pulled out of Raid, bringing a rush of fluid with him. Raid's snatch was a gaping hole where a tight slit had been just a little while ago, but Mortar knew it would be hot and tight for him once more very soon. Semen flowed out of the hole like a river, staining the sheet between Raid's legs but she paid it no mind...she was passed out.

Getting up, Mortar searched the floor for his discarded tank-top. When he found it, he returned to the bed and gently wiped Raid clean of their fluids. Instead of cleaning the sheets, he moved Raid over to a relatively clean spot before heading to the door.

"Leaving?" Raid's soft voice called from the bed.

"Don't worry, I'll still be here tomorrow night."

Raid didn't reply; she was fast asleep.

Quiet as he could, Mortar stepped into the hallway...and ran straight into an old man with frizzled grey hair and mirrored safety goggles. The man when sprawling onto the floor, where he looked up at Mortar, terrified.

"Who the fuck are you?" Mortar asked.

"E-engineer, sir." The man said with a frightened voice.

Mortar had not gotten dressed, so he stood naked before the man, his massive cock swinging almost menacingly between his legs. This Engineer character had been right outside his door...probably peeking through the keyhole at him and Raid.

"Spying again?" A female's voice drifted down the hall.

Slade came sauntering toward the two men, one hand on her hip.

Engineer scrambled up before scampering off without another word. Slade watched him go before approaching Mortar.

"Enjoying your stay so far?" She asked knowingly, standing before him.

"I've been meaning to do that with her since I first saw her strip in Austin." Mortar explained.

Slade laughed and planted her hands on his chest, rubbing his skin and running his hair through her fingers, "You'll have to give me a piece of that action one of these days."

A hand was running down Mortar's torso, across his abs and around his growing member. The caress was gentle and Mortar could feel himself getting hard again.

"Watch this." Slade said and her eyes flashed.

All at once the sensation of pure pleasure wracked through Mortar's body and it was a moment before he saw he was cumming...all over Slade.

She stood with her head thrown back and her hands running all over her body, spreading his cum around. When Mortar's sudden orgasm ceased Slade continued rubbing herself, one hand slipping into her tight pants. Her fingers made a plunging motion as she brought herself to orgasm.

"Now I'm all worked up." Slade pouted, removing her hand from her pants, "I'll have to go find some relief...good night!"

Mortar watched as Slade walked off toward the end of the hall. When she had gone through the door and closed it, Mortar finally moved toward a room across the hall from Raid's. As he lay in bed he began to wonder what kind of person this new Slade was. Back during the War he had been dark, brooding, and merciless. Now he was a she and she seemed dangerously unstable as evidenced by her extremely bizarre behavior in the hall.

Before drifting off to sleep, Mortar decided that he would play along with this new Slade...but the second things went south for him, he'd be gone in a heartbeat. Let the other Party members deal with the crazy...he was only in it for the killing...and the women.

*************************************************************************************

ROB, MOBILE BASE, 8:00AM

Rob woke up before dawn to find Nurse Sweet snuggled against his side. Being part machine meant Rob never had to sleep, but the previous day's events had been too much for him to deal with so he had shut himself down and rested. Waking up with Nurse Sweet next to him was almost enough for him to consider sleeping every night. Her long, red hair was fanned around her back, and strands of it tickled Rob's sides. He could feel her soft breath on his skin and feel the gentle rise of her chest as she slowly breathed.

Rob noticed his own chest did not rise and fall, a constant reminder of his lost humanity.

The previous night's events had been a huge mistake, Rob knew that now. Something inside him had snapped...twice...and his friends and lover had paid the price. He should be locked up somewhere he couldn't hurt anyone. Should be dismantled like the machine he was, his parts incinerated.

Yet he was here, in the embrace of the woman he loved, her mouth planting sweet kisses along his abs...

"Well, good morning." Rob said as Nurse Sweet began to pull the sheet away from him.

"Mmmm....good morning." Nurse Sweet responded, her lips continuing their journey toward the point of no return.

Rob fisted the sheets as her tongue dipped into his navel, "Maybe we should...ah!...talk about last night before we...oh!...get down to busine—woah!"

Nurse Sweet's mouth had found his already-erect member and had taken his full length into its depths, cutting his protests off short.

Torturously slow, Sweet pulled her mouth from his cock, smiling when it exited with a 'pop'.

"What was that?" She teased, her hair gloriously tousled from sleep.

"I was just saying," Rob continued, trying not to notice the way her nipples looked when she was aroused, small and pointed, made for sucking, "That we really need to tal—geez!"

Sweet's hand had found its way to his sac and she raked her nails gently over it, cutting him short again, "We can talk later. Right now I just want to suck your cock."

"Fine...later..." Rob said through gritted teeth as her hand continued its massage on his balls, "But we WILL talk."

Instead of agreeing, Sweet lowered her head back down onto his cock and began to rise and fall on it. Her hand had not left his balls and her other hand, he noticed, was busy rubbing her clit and plunging shallowly into her crease, getting wet from her rapidly spreading juices.

"Have I ever told you how amazingly sexy you are when you play with yourself?" Rob said, mesmerized by her actions.

In response, Sweet moaned around his cock. The vibrations heightened his own pleasure and he thrust his hips forward, fucking her mouth.

Nurse Sweet's finger was joined by another and their thrusts into her cleft became more urgent. Soon her thumb joined in, pressing her clit and making her moans around Rob's dick more and more frantic.

Rob had been fighting for control since she started her attentions and was now ready to burst, "Baby, I'm going to cum...don't swallow it."

With a final thrust, Rob's climax roared through him, rapidly filling Nurse Sweet's mouth with his cum. When it subsided, Sweet sat back on her heels and opened her mouth, showing Rob the white cream within.

"Dirty girl." Rob chided.

Nurse Sweet closed her mouth and smiled before leaning further back and tilting her head forward. Rob watched in fascination as cum started dribbling from her mouth and onto her body. It slid from between her breasts down her stomach. Some pooled in her navel while more traveled down her shaved mound and down her slit.

"Dirty, dirty girl." Rob repeated, stunned at her wanton behavior.

Swallowing the little bit of cum that remained in her mouth, Nurse Sweet said, "Almost done."

During her display, Nurse Sweet's fingers had not ceased their actions on her cunt and the rapid rise and fall of her chest indicated orgasm was not far off. Using Rob's cum as extra lubricant, Nurse Sweet's fingers plunged rapidly in and out of her pussy while her other hand toyed with her clit.

Deciding to help her along, Rob stood up on his knees and moved closer to Sweet. Gently, his hand removed the one that was plunging into her and replaced it. He kept up her frantic pace, pausing only long enough to scoop some of his own spunk off her belly to add to the copious amount of fluid already leaking out of her.

"Are you going to squirt for me?" Rob whispered, rubbing his fingers roughly against her engorged g-spot.

She was. Finally her climax arrived, and she squirted all over Rob's hand, arm and body. The warm, clear juices ran in rivulets down his muscles. With a sigh, Nurse Sweet collapsed against Rob, who wrapped his arms around her and brought her down to lay with him while they recovered from the morning's activities.

"I've got to go clean up." Rob told her after a few moments, "Then I'll be back to talk."

"I'll be here." She said as Rob got out of bed and found a pair of boxers.

He snuck down the hall to the shower, grateful he didn't run into anyone who might be curious as to why he was covered with fluid. After a quick wash, he started making his way back to Nurse Sweet's room to have a serious conversation.

Apparently she had other ideas and he ran into her in the hallway, fully dressed and ready for the day.

"I thought we were going to talk?" Rob said, frowning.

Nurse Sweet smiled, "Right now I need some coffee."

Rob didn't like the way she was avoiding the problem, but he didn't want to argue with her right now.

"How long until you're ready?" He asked.

"Well I need to eat, have coffee, and then Wraith wants to have a quick meeting with us. Nimbus, Turbo, and Sublime are returning with two prisoners and we need to start talking about moving to the new HQ." She explained, ticking the items off on her fingers, "Do you have something you can do until I'm done?"

Rob sighed, "Well, Wraith told me last night after her tirade to meet Hax this morning. Apparently he's going to try to figure out why I'm so prone to these attacks of rage lately." He gave her a half hearted smile, "It's not like I'd be welcome at the meeting anyway."

"Well, have fun with that." Nurse Sweet started to walk away, seeking her coffee.

Rob called after her, "Nurse Sweet!"

She turned.

"We really need to talk about last night." Rob said gravely.

"We will...later...I promise." Nurse Sweet promised with a smile.

'Right, later...' Rob thought as he walked into the Sick Bay. Hax was already there and as soon as he saw Rob he started rattling off about how he was right about the bear mutilations...something Rob had no idea about. While Rob liked Hax and his quirky nature, the last thing he needed to listen to was one of his famous rants. Nodding politely at various intervals, Rob hopped onto the examining table while Hax prattled on and prepared his tools for examination.

He came around behind Rob and told him to numb his pain receptors. Rob obeyed and it wasn't long before he knew Hax was inside his head, a sensation Rob didn't find overly pleasant.

'It is going to be a long day' Rob thought right before his world went dark.

"Oops! Sorry, nicked something." Hax said from behind him.

'Long day...' Rob thought again, 'Very, very long day.'

*************************************************************************************

BIO-B0T ON3, FOREST SURROUNDING ARK CHEMICALS, 10:00AM

Bio-B0t On3's hearing came back online first. While his world remained black, the sounds of a heated conversation could be heard nearby. Judging by the direction the voices were coming from, On3 concluded that he was either lying on the ground or hanging upside-down...and he hoped it was not the latter.

"We should question them first!" A female voice said softly but firmly, followed by "They are the enemy! We KILL the enemy..." this time a louder, male voice tinged with a southern drawl.

On3 recognized the voices as belonging to the humans who he had first followed and had been attacked by...when?...last night? How long had it been?

Tactile sensors were coming back online, and On3 was relieved to discover he was not hanging upside down, but rather slumped limply on what he was sure was the forest floor. Further investigation revealed his hands were secured behind his back by what seemed to be handcuffs. They wouldn't hold him long, but he decided to listen to the humans for al little longer while the rest of his body came back online.

"I agree with Sublime," A deep, rumbling voice said calmly, "We need to take them both back to Base and question them. They may know something about where the Party is hiding."

"They don't know anything." The man with the drawl was saying, "They were left behind. That means they're unimportant."

"If they're so unimportant then why kill them?" The woman asked.

"Unimportant doesn't mean not dangerous. For all we know they've got one mission: kill the Corps." Southern Drawl said.

On3 could almost hear the woman roll her eyes before spitting, "You are such a MAN! Kill first, ask questions later."