The Good Doctor: Retaliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be prepared to show ID." The voice said as the gate began to swing open.

"What ID?" Turbo snorted as he raced through.

Beyond the gate the road split three ways. Turbo stopped again as a tough-looking man in BDUs approached the vehicle.

"How's it going soldier?" Turbo said as he rolled his window down.

"ID." The man demanded.

"Did no one tell you we were coming?" Turbo asked.

"ID."

"Listen...Wraith sent us..."

"ID." The man was becoming impatient.

Sublime leaned across Turbo and held her hand out palm first, "Here's your fucking ID."

Before the man could respond a thin coat of frost covered him from head to foot, literally freezing the words in his throat. Sublime sat back, satisfied, as two more men ran over to their comrade.

"Mayor Black just called in, telling us to expect you." One explained as the other helped his frozen friend back toward the gate, "Sorry for the confusion."

"Communication better improve around here." Turbo said grumpily, "So which way to the prison?"

"The main HQ building is straight ahead, you'll find people there who will lock up your prisoners." The guard explained, "For future reference, the guards' barracks are to the right and the garage to the left."

"Good to know, thanks." Turbo said before driving away.

Sublime had noticed the giant building in front of them when they first arrived but hadn't taken the time to appreciate it until then. It was several stories tall and completely circular save an archway through which vehicles could drive through. The entire building gleamed in the sunlight, its smooth exterior coated with a reflective metal. When Turbo passed beneath the archway the road branched to circle around a central courtyard lined with trees. Sublime could see what appeared to be a helipad in between the branches but could not be sure that's what it was.

Turbo drove around the circle until stopping in front of the only visible entrance; a huge steel door flanked on both sides by armed guards. Two additional guards stood in front of the doors and hurried to the ambulance as Turbo and Sublime exited, stretching their legs.

"They're in the back." Turbo told them, referring to the prisoners, "Be careful, either one of them could kill you without even breaking a sweat."

"We'll be cautious." One of the guards assured him as they unloaded the gurneys.

Within moments they had disappeared through the doors with the Bio-B0t and Gizmo Lady, leaving Turbo and Sublime outside.

"Come on; let's take a look at this place." Turbo said, taking a hold of Sublime's hand and leading her up to the door.

Before they even reached the guards a black Mercedes came around the circle and they paused to see who it was.

The car stopped behind the ambulance and a woman with curly blond hair and a dark purple suit stepped out of the back seat. She quickly walked over to Sublime and Turbo; a huge smile spread across her face and her hand outstretched.

"Turbo, Sublime," The woman said when she reached them, shaking each of their hands in turn, "My name is Molly Black, mayor of this fine city."

"Nice to meet you." Sublime smiled.

"I'm glad you found the place! I would have been here sooner to greet you, but I got caught up at work. A lot of people are jumping down my throat about forming this alliance with you, but I know it'll all be worth it in the end." Mayor Black explained.

"We'll do our best." Turbo said.

"I know you will." Mayor Black said, smiling, "Now, let me show you around this place."

Molly stepped in-between Sublime and Turbo to stand in front of the door. It opened automatically to the side with a 'whoosh' and she led the way through it and into a huge atrium. Halls lead to the left and right of the atrium, curving to follow the shape of the building. Directly in front of the trio, a dark blue carpet lead up to huge, bronze double doors. The seal of the city of Dallas decorated one door while the other door was blank.

"That's the main control room." Mayor Black explained, walking up to the doors, "The other door will display the Corps' symbol so the first thing anyone sees when they walk in here is a representation of our alliance."

"We don't have a symbol..." Sublime said.

"I want to wait for the rest of the Corps to arrive before unveiling this room." Mayor Black went on, ignoring Sublime, "So you'll just have to wait to see it."

"What's down these hallways?" Turbo asked, peering down the one to the left.

"Let me show you." Mayor Black said, leading them down it.

It took an hour and a half to tour the entire building, and Mayor Black skipped over most of the rooms. The building's design was simple: four floors and a basement, each with their own function. The first floor was taken up mostly by the main control room, which stretched from the center outward, halfway around the building. Other rooms included smaller conference rooms and lounges for the on-site guards. A staircase on the opposite side as the control room led underneath the outside archway so one could walk the entire circumference of the building without doubling back.

The second floor housed weapon storage rooms of all types on the left half of the building and exercise and training rooms on the other half. The third floor was where the Corps would be living. One half of the building was rooms enough for fifty people and the other half contained a large kitchen, a huge recreation room, and a library.

The top floor contained barracks and training areas for new recruits. Mayor Black explained the reason for the separation between them and existing members was for security. Until new recruits could be trusted, they would be housed on the fourth floor and not allowed access to the rest of the building.

"Makes sense." Turbo had said, "Don't need any double agents snooping around...again."

They didn't go to the basement, but Mayor Black explained that was where the prison was. She also explained that an automated system complete with gun turrets and flamethrowers would guard the prisoners 24/7.

When the tour was over, Mayor Black led them back downstairs to the main, and only, entrance to say goodbye.

As Molly turned to leave she paused, "Almost forgot!"

She turned back and took two objects out of her pocket.

"These are communicators as well as your IDs." Mayor Black explained, "As long as you have them on your person you'll have access to every room in this facility, including the garage. Loose or forget them and you'll be locked out."

"We'll keep it in mind." Turbo said, clipping the phone-like device to the front pocket of his racing jacket.

"Ok, now goodbye for real. See you tomorrow." Mayor Black left through the front door, leaving Turbo and Sublime alone at last.

Turbo let out a low whistle, "Jeeeeesus, this place is amazing, huh?"

Sublime frowned, "Yeh...I don't know how I feel about it. I mean; it almost feels like we've been bought."

"Don't worry about it." Turbo said, slipping his arm around her waist, "No one owns us...Wraith will make sure of that."

"I'm still not sure." Sublime said, turning to find comfort in Turbo's embrace.

He held her tight against his body for a moment before leaning in to whisper in her ear, "Why don't we go pick out our room..."

Sublime smiled and gave his body a squeeze before releasing him and stepping back, "We really should check up on the prisoners..."

"You heard Molly; they're being guarded by guns and flamethrowers...what could go wrong?"

"Way to jinx it, dumbass." Sublime teased, walking away toward one of the many elevators.

"You're going to pay for that." Turbo promised, catching up to her and pinching her ass playfully.

The elevator arrived and the pair stepped on, anxious to get upstairs. When the doors opened again a few moments later, Sublime nearly ran down the hall to their right, Turbo close behind.

"Which one?" She asked as Turbo came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her middle.

"One with a bed." He said, nipping at her earlobe.

Sublime groaned and let her head fall back, exposing her neck to Turbo who placed warm kisses along its length, coaxing another groan from Sublime.

"This one." She said, groping for the nearest door handle and pushing it open.

Turbo released her and she rushed inside, pulling her white tank-top off over her head. The tops of her breasts were already flushed with arousal and heat was slowly spreading from her belly down in anticipation for what was to come.

Her bra and pants came off next and soon she was standing in the bedroom in nothing but a pair of white lacy panties. She expected Turbo to be all over her by now, but when she glanced around for him she was surprised to find him still in the doorway...fully clothed.

"What are you doing?" She sighed, impatient, "I'm in here undressing and you're standing in the door...what?" Turbo was giving her a devilish smile that meant he had something up his sleeve.

He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a pair of metal handcuffs, "Remove your panties and lie down on the bed."

A flush of moisture raced to Sublime's pussy at the sound of his dominant tone. Although she was not a pure submissive, Sublime enjoyed playing the role once and a while in the bedroom and after a couple of nights of vanilla sex she was ready for a change.

Turbo shrugged off his jacket as Sublime obeyed, lying on the bed with her arms stretched above her head. Her nipples had pebbled into hard points and the moisture between her legs was beginning to run down her slit and drip onto the sheets. Sublime watched as her lover sauntered over to her, pulling his undershirt up over his head as he came.

Turbo was slim; not scrawny, but not overly muscled. His chest and belly were free of hair and the fine lines of his six-pack stood out and made Sublime's mouth water at the sight.

Sublime arched her back as Turbo reached across her body to cuff her wrists to the headboard of the bed. Her nipples brushed against his chest as the hard metal locked into place, leaving her to his mercy. As Turbo pulled away, he deliberately slid his body across her chest before capturing his lips in his. Eagerly she accepted his tongue into her mouth as she writhed against her bonds, craving skin to skin contact.

After a moment Turbo retreated, smiling as Sublime whimpered at the sudden loss of his hard body and ravishing mouth.

"I can see your pussy glistening with your juices." He said as he undid his leather pants, "I can't wait to enter you and make you scream for more."

Sublime watched as he pulled his pants off, revealing his erect cock to her, its tip glistening with pre-cum. She longed to touch it, to take it into her mouth but the restraints prevented her from doing more than writhing with need.

The bed creaked as Turbo climbed on top. Firmly, he gripped Sublime's calves and pushed her legs so they bent at the knee and then spread them apart, exposing her sex to him.

"Don't move." Turbo said, leaning down between her spread legs.

It was a challenge for Sublime to obey, but she stopped writhing and lay still with her legs spread. By then her pussy was sopping wet and aching with the need to be touched.

Turbo obliged Sublime's silent wishes and ran a fingertip from her clit to the bottom of her slit, gathering her juices as he went. Leaning over her body, but not making contact, Turbo slipped the digit between Sublime's lips and she tasted herself, groaning.

"See how wet you are? How much you crave my touch?" He withdrew his finger and replaced it with his mouth.

Sublime eagerly accepted his kiss, subconsciously tugging at her restraints in a futile effort to feel his skin. Still Turbo denied her contact but she could feel a drop of pre-cum drip from his cock onto her belly and she shivered.

"I need to taste more of you." Turbo growled, breaking the kiss.

Sublime groaned, "Please..."

"I love it when you beg." Turbo said as he kissed her neck.

Suddenly the presence of his body was gone and Sublime whimpered. But her whimper soon turned into a sigh at the feeling of his fingers probing her pussy lips. They slid slowly in and out of her, spreading her juices around and causing glorious friction...but she needed more.

"More." Sublime pleaded and rough hands gripped her thighs and spread her legs further right before Turbo's tongue replaced his fingers.

"YESSS!" Sublime hissed, a rush of sweet nectar excited her channel, only to be lapped up by Turbo's waiting tongue.

He continued his efforts for what felt like a lifetime; flicking her clit every once and a while with his tongue. All the while Sublime tugged at her bonds and thrust upward toward Sublime's eager mouth. His hands kept her from clamping his head between her thighs and she found watching Turbo tongue her cunt was highly erotic. Several times, Turbo brought her to the edge of orgasm, but Sublime would always moan in frustration as he let up, bringing her down from the edge.

After a while it became too much and Sublime cried, "PLEASE!", as she arched her back off the bed.

Always the gracious lover, Turbo fulfilled her request, and with a little help from his thumb on her clit, brought Sublime to a screaming orgasm in moments. Not quite a squirter, Sublime came copious enough amounts that Turbo could not keep up and a good deal of her nectar ended up on his chin, dripping off to wet the sheets.

In her post-orgasmic bliss, Sublime didn't notice Turbo reach over her head to undo the handcuffs. She also didn't notice him position his cock at her entrance and plunge until the sudden intrusion of hot flesh made her walls spasm in another small orgasm.

"You're so wet." Turbo grunted, withdrawing his cock and thrusting it inside her again.

With her hands free, Sublime was able to grip Turbo's shoulders and drag her nails lightly down his back as he started rhythmically thrusting into her. Her nipples rubbed against his chest as she arched her back into him.

"Take me harder." Sublime begged, her nails digging a little deeper into Turbo's back.

In a smooth motion, Turbo withdrew his cock from Sublime and sat back on his knees. With hidden strength, he gripped her waste and flipped her onto her back. Without being asked, Sublime lifted her hips from the bed, exposing herself to Turbo who plunged back into her without pretense.

"How's that?" Turbo growled, running his palms down her back while he thrust into her, the new position allowing him to gain deeper access.

Sublime didn't answer, instead groaning into the mattress as Turbo's cock rubbed against her g-spot. As Turbo pounded into her cunt harder and faster, her nipples dragged against the mattress, adding another level of sensation.

After a few minutes of heavy thrusting, Turbo gasped, "I'm not going to last much longer, baby. I want you to cum around my cock."

Sublime had been teetering on the edge for a while and when Turbo reached under her body to pinch her clit between his thumb and index finger she achieved orgasm. As her walls spasmed around Turbo's suddenly still cock, a wave of moisture washed over it, bathing him in her juices. Seconds later his own orgasm arrived and jets of hot jism emptied into her channel, filling her up past the brim so their combined juices ran down her thighs.

Turbo withdrew and collapsed onto his back next to Sublime, who turned over to curl up next to him.

"That was nice." Turbo sighed, his body relaxing as sleep started to creep up on him.

They had had a long two days and both of them were in need of some rest, so it wasn't long before both were fast asleep in each other's arms. Sleep didn't last long though before the sounds of a high-pitched alarm jerked them to wakefulness.

"What the hell is that!?" Sublime said, clambering out of bed to find her discarded clothing.

"I don't...." Turbo started before the sound of Mayor Molly Black blasted over a hidden speaker system.

"ATTENTION! ATTENTION! THERE HAS BEEN AN ATTACK IN THE CITY! IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUESTED!"

There was a pause filled by more screeching alarms before a different, male voice came on over the system, "Prisoner has escaped from cell number zero-zero-one...defense systems are offline...prisoner has escaped from cell number...."

This voice was calmer, but was set on a loop, repeating itself while Turbo and Sublime dressed. Once they reached the door, however, the calm male voice was replaced by Mayor Black's shrill plea for help.

"ARGH! Ok! We're on our way!" Turbo shouted at the ceiling.

Abruptly the voice cut out and a polite "Thank you" replaced it...which was then replaced by "Prisoner has escaped from cell number zero-zero-one...cell number zero-zero-two has been breached...defense systems are offline...prisoner..."

"Jesus Christ!" Turbo yelled, running toward the stairs.

The voice continued to sound the alarm over the intercom while Turbo raced toward a weapons room on the second floor to retrieve a firearm. He was good with machines, but Sublime knew he wouldn't be much good in a physical confrontation with a fellow super.

"So much for the automated prison guard..." Sublime said as Turbo found a room filled with guns.

"Never trust a machine you don't control." He said, hastily strapping on two pistols and grabbing a mean-looking shotgun off a rack, "Want anything?"

Sublime smiled and held up her hands, frosting the air around her, "I've got these babies."

"Right, let's go!"

The pair raced back the stairs and clamored down to the first floor. The sight that greeted them when they got there was not a pretty one, however. Bodies of three guards littered the floor of the hallway, leading toward the main entrance.

Without hesitation, Sublime and Turbo followed the hall. When they reached the entrance, they found the Bio-B0t they had captured blasting away at the front door, trying to break through. Apparently the material was a little stronger than what Sublime had thought was iron, because it was holding fast against a volley of red energy shot from the Bio-B0t's hand.

"Stop!" Turbo shouted, aiming his shotgun at the machine.

It turned, it's featureless face masking all emotion, "I did not wish for it to come to this, but you left me little choice." It said.

"We froze your circuits once, we can do it again." Sublime threatened, already chilling the air around the Bio-B0t.

Suddenly and without warning Sublime was thrown into the air and across the room, slamming heavily into the wall. A similar sound of body hitting wall told her that Turbo had been thrown too.

Struggling through the pain, Sublime stood to face her unseen assailant. Lightning-quick, something came hurtling toward her, knocking her back again before she could react.

A shot rang out, followed by a loud "Oomph".

The sounds of blasting continued from near the entrance and Sublime groaned as she tried to clear her head from the rapid attacks. 'I hope Wraith is taking care of whatever is happening in the city.' She thought as she shook her head in an attempt to correct the double vision she was experiencing, 'Because we've got our own problems.'

Her vision clear, Sublime could see Turbo keeping their attacker, which turned out to be the Gizmo Lady, at bay with his shotgun. The woman had her own gun trained on Turbo and Sublime suddenly felt sick to her stomach with worry. If something happened to Turbo...

She couldn't think like that. There was a job to be done and she needed to focus. Turning, she confronted the Bio-B0t, who was blasting away at the door again.

"Guess it's me and you." She said to it, which was not paying attention until she hurled an ice-ball at it.

The Bio-B0t turned, and raised a glowing red palm.