The Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan pulled his belt from his trousers with one tug, pulling it taunt between both hands and smiled down at Jennifer. The leather was thick and soft, perfect for the task it was about to be set to. Morgan held the belt by the buckled end and let the other drag slowly down the center of Jennifer’s back. She crooned softly, pleading only with her whimpers, trying to dissuade him from his obvious intent.

“Ahh Jennifer, you had to know there would be some punishment for your misconduct. I’ve told you time and time again not to touch your greedy cunt without permission. Maybe the problem doesn’t lie in your fingers and your desires. Maybe you DO want to please me but just can’t help yourself. Maybe you are led around by that hungry little cunt of yours. So maybe… that’s what needs this belt, maybe punishing your tender aching pussy is just what you need.

Before Jennifer could protest, Morgan quickly swung the belt so that the tip curled under her and slapped her perfectly exposed cunt, delivering a not-so-gentle sting to her pouty nether lips, landing with a snap to her throbbing clit. He watched her face as she bit back a cry. Again he swung the belt, harder this time, the wet slap of the belt brought a surge of raw hunger that made his cock leap in response. Harder. The next blow was harder and Jennifer began to press back into the belt as it licked at her now dripping sex.

Jennifer cried out as the belt stung her over and over, each one a little harder… a little faster. She moved, as the belt struck her tender sex, not trying to evade it, only prevent from being pushed over the edge by it, never quite succeeding as the tip of the belt found her clit repeatedly. The belt didn’t “hurt”, like an injury; instead it was a burn, a sharp tingling burn that pulsed, barely receding before the next well-delivered blow. She lifted her hips higher… spread her legs for him just a little further and began to beg softly for her release.

“Please Morgan… please may I cum?” Jennifer cried to him as she watched Morgan swing the belt relentlessly against her, driving her into a frenzy. Her voice was ragged… laced with agony and helplessness as she pleaded for her climax. “Please…”

“Get up Jennifer, get up on your knees,” Morgan said, ignoring her pleas. “Get that wicked little mouth of yours over here.” Jennifer was almost to her knees when he grabbed her hair, his hand fisting the silken waves and forced his cock into her throat without warning. A deep growl of pleasure filled Jennifer’s ears as she gripped his hips to steady herself, nearly gagging with his first thrust.

“I love fucking your mouth baby. God!” Morgan’s words were thick, his voice deep with the pleasure of Jennifer’s hot eager mouth on his hard cock. He thrust into her mouth in long slow strokes. “That’s it baby. Suck it.”

Jennifer sucked greedily on Morgan’s thick shaft. Her fingers squeezing, massaging his balls as his cock pumped through her lips. “Now he’ll let me taste him… god please! At least let me taste him!”

Morgan pulled her off of him by her hair and ran his cock along her cheek, leaving a shiny line of wetness across the soft flushed skin. “Have you learned your lesson? Are you going to be a good girl for me Jennifer? No more playing… no more touching without my consent. Can you be a good girl baby?”

“Yes! Please just fuck me! Please I want to cum… please! I’ll be a good girl, I want your cock. Please fuck me! I’ll be a good little whore… your whore… please.!” Jennifer begged shamefully, pumping her hips and her wet punished little cunt into the air in desperation.

Morgan smiled and shook his head no, bringing a sweet cry of misery to Jennifer’s swollen pink lips before it was muffled by his cock as he again thrust it into her open mouth. He held her against him for a long moment… stroking her cheek, smiling as tears welled in her liquid green eyes that looked up at him. “So sweet…” he whispered before he laid his head back and began to drive his cock into her throat while she struggled helplessly to suck his cock.

“That’s it, that’s it. Do you want my cum Jennifer? Do you? Gawwd!” Morgan groaned as he held on to the back of her head, his body taunt, his balls scrunching up, his cock ready to burst. Just then he again yanked her off of his cock, tugging her head back to look up at him.

“Not this time baby girl… not this time,” he whispered with a growl of ecstasy and began to pump his cock with his hand… spraying Jennifer’s face… her heaving chest… her stomach… with his hot sticky cum, grinning as he held her head tight, not letting her catch the streams with her starving mouth even as she struggled to do so.

Morgan rubbed the head of his cock across her furiously pouting lips after his climax had receded, “Don’t make me have to punish you like this again baby girl. Although… I’m sure our audience won’t mind.” He smiled knowing that he would undoubtedly have to, as his wanton little slut would surely earn another “punishment” in the not so distant future.

Morgan lifted Jennifer, his hand still clenching her hair tight and dragged her naked cum splattered little body over to his desk and pushed her back atop it as he sat down in his chair, facing her.

Jennifer writhed around on top of the cool wooden desk, her head laid back over the front edge. She did not touch herself even though her body burned for it, her swollen, dripping wet cunt begging for it. Her excitement had not faded and she still held out hope that Morgan would let her cum for him, but she dared not ask. She could feel his semen splashed over her beginning to dry and she wished she could lick it off her fingers before it was too late. It had dripped down from her stomach into the tiny strip of pubic hair above her clit and she yearned to rub it in to the throbbing nub.

Morgan sat back in his chair, having closed his trousers, and looked at his little whore sprawled across his desk. “Now… Now I want you to cum for me. Spread your thighs wide and fuck yourself with your fingers. I want to hear you scream for me Jennifer. I want you to show me with your pleasure how very sorry you are for you transgression.” He picked his belt up off his desk and quickly rained a series of well placed spanks with the belt tip to her still red pouty cunt lips. Jennifer drew her knees up, laying herself completely open for him and lifted her hips to the belt, crying out in pleasure. As soon as he finished, her fingers dove down into her hot little sex, caring not that it was welted and tender, seeking only her final satisfaction.

Morgan chuckled at her voracity, thoroughly enjoying watching his precious baby girl make herself cum for him. He resisted the urge to give her his fingers and fuck her with them while her fingers swirled around her clit. No…. not this time. It would be a complete lesson.

Jennifer remembered the open windows as she looked at them upside down but she didn’t care… all she cared about was finding her pleasure, thanking him with her gasping cries of ferocious need as she bucked her hips up into her hand, forcing two and then three fingers into her tight little cunt, grateful to have something, anything, filling it. She used the heel of her hand against her clit and with her other hand, she pinched and teased her nipples to the point of crying out in pleasure that was almost pain.

Her ass bounced off Morgan’s desk in a flurry as her ecstasy mounted. It had been a terribly trying afternoon and she was struggling, wanting so badly. She would never misbehave again she told herself over and over, and then… her voice whisper soft, urgent, “Please Morgan… please…”

“Cum for me you little slut, that's it. Yes baby, cum for me," Morgan said, his voice low, crooning to her patronizingly. He watched as her body quivered before him, grinning as her juices squirted and ran in rivulets around her fingers and down her soft taint. He loved to watch her cum and he reached out, running his finger through her juices and licked them off his finger.

Jennifer bucked up off Morgan's desk as she was finally granted her rapture... her cries echoed from her throat as she rode out her climax on her fingers... awash in the euphoria that she'd been waiting what seemed hours for. She plunged her fingers in and out of her spasming little cunt until she was completely spent and tears of relief ran from her eyes.

Morgan ran his fingers slowly up Jennifer's legs, once again admiring them in their sexy little stockings and garters. He stood to take her hands and lift her to sitting on his desk. He met her eyes with his and leaned in to kiss a tear from her cheek before bringing her hand up and sucking her fingers into the warmth of his mouth, tasting her sticky sweet juices.

"Such a good girl, Jennifer... A very good girl..." he said with a smile.

12