The Good Guy Always Loses Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The nightmare wasn't a nightmare at all,' I thought, 'It was a dream, a premonition of what was to come. I was the evil demon, and Stacey, my beautiful green-eyed angel. And she truly was an angel. Damn just look at those eyes.'

My balls tingled as I thought about it and I just had to laugh again. 'I am the evil demon, and this Angel will soothe my cock forever.' It felt good knowing that. 'I guess evil really does triumph in the end,' I thought. I had absolutely NO problem with that, since I was on the winning side.

I couldn't help but feel sorry all the burning souls, but the thought quickly disappeared once I took another gaze into Stacey's dazzling eyes. It was a wonderful feeling, knowing you were the king.

After a long period of ball-sucking while looking deep into my eyes, Stacey got up and told me she had another surprise for me. As I sat back in the chair, with my legs spread awkwardly wide and my huge cock and balls drenched in spit, Stacey stood and turned around, with her ass facing me.

She looked back at me, smiled and bent over, then told me to put my hands on her legs, under her ass. I did as she said, and she reached back just under her butt-cheeks and began the next round of jiggling. I gawked at the spellbinding sight before me, which carried on for a while. 'How can life get any better than this?' I asked myself.

It was a short-lived question, because she stopped the jiggling and asked me to sit up, so I was closer to her ass. When I was mere inches away from it, she reached her hands between her cheeks and slowly... painfully slowly, spread them as wide as possible.

It was an indescribable sight, and as soon as she spread them, I felt my pre-cum oozing from the tip of my cock. I was speechless, but managed to whisper, "Stacey... I... I—"

"Shhhh..." she said, "Just enjoy the view, precious."

'Did she just call me precious?' I thought, and more pre-cum oozed out.

Her silky smooth butt-crack was flawless, the only interruption along the length of it, was her pink, rosy butt-hole. Underneath her crack, were her fluffy, velvety beef curtains, just looking so, so scrumptious.

I focused in on her tight, picturesque love-hole. The entire sight was simply breath taking.

"Feeling hungry?" she whispered.

"Oh Fuck yea!" I said.

She giggled at that and adjusted her hands so she could spread even wider. I placed my tongue down on the front of her pussy and gave her a nice long lick all the way till the top of her crack. It tasted wonderful, ad she moaned.

"God-damn!" I exclaimed. I began ravenously licking her puss and crack for a good while, with my hands placed over hers. Finally, we both stood up. She stood with her back pressing into me and me and my dick between her legs. We both turned our heads to face each other and began making out. I grabbed her large perky tits and began to squeeze them and tug on the nipples. She moaned and then reached down between her legs to gently rub the tip of my cock.

We broke the kiss and our saliva ran down our chins, she turned to face me and we licked each other's lips clean. She pushed me back down onto the chair and stood before me. She bent over perfectly, so that her face was inches from mine and took my meat into her hands.

She began rubbing and stroking while gazing lovingly into my eyes, deep into my soul, and whispered sweet nothings to me.

"Do you love your sister?" she asked, to which I replied, "Fuck yes."

"Did you like how I ate you?"

"It was amazing Stacey..."

"Mmmm... You're so thick... so hard... so strong."

My mind was racing in pleasure hearing her say those things, while feeling her stare into the deepest recesses of my soul. She was wanking me vigorously and her boobs were bouncing uncontrollably. My eyes rapidly moved between the majestic jiggling of her tits and her heart-stopping stare. I couldn't tell which was more beautiful.

She came closer till her lips nearly touched mine. I gazed into her fully dilated pupils.

"I'm gonna fucking milk your swollen Love-stick, and there's absolutely nothing that you can do about it" she whispered, with a sinful look in her eyes.

That's all it took, and I splattered my seed everywhere.

*

*

*

*

"Uuuuhhh" I moaned as I sat up. It took a couple of seconds for my eyes to adjust, but I could see my table and couches next to me. I noticed it was freezing cold it the room as I looked around and immediately noticed why. The door was open and it was very frigid outside.

I glanced down and saw my tiny shriveled cock, which was probably made tinier by the cold. It looked like a featherless baby bird, a dead one at that. All across my jeans, were little wet streaks, which I assumed came from multiple, pathetically small ejaculations.

I closed my eyes and fell back onto the couch. 'Fuck...' I thought, 'It was all a dream.'

"How could it have been a dream?" I asked desperately.

It was so incredibly vivid... I remember watching her jiggle her tits, thighs and ass, the feeling of her tongue on my cock and balls, and the sugary taste of her butt-hole, all so clearly. 'Please god... Please let me go back,' I looked down... 'Please give me back my big dick—"PLEASE!"

I wasn't aware I shouted and actually scared myself a little.

I sat there, helpless and defeated for a short while longer, until I mustered the energy to get up and push my dick back into my pants. I walked over slumped onto the wall, not knowing what to do. Now I really felt like jumping in front of a bus.

I thought about Jenny, and my heartache started again, and I began sobbing. I pictured Todd making her howl and scream and I sobbed some more. My last thought was of Stacey, and of how much I wanted to see her. I loved them both so, so much.

I looked at the time and realized it was already 6pm, I had slept and dreamt all day long. I cleaned up, changed, put on my coat and headed off to work, unconcerned about turning off the lights of locking the door.

Once I got to the mailroom I stumbled in and got the attention of the other two assistants. 'Two?' I thought to myself, it's just me and one other guy, why were there—'

My thoughts were cut-short by my supervisor who stepped up behind me. "Ah... Jeff," he said sarcastically. "Nice to see you after your long break."

"I'm really sorry Ben, I had stuff going on and I couldn't be here," I said.

"That's ok, I'm sure you've met Philip already..." he said.

"Uhh... no I haven't..." I said turning back to look at him and back again to my supervisor.

"He's your replacement!" he said authoritatively.

"My what?" I asked incredulously. "Ben, I told you I was just going through some stuff. It won't happen again I prom—"

"No it won't!" he interrupted loudly, "Because you're fired. Now get your sorry ass out of here."

After an extremely short, unsuccessful attempt of making up lies to explain my disappearance, I was kicked out of the building. I had lost my girlfriend, my job, and my sister as far as I was concerned. Soon I would probably lose my education as well.

I felt like calling my mum up and crying my heart out and venting about everything to her, starting with what that bitch Stacey did. But I didn't want to get her involved in my problems, so instead I settled for throwing my head back and screaming into the empty night sky. I heard some scattering and a saw two guys run down the sidewalk away from me shouting, "Oh shit dawg, niggas be goin' crazy. Run!"

I walked towards the park across from the mailroom building I worked at and sat down on a bench. I was soon asleep. I woke up roughly an hour later freezing in the night and checked my phone. I had a text from Jenny and one from Stacey too. Both were asking me whether I was at home. I replied curtly that I wasn't, not in the mood to answer any further questions.

Stacey sent a text asking, "Will you be home soon?"

I wondered what was so pressing about the matter, and then decided to leave it. I never replied to the text, instead went to a nearby coffee house and had a cup of coffee. My friend Jeremy worked there and when I saw him, we made some small talk. I told him about losing my job and he tried to console me. I didn't dare tell him about the other issues in my life, it was just too embarrassing. The only consolation he gave me that worked was that the coffee was on the house.

I sat at the table for another half an hour, then got up and left, sulking the entire way home. I cried to myself, thinking how much I really loved Jenny and Stacey. Even though they had both betrayed me, I loved them. They were the two most beautiful girls I had ever seen.

My thoughts kept wandering in my head, painting scenarios of how it would have been if Todd never existed. What if we were in another school and I had met Jenny? I could love her properly, and nobody could steal her from me. I also continuously thought of the dream with Stacey, and what it would have been like if it was real.

'God, I would give my soul for one day with either of them at this point!' I thought to myself. In my eyes, they were unattainable goddesses, and I would never get to see either of them in that way, ever.

Todd had stolen Jenny and was pleasing her every minute of every day... He stole MY Jenny... She was MINE! She was in my heart, and I was in hers. But she was corrupted, she had her wings torn from her back. And Stacey... 'Oh Stacey,' I thought. What if both dreams came true, and I was in a different school and had a huge cock, instead of my small one? That would be perfection. Then I could have them both.

CHAPTER V: BLEAK REALITY

I pondered long and hard as I made the slow, lonely and freezing walk back home. I could literally feel my dick shriveling and my balls retreating into my body because of the cold, thinking to myself that I should have worn thicker pants.

I finally approached my house and saw all the lights still on. As I opened the already unlocked door and walked in, I froze. Standing in front of me, was my sister. She had an empty wine bottle in one hand, and two used glasses in the other, when she turned around and saw me, she shrieked.

"Holy shit Jeff, what the fuck are you doing here?"

'Has everybody forgotten that I fucking live here?' I thought. Just then I remembered Stacey's texts to me and how I never answered the last one. I quickly checked my phone to read it again, "Will you be home soon?" it said.

I heard scuffling in my bedroom and saw Jenny stumble out. "Stace, what happened?" Jenny followed Stacey's eyes and saw me and shrieked as well.

"Jeff, I thought you said..." she trailed off and looked at Stacey with a kind of "what the fuck?" look.

"He never replied to my text" Stacey told her through her clenched teeth. Jenny looked disappointed and then worried.

I walked a little further in and asked, "What is going on here?"

Neither replied for around 10 seconds, till finally Jenny said softly "Jeff... We didn—... We didn't know you'd be here."

"This is my damn house..." I stammered.

"Damn it Jeff" Stacey said, "You always ruin everything."

"What?" I asked, flabbergasted. Stacey put the glasses and bottle down and sighed, seemingly annoyed.

She looked at Jenny "I didn't fucking drive down here for this shit..."

Jenny looked lost, with no idea of what to say or do.

"Why are you even here?" I asked, angry and confused.

"Why do you think smartass?" she replied.

Just then the door slammed and I spun around. Behind me, Todd stood in front of the closed door.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Wow hey. Tiny dick came to join the party?" he asked mockingly, obviously a rhetorical question.

Stacey giggled and I heard Jenny say "Todd... I don't think we should do thi—"

"Bullshit!" Stacey interrupted.

"Yea Angel face, Bullshit!" Todd said and laughed, "Sugar-tits here drove all the way down south for a ride on the Todd express."

My heart sank as I turned to Stacey, "Stacey, wha—"...

Todd's mocking laugh cut me short. "What do you think fucktard? After she met me for the first time, she knew I was packing hard, right baby?" There was a slight tinge of shame in Stacey's eyes, but she seemed very impatient too.

"Guys, we really should leave," Jenny said, trying to mediate.

"No way Jenny, I fucking drove down from Salem for this!" Stacey protested.

"I know but..." she stopped short and gestured towards my direction with her head.

'Am I fucking invisible, or something? I'm standing right here,' I thought.

"Ahhh it's ok..." Todd said, slapping me on the back as he walked by.

I stumbled forward and said, "Ow!"

"Little fag boy her can watch, or he can leave," he said, then he turned to Jenny and pulled her towards him, grabbing her ass and sticking his tongue into her mouth. I stood there in stunned silence, watching him man-handle her.

She pushed him back and said, "No Todd! This isn't right, we can do this some other time."

"Relax babe, I'll take of it..." he said.

Stacey chimed in "Oh my god, enough already... Let's start." She said walking towards them.

"Now that's what I like to hear!" Todd said and slapped Stacey's ass. She squealed and laughed.

"Jenny, Stacey, please don't do this," I pleaded, coming close to tears "Stacey why are you doing this to me?"

She looked at me, with a combination of concern, and impatience, but mainly impatience. Jenny looked far more concerned, but couldn't meet my eyes.

"Jenny, please... If there's anything left of the girl I fell in love with in there, please don't let this happen," I said as a tear ran down my face.

"Damn it!" Todd yelled, his deep voice bellowing through the house. Everyone moved back, frozen. "Enough of this shit. Listen fag boy, you're really starting to piss me off with your pussy shit," he said. "Your little perfect angel here has moved on. She ain't no angel no more, she traded in her Halo for a set of horns. Now either shut the fuck up, or I'm gonna come over there and slap you." He said. Jenny sighed and looked down.

"This is my fucking house, get the fuck out, all of you!" I shouted, at which Todd laughed. Stacey giggled along side him. Jenny looked at them, then back at me with sadness in her eyes and I could see her mouth the words "I'm sorry Jeff," while the other two continued laughing.

"Yea, I don't think so little bitch..." Todd said as he laughed.

I was speechless and dejected. Both the girls I loved most in the world had turned against me.

Todd turned away from the girls to face me "You know what, I kinda want pencil dick here to watch us fuck," he said, amused. Jenny looked at him incredulous, but didn't protest. She looked at me, and saw the horror in my eyes. She opened her mouth to say something, but only air came out. She looked down again.

Stacey looked around at the three of us for a moment then said, "Eh... fine by me, but can we please get to it, I've been waiting for three days." Todd shrugged and started walking to the bedroom, behind both girls now.

"Three days?" I blurted, never meaning to say it out loud.

Sensing my confusion, Todd spoke up. "Oh yea, how could I forget? Sweet-tits here—" He started but stopped, moving up behind Stacey and putting his arms under hers from behind. He grabbed her tits and causing her to squeal, half out of surprise and half out of delight. He then continued, "—Joined angel face and I for some uhh... study periods... earlier this week, isn't that right Sugar-Puss?" he asked as he kissed her face from behind.

Jenny looked at them and closed her eyes while sighing, as if hoping he wouldn't have said that.

Looking up at the ceiling, Stacey replied excitedly. "Of course... How could I forget that?" then turned her head and met Todd's lips and made out for a good while, pink tongues moving in and out of their mouths.

I just stared at them, unable to think or move. Meanwhile, Jenny just stared down at the ground with sad, guilty eyes. Once Todd was satisfied with his kiss, he broke it off and, still holding Stacey's right tit, led her towards the bedroom. They stopped for a split second next to Jenny, who reluctantly turned towards the bedroom.

"Aha Yea... I knew my little slut-puppy would come around!" Todd said excitedly, and slid his hand down the outside of Jenny's denim shorts over her ass, so that his fingers were jammed between her legs from behind. I could see him squeeze Stacey's tit and Jenny's ass as he walked towards the bedroom.

They disappeared inside, and then he jumped back out...

"Pencil dick," he said, extending his words. He tilted his head down to look up at me, like a parent talking to a little kid. "What did I say huh?" he asked, almost mockingly.

'What the fuck?' I thought.

"Don't make me come over there and get you," he said with a smile on his face. I don't know if it was out of fear or just a sense of powerlessness, probably a bit of both, but I just walked past him with my head down and heart broken, like a child sent to be grounded.

"Aww... cheer up man," he said laughing, "at least now you'll get to see your sister and girlfriend get pounded by a real man..." He said and grinned mockingly. I looked back at him, and then half-heartedly walked into the room.

Stacey had on only a shirt and thong on and was taking her hair tie off, so her long, black, straight hair swayed free.

'She looks incredible,' I thought, 'Even better than in my dream.' At first I felt happy, but then sorrow engulfed me, as I remembered Todd would be experiencing the full magnitude of that beauty.

Todd pushed me on and said "Ok, that's enough perving on your sister, let's move." I looked at Todd confused and helpless. "Oh don't think she didn't tell us about your little encounter before college," he said cockily, with a devious smile on his face.

I suddenly felt a pang of relief that none of them knew about my dream earlier.

"Yea, when you saw her outside the shower with your tiny little dick out of your pants..." he laughed.

'Wait... what?' I thought. I wanted to interject and tell him that's not how it happened, but just sighed and kept quiet, realizing it would be a futile effort.

"To think that she knew from that day, what a small shriveled dick you had," he said loudly and laughed again. This time Stacey looked back at me, with very slight guilt in her eyes, but it disappeared quickly. Todd continued laughing and she looked over at him and it was clear, she was trying to contain her own laughter.

The entire time, Jenny just sat on the bed looking at them guiltily, and then down at the bed, fiddling with the sheets to keep herself distracted, or at least to make it look that way to me.

Todd went to the bar outside to get a drink and Stacey jumped back excitedly and lied down on the bed.

Jenny slowly came up to me, looking down the entire time. "I'm so sorry Jeff, I really am..." she said softly. I was dumbfounded, angry and hurt all at the same time.

'Why the fuck is she saying this?' I assumed that if she truly were sorry, she never would have let it go this far.

She reduced her voice to a whisper, "I never meant for Stacey to get this involved... I know she's your sister and I... I'm just so, so sorry," after which she lingered for a while, then turned to head back to the bed and sit down.

'Is that it?' I thought. 'My life is being ripped apart and all I get is that?' Shortly after, Todd came back in with four shots of whiskey.

"Nice collection you got by the way dude," he said, gesturing to the alcohol. "Yea, we've uhh... Kinda been drinking a lot of it..." he continued and laughed.

He came up to me with the tray, and insincerely said, "Cheer up man, have a shot," grinning the whole time. "Trust me, you're gonna need alcohol for what you're about to see," and laughed loudly. I just stared at him with a shaken look, to which he responded, "No? well more for me!" and swung the tray around, brining it to the girls.