The Good Guy Always Loses Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd smiled at me and reached his long arms over and ran the middle finger of each hand down both cracks and circled their buttholes. He looked at me and winked as he kept rubbing their puckered openings. Finally he leaned back and simply ran his hand through their hair. The slurping noises the girls were making, made my dick hard again.

I watched them move up and down the length of his meat, their tongues crossing over each other's frequently. I also watched each of them move up to the top of his dick and slowly suck his head for a while, before moving back down to lick along the length once more. Stacey moved down and worked on his drooping balls, while Jenny continued licking his thickness.

I spotted him smiling down at them periodically, meaning they were smiling up at him as they sucked and licked. My cock was rock hard by now, but my heart had sunk completely down to my toes by this point. I began crying again. Todd looked over to see me crying again and chuckled. "Fucking pussy," he muttered, loud enough for me to hear.

Todd tilted his head back and sighed, reveling in the trance he was feeling, as the girls coated his member in their spit. Occasionally I would see them both reach the tip at the same time kiss for a short period. Todd would look down at them kissing and smile happily. They looked back up at him, smiled and then went back to work. Watching the two loves of my life willingly service my mortal enemy was too much. I sobbed some more and looked away. But I could still hear the slurping and sucking. It was impossible to escape.

I turned back and looked into each of their cracks, spread nice and wide. Thanks to the combination of brilliant lighting in my room, and the fact that Todd left all them on so I could watch, I was able to see remarkably well. I focused on Stacey's open hole and saw the beautiful pink lining of her rectum.

I switched focus to Jenny's but it looked to be much, much tighter. It was sealed shut, but the puffy exterior was enough to cause me to jizz. I made a grunt and Todd looked up. He laughed and announced my shame, at which point the girls looked back at me and giggled too, their mouths covered in their own and each other's saliva.

They went back to faithfully servicing Todd, and the slurping started again. 'Please god, why are you letting this happen?' I asked to the ceiling. Todd looked towards me.

"So what do you think of your angel now?" He asked with a grin on his face. "She's been sucking this dick for a while you know? All those study sessions and "Date nights" she missed. What you think she was at home?" Todd laughed and ran his hand through Jenny's hair, who didn't for one second look up, just kept licking. "That's a good slut" I heard him whisper, after which Jenny looked up and he smiled at her. She immediately began sucking his balls.

"Oh shit... and don't even get me started on this one," he said, running his hands through Stacey's hair. "Form the moment I saw Sugar-tits here at the cinema, I knew I was going to ruin her," he chuckled, and she kept sucking. "Just can't stop thinking about those titties..." he said softly.

He turned to me again, "Your sister, and your girlfriend," he said, tauntingly as he smiled, making sure to exaggerate "girlfriend." He then winked at me and said, "Both such good sluts."

"Alright girls, my turn..." Todd said. Out of sheer curiosity I looked back up to see what was going on. Todd remained in the same position, but the two girls turned around, so that their faces pointed towards me, and their asses to him. He put his hands on their tummies and slowly lifted their rear-ends high in the air, and exhaled deeply.

After a moment, he began hungrily licking both cracks, up and down, their length. I saw both girls trying to subtly avoid my eye contact, but particularly Jenny. They both closed their eyes and exhaled periodically as licked and kissed their fuck-holes.

'This motherfucker is getting everything. He's enjoying both my girls to the fullest,' I thought as I sulked.

"Holy fuck..." he said slowly. Pencil dick, honestly... you... You gotta come see this man," he said, almost sincerely. He shot up a look at me and beckoned for me to come stand next to the bed, which I grudgingly did. He asked both girls to turn their asses left so they faced me, still high in the air. Todd continuously ran his finger down the length of both cracks over and over, looking at me, then back to them, then at me, then them etc. etc.

As much as I pretended to try and look away, I could not resist the sight of the impeccable crevices, and my dick got hard again. Todd just laughed at me and of course, announced my erection out loud. "Your own sister man?... That's just fucking sick, you pathetic loser."

He spread Stacey's ass wide, and I witnessed her asshole open. I could more easily see into her hole from the position I was in now and gawked at her smooth, wet rectum deep inside.

"You know why it's that wide?" Todd asked quietly. After giving me a quizzical stare and a grin he continued, "Sometimes when a girl passes the status of mega-slut, like this one here," he rubbed Stacey's back and reached under to squeeze her tits, then continued, "being fucked in one hole isn't enough... Oh yea... I fucked this sweet-ass for hours the other night!" he said, chuckling and looking at me.

Whatever little happiness I reserved in my dying soul slowly withered when I looked between his annoyingly taunting face, and her now widely spread butt-hole, and the magnitude of his words slammed into me like an incoming train. He had fucked my sister in the ass, for... for... hours? I closed my eyes in deep sadness and regret.

I heard him laugh softly as he watched my pain, then I opened my eyes to see him concentrating on Jenny's milky white, gorgeous crack. I admired her entire body. The contorted position she was in, just made her look so inviting. Her skin was flawless as always, and her puffy pink pussy lips made my cock even harder.

I concentrated on her tight, impenetrable butthole and, almost reading my mind, Todd said "Angel-pussy here hasn't experienced my dick in her ass yet... As you can tell. But soon enough, I'll leave her nice and stretched out," he said, looking down at her and rubbing his finger over her hole. Each time he did this, I could see Jenny jump slightly.

"So sensitive down there... I'm gonna love wrecking it for the first time!" he said, laughing clearly this time. He looked up at me, then down at my miserable erection and laughed once more.

Todd moved back into the position he was in when they sucked him, placing his back against the bed-frame. Stacey got up to face her back to him and slowly slid her pussy onto his cock. I saw the look of beautiful agony on her face as he slid into her and he laughed, listening to her squeal.

She began bounding up and down on his meat, moaning and screeching. Jenny looked at me, and I didn't sense any more guilt or sadness in her eyes, simply an indifference towards me. She looked down at my floppy noodle, which again, I rushed to cover, then scoffed and looked back at the beautiful scene before her. She was licking her lips and watching Stacey bounce and her pussy gripping and clinging onto Todd's cock every time she moved up.

I watched Stacey's body bounce and wiggle, and the sudden memories of the dream came flooding back. Todd laughed as she bounced and leaned forward to tightly squeeze her luscious tits. The only time they stopped bouncing was when Todd squeezed them, but once he let go and leaned back against the bed frame again, her tits began their violent jiggle routine. Seeing my sister bounce up and down like that was glorious, but horrifying at the same time.

Todd loved every moment of her pussy constricting his cock, and he tightly held her love handles, using his strong arms to slam her up and down. Stacey's eyes were shut tightly as she moaned and squealed loudly, filling the room with a symphony of lust. Jenny simply watched, slack-jawed.

Todd laughed over her loud moaning and shouted, "How does she look when she's being fucked?" in my direction, I could see that wild eyed cocky look on his face, which broke-my heart. He was thoroughly enjoying my sister. "Doesn't she look good when she's bouncing?" he shouted again, over her loud moans. I saw him lean forward and put his hands underneath and between her legs. He began jiggling her thighs for me to watch, as if reading my mind.

"Oh yea, worm dick likes that huh?" he shouted, and laughed loud and triumphantly.

Jenny was shell-shocked and speechless at the lewd sight of Todd wiggling Stacey's gorgeous thighs.

"How do you feel about your brother getting off on watching you bounce sweetheart?" Todd shouted towards Stacey.

She slowly cracked her eyes open to look at me, and I flushed when she saw my tiny boner. Her face was already in far too much emotion to react in any way so all she did was shut her eyes and tilt her head back to squeal into the ceiling. Todd shrugged and shouted "Well, that's as good an answer as any to me," as he leaned back, gripping her love handles and pumping into her hard. He laughed and roared victoriously, like a lion enjoying his kill.

He then pulled Stacey off of his dick and placed her in front of him, on her knees, which I could see were very weak from the constant pumping of his cock. He leaned her forward and pressed her head down, so that her chin was on the covers and I could see her face. He positioned behind her and I saw him adjust his cock to the hole above her pussy. She gasped when she realized what he was planning and tried to protest, but Todd slammed his dick in, hard and deep.

She squealed in pain and scrunched her face up as Todd pulled her arms back and punished her butthole, with a series of fast, hard pumps. He kept going and kept laughing maniacally while Stacey screamed and cried. I could see her wild green eyes searching for anything to comfort her, but nothing was going to come to her aid. Todd smiled and chuckled as he kept a constant pace of hard butt-fucking.

'Jesus... He's massacring her,' I thought as I saw a tear slowly drip down Stacey's face. Not wanting me to see her, she turned her head to look right, so her left cheek was pressed into the blanket.

I watched Stacey's butt jiggle with each slam of Todd's hips, his dick clearly wrecking her sweet hole. Jenny brought her face down to whisper to Stacey, who momentarily stopped her squealing to listen to her. I could tell that Jenny was using her soothing voice and words to try to help Stacey relax her butthole. I watched Jenny keep whispering, and Todd loved every second of it.

"That's right baby, help my little fuck-monkey relax," he said, and slapped Stacey's ass extremely hard while he laughed. Stacey gave a hopeless cry at the slap and Jenny soothed her by gently caressing her cheek. All the while Todd closed his eyes in ecstasy and continued his relentless plowing, with that shit-eating smile on his face. Stacey began squealing and howling again and Jenny looked at her concerned. Jenny looked up at me too, and then quickly averted her eyes; I could tell she was feeling guilty about me watching my sister get annihilated like this.

Jenny tried to calm her down further, but the squealing continued loud and desperate. Todd let go of Stacey's arms and I could see her immediately start flailing them, searching for something to hold onto, with utter desperation. Todd continued to wreck and continued to slap her sweet ass, laughing the entire time, seemingly enjoying the sight of her hopeless flailing arms.

Jenny found one of Stacey's arms and held her hand, while Stacey gripped the sheets tightly with the other. I despairingly watched Stacey being worn-out, sobbing to myself. Jenny bent over to meet Stacey's face and I watched her slowly and steadily lick Stacey's open, screaming mouth. Her cries were now muffled by Jenny's tongue on her mouth, and Jenny proceeded to reach down to caress her tits.

As she licked and caressed, I watched Todd look down and grin happily, then lean forward and start jiggling Stacey's tits himself while continuing to abuse her love-hole. While I gazed at Stacey's bouncing boobs at the hands of Todd, I saw Jenny stop licking Stacey's open mouth and look into her eyes, then smile at her.

Stacey began screaming again and Jenny giggled lightly, clearly enjoying the grimace of pleasure on her face. Todd gave her one last hard slap on her ass to which she cried painfully, then pumped her asshole a few more times before pulling out.

He leaned over and whispered to both girls, and obediently Stacey turned to him. Todd was standing upright on his knees, looking very tall and strong. Stacey bent and studiously began cleaning her ass milk of his cock.

She diligently slurped, guzzled and swallowed, as Todd kept his hands on his hips and looked down at her approvingly. Jenny positioned herself behind Stacey, who had her ass in the air facing me, then Jenny bent over behind her.

As Stacey fed on Todd, Jenny slowly licked Stacey's now loose, open asshole. Immediately when Jenny's tongue touched it, Stacey reeled back and yelped, her butthole clearly still very sore from the destruction earlier.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," Jenny said, after which Todd grabbed Stacey's tits and said "Ah, don't worry, it's just a little sore. A good licking will make it better." He smirked, and forced Stacey's head back down to his dick. Jenny reluctantly started licking again, not wanting to hurt her anymore. With every kiss on her wet, puckered hole, I could see Stacey jump a little.

"Damn dude, your sister really knows how to lick that lollipop," Todd said to me, smiling cockily. I avoided his gaze, and just tried to concentrate on Jenny's dazzling butt-crack. I could hear a sonata of slurping, Jenny licking Stacey's hole, and Stacey polishing Todd's pipe. It was a soul crunching noise, but I was mesmerized, unable to stop watching this lewd love chain.

Todd gently pulled Stacey's mouth of his meat and lifted her to look into his eyes; he nodded with a sad baby face, and then chuckled. He moved Stacey out of the way and sat back, against the bed frame again, looking somewhat spent. His enormous chest heaved up and down and he had his strong, muscular legs carelessly spread.

His massive fuck-muscle pulsed, and his nuts rested on the bed. Both his dick and balls were glistening wet from Stacy's ass juice and her saliva. Both girls were clearly excitedly admiring at the lecherous sight, and smiled at him lovingly.

He beckoned to Jenny with a single finger and pointed at his balls. Jenny seductively crawled towards him and I could see her tight ass wiggling as she did. Todd smirked smugly as Jenny took his large balls into her mouth, struggling to put them both in. He tilted his head back and chuckled. I hated him so much... so, so much.

He looked back down and pointed to Jenny's ass, and Stacey positioned herself behind her and licked affectionately. I could see Stacey's open ass leaking with juice onto my bed, and my dick hardened again.

The symphony of slurping started again, and I began sobbing.

"Still crying like a little bitch eh?" Todd asked, sounding extremely relaxed.

"You know, I asked Stacey to help prepare your girlfriend for me today..." He said amused. "She happily complied with my wishes," he said laughing.

'What is he talkin—?' My thoughts were cut short as I remembered him asking them earlier "So... did you girls do what we discussed last time?"

Stacey looked back at me and mouthed, "I'm sorry Jeff," and continued licking. I was completely lost. Todd bent slightly, pinched and plucked Jenny's nipples while she ate his nuts, and she moaned into his balls as he did so.

Todd asked the girls to stop and Jenny climbed up, facing him. He slowly slid his length into her and she squealed. Todd looked at her with smug satisfaction. "Now, you get to watch me fuck your sweet girlfriend," he said to me, chuckling happily. "Angel-face here is a lot tighter than your tasty sister... Man you really missed out on this one..." again chuckling. I just looked down and tried to hold my tears back. "Don't worry, you'll get to see her angelic face as I plow her. I'll turn her around to face you soon..." he continued, still smiling.

Todd proceeded to grip her love handles and once again, slam her up and down on his pole. Her squealing and screeching filled the room, and again, Todd began laughing victoriously.

'My poor Jenny...' I sobbed, 'My poor, poor Jenny.' He fucked her for a good twenty minutes as I watched helplessly. All the while I could hear her screaming, him chuckling, and their juices squishing.

Stacey watched closely, also licking her own lips. Todd, lifted Jenny effortlessly of his sex, She squealed loudly and I watched her open pussy spew cunt-juice all over his dick, balls and my bed.

"Now, as I promised," Todd said to me, happily. He flipped her around to look at me and I saw her face, make up and tears running down her beautiful white skin.

"Looking good, right?" Todd said laughing, "Oh you haven't seen anything yet." He lifted Jenny up and my heart sank, as I saw him position his thick cock under her butthole.

'No...' I thought. 'He's already taken my sister's ass in front of me, now my Jenny too?' I asked my self, hysterical. I wanted to jump off the chair and stop them, but couldn't move. I watched him prepare to sodomize my love. Todd closed his eyes and slowly pushed into the tightness and Jenny began blubbering, as I observed her expression of pain and fright.

"Shhhhh," Todd whispered, "Hush my little fuck-angel, I'm gonna stretch this asshole nice and good..." he said, sniggering. He slowly opened her hole up and I watched it widen over his thick, swollen head. Jenny scrunched her face up and gritted her teeth together, sobbing slightly. Stacey moved up and gently sucked on her nipples, trying to comfort Jenny, as Jenny had done for her earlier.

Once Todd had around 5 inches of his meat inside her, and she had a truly distressed look on her face, he gently kissed her back and whispered to her. He then slid the other 3 and a half to 4 inches in quickly. She screamed through the room and Todd smiled.

She was now bouncing up and down off Todd's cock and I could see her butthole stretching out with every bounce. She howled and screamed, and Todd just kept smiling and winking at me.

I felt the vomit rise up my throat and I watched Jenny being broken, but I never threw up. Todd slowly lifted Jenny's left arm and placed it over his shoulder for support, so her arm was behind his neck. He could now clearly look up at her face. She was half leaning back against him, and half off his body. He held his right arm around her waist for support, and continued to wreck her hole.

He looked right at her while they fucked and smiled at the beautiful anguish on her face. He then sucked on her left tit for a short while before moving back, to enjoy her ass for a long, long time.

Stacey massaged his bouncing balls as he pounded her. Jenny re-started her howling and a ray of pussy juice shot out of her, all along the bed, and landed near my feet. Stacey squealed with joy and disbelief and Todd laughed happily.

Jenny came till she dropped back completely limp onto Todd's body. He supported her, but never, ever stopped fucking her ass. Jenny was mumbling and jittery from the orgasm, just writhing on Todd's body.

Stacey and Todd both watched in wonder and happiness as Jenny buckled from the butt-fucking orgasm, and her entire body shook wildly. Even though Jenny's tits weren't as big as Stacey's, watching her milky body jiggle uncontrollably, was still a sight for sore eyes. Never for a moment did Todd cease the relentless anal assault.