All Comments on 'The Good Wife'

by themindlesswifey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!!

What every wife should be! But because the modern woman is a self absorbed bitch over half of marriages end in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
THE BEST STORY EVER!!

Wow. Words alone cannot describe the greatness. 5 STARS; wish there were an infinite number (and beyond) to award. Run the author for President. No, make that Emperor of the Universe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Outstanding..

Yes, it is always this way...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Finally!

An author not afraid to explain how the world is meant to be! Thank you!

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsabout 11 years ago

That's the kind of wife I would love to be, a submissive slave to my superior master. I would love to be a good wife to a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you

Thank you for writing this. I also am of the same opinion. My man and iI have been married for a little over 5 years and he taught me the first night we were to go out what was expected of me. he told me when he asked me to go with him that he intended to fuck all three of my holes that night and if I was not wanting that then to stay home. I went and as soon as I got in the car he told me to take all of my clothes off and start sucking his cock. I did as he told me and he drove to his house and proceded to use the hell out of me. I was an anal virgin and he cured that. I love him to death and am very happy with a real life like you wrote about. Again thank you.

boraddaboraddaover 3 years ago

Nice, a case of dont do as I do, do as I say

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous