The Goods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,497 Followers

I guessed she could, too, from the way she was clinging to me. Her legs were now wrapped around me, making sure I didn't change my mind. Not me. I just banged her harder than ever.

We soon had a mutually agreeable rhythm going, moving together in unison. I prefer to consider that we were making love and mutually enjoying each other's body. Of course, if someone wants to say we put on a display of unbridled lust, I'd probably be struggling to deny it.

However you describe it, we had a ball. I couldn't help but think that Cheryl was well and truly making up for six months of annoying me and I could put up with another six months of annoyance for another atonement. Not that I intended to wait that long.

I drove hard into Cheryl. OK. I'll admit it. I drove lustfully into Cheryl and I enjoyed every single action. From her equally lustful response, so did she. Slowly but surely we climbed the heights, each helping the other in the ascent.

Cheryl was squealing happily when I finally went into my final stage, banging her like a demented man, slaking my need upon her eager body. She climaxed, oddly shutting up when she did so, her voice dying away to a gasp as she shuddered and clung to me, her climax stunning her.

After Cheryl was dressed she sat back on the couch, apparently still too spent to get up and leave. She gave me a suspicious look.

"I can't help suspecting that that was damn near rape," she muttered.

"No such thing," I said firmly, "and I can prove it."

"How?"

"Come back tomorrow," I told her. "When you get here I'll drag you into the bedroom, ignoring any pleas you might make. Once I have you in there I will strip off your clothes, despite any feeble efforts you make to try and stop me. Once I have you naked I'll force you down onto the bed and possess you, no matter how you struggle. Your pitiful cries for me to stop will just be brushed aside. That way you'll be able to see the difference between tonight's seduction and a genuine rape.

See if you can get here by eight. And you'd better bring a change of clothes. I'll find some handcuffs so I can fasten you to the bed and keep you there for the night, ravishing you at my whim."

Cheryl left, face flushed. I wondered if she'd be back tomorrow night.

Ashson
Ashson
8,497 Followers
12