The Granduncle Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?"

She didn't say anything, but quickly nodded her head against my chest.

"Moira," I said, releasing her, and pushing her back so I could look her in the eyes, "Look at me." She looked up, fear evident on her face. "I need to hear you say it. Are you absolutely sure you want me to share a bed with you tonight?"

"Yes."

"Alright, I'll go to my room and get a pair of clean pajamas to change into."

"Please don't delay; I'm afraid to be alone..."

"Don't worry; I'll be back in a jiffy."

I---In bed

It took me less than ten minutes to change into pajamas, put a robe on, and go back to my sister's room.

She looked afraid when she saw me come back, then she smiled as relieved as I'd ever seen her. If I had any doubts about her desire of sharing the bed with me, she cleared them as soon as she reached over to the other side of the bed, grabbed a handful of the bedspread, and pulled it down to show the light blue sheets underneath. "Would you please hold me during the storm, please, pretty please?" My sister's eyes never left mine as she pouted while I laid down beside her, pulling the covers over me.

As a show of respect to her, but also false modesty on my part, as I had seen her tortured naked body just a few hours before, I laid over the sheets and under the bedspread to give her some privacy. I wasn't going to force her about anything in the matter of our intimacy; I'd go where she wanted to go and no further.

She seemed to be uncomfortable and I watched as she tried to position her body; the weight of my body was holding the top sheet that covered her down and she had difficulty turning around. "Please stop being so prudish and get under the sheet so I can move my body, Ian."

I raised my hips and pulled the sheets down before raising my legs and tucking them under the top sheet and the tartan green and dark red bedspread. "Hmmm, that's better, so much better," she sighed, as the bedding lay on our rigid bodies. Not that it was the first time we were together under the sheets; it wasn't. We had slept together many times when we were children, that but now we were adults and she was sick and all, yet she was still a woman that I desired.

She rolled over to face me and I reached up and turned the lamp on my nightstand off. It was the only light in the room. With the lamp turned off, the lightning flashes outside were enough to illuminate the woman in whose bed I lay in from time to time. I could feel more than see a shadow as it crossed in front of my face as my eyes adjusted to the darkness, but I soon felt Moira's hand on the side of my head, stroking my hair, and her fingertips tracing the contours of my face.

"You make me feel as safe now as you did when I was a little girl," she whispered, continuing to stroke my cheek and lips. "Am I safe here with you, big brother?"

"Yes, you'll always be safe with me," I whispered in return, not even thinking of a different possibility.

I was feeling it and was ashamed, but I was getting hard for the first time in a long time. I was insane; she was still wearing the marks of her husband's beatings and mistreatment, and I had no right to make her feel uncomfortable, but it was almost unavoidable lying at her side. Her big and mature breasts pressing together made her cleavage appear near her throat. It may have been my imagination, but I thought I could smell something wafting under the sheets; could it be that she was aroused? Maybe it was her hand, having been in bed for almost forty eight hours without washing, she may have touched her pudenda. Maybe it had leaked onto the sheet. Maybe it was just in my head.

"Good," she replied to my answer. Her hand left my head and she moved near me to kiss me on the corner my mouth this time, lingering for just a moment before backing off and rolling over, putting her back to me. I kept my position on my back and lay there looking at the ceiling as the flashes of lightning spasmodically lit the rococo moldings of the ceiling, casting an endless display of light and shadows. I lay like that for hours, replaying the last week's events in my mind again and again, going forward and backward through the text of our conversations before and after she got sick. I tried to remember her every choice of words, her tones of voice, anything I could think that would give me some point of reference in understanding how she felt and how I should respond.

It was still dark outside in the wee hours of dawn when I was awakened. "Ian" it was a soft whisper, then a little louder, but still softly, "Ian."

"Ye...Yeah?"

"Um..." She wriggled her bottom a little.

"Hell, Sis! I'm sorry!" I had, what to me, was a monstrous erection, and it was poking at her. My dick was out of the slit of my pajama bottom and was pressed into her ass cheeks, or maybe her thigh. I couldn't really tell.

She didn't seem to be upset or annoyed, she only said, "It doesn't matter. It's just a little uncomfortable sleeping that way. Can you do something about it?"

"Want me to go to my room and give you your space, Sis? I'm sorry about that."

"Don't you dare leaving me alone on a night like this!"

I backed up and began to turn over in between my apologies. She immediately reached back and grabbed my hip to stop me. "No! That's not what I mean. Just...I don't know....change its position. Put it in another way...somehow." It was obvious she didn't know what I was supposed to do with my just now not so rampant erection, but I knew what she didn't want. She didn't want for me to go away.

I separated our bodies for just a moment and adjusted my penis against my stomach so that it pointed up tightened by the elastic of my pajamas. Then I settled back in the same position on the bed. My cock was now confined between my abdomen and my sister's lush bottom, with only the fabric of my pajamas separating us. She shivered a little when I was nestled back against her. "Oh my," she muttered, "That's better."

"Are you comfortable now?" I asked, with my dick now harder than it had been ever before.

She wiggled her bottom as if testing it, moving it to make my cock rest in the crevice of her ass cheeks. "Oh yes, very much," she replied, while she reached her hand behind her to brush my cheek. "Thank you, big brother"

"It's my pleasure."

"Not only yours, mine too." She then grabbed my hand again and kissed it before snuggling tight against me, wiggling her ass in a slow grind a couple of times before resting our hands next to her cleavage. The storm's fury had waned, and the rain was only a soft downpour, no thunder and lightning, yet we were closer in her bed than when I had laid last night as I had been trying to comfort her. I pushed my hips lightly forward, pressing my erection against her even harder, while pulling her tighter against me with the hand over her breast, just to see how she would respond,. She muttered some kind of sounds that told me something was clearly pleasurable for her, but I relaxed again since I couldn't make out what it was.

"Good night, baby girl."

She gave a contented sigh, "Good night, Love"

Dawn was bleak; rain was coming down in torrents from the sky, you could hear the thunder from the sea and the scarce light of day had turned the window blinds to a pale gray that didn't hide my sister and me from the depressing sight outside. It was definitely morning; and I was definitely hard again, or still, whichever, you want...

Our bodies had gotten entangled during the night, and my morning boner was buried between her ass cheeks, pointing up her spine, separated only by my pajama bottoms and her cotton panties. My hand was no longer up by her breast, but was resting on the side of her right thigh instead, about halfway between the hem of panties and the bend in her knee. My legs were bent parallel to hers, almost in the spoon position, and I loved being here.

I didn't know if it was because I needed to stretch, or because I wanted to feel her again. The whole truth, and nothing but the truth, was that I stretched my whole body, straightening my legs and pulling my arms up and out behind me until they touched the headboard. This had the effect of stretching me out, but also it also forced my body to drive my hips forward, increasing the pressure of my erection in the crack of my sister's ass cheeks.

I could feel Moira's body moving forward a little as it was being pushed from behind by my little circus stunt.

"Mmmm, oh boy, is that all for me?" she asked, without looking back. She giggled and pushed her hips back hard against me before relaxing and falling a little forward again.

I was feeling excited, no, horny is the right word, so I responded, "What do you think?" and I did press forward again. And this time, oh my God, this time she immediately pressed back as hard as I was pushing forward and she stayed there, moving her hips in small circles while pressed against me.

"I definitely hope so." Then she turned her head to look at me over her shoulder, and looking at me straight in the eye, she reached back with her right hand, placed it at the base of my skull, pulled me in to lightly kiss me on the lips, and held me there for just a moment; still softly brushing my lips with hers, she said, "Good morning, big brother."

"Good morning, little sister," I replied in the same way, playful yet serious.

As if to relieve the tension in the air she looked down at her chest and thrust it out. "Do you mean, 'not-so-little' sister?" and smiled sweetly back at me.

"My not so little beautiful sister" This earned me another kiss and a grind, I pressed backwards as we kept looking each other in the eyes our smiles changing to expressions of bliss and on my part horniness. My sister looked away as she turned her head back front but at the same time took my hand and brought it to embrace around her stomach.

She held my hand in her own, gripping it tightly as she pressed herself back against me again, repeatedly clenching and relaxing the movement of her ass cheeks. Instinctively, and with my sense of reason vanishing, I began pressing back again, using her ass crack to stroke myself as the inside of my cotton pajamas rubbed against the bottom of my cock and head.

"Ohhhhh," I heard a muffled cry from her pillow. That was a good sign to me, so I lightly stroked her stomach and her hand let go of mine, giving me access to this sensitive area of her body. She was still curled up and I couldn't move my hand as far as I wanted to. I ran my hand up and down over her hip so I could stroke the smooth skin of her thigh instead. This elicited another moan that was accompanied by a twitch this time. Had this been a spasm? She interrupted her thrusting back at me only for a moment, and I was still able to continue my movements unaided and uninterrupted.

My sister took my hand in hers and brought it from her thigh to her lips and held it tight for a second. She softly and repeatedly kissed my hand as her head turned toward me, her eyes closed, almost like waiting for my reaction to know if I agreed with her doing so, before she opened her amazing green eyes and looked right back into mine. They were filled with passion. No one could mistake that look.

Her gaze made my soul and body hers once and for all; she pulled my hand up and placed it on her right breast, definitively giving herself to me, and squeezed my hand before releasing it and reaching back behind my head again. My cock was now sandwiched in the canyon between her sumptuous ass cheeks, and my hand was on her tit; I kissed my sister, her face, her neck, her earlobe, wherever and whenever I could reach them.

If I had any reservations, the fire in her kisses responding to mine melted them. Whatever doubt I had of her love and passion for me was scorched by the desire in her eyes, which was as alive and unmistakable as that of a mature woman can be. She wanted me; she wanted her brother as much as I, her brother, wanted her.

J---Taking a bath together

I got up from her bed to go to my room and take a shower at seven thirty. I took a good and refreshing shower, shaved, changed my clothes, and went to back to Moira's room to wait for the doctor and to make sure she took her medicine and ate a nice breakfast. She was as I had left her, in bed with a dreamy look on her face, as she awoke when I knocked on her door.

"May I come in, Mor?"

"Of course, Inay, you always can."

She giggled in spite of herself. She was 40 something, forty three maybe, and I'm 46, but I sometimes still call her the same way I used to do when she was nine and I was twelve.

"I'm so grateful that you want me with you again; my family life in the past hasn't been an easy one," she said.

Room service came with breakfast for two, and we had a leisurely conversation about what we would do in the immediate future while eating, avoiding any reference to last night's events, and even less to those of early this morning.

"I'm starting to feel human again." She must have seen the look on my face, as I had really been worried about her.

"Well..." she started talking between bites of the toast, "Have you thought about what you're going to do?" She finished the toast and took the medicine.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Nope."

I stood up and carried our empty plates and glasses to the service table by the door, "You just lie back and try to get more sleep. I'll be in to check on you later."

Moira just faintly smiled at me. She deserved better from life. Hell, so did I for that matter. Exhausted both physically and mentally, but especially physically, she now ended up in peaceful sleep. I checked on her all day; I brought her some more soup and dessert for lunch, and her medicine. I saw her watching me as she ate; all women know when something is on their beloved's mind, so she knew there was something on my mine. She just waited for me to find the right time to say whatever it was I wanted to say.

"You know, Mor, you may have a couple of options that you might not have thought of," I said, as if following a conversation.

"Like what, big brother?"

"Well, you could stay here in Scotland until you fully recover your health, get back on your feet and then go back to whatever you want to do with your marriage and your life."

"Humph, that might take a while, and what about you in the meanwhile?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'll stay here as long as it takes for you to recover; as long as you need me. You now as well as I do that I consider myself divorced right now, I only need to make it official"

"What if I need you for life?"

"I'll stay with you to the end of my life."

She looked at me to see how serious I was. "Right, what's the second option; you said there were a couple."

I smiled, a devilish smile, "You could just move in with me here, not like now, live together, permanently."

"I don't know..."

"Are you worried about what the family will say?"

"Well, you know I have children and..."

"And they weren't there when you needed them most, when you were abused, mistreated, and beaten by their father." I was seething.

I was now thinking back that I had never seen my sister whose clothes left her arms and legs bare after she was married. She always wore pants and a shirt with a collar and long sleeves so that nobody could see the horrors of her battered body, never going to the pool, and never bathing in public. Everyone thought it was yet another of her rarities, of course. Damn him and all of his family.

Moira got a worried smile, but she raised her hand and tried to sound indifferent, "In the words of the ancient and wise Sun Tzu, fuck them."

I held my hand out to her, "Come on, the doctor said it would be good for you to get up for a while."

She stared at my hand, "Why? I won't have so far to fall if I die here."

"Who says you're gonna die? You're already better, come on."

She sighed and took my hand. I had to help her because she was still weak as we walked a few steps and stopped outside the bathroom. "What are we doing here?"

"Well, my little sister, you're going to take a hot bath; that will make you feel good and smell better."

"You didn't say anything about my smell this early morning, as I well remember, big brother."

"Yeah, you're right; my nether head didn't smell anything this morning, and I'm sorry about that."

"Why should you? I don't, it was very pleasurable for a forty three year old woman to be able to make a man stand up that way."

She told me that a hot bath sounded good after a few minutes; my arm supported her into her bathroom, and she stumbled as I took it away. "I'm not sure if I can; maybe it would a good idea if you leave the door open in case I need your help."

"Good idea; then I can come in after you've fallen and broken your head or some other part of your scrumptious body. Why don't I help you get into the tub?" I told her, not joking this time.

"I don't think so!"

I chuckled mirthlessly, "I've seen a naked woman before you know, and as a matter of fact, I've seen you without your clothes on."

"We were kids, and you haven't seen this naked woman before."

"Oh yes, I've seen this lady naked before, you weren't aware, but you don't have anything that will surprise me anymore."

"I'm sorry you had to see that...."

I was angry at remembering again. "You don't have to be sorry, what you should be sorry about is that your son of a bitch of a husband beat you?"

Before I could say or even think, Moira blurted out, "Alright, alright, take your clothes off and get in the tub with me." I was shocked and could see she was as shocked herself.

"Ah, Sis ... I don't think that's a good idea."

She got a smug look, "Why not? You don't have anything that will surprise me, I have seen everything you have, even from a standup point of view, as you remember?"

"Alright, I'll do it if that's the only way I can get you into the tub."

Her complacent look disappeared. Now I was sure that she thought I would say no and that would be the end of it. To compose herself, she said, "I'm sure it would be a sacrifice for you, big brother."

We had always been close, but we had been very careful to keep things somewhat controlled. We had never thought of each other that way until now, except when we had both been kids and that didn't count, but as adults we hadn't, or maybe we had? "No, it won't be any sacrifice, believe me."

She let me help her into the bathroom, then stopped, "I need some privacy first."

She had drawn the line at having an audience for her bodily functions. I had to admit that she could at least relieve herself without any assistance or audience. I wouldn't have believed she was going to do this anyway, so I went outside to wait.

I heard the toilet flush a little while later, then she said, "OK, you can come in now."

I came in and saw her seated on the closed commode; she was still dressed in her camisole and white cotton panties, and I thought she had changed her mind about the shared bath. I went to the tub, started the water, headed for the bath linen cabinet to get towels and a washcloth, then took the scented oil bottle on the side of the bathtub and added it to the water. I was nervous and my movements betrayed my state.

It couldn't be less; the two of us were going to be naked in the presence of the other for the first time in over twenty years, and under very different circumstances this time. My sister wasn't an inexperienced eighteen year old girl anymore; she's now a mature lady, mother of three adult offspring, and she knows what she wants. I looked at her.

I saw Moira, on the other hand, beaming while looking at me. It was the first time that I was so shy since I was a kid. I noticed her reflection in the mirror while waiting for the water to be ready; she didn't look well, she had dark circles under her eyes, her skin was pale, and her hair was plastered against her skull as the fever had ravaged her body, but her spirit was intact and the body would recover, because I with her.

1...34567...9