The Granduncle Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
309 Followers

We just looked at each other, both feeling very awkward. She then stood up and wobbled, and the awkwardness between us was broken when she staggered. I reached for her so she wouldn't fall, and she said, "I'm still felt a little woozy, but with..."

I started to take her clothes off, and she said, "I can do that," when she felt me doing so.

I was angry at her, "Don't be a fool, I'm here for you. Let someone do something for you for once in your life; you can barely stand up."

I saw that she realized I only had her best interests at heart once and for all, and stood there with her eyes closed. "This is kind of embarrassing, you know..." She was supporting herself with one hand on my shoulder; her top soon was on the floor.

"Damn the hell, Sis!" I swore again.

She turned a deep red; her eyes snapped open and saw my hand reaching for her. Maybe she thought I was going to touch her breasts, because I suddenly heard her say, "What are you ...?" but I wasn't looking at her breasts. Her eyes followed my hand as I touched one of the many bruises she had gotten from her soon to be ex-husband. I saw some again that were very fresh and she must had gotten them right before we left; others she had gotten over time.

I looked my sister in the eyes, "I'm sorry, I didn't want to upset you."

"It's okay; I start to wonder at how easy you make me feel how much you now care for me and how gentle you're trying to be.".

I started to take my own clothes off, "Well, it won't happen again."

"No, it's OK really; I thank you for how hard you're trying to not make me feel uncomfortable. Please fully undress me so I can wait for you in the tub."

She softly sighed as I slid her panties to the floor, and I hoped I was doing the right thing. Moira couldn't help looking at me. I saw that she was embarrassed, but her eyes felt drawn to my cock. I wasn't turned on now, and I didn't know how she felt about that, especially after the incident this morning. She let me lead her to the bathtub when my clothes were off, and stood there helpless, while I got in first, then helped her in.

She sat down with my help, and I followed suit, sitting behind her. "Mmmm, God, this feels good," she sighed. The hot water felt good and I put my hands on her shoulders, pulling her back toward me. She scooted until her back touched my chest, and as my arms surrounded her, she laid her head back against my shoulder.

It felt so wonderful; my arms were around her, but I didn't touch her breasts. I hugged her just below them and held her. I wanted to touch her more, but not as a brother, and I absently toyed with the idea of us being close like this forever.

"Why don't you turn the water off, Dear?"

She couldn't reach the faucets, so I pushed her forward a little, reached over and stopped the water, then leaned her back against me. I could feel her tensed body relax as the scented hot water was making her muscles unknot and loosen. I lathered the washrag and started cleaning her arms, back, and shoulders, then I perceived that the truth was much worse than I had first realized. She not only had bruises, but I felt her wince when I touched a particular zone under her breasts, and after touching her again very carefully this time, I received an unpleasant surprise; she had broken bones. I promised myself he would fare far worse.

I kept washing her as a caress, slowly cleaning her body, with her lying on me immobile. It felt odd, but so right, as the sensation of her body against mine made the difference. We were still in the tub and my arms were still around her when she mumbled, "When did the water get cold?"

I smiled, "About fifteen minutes after you fell asleep and that was what, almost an hour ago?"

She looked down her body at her nipples, still in the cold water. They were almost purple and standing out from her breasts a half inch. Her body cried for her not to torture it anymore when she tried to turn over to get out the bathtub, and when she separated her body from mine with an effort, my limp, soft dick was still in the cold water, not more than a foot away. She said, "I don't think that part of your body likes cold water."

I stood and helped her stand up. She told me that she was feeling much better now, but I didn't want to take any chances, so I stepped out and extended my hand. She held onto me and I could instinctively feel the love as she got out of the tub, just from touching her.

I took a towel and dried her off as she stood there, I knew she would still be embarrassed, and as I tried to make it as easy for her as I could, she said, "I'm not embarrassed at all; I can't remember the last time I've been pampered like this."

I had been surprised that my sister hadn't told me she could dry herself off. So I made sure there were no place or wet areas missed after her confession, especially her head, believe or not. I didn't want for her to get sicker, especially since it hadn't been in my plans to be in the water until it got cold. I had planned on a quick hot bath. After what I had learned about the broken ribs, I moved the towel over her body very carefully. I couldn't help but stare at her large, mature breasts, especially as the nipples still stood out. I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to touch them.

Moira sucked her breath in as she felt my fingers trace across her nipples.

"Sorry, it was an accident."

"Uh huh, don't worry, I don't care; it felt good."

She took off the towel from my hands when I started drying myself after I had finished with her. "Nope, it's my turn, she said with a smile."

She was still a little dizzy and used one hand on me for support. As she did so, she said me, "I'm very impressed, big brother, I hadn't realized you had muscles that are so hard." She smiled at my reaction, and as she ran her fingers along my not so soft cock, she said, "Sorry, it was an accident."

We got dressed, me in my street clothes, and she in a pair of clean pajamas I brought her, then it was off to bed for her again. I could see that she enjoyed letting me fuss over her. I let her sleep until supper time and then I ordered a tasty dinner to be brought to her. It did wonders for her; her full stomach helped her to feel better. She had at least another week in bed anyway, and weather allowing, she could go out for a little while during the sunny hours of the day, then go back to bed to rest again.

K---Our first time

It had been a week since the day we took our first bath together. Moira had been slowly recovering strength over the days, and the bathroom scene had not been repeated, nor had she repeated her request for me to spend the night with her. Since the weather hasn't improved so she could not leave her room, she would get out of bed and spend her time reading and talking with me. Since I had nothing better to do, I spent most of my daytime hours with her. We still didn't know what the inheritance would be

Mr. Hotchkins was conducting the legal formalities with rigor while waiting for Moira to be healthy enough so that we could go to his office for the reading of the will. We took our meals in her room, and being in constant company in such a small space with each other, like a well-established marriage without the benefits was doing, allowed the sexual tension between the two of us to reach dangerous levels.

The hands rubbing, the bodies touching, the lusty looks of desire, all contributed to it.

'Does Moira love me?' I was thinking to myself; we're only three years apart and she has known all her life that I'm the only one she could turn to at any time, and as evidenced by what I discovered on this trip, she was right. She told me that she's sure the rest of her family will blame her when they find out about her ending her marriage. Never mind that she had been used for a punching bag; wasn't she always the freaky one? No one except me, her older brother, would try to understand.

I had gone through the same family crap when I lived with my wife, of course, only there were no kicks or blows for me. I now detected her desire, sexual desire for me, her brother, and it was turning into something excruciating for both of us, and I'm about at the breaking point.

Moira was a lot better, although she was still a little weak from her sickness, but I think she mostly wanted someone to look after her, take care of her, and attend to her. She was rather cuddly and wanted to be pampered, indulged for once in her life. I was willing to do it for her for the rest of our lives, if she would only let me.

We took our breakfast together in her room as had become a habit. An hour after room service knocked on our door to take the service away, and when Moira was certain the waiter was actually gone, she told me, "I need a shower; would you help again?" She looked at my face and began giggling. She got out of bed, and taking my arm, pulled me into the bathroom.

She watched me adjusting the water temperature as I did the first time, while my mind drifted to what happened to us over the last few weeks. She came to where I was standing as I finished. I didn't know what to do or say, "Do you need something more from me?

She smiled, "Yes, but I can wait a few minutes." She then took my jacket off, grabbed my shirt and t-shirt, and pulled them up over my head; I was naked to the waist. She took a second to admire my mature chest as she fumbled with the belt holding up my slacks. I'm in good physical condition, what with working outdoors, but she smacked my hand away when I reached down to help her. She bent over and pulled my pants and underwear down together, lightly rubbing my soft cock as she did.

She stood up to allow me to take off her clothes once she took my shoes and socks off my feet. She wasn't as modest as she was last time, and I smiled to myself. She had caught me off guard, but I'm sure she could tell the difference as I was undressing her this time. I had been gentle when I undressed her while she was sick and despondent the other times; my hands were a little jerky now. I caught her glancing down and saw that she was pleased to see that I had started to get hard. I wasn't worried about what she would think about me being turned on by her anymore.

She led me by the hand, and I helped her into the tub again when our clothes were piled on the floor. I got in behind her and positioned her so the hot spray landed on her head. I saw her eyes close as her hair got wet, then I began rubbing shampoo in.

"Oh, Brother, I sure could get used to this." Being nude together in the tub wasn't as embarrassing as before this time. I felt my cock banging into her legs as I washed her hair and I'm sure that she could too. I rinsed her hair, then shampooed it again. "Thanks for being as careful as you are, big brother."

"I wouldn't want to hurt your head again," I said, as my fingers gently scrubbed her hair.

I couldn't believe how good my hands felt in her hair; I could have kept doing this all day, but I had to continue washing the rest of her, so after another rinse, I got the soap and began lathering her back. I couldn't help myself and lingered while caressing/cleaning her butt, my hands digging into both cheeks. I then very slowly made my way to one luxurious thigh, then to the other. I not only washed her lower legs; I massaged them at the same, then it was time that I rose, which I hesitated doing as I had my face in front of her luxurious pubes.

I was hard and she knew it. She also knew that it was because of her. I was looking straight at her pudenda, and she suddenly stepped back a little and snuck a glimpse down and saw that rubbing against her had made me rock hard. She looked me in the eyes when she felt me hesitate to do her front, and asked, "Don't stop now, big brother; I'm hot and I'm not sure it's from the water."

I stood up and soaped her arms, my rigid dong leaking fluids, then I let my hands roam over her breasts. I waited and waited for her to tell me to stop, and I got bolder when she didn't.

Moira bit her lip and a little moan escaped her mouth as my fingers brushed her nipples. She had never been the center of a man's desire as she later told me; she always thought her husband was having sex (when he did) with her just to get his rocks off and he cared less about what she wanted or needed. To him, she was only someone to take his daily frustrations out on by beating her.

I ran my soapy hands over her fair, mature, smooth skin, feeling her nipples grow as my fingers played with them. My hands roamed down over her stomach, stopped to caress her navel, and I felt her shuddering from head to toes when I touched her pubic hair. I suddenly felt her hand wrap around my cock; it was the first time and it had a sexual meaning. I washed the soap off my hand and I ran my middle finger between her pussy lips, spreading them slightly so I could have better access to her hot flesh inside.

Moans escaped her as she felt me teasing her, and in between moans, she mumbled, "Oh, my love, I have ached to be touched this way with love and passion."

"Yes, my love, you belong to me now, and I have only love and passion for you." My mind was on overdrive with passion and a long–suppressed desire.

"I have fantasized about making love, where each touch has love and passion in it like this, but I have never thought of you, my big brother, as the one to give them to me."

She then stroked me and rubbed my cockhead against her skin. It felt so good, it so natural, and seemed that it was like this had to be; us together. Moira didn't say a word; she simply let go of my cock, turned away, bent over, and put her hands on the wall as the hot water sprayed her back. It was an invitation, the final step.

I could feel the heat from her body as my fingers played between her legs. She was so aroused that her juices bathed her pussy lips, so the soap wasn't necessary for my finger to slide inside of her anymore. I had been worried about that. Would she have natural lubrication? I swallowed hard when she turned and bent over; it seemed as if this was my first time with a woman. I knew, or I thought I knew, that my sister had never thought of me that way, but it was clear to me she now wanted me. I had discovered in the past few weeks that I had always loved her; always thinking it wasn't this way, but being so hard for her now proved it differently.

I positioned myself behind her and used one of my hands to guide my stiff cock to her pussy. I was delirious as I felt the heat of her body as I slid inside her. I knew we shouldn't be doing this; I'm her brother, for God's sake. We're siblings; this is incest.

She was so hot and wet that it was easy for me to penetrate her body, even with my mind spinning around the issue of incest and its consequences. She pushed her hips back to get me in deeper when she felt my hard cock inside her and became aware that her body wanted me so bad.

Damn, but was she tight; even at 46, I was impressed with how tight she was at 43. I felt my sister's body electrifying mine as if I had received a 220V shock. I kept my cock buried in her for a few minutes without moving, absolutely paralyzed.

She turned her head, her face devoid of makeup and the hot water running down from her hair, and saw the look on my face when she sensed my lack of motion,. I, her brother, wasn't keeping myself deep inside her just because it felt good. My look was more of contentment. She mirrored my thoughts; "Oh, Ian, I have to admit that I feel the same way you do." At her words, I asked out loud, "When did these feelings between us start, how long have they been there? Why have we never known it before now?"

"I don't know and I don't care; I've never felt a man in me like this, and I love you for it, for how and what you are to me. I love you, Ian, with the love of a mature woman, not that of a teenager."

I took a deep breath, slid my cock back, then rammed it back in hard. I heard her moan and started to fuck my sister hard. I hadn't known how much I had wanted her and my body strongly ached for her now, so I thrust harder and harder, and she responded in the same way, fast and hard. I didn't know she wanted me just as much I wanted her, and rammed in even deeper.

Moira moaned, "I can't believe how rough you're getting, Baby. Please don't hurt me." I was fucking her like I was starved for sex, which I was, "Don't worry, I will never hurt you in any way." My voice was husky with lust; hearing me made her respond the same way. She was giving me exactly what she was getting from me. I wanted it hard, she wanted it harder. I wanted it deep, and she wanted it deeper. Water was being flung everywhere with our frenzied movements.

In and out, harder and harder, our fucking brought us both to a fevered pitch. My sister's orgasm hit her hard. She hadn't gotten off in so long, and her body now had to deal with the incredible waves of pleasure coursing through her body. A whimpering moaning sound came from her throat. I could see that she wasn't even aware she was making any noise at all.

New waves of pleasure exploded in our bodies each time I rammed my hard cock into her, running into the previous waves. Her eyes were now closed, and she gritted her teeth as she balanced between the pleasure in her womb and the pain in her body.

I was at the onset of a prodigious cum, grabbed her hips and shoved my cock as far in her as I could get it. "I'm cumming, Baby; I'm cumming and can't wait, oh, oh, oh, oh. arrrrggggg, yes."

She responded in the same way, "Yes, cum in me, Brother; cum in me. My body feels fantastic. I can feel your cock spewing inside me and know you're filling me with cum." She cried her long-delayed release as my balls were slapping against her legs ass. "Yes, oh yes, my God, I'm cummmminnng. Oh, Ian, Ian, I'm cuummmiiinnnggg."

I slowly eased up and finally stopped. I was physically spent, but emotionally and psychologically more than that. I held myself inside her; the only sounds were our labored breathing and the water splashing in the closed compartment. We slipped to the floor of the tub, still attached.

"I can feel you getting soft, but it's a nice sensation still having you inside me," she said, straightening up and leaning back to kiss me; we felt my almost limp dick slip out of her even before our lips met.

The water now splashing on our bodies only served to amplify our feelings of pleasure.

After drying off good, we lay in bed, resting, and I listened to her soft snore. It wasn't a loud noise, just a sound that was as gentle as her. It was sex at first, but that had quickly turned into lovemaking. According to Moira, she'd never felt any sexual desire for me in her entire life, or as she said after thinking about it, at least she didn't think so. The physical part of the 'pair', the 'couple', they were becoming had started in a completely different place than sex or lust. His love for her had helped wash the pain that her husband had left her with away. She no longer lived in fear of being beat up or knocked down.

L---The inheritance

It was a miserable day; the weather was fouler than it had been for several weeks, with a brutal drop in temperature to about 28 degrees and a strong freezing wind coming from the Arctic. It was at noon on a Friday; it was snowing and four days before Christmas. My God, we've been in Scotland since late November, and it's amazing how our lives have changed. What we didn't know yet was to what extreme they would change after seeing the lawyer and the reading of the will.

It was very lucky that Moira had gotten better enough to allow her, warmly dressed, to attend the solicitor's call for the reading of the will before Christmas. He was not in a hurry, but there were legal matters and deadlines that had to be attended to.

We were waiting in the anteroom to Mr. Hotchkins' offices. Also there was the deceased McIllroy's house staff. We didn't talk as we waited for the lawyer to call us into his inner sanctum for the reading of our relative's last will.

fermpera
fermpera
309 Followers
1...456789