All Comments on 'The Great Man's Wife'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
At long last, another Moondrift story.

Thank you, for your writings.

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Very engaging.

Realistically portrays the private dealings and stifling existence of political parties all for the sake of public appearance. I also enjoyed the unexpected ending. It makes one wonder if either Robin or Jemima herself planted that bomb to free herself from her trappings?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Given the unsettled times

Damn good story and a good view of the intense security in which political figures live. As for who planted the bomb,well given the unsettles times we live in, there are a host of possiblities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well Crafted Story

A well crafted story with character development that moves nicely along.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Finally reread and still good

Great story with a decent build up. Well done.

mitchawamitchawaabout 13 years ago
The Great Man's Wife's Lover

This is an interesting story. It was unexpected to read a story on this site with minimal sex. The story has a plot and although I believe the security (i.e., black suits) was over played I kept on reading. The three main characters are well developed, and the dialogue was realistic. The sex between Robin and Jemima was too superficial. The lack of emotion, need, desire, for each other wasn't strongly expressed and the wedding at the end seemed to be arranged with the groom knowing nothing about it.

So although I thought this was a great read the sexual dimensions could have/should have been explored in more detail. I'm going to read some additional stories by Moondrift and see if I'm rating the author too high.

mitchawamitchawaabout 13 years ago
Moonfrift

Please read my comments on two of you other stories: The Mathematics of Love and the runner story (sorry, I forgot the exact title)

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Sounds like Bill and Hill BUT...

...Jemima was much too nice to be Hill but The Great Man had Bill down pat. Moondrift, I know that you had to be really careful writing this particular story. A very good story.

Normally it has been the "friends" of The Great Man who have met violence, especially those that have had "the dirt" locked up in their little minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
power and greed will bring you down eventually

a very disturbing tale I just hope they have time to enjoy each other now they are seemingly free - but are they...always something lurking in the background to spoil it all....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a very odd story

have no idea what it was all about apart from him screwing the wife....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous