All Comments on 'The Great Recession Ch. 01'

by femmehound

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great start.

Wonderful story, I can't wait to read more.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Smoldering sensuality!

You sure set the stage for some smoldering sensuality simmering just under the surface with at the very least two of his sisters...can't wait to see where you are going with this one...you sure have my attention! Well done!!!!

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

what does lizzie do for work?how are they going to continue to pay for groceries and other things if 5 of them have no job?

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 10 years ago
Great 1st Chapter

I really enjoyed this excellent start to your story and I'll be one of the Literotica readers looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you for sharing.

RecHIker

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
* * * * *

Lizzie has been alone in that house

for ten long years?

When she gets started......

May God have mercy on his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really nice

You have a really good story going. The way you are building towards the relationship between Jerry and his sister Becky and Lizzie. Then having his other sisters return home. I can't wait to see what develops between them all and if Tom shows up and moves in. I think just keeping it between Jerry and his sisters is the way to go.

femmehoundfemmehoundalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

I would like to thank everyone for their enthusiasm and wonderful comments about my story. I've been enjoying the writing process immensely and reading all your comments makes it all that much more enjoyable. Chapter 2 was submitted almost immediately after chapter 1 so you can look for it to be available hopefully tomorrow. Chapter 3 is in the final stages now and will be submitted to my amazing editor within a few days. Keep up the great comments. That's what makes it all so worth it. I hope you continue to enjoy the tale of the Marson family for many more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No...

Threesomes incoming?!

God no!!!!!!

Keep it "twosome".

Please.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

Amazing! One of the best stories I have read. Can't wait for more.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
Very nice foundation for a storyline.

It's clear that at least one sister has designs on her brother. Personally, I'd like to see all of them make moves on him. (Seeing as this IS Literotica, it's not as if that's outside the realm of possibility.) The one question that comes to mind is whether there's going to be conflict at having to share the only penis in their crowded house. King of his own incestual harem? I'd love to read that story!

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 10 years ago
Great!!

Thanks for sharing.

CalliciousCalliciousalmost 10 years ago
Good start

I like the start to your story. You are developing characters and the situation, which is so much better than just jumping into sex because someone walked through the door as so many here on LitE seem to do.

One word of advice: Write YOUR story! You will get remarks from Tom, Dick (or Dickless) and Harry and especially Anony Mouse, plus all of their relatives telling you what you should or should not have your characters do. If you let that sway your writing you will lose your focus on your story and by doing so will lose your readership. You know what you want the story to say, so stick with it.

There are a number of scenarios that could play out from here. Keep us guessing and make us read it to find out. I'll be looking for your future submissions.

jc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SUPER

very good --more soon--quick

dmg43dmg43almost 10 years ago
Like it!

Well done. I hope it continues to build as new chapters become available. To many stories here really don't have much story.......just a few lines to move it from one sex scene to another........basically just porn......

I will say tho I sort of detect shades of "Just the Six of Us" which I think is an excellent story.

Looking forward to more chapters ASAP!!

brosismombrosismomalmost 10 years ago
goodish

but a 3 page set up is a bit to long,maybe way to long

hope next chapter we get more quicker and ASAP

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
So, brother is a photographer, and money is tight?

I've been thinking about this story all day since reading it this morning, and I think I know where it's going. Four beautiful sisters? A household with money running short? One sister has multiple closets worth of costumes and wigs? The brother is a photographer? I think I know how they can make some bank: either with their knowledge or without, spy-cams or studio set up, brother can sell pics & vids and they can stop worrying about money.

Really looking forward to reading more!

jag628jag628almost 10 years ago
Great Start

Keep up the story development! You are off to a great start.

The story has my attention and I'm look forward to see where the next chapter goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Epic

"I'd definitely go home with you. Wouldn't even need to be drunk either."

Catchy as fuck, only that sentence made me wanna read the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

I love the lead up and I am dying for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it....can't wait for more

Its the starting of a great series n I absolutly loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Start of great series

Keep it coming you are doing great I hope it's a long story with lots of twists and sex and sexual innuendo .

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
take your time

there is no need to rush. emotions and relationships that last, take time to build.

you told us how you wanted us to be patient, I, for one, am willing to let you take us where you want us to go, and at your pace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
kind of dumb

if Beckys Husband left as you said the courts would force her husband to support her in the lifestyle she was used to since he wouldn't allow her to work. if you had properly written this they wouldn't have any money troubles.

vstarmpvstarmpalmost 10 years ago
Great Story!

I personally like the slow burn buildup and the potential that is there. You have a nice mix of seemingly sweet and caring to bitchy spoiled diva characters.

As previously stated, write YOUR story not what you think readers want. Don't pay mind to those who criticize how you layout your story or the background.

If they don't want to put a name with their comment then they are just cowards who like to throw stones. I would call them shadow lurkers and that is being kind.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 10 years ago
^__^

Great story and build up. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story!

Great story, great build-up and some great characters. Jerry and Becky are excelent, and Lizzie is good too, if underdevelopped. I wish you focused this chapter solely on Becky and Lizzie, specially Lizzie in the beginning.

Tessa is rememberable and all, but I can't even remember the name of the other sister. I feel like you should have waited more to introduce them, and do it sowly. But al in all, great story.

SouthPacificSouthPacificalmost 10 years ago
To Anonymous "kind of dumb"

In theory, of course the Court could force the husband to pay maintenance. However, that would normally come only after a divorce is finalised, and only if he can be found in the first place! He's emptied the bank accounts, taken what he wants from the house, and done a runner with his girlfriend. What makes you think anyone in the legal system will look for him, let alone find him?

Apart from that...my own thoughts (writing this before I read the other chapters) are that this has the makings of a wonderful story - bring it on!

watcher221watcher221almost 10 years ago
I love the story, well done. going to chapter 2 now can't wait

love the story, well done. Going now to chapter 2, I cant wait

sasha1213sasha1213almost 10 years ago
Oh, so sweet.

Good stuff, good stuff indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I loved this story

Good story and and the sex was so hot and them falling in love makes it even more sexy looking for part 4 thanks

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Great story

What a great storyline so far. Can't wait to read the next chapter. 5 stars without a doubt..

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
A Decent Start

Honestly though, it would be far more preferable to take the incest romance slow and steady. I hope Jerry gets some character development and stops being a fucking creep.

Also, does anyone in this household even have a real job? I don't know what the fuck Lizzie has been doing after the parents died, because apparently she is just living off of the dividends. Becky was too stupid and weak to stand up to her ex-husband and have a professional career like a woman in the goddamn 21st century. The twins are both art majors, without considering art degrees are the biggest scams of all. Finally, only Jerry had a real job, but even then it is in a static industry. Why the hell can't these people be sensible and go into the STEM fields?

4/5

Bigdon_52Bigdon_52almost 2 years ago

More, please. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous