The Group Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved in closer and she put her hands round the back of my neck, and lifted her left leg up, giving me just enough room to slip my cock inside her, once fully home, she lifted her right leg up and wrapped her legs round my waist, this put her whole weight on my cock and pushed it deeper into her, leaning back against the wall I found if I put my hands under her butt, I could lift her up and down my cock, her moans grew louder and louder, as her orgasm rose from her pussy through her entire body, she threw her head back and shuddered violently.

I lifted her off me and set her down on a vacant seat, looking round I couldn't see either Charlotte or Heather, so went in search of either or both of them, walking out onto the back, I found Charlotte riding Alice's partner, Tom, and Tracy with Alice, just then Heather came walking out, and spotted me sitting alone, she walked over and without a word, bent down and started sucking on my cock, my cock was starting to get very tender, and sensitive, but Heather's mouth was so soothing and gentle, that it responded better than I thought it would, I pulled her head from my cock and lifted it towards my own, and kissed her lovingly, as we parted I asked her if she ready for more, she just nodded and straddled me, then taking another condom off a nearby table, she ripped it open and put it in her mouth, lowering her head back above my cock, she attempted to put it on with her teeth, but not quite managing it, we both cracked up laughing, at her attempt, as I adjusted it myself, no sooner had I got it in place, then she lowered herself down onto it, her pussy was still very wet, but also slightly tender as well.

She rode me gently for over 15 minutes, having numerous small orgasms, and finally one big one, she collapsed on top of me, and whispered that she was finally done for the night, I helped her up, and gently lay her down on the lounger I'd been on, leaving her to rest, looking across, I noticed that Tom had left Charlotte, and was walking in my direction, he came over and asked if we'd finished, as he hadn't fucked Heather yet, I told him to help himself, but to be gentle, as her pussy was getting tender.

I left them to it and moved over to Charlotte, she was laying on one of the lounger's looking totally exhausted, and well fucked, I knelt down beside her and kissed her gently on the cheek, she opened her eyes and looked at me with a big broad grin on her face, moving my hand down, she parted her legs as she felt my fingers probing her pussy, gently and tenderly I stroked her swollen and tender pussy, occasionally dipping a finger into her folds and playing with her clit ring, she gasped every time I touched it, she pulled me close and told me that although she had been fucked many times that night, she still wanted my cock inside her.

Taking the hint I moved round and climbed on the lounger, grabbing another condom, I quickly put it on, she spread herself for me, pulling her knees up under her armpits, and giving me as much room as possible, I inched forward and sank into her tender and sensitive pussy, laying there and moving very slowly, we both enjoyed our final fuck of the night, she had a couple of small orgasms and one stronger one, by now I could feel the unmistakable feeling of my final orgasm rising, so started to speed up slightly, her gasps turned to moans, and then to groans, as I felt her final orgasm rising from her pussy, suddenly she clamped down on my cock and shuddered violently, causing my cock to erupt inside her, we both lay there, catching our breaths and eventually decided we should go back inside, as it was getting chilly out.

As we walked back in, we noticed the room was starting to fill up, as other couples drifted back from the various rooms, most in search of their clothes, our group, namely Laura, Charlotte, Heather, Judy, Tracy, Sharon, Richard, Robert and myself, all gathered in one area of the living room, the other guests and David came over to us and thanked us for a most memorable night, and some excellent sex, by this time the party was really winding down with most people leaving, David looked round, and said, "I can't believe how many used condoms are scattered round the house, it'll take me hours to find them all and clean up in the morning."

Sharon took the lead and blurted out, "I'll give you a hand if you like," he said, "I'd appreciate the help, if you have the time to spare," and with that we all started to leave, David saw us off, and waved goodbye as we left, once back at my place, I made us all drinks, and we sat round for an hour talking about the night we had, all of the men had fucked Alison, Debby, Alice, and Monica, and so had some of the women, I'd fucked Monica twice that night, Laura, Charlotte, Heather, Judy, Tracy and Sharon, all complained of sore pussies, but it was a nice soreness, Richard, Robert and myself, all complained of sore cocks, but again it was a nice soreness, Laura then said, "I don't have to go, I told my mother I was staying at a friends overnight."

By now a couple of us had started to drift off to sleep, so it was mutually decided to go to bed, and get refreshed for the morning, everyone paired off again, Sharon grabbed Richard, Judy grabbed Robert, much to Tracy's dismay, Heather and Charlotte grabbed Laura, Leaving Tracy and myself on our own, we all said goodnight and went to our various rooms.

To be continued...

12