The Group Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teacher’s Comments:

Here is another e-mail I received from a witness confirming my naughtiness. - ntbb -

=============================

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:07:41 -0100 (PDT)

From: Jack XXXXXXX

Subject: Was it a dream?

To: xxxxxxxxx@literotica.org

blue rose,

I don’t know how long I stayed there waiting for you. But, I began to feel like it was all a dream. An incredibly beautiful dream. Then, there was a knock at the conference door and I thought it was you. But, it was a librarian. There I was sitting with my cock still out of my pants, getting hard again just thinking about you. She said that

a group would need the room in twenty minutes.

I thought our meeting was amazingly spontaneous. But, when I found this note, I realized that the crime was premeditated. Not that I mind. Because, an experience like this is what dreams are made of. So, experiencing it as a reality was exquisite.

I thought at first, I’d ask you to meet me and see if you would like to continue an affair. But, I struggle and work hard as a law student. That’s what I was doing in the library. Trying to catch up on some make up work for a project that was overdue.

I really don’t have time for a relationship or a girlfriend. So, I decided to just let this be a wonderful memory.

I do hope it was very good for you too. I have never had anyone take me so deep into their mouth. When that friend of mine came into the room, I thought I was going to come immediately and expose both of us.

Saying thank you seems so inadequate for what you’ve given me.

But, I am very grateful. Have a good life!

Jack

================================

Teacher’s Comment:

I had never done anything like this before. I don’t know if I would ever do something like this again. But, I am glad that I did do this. I just feel I may have gone too far. I guess to be fair, I will have let you all grade me on this assignment.

I hope you all don’t think I have been too much of a slut and lose all respect for me.

need to be bad

..........................................

I hope you find some of the pleasure that I have in fulfilling my need to be bad. If this turns you on, please check out the thread in the Literotica Personals - A Strange Request, (you may need to search through the pages because it moves) and read what is currently happening or participate by offering a challenge.

12