All Comments on 'The Guide - A Halloween Story'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
So

Good luck on the Halloween contest. Have 5 stars.

Good point about time. We as humans insist time only goes forward, but that is direct contraction of physics, making time not even one dimensional, yet we refer to time as the fourth dimension. We can conceive of time travel, but in general we experience the now, and the now keeps going into the future -- not sideways or into the past. Except for the spirit of poor Edwina here ...

I like the warning at the beginning, especially moving into the twenty-first century, but still think bashfullyshameless has the best ones. That said, I don't usually go for the BDSM stories, but you have written some really good short tales. "Gloriana" was nicely unusual, but I really liked "The Gift."

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 9 years ago

Clever premise! Well done! I like that echoing backward and forward in time concept. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1695 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...