All Comments on 'The Gym'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago

Well, JPB. Another of your stories that pasted me by without any feelings for anyone in the story. If a marriage is over then it's over, don't carry on just for the sake of appearences. The wife should have ended the marriage long ago.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Funny, she set out to do one thing and got another.

I know that Bob does not read out comments, but being old I cannot keep from sharing that half way through this one I got a strong feeling that this one was written by a gal and therefore would close on a happy note. No I am not trying to diss JPB, it was just a reaction to what read like something out of a woman's magazine. Perhaps he was even thinking along these lines when he wrote this! I bet he could sell this one.

DrPlutonDrPlutonabout 14 years ago
I agree with Poison.

When one partner has cheated, the other should do his his or her best to never take the chance of catching anything from the cheater. I enjoyed this story though.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Well done and well written

Hot and fast sex. and just a good easy reading story.

Thanks

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Good job Bob.

Liked it. Am glad that someone finally wrote one from the womans viewpoint.

Good to see the cheating husband get his comeuppence.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
cliche to the nth degree YAWN.....

the narrative is bad its like this was /is a LIFETIME FOR WOMEN MOVIE.... no man in the year 2010 actually says this

...."What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I'm a man and all men play on the side. You are my wife and you are supposed to keep yourself for me...."

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Harry right...

...this dumb....

chytownchytownabout 14 years ago
HEY BOB!!!!!!!!!

I like this one a lot!!!!

terrydavidterrydavidabout 14 years ago
JPB must have been off the meds to craft this pathetic submission while taking a dump.

JPB - has your buddies MattW & www worn out the knee pads from the cock-sucking they do for you? Once again, at least your consistently shitty.

thebulletthebulletabout 14 years ago
good JPB

Just Plain Bob writes several kinds of stories (almost all well-written, btw):

certain stories require a strong stomach to read through to the end

some stories offend one's sense of morals but make internal sense

some stories he seems to throw as a bone to the LW nazis who love to hate Just Plain Bob and most other LW writers

and some stories are just good stories. This is one. It showed a realistic response to cheating, and it showed a realistic final outcome.

good stuff

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 14 years ago
What's the deal Bob!

The doctor put you on Prozac or something. What's with all these touchy feely stories. I'm telling you, if you're not careful you're going to be writing romance novels pretty soon. Great Story I really enjoyed it. A bit surprised at the direction your story lines are taking but not as surprised as I was when I saw that 3Ps and Harry V were actually agreeing on something. Thanks Bob, excellent story, I really enjoyed it.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
DW shithead, you damn idiot,you would not recognize excellent story if it kicked you in the balls.

It amazes me that cretin of your ilk is even capable to wipe your ass. And what really staggers me that you publish your deficiencies so all the world know what an excrement you are. Nuf said as one of my favored commenters says.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

She was justified in what she did. The husbands character was simply a prop in the storyline.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Too many oddball comments for me...

So a cheated woman decides to get even and ends up finding the real deal. A jerk of a husband gets cucked and doesn't like it. A happy single man meets a married woman and ends up in love. It all ended well. What's not to like?

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Good One

Brad was just laughable.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
@Harryin VA

Everyone (including you) is certainly entitled to you opinion, and obviously you have to read something before you can know if you like it or not.

But when someone like JPB has written as many stories as he has, and you detest as many as you do, why do you keep reading them?

While it's true that even a blind squirrel can sometimes find a nut, it is also true that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Accept the fact that you don't like JPB's stories and look elsewhere.

I don't like cuck stories, so when I see one, I just give it a 1 * and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
KarenE! Ya gotta give Harry a break!

He is famous for hating everything anybody ever wrote. Except for Bonnietaylor2 he's the worst commentator on this entire site. But the rest of us have come to realize he's

crazy as a loon and we mostly ignore him. As for this story Bob just went a little crazy with his cuckold having so many lovers. As for her, why would Rob want to marry a woman whom he knows cheats on her husband - for whatever reason?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1* For The Cheaters!

Rob played with married women, the lowest form of male life on the planet. Minnie cheated on Brad, making her a slut and a cheater. If she didn't like Brads cheating on her it's time to get a divorce! A revenge/grudge fuck/affair just makes the spouse as low life as the one cheating on them.

Just My Opinion, YMMV.

mike9698mike9698almost 8 years ago
Good story

She should've really fucked him over.maybe get the worthless asshole in trouble at work. Find Alice's fiance and let him know and hope he gets the shit out of his asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As Far As They Go

Considering the main characters in the story, none of them were worth killin', as the saying goes. They were all cheaters, and by definition a cheater is a liar, and by my understanding a liar is a thief. So in my mind all the major characters in this story were thieves, liars and cheaters. In other words, the scum of the earth. And since I am neither uplifted nor entertained by stories about low-life scum, I can only give this story 1 star. Have a nice day.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

her hubby is a fuck-up

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Good story Bob...

Brad was a complete loser, but she still should have ended the marriage before starting her own affair. But maybe finding a new spouse is like job-hunting: it's easier to find a new job while you're still employed at the old one?

5 stars from me, I enjoyed the story. Can't imagine why you had her contemplating sticking with Brad while they both cheated, so I'm glad her boyfriend forced the issue. Thanks.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
What's really funny is...

that almost every comment says SHE should have ended the marriage instead of cheating. NO ONE even hinted that HE should have ended the marriage

before/or while cheating. It seems that even in 2018 double standards still exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAHA! She's about to get fucked.

I think Brad cleans out the accounts, cancels everything and leaves her high and dry needing to wait for a year so she can file for a divorce using abandonment. She isn't very smart.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 5 years ago
Entertaining

Need I say more? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: what's funny is

no, that's not as funny as the fact that she's just as bad as him. He's a cheater, she wasn't. So why throw away your morals to get even. She just as much of a slut as he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@DiscoveringUtopia 01/19/19

"Equal standards" doesn't mean a round of applause when you jump into the mud puddle with the rest of the pigs.

Brad's an asswipe and it's clear he has no respect or decency for anyone but himself. Minerva should have dumped his ass as soon as she had proof of his abhorrent behavior and moved on with her life.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Low life

A group of low life cheaters. May they all burn like the trash they are.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Second time through and really like this one.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Reading ahead at the comments, The naysayers don't seem to realize that it is a STORY!!! I thought it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Entertaining story

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Liked the way it viewed from both sides. Gave it four stars. I would have given it five stars if it had more of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it, thanks.

The only trouble I had was when the (first person?) switched. It took a bit to figure out who was talking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A pleasant surprise from JPB. I hope Rob sticks with Minerva (really?) and they live happily ever yada yada yada.... Good story.

DazzyDDazzyD8 months ago

This is super! I had an Aunt Minnie and an Aunt Cindy? My mother had 12 siblings,i can cover most names that even ai could generate!! D

Cracker270Cracker2707 months ago

Nice story. Easy five.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ah, two married cheaters and a man who goes after married women.

Saints, all three.

What's not to love?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9054 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS