The H.O.A.- Home Owners Association

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunji, the shortest in the club, made up for her height with Asian beauty. The breathtaking Korean delicacy wore an almost see-through white sleeveless button up collared shirt tied at the bottom and jean mini-shorts.

Patti is a 5'9" brunette with short hair and olive skin. She wore a burgundy dress with material that came over her shoulders and met in front just above her navel. The dress flared out a short distance, the length of a miniskirt. She wore three inch matching heals. She had nothing else under the dress, allowing the freedom of the loose material to regularly expose her ample breasts.

Natalia is very athletic and has a sexy deep accent from somewhere in Central or Eastern Europe. Her brown hair cascaded to her shoulders, bouncing off of the top of a sexy white tennis dress with red accents. One would easily wonder if her entire body was as tan as all that is exposed. Her breasts bulged under the strain of her tight dress, and the skirt moved easily around her fit ass. If I wasn't married, I would love to play a private game of tennis with her for stakes that fostered international unity in tangible ways.

Jasmine is an outgoing, slender 5'10" with dark hair, hazel green eyes and a killer smile. She came that night in an elegant tropical bikini top and matching wrap around her waist that fell only half way to her knees. Her breathtaking legs poured out of the skirt and stood shoeless, barefoot, and ready. She was already eyeing the hot tub out back.

Last in line was Amanda standing next to Jasmine near the sliding glass door. She is a blonde bombshell with white creamy skin. Ironically, Clarice stood next to her on the other side. What Clarice does as the ambassador of ebony intoxication, Amanda effortlessly accomplishes as her sexy alter-ego. Her 38DD bust pushes the limits of her bright multi-colored bustier. She wore an extremely short white skirt, intentionally thin enough to give away the identical multi-colored thong beneath. She had matching high heel shoes, elevating her three inches above her 5'6" frame. Her reputation as sexually insatiable is as famous as her lust-compelling appearance.

Around the room, these ten women displayed how diverse and intoxicating beauty can be. Every lady came dressed to kill with one thing on all of their minds. The women in the room were as diverse in occupation as they were in their beauty and backgrounds, including housewives, a doctor, an accountant, a personal fitness coach, an attorney, a police officer, and a bank executive. Surrounded by this beauty, I also suddenly felt out of place, out of control and out numbered.

Clarice broke the awkward silence in the room. "Hey sister bitches, how do you like the look of Suzi's dessert? I don't know about you, but I am finding myself with a sudden hunger for some chocolate and cream." She focused her gaze on my groin and slowly licked her lips. Light laughter and strong agreement filled the room.

"My favorite dessert growing up in the South, " Heidi interjected, "was strawberries and cream. I am ready to down a lot of both," she added. "We've waited long enough."

"Wait, wait, now ladies," I said, uncomfortable with where this was going. "I just came to deliver Suzi's dessert. That's all."

"That's all we want," Patti said agreeing. "Deliver the dessert, all the desert, Suzi promised."

"I have," I said pointing to the tray in the middle of the table.

"What are you serving there, Lover Boy?" Rosa calmly asked with seduction in her voice.

"Look!," I said, conceding to their request for a description of the dessert tray. "We have a chocolate fudge sauce, fresh homemade whipped cream, fresh strawberries in strawberry topping, honey, caramel,..." my voice began to slow and drop in realization. "Toppings," I said, "every favorite topping one could want for the dessert of your dreams."

"Dreams are coming alive now. The toppings look amazing, and so does the dessert, huh girls?," Patti said stirring the room again to agreement.

I began to feel simultaneously nervous and aroused by the growing intensity of sexual energy in the room. The women began to look at me hungrily, like lionesses circling their trapped prey. Some began to caress their own bodies and study mine. A variety of emotions began to battle within me: fight, flight or the mesmerizing inevitability of being their captured prize. My dick began to stir and harden. Attention in the room became riveted by what I felt and what they began to see happening in my running shorts. "Oh God," I said.

"Look ladies," Stephanie said taking a step toward me, "I think he is beginning to understand and rise to the occasion." All the women joined her in taking a step toward me, closing the circle. "It looks like there is going to be plenty for all of us," she complemented.

"Look, I am flattered by your interest, but I am loyal to my wife," I pleaded.

"You will do anything for her?" Stephanie asked.

"Absolutely, and I am completely loyal. I have never cheated on her, let alone being dessert for a room full of women."

"That is touching, but let's just see how much you want to be loyal to her, or have her be loyal to you," suggesting there is more to this plot I found myself in.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, your wife is quite the life of the party, but is a light weight with the liquor."

I knew both to be true. "And?" I asked, "what does that have to do with this?"

"We just finished a new book this month. It was the first book ever that all of us read. "HOA," she said holding the book up. "Are you familiar with it?"

"I saw Suzi reading it."

She went on to explain. "It is an erotic thriller about an HOA neighborhood, not unlike ours. Only in the book there was a single woman with a chip on her shoulder. She sought retribution and control by successfully seducing every man in her neighborhood, married or not. Every man was then blackmailed, giving her control of the neighborhood and the association. It worked well for her until one by one the men discovered they weren't alone. That is when the plot thickened and the men teamed up. She was lured to one of the men's home for advice about lingerie. She modeled a few pieces for him, before putting one last item on that was especially risqué. When she came out, she found the room filled with men from the neighborhood. I don't want to spoil the ending, but let's just say she was no longer the one in control."

"Thank you for the book report," I said sarcastically, "one less book to read."

"Well, see," Jennifer asserted, interrupting me. "That's just the thing. You know that sometimes we really get into our books. They have led to all kinds of," she paused to find the right word, "experiences." Blushed faces and giggles filled the room.

"I have heard you have gone to Vegas and other places," I volunteered.

Stephanie spoke up again. "We really got into this book and found it interesting, being in the neighborhood, in a HOA and everything. So, we had a little contest – a drinking contest – to see who would lose and get to play the lead role."

"Suzi didn't," I asked already knowing the answer.

"Suzi did, hands down," Jennifer informed with some allusion to the drinking game they played. Devious laughter rippled through the room. "Tomorrow night," Jennifer continued, "we are hosting a lingerie party."

"Suzi mentioned she was going to that," I said. "I was surprised all of you were getting together two nights in a row.

"We're not," Jennifer explained. "The party is for our husbands and the men in the neighborhood. We invited, gave them permission and encouraged them to go to what we called the skankiest lingerie party and 'hands-on' fashion show ever held. We have arranged for free drinks and everything. Not surprisingly, every man has made space in their calendar to be there."

"Of course," Stephanie added, "whatever else happens, they are supposed to come home with lingerie for us, their wives or girlfriends."

Amanda finished the scenario explaining, "Depending on how you look at it, Suzi either won or lost the drinking game. In the spirit of representing the book for us, she is tomorrow night's lingerie entertainment for the men in the neighborhood, whatever form that will take. We have arranged for a video feed and recording to ensure it happens. Fortunately for her, she has read the ending and knows what is expected of her."

"She's not going to agree to that!" I said confidently. There is no way she would agree to that, whether she lost the drinking game or not!"

"This signed contract says otherwise," Stephanie corrected. "She may have been a little inebriated when she signed it, but as a lawyer I can tell you it is legally binding for her to be the entertainment for the evening tomorrow night. Her obligations with the lingerie fashion show are clearly described, and whatever happens beyond that, let's just say is between consenting adults. Any discrepancies afterward will need to be sorted out between her word and that of all the high testosterone and expectation-filled men in the room.

"I am afraid they will need to spend their testosterone and expectations somewhere else tomorrow night, and they can sue us for breach of contract. Any miniscule damages from a lawsuit like that would be well worth it compared to what you are subjecting her to."

"Be careful what you say big talker. Suzi willingly, even eagerly accepted the responsibility to represent the book and our club," Stephanie said. "Right girls?" The room buzzed with an unanimous agreement. "That's why she didn't hesitate to offer collateral for the contract."

"Collateral?" I asked. "What collateral?"

"These keys," Jennifer said dangling the keys to Suzi's new car. "They came complete with an already signed transfer of title effective immediately under the breach of contract."

"She said there are a few thousand dollars worth of stocks in here also, to make up the difference," Stephanie added holding up a sealed envelope.

I gasped when I saw and recognized it. "There are more than 25 thousand dollars worth of stocks in there," I said. "Give it to me," I demanded.

"According to the contract," Stephanie continued, "she willingly offered it as collateral and it remains here until the contract is, shall we say, satisfied."

"Unless," Jennifer spoke up eagerly, but paused after she started."

"Unless what?" I asked struggling to imagine Suzi in the middle of a room of men for their unbridled use and imaginations.

"Well, when all of us ladies discussed the book, we wondered why it's the men who always have all the fun?" Jennifer paused as she looked up and down my body. She walked up, stood in front of me, and began running her fingers through my hair. "We thought, why do men always get the girl? Why can't the girls ever get to have their way with the man?"

Jennifer's rhetorical question triggered estrogenic cheers through the room.

"So the choice is yours, big talker," Stephanie said tossing the option back on my proverbial and literal lap. "And I can see that it's not just your talk that is big." Cheers rolled through the room again.

"I just can't imagine..." I began to say. My head was spinning and my dick continued to grow uncontrollably, straining the capacity of my running shorts.

"Suzi can," Jasmine said.

"Which is why she sent you over here to be our all-you-can-eat buffet dessert for the night" Rosa added. "You had your dessert, and now it's time for us to get ours."

"My dessert?" I asked.

"The Viagra stuffed brownie" Rosa informed. "That was my idea," she said proudly, "to ensure a solid, unrelenting four hours of pleasure." The room again filled with laughter and cheers, laced with sounds of growing impatience.

"The clock is ticking," Stephanie called out, directing her words to me but also as an announcement to the rest. "It's decision time. Are you going to be our unlimited dessert de jour; or will Suzi bring the book to life in ways that we could probably never imagine?" A suspenseful pause filled the room.

"Dessert is served," I conceded.

Victory cheers erupted. They spontaneously began dancing as if they had won a long anticipated, carefully-strategized coup. In the blur of commotion, my shorts were yanked down and lay around my ankles. My dick stood with unprecedented firmness and height. Amanda tore off my tank top for dramatic effect. Stephanie instructed me to lay stretched out on the long table next to the toppings. The ten women gathered in a circle hungrily around the table.

"Now," Stephanie said, "we have rules for you, and we have rules for us. Rule number one: If you choose to break any rule, limit your submission or walk away before we determine our dessert course is over then the agreement will be considered broken and over. Should that happen, Suzi is tomorrow's lingerie entertainment including being both their meat and dessert for the night." Stephanie seemed to relish in the consequence of rule one. Rule number two: what are your favorite words during sex?"

"What?" I asked surprised.

"Let me rephrase the question for you with language you might find familiar," Stephanie said with a devious smile. "What are the favorite words that pour out of your mouth when you are having rapturous sex?" I was speechless. "Here, let us help you answer that. Ladies?"

"Oh God!" Jasmine called out dramatically.

"Yes!" Natalia added with orgasmic emphasis.

""Deeper!" Jen said emulating Natalia.

"Harder!" Sunji contributed.

"Faster!" I whispered quietly.

"Very good," Stephanie said mockingly complementing me. "I love the way that rolled off your lips. How about nothing but these words from those luscious lips of yours tonight?" Her request was more of a response to my volunteered submission for the night than a question. "Use them as much as you want, whenever you want, but only these words, no matter what."

"How could you know that?" I asked.

"Your ass fucking a few months back took phone sex to a new level," Amanda volunteered. My mind was filled with a sudden vivid flashback of Suzi's cell phone at the top of the bed that night. Every woman in the group had gathered around Sunji's speakerphone at the other end of the phone call. They simultaneously fingered themselves to an orgasmic flood while inspired by the sounds of my load being emptied into Suzi's virgin ass.

"Oh God, yes, faster, harder, deeper," Stephanie reminded. "These will be your only words for the rest of the night."

"Gladly," I said conceding with a smile. "All I need is a reason to say them."

Every woman in the room recognized the challenge. "I think he is getting it ladies. It is time to give him what he's asking for. That brings us to the two rules we all agreed to. Rule number one," she said pausing, "anything, except for rule number two, goes." Cheers again filled the room. Unable to resist any longer, Patti reached over nonchalantly and took hold of my dick and squeezed it in her hand. "Rule number two is no one lets him shoot his load until everyone has had at least one orgasm."

"I don't know about that one," Amanda confessed. "I am hungry to suck down some serious dick."

"Not one drop," Stephanie ordered with a glare in her eye toward Amanda. "Anyone who causes him to unload prematurely will take Suzi's place as the lingerie entertainment tomorrow night." A suspenseful silence filled the room, acknowledging their shared commitment.

"Don't worry ladies. Other than that, there are no rules! There is no limit to how much and how often you can have him. We will just take him the first time together. Do anything you want girls. Tonight he belongs to us. Suck him, use him, cum on him, satisfy yourself, demand anything from him. He will meet your every desire and request. If there is anything you ever wanted to do to a man, or have a man do to you, tonight is your night. Tonight, the ladies get their way with the man." Smiles in the room turned hungry and eyes determined.

"Now ladies, you heard it," Stephanie said as if firing a starting gun. "Dessert is served. All you can eat, and no one leaves hungry!"

Patti had a head start with my dick still firmly in her hand. It quickly disappeared between her ravenous lips. She consumed it like a diver sucking air 200 feet down. My entire body shook with a deep guttural moan. The other nine became immediately envious and inspired by Patti's initiative.

Clarice's competitive instincts catapulted her on the table before the others could react. She danced seductively over my head, and then slowly knelt on her knees to straddle my face. Her blue and white dress lowered with her and covered the top half of my body. She playfully positioned herself to be able to watch Patti suck my dick with reckless abandon. With a smile and one smooth motion, she pulled her own dress up and over her body, victoriously throwing it at Sunji who was standing near by and watching in awe.

The room erupted into a sexual frenzy the moment Clarice's dress made contact with Sunji's face. Amanda boldly turned to Natalia and began to relieve her of her dress. Cheers filled the room. Others followed suit inspired by Amanda's boldness. Jasmine came up behind Patti as she was bobbing on my dick. She slid the loose dress straps off Patti's shoulders, allowing the dress to drop to her waist, exposing her breasts. Jasmine took hold of the dress at the waist and helped it down Patti's legs until the material lay in a clump around her feet. Jasmine took advantage of Patti's vulnerable position and slapped her bare ass. "Work him Patti, make it count," she said coaching Patti's persistent work on my shaft. Stephanie turned the music up. Competition as the hottest sexiest woman in the club began to take unprecedented forms.

"Let's get it on!" Heidi cheered raising both hands up in the air. Rosa seized the moment as if she had been waiting for the right time to pounce. She reached over and grabbed the piece of material tucked into the top of Heidi's shiny green wrap. Heidi was distracted by action between Amanda and Natalia, and with her arms up, never saw it coming. Rosa quickly pulled the material away from Heidi's body, causing her to spin around like a top. Heidi became more exposed with every turn until she found herself stunned and naked. Rosa stood smiling victoriously holding the now limp shiny strip of material. Rosa captured the moment and fell to her knees in front of Heidi. She lowered her face to Heidi's thick bushy mound and looked up to catch her surprised look. Rosa winked with a seductive Latin smile. Heidi had never experienced the touch of another woman, let alone the work of a skilled feminine tongue. Giving permission was useless against Rosa's determination and the watching room. Heidi nervously smiled back, still in shock by what was happening. Rosa reached around and took each of Heidi's rounded ass cheeks into her hands, squeezing as she pulled Heidi's body toward her. Rosa buried her face into Heidi's moist mound. They both moaned out loud. Heidi reached down with the fingers of both hands to spread her own clit lips wide, giving Rosa full unhindered access and permission. "Do it girl," she demanded for everyone to hear. "Eat me like you have always dreamed of being eaten." In that moment, an anything-goes no-holds-barred tone was set. The book club would never be the same. Clothing was strewn around the room. Unbridled passion escalated. No one sat idle while waiting for their turn with me.

"I hope you like chocolate," Clarice said lowering herself over my face. Her erect half inch nipples stood like courageous sentries atop her firm round tits. A lone white thong accented her dark body. Clarice pushed the front of the thong to the side, exposing her love well. The women around the table screamed with vicarious cheers. They watched as Clarice continued to slowly lower her moist clit toward my mouth.