The H.O.A.- Home Owners Association

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I may have to wait for your cream white boy, but it is time for you to get your fill of my chocolate." I raised my tongue to greet her descending mound. Her fingers spread her love box wide open, subjecting her vulnerable enlarged clit to my waiting tongue. "I have denied myself all week waiting for this moment," she confessed. "She worked her ass to maximize my tongue's affect on her box. Her moans became loud and aggressive as she moved closer to climax.

Patti continued her relentless work on my dick, bringing my immanent explosion parallel with Clarice. "Oh God!" I screamed as I continued to work Clarice's clit. My head was spinning and my body became tense. Patti read my body's responses like a master, sucking off the top of my head with a pop just before I would have exploded in orgasm. "Oh God, don't stop," I pleaded, "I am going to blow!"

Stephanie put her affirming hand on Patti's shoulder. "Well done, you took him right where we want him. Let's keep him there girls."

My body shook with disappointment. I took my frustration out on Clarice's clit, sucking it ravenously. Sunji quickly climbed up on the table facing Clarice and lowered her pussy where Patti skilled mouth had left off. She took my dick in her hand and began to use it to arouse herself, occasionally engulfing my rod into her dark hole. Moist and lubricated, she filled her vagina with my dick and began to pump in sync with Clarice's rocking toward orgasm. Clarice's tall nipples begged for attention and Sunji couldn't resist. She dipped her fingers into the caramel next to us on the table then reached over and captured both taunting nipples. She twisted them as if knobs to dial-up the orgasm.

"Harder, damn it!" Clarice yelled to both of us. "Harder!" We both obeyed. "Aaaaggghhhh!" Clarice groaned out loud as her juices flooded into my mouth and onto my face. I lapped up her unusually creamy milk. I couldn't get enough and didn't slow down. "Don't you dare stop," she said demandingly. "Go...go...go," she moaned. Clarice rocked incessantly with insane intensity.

Sunji was inspired by the movement and action of Clarice. She pumped harder and faster, bringing me again to the edge of my own orgasm. She bounced on my rod then suddenly took Clarice's tits in both hands to stabilize herself as she answered with her own orgasm. Clarice continued to rock while Sunji pumped until they collapsed into each other's arms on top of me. My dick ached for relief. Sunji's short size caused her to land on Clarice's dark round tits as they fell forward on to one another. She took one in her mouth and began to work the swollen caramel-coated nipple with her lips and tongue.

"Finish that over there girls," Rosa directed eager for her turn. "The next stop is south of the border and I am ready to party! You know why lover boy?"

"You tell me," I answered as she climbed on top of me with purpose, massaging her clit over my throbbing dick.

Rosa took my dick in her hand, and used it to circle the entrance of her Latin hoyo. "Its time for sink-o de my-hole," she said laughing as she drove my shaft deep into her pussy. She laughed as I gasped. She reached for the chocolate sauce and poured some into her mouth as she continued to ride me as if late for a date in Juarez. With her mouth full of chocolate, she leaned forward and began to kiss me, pumping harder with each passing minute. Chocolate poured from her mouth into mine and down my face.

One by one the women took their turns with me, unleashing orgasm after orgasm for them in every imaginable position over two hours. At one point they demanded I satisfy four at a time. I worked Heidi's KY-coated pussy with one hand, Jasmine in the other, while Patti pleasured herself with my dick and Natalia emptied herself down my throat. Dessert toppings covered every body as they feasted on me and one another. My dick ached for relief.

"OK ladies," Stephanie announced, "I think it is time for a toast and to unveil the fountain of cream for our desserts." The women agreed, gathering around the table with my pulsating drug-induced rock hard dick as the center-piece. Remnants of dessert toppings surrounded me. Stephanie handed out small champagne glasses to each woman. "As a way to mark this moment of victory, we will each fill our glasses with his love-juice and top them off with champagne. Then, we will toast this moment and empty our glasses." The women eagerly took their glasses. They were thirsty from their anticipation of this moment.

"Wait," Amanda said interrupting. "I have been busy tonight doing things I have only dreamed of, but I haven't sucked that dick of his yet, and it is too big to pass up."

"You can suck it all night if you want Amanda," Natalia said eager to move forward with the festivities. "After we take him for all he's worth." The other women agreed.

"Patience, ladies," Amanda said as her gorgeous nude body ascended the table. "You have all had a chance to experience this rare magnum dick down your throats. I'm not going to miss this opportunity before it is lost."

"Not a drop," Patti demanded knowing Amanda's ravenous sexual appetite.

Amanda smiled as she straddled my face, allowing her pussy to come down softly over my mouth, while she lowered her mouth over my waiting dick. "I am going to suck you until you make me cum, lover-boy. The sooner I cum again, the sooner this waiting geyser of yours will be released.

I immediately went to work on her pussy. Amanda filled her hand with whipped cream. She coated her already wet pussy like frosting on a cake. My tongue didn't slow in its work as I lapped up the sweet cream. She took another handful and coated my dick, rubbing it up and down the shaft a few times. Everything in me strained to resist shooting my load.

Amanda's body was like a goddess. I had admired and fantasized about her from afar since moving into the neighborhood. She knew it. When she had caught me staring several months ago during one of our neighborhood front yard gatherings, she whispered "wet dreams are the best, aren't they?"

This moment was no mere dream; it was a dream-come-true. Her whipped cream coated pussy was opened up to me like a dessert buffet while her skillful experienced mouth did its work. Amanda was in complete control and knew exactly what was happening inside of me. She worked my throbbing dick in her mouth like a master instructing her awe-inspired students gathered around the table. They were riveted by her technique and devious reputation. She simultaneously worked her hips in circles to guide her pussy's stimulation while expertly controlling mine. I had never experienced such well-honed skill, art and talent. She began to moan loudly, boasting that her third orgasm of the night was on its way. The pressure in my dick felt like clamped surgical tubing hooked to a fire hydrant pulling juices from every extremity of my body. Amanda rocked harder, bringing her orgasm closer toward a point of no return. She stroked my dick in her warm mouth, bringing it to one stroke of certain eruption. Everyone in the room knew it. She sat up quickly, holding my throbbing dick in her hand while letting out a dramatic scream of orgasm. "Yes! Do it, damn it, do it."

Everything that happened in the next split unrecoverable seconds felt like a blur in slow motion. Amanda rode my face as her orgasmic love juices shot down my throat. At that same moment, my wife Suzi stepped into the room from the hallway. Amanda's screams of pleasure had guided Suzi through the large house to where dessert was being served. Suzi's curiosity and rampant imagination over the last two and a half hours compelled her to quietly crash the party. She had to see what was happening for herself. The women facing the hallway gasped in shock when they saw her enter.

Amanda was dizzy from her continuing orgasm and showed no signs of slowing down, even when she saw Suzi. Then she recognized and seized a rare moment of competitive advantage that would be talked about for years. Amanda smiled cunningly as she leaned forward to ravenously engulf my throbbing dick in her skillful mouth. She unleashed every oral weapon she had, maneuvering her tongue and lips as she made her masterful descent. Stunned women around the table recognized her wicked plan and cried out in desperate opposition. Amanda's cheeks, mouth and tongue were in constant intentional motion as she retraced her path up my engorged tool with unmatched technique and determination.

Amanda looked up to lock eyes with Suzi as she made her final descent. My dick pulsated against the walls of her mouth and expert tongue. Amanda knew that nothing now could keep what every woman in the room wanted from exploding down her lone throat. She had craved it all night, and was taking it all for herself. I felt paralyzed while a jolt of electricity flowed through my entire body. I reached down to grab the edge of the table with both hands. My hips involuntarily thrust up, forcing my dick deep into Amanda's throat. Amanda skillfully plumbed my aching primed pump, unleashing volumes of thick juice. "Ghhhhaaaaaadd," I screamed as what felt like a quart of cream that had been siphoned and held at bay for two and a half hours launched as a geyser from my body. Amanda gagged victoriously as the juices crowded down the funnel of her hungry throat.

Stephanie quickly pushed Amanda off of me, allowing the women on the other side of the table to catch her. White juices dripped from the corners of her lips as she smiled victoriously. Natalia instinctively reached up and spanked her bare ass, leaving a red handprint on her creamy skin. "Mmmmm," Amanda arrogantly answered, keeping her mouth closed to prevent any milk from escaping. She gulped every drop of the flood that filled her cheeks. "God that's good."

"You've had yours, and you will get what's coming – but it's time for us to get ours," Clarice answered. She took my dick in both hands and began to finish what Amanda had started.

"Ladies," Stephanie added taking control back, "time to lift and fill your glasses." Patti reached over, picked up Amanda's glass and handed it to Suzi. "Welcome," she said, "this belongs to you now."

Suzi felt awkward, sober and overdressed for this gathering, but accepted the glass. She stepped into the circle surrounding the table. She took in the sight of my dessert topping covered body surrounded by ten gorgeous women equally marked by the toppings she herself had prepared. She watched Clarice's dark hands working my white shaft and was surprised to feel her own pussy begin to twinge with arousal. My body convulsed against the table as Clarice mercilessly worked to drain every drop of its pent-up juices.

Champaign glasses reached in from all around me to catch the huge thick globs of white cream flying through the air. What didn't fill the glasses, landed on faces, tits and hair of the encircled women. Clarice persisted until every glass received its inaugural sample. Stephanie emptied two and a half bottles of champagne into the glasses, topping them all off as the cold bubbles mixed with my warm cream.

"To Suzi and her dessert!" Stephanie said raising her glass.

"To Suzi!" they all answered the toast, clinking their glasses with one another. Suzi lifted her glass and felt new pride as she connected with each one around the circle.

"Down the hatch girls! The first one who empties their glass has dibs on more dessert."

Amanda stood by and watched. She was excluded from the toast, but was still savoring the taste of the cream she scammed off the top. The milky champagne they were all drinking was a consolation prize compared to the undiluted creamy grand prize launched deep down her throat seconds before. Amanda also savored seeing the other women in shock and jealously as she selfishly schemed to drain me.

Heidi's glass of champagne avec la crème went straight to her head as quickly as it vanished from her glass. "He's mine!" she said with both hands up in the air. She held her empty glass as if she had just crossed the finish line of a track and field sprint. She looked over to Suzi as if to ask permission.

Suzi glanced at my Viagra-induced member impressively readied for continued service, and smiled back at Heidi. "He's yours," she agreed, "and it looks like he is ready. Get all you can."

"I've never been ass-fucked," Heidi admitted. "It sounded so good on the phone. It's time I experience it for myself." With that, unlimited imaginative sex and cold champagne was served to everyone in the room for almost two more hours. Suzi was mesmerized as she watched, feeling both guilty and aroused as she watched me obediently service the demands of every woman in the room.

"Hey everyone, I think it's Suzi's turn," Jennifer announced in a loud voice to the other exhausted spent women. They cheered at the thought.

"Oh no," Suzi said embarrassed. "I will get mine later."

"The deal is he does anything we want, right Suzi?" Stephanie asked with a purpose.

Suzi nodded in agreement.

"I think we want him to fuck you. Show us how to make him cum one more time after we have drained him all night, and all of this is yours again." Stephanie held up the manila folder with Suzi's keys and stocks.

Suzi conceded by putting her hands up when Rosa began to pull her top up over her head, exposing her red bra. Sunji reached for Suzi's short skirt and yanked it down, revealing her matching red thong. "Nice," she said. Rosa unclasped the front of Suzi's bra, allowing it to fall to the floor behind her. Sunji followed suit, helping the matching thong to land on top of the skirt at her feet. Suzi had been uncomfortable having sex a few months before with an opened cell phone on the bed. Now she stood naked to have sex with me as entertainment for her inebriated book club. Suzi paused before I saw her face noticeably change to a look of vigilant determination.

"These women have pleasured themselves all night with my husband," she thought to herself. "But no one knows how to fuck him like I do. It is time for them to see what it really means to fuck a man's brains out."

"Oh God," I said out loud, recognizing her look of her competitive resolve.

Suzi confidently walked around the table, tracing my body with her fingers. "Let's call everything you have experienced so far tonight foreplay," she whispered to me, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Now it is time you have the fucking of your life." She smiled with a look a chess player has when she knows her next move will checkmate the opponent. "Watch and learn girls," she said before mounting me on the table.

The book club cheered, poured more champagne and watched in stunned amazement.

Epilogue

Just before midnight, the evening began to wind down with the affects of the Viagra brownie. Clarice had her fill of chocolate and cream. Heidi had two helpings of strawberries and cream, and more. Every woman in the room enjoyed what they had only imagined, and what they had never imagined. All of us were exhausted. Music continued to play and began to re-emerge over the sound of quiet satisfied voices.

We each found the clothes we came with and began to redress. There was a quiet awe in the room for what had just happened.

"Has anyone seen my purse?" Amanda asked as she put on her second multi-colored high heel shoe. "It has my car keys in it." She stood up, in her matching bustier and her see-through white skirt that showed off the matching thong beneath.

"We have it," Stephanie answered authoritatively. The room became eerily quiet. Light rock from the stereo softened the silence.

"What do you mean you have it?" Amanda asked in a demanding voice.

Stephanie put her hand up as if to motion for Amanda to be calm and quiet. The other women listened as they continued to get dressed. "We have it," she said. "It is locked away until tomorrow." Stephanie paused for effect. "Tomorrow night."

Amanda knew immediately what Stephanie meant. "I don't think so," she argued.

"It doesn't matter what you think," Stephanie said. "What matters is what you will do. As we agreed, you will represent the rest of us by bringing the ending of the book to life for every man there. Tomorrow night, you will be willing to do whatever they want you to do."

"But I need my purse, my keys," Amanda complained.

"No you don't," Jennifer answered. "Tomorrow is Saturday. You don't need to go anywhere, until tomorrow night."

"What you will need is rest," Rosa added. "I am guessing our fun tonight was a picnic compared to what they will have in store for you."

"We have your keys, your credit cards, everything. As you know, we are not afraid to use them."

"Oh God," Amanda said. The thought of this is beyond what even she had ever imagined subjecting herself to.

"You agreed to this Amanda," Sunji said.

"We all did," Stephanie added. "You made the choice. Tomorrow night you will cheerfully entertain and deliver on your promise. " The room agreed. "I will call your boyfriend and tell him the lingerie party has been cancelled, so he doesn't show up. Ladies, make sure everyone else is there. They have lingerie to buy!"

"Hey Suzi," Natalia added, "if your husband has recovered, he might find some of the lingerie ... inspiring."

"OK ladies," Amanda said in confident submission. "But when your man comes home, it will be with more than lingerie in his hand. I am going to rock their world, raise the bar, and set a new standard for what they will expect from you. Once with me, they will never go back to sex as usual." Her tone carried a promise.

"Big talk," Jasmine said. "I dare you to deliver on that ... if you can." The room smiled at her playful challenge. The new competitive gauntlet had been thrown.

Amanda was never more determined to meet a challenge and win, than she was in that moment - and throughout the night that followed.

This beautiful neighborhood would never be the same. The HO-A begged for a sequel.