All Comments on 'The Hair Dresser'

by the_masked_magician

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sacksackover 19 years ago
a good start....

Strengths: Unusual topic, good description of texture of hair, you obviously are sincere about this fetish and it shows.

Some things you might want to edit.....confusion of "here and hear", a very awkward last paragraph where a few words are used incorrectly, over use of parentheses, a place near the beginning where a paragraph got broken up somehow, the use of the phrase "school hood" (did you mean "school days?" and an overreliance on the word "hair" itself. (try to find more synonyms!). This is much better than my very first Literotica story. I'm jealous! Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved the topic

Let us read more on this topic

the_masked_magicianthe_masked_magicianover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

Sorry about the last paraghraphs and the constant use of the word "hair" there arent that many good words for this... word. Sorry! And the last paraghraph seemed really rushed, which is totally my fault, I rushed myself to finish this story, so I rushed the ending a little, but I am sure that just after a few "minor" adjustments, the story could be finished.

But I did have fun writing this story. I was so nervous when I checked up on what was commented about this story. So thank you for the compliments and notes!

P.S. About the word "school hood"... I completely forgot about the phrase "school days"... yes... very embarrassing, thanks for reminding me of the existance of the "school days" though! Your constructive criticism is VERY much apppreciated ^_^ !

jth215-2jth215-2over 19 years ago
Great

Good start. Now what about the haircut itself... Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fucking a woman's thick hair

That was the best story I've read in Literotica.com. I feel the same way the hairdresser does. I absolutely love fucking a woman's thick hair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gay

Gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
TL;DR

you should be ashamed anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story

I love hair much the same way. Hope you write again on this subject

cruisewestcruisewestover 12 years ago
Good story

I understand your fetish for hair especially women's hair. I also enjoy their hair and enjoy playing with it. Write another one, you did a good job here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wet hair.

Loved the unique scenario; setup had worked wonderfully well with your execution. Kudos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous