The Hairy Holes of Lucy Wan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy said nothing for a moment - and then they heard her grunt. They knew then that she was pushing with all her might to earn the extra money. Mark, John, Clive and John gathered around her spread-open buttocks as soon as they realised what she was about to do for them.

"Get tissue paper quickly," said Lucy with some urgency in her voice.

As Evelyn leaped up to find a box of tissues, the four men stared, unblinkingly, at the centre of Lucy's arsehole. Suddenly, the loose outer folds of her sphincter started to bulge outwards to form a hard ring of purple muscle. As the rim of her anus expanded, they saw the sharp tip of a thin turd appear before their eyes. By contrast to Jemma Harris's faeces, which appeared light brown, course textured and quite gritty, Lucy's turd was very dark, almost black and shiny smooth.

Once started, Lucy could not stop herself. "So sorry, get paper now please."

The long thin lump of poop continued to extrude itself out of Lucy's anus and Mark instinctively put forward his cupped hands to save it from landing on the lounge carpet. Although only the girth of a thin sausage, her turd measured nearly eight inches long by the time the long thin tail of it finally flopped out of her hole.

"I have nothing private any more - I am so ashamed. You see everything what Korean girl look like naked. You see my nipples, my vagina, my private hairs, my smelly bum hole and also see what my shit look like. I hope you very all happy. I think I earn my rent good tonight," came a quiet, tembling voice.

"Let me wipe your bottom for you Lucy," offered Mark, "and thank you for showing us all your lovely hairy holes."

12