The Hand That Rocks The Cradle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speaking of tickling, it cannot be underestimated just how inviting the view is of a girl bent over a bed with her legs slightly apart, as Emeline was right that second. Should she be thus endowed with a light dusting of sexy brown pubic hair, this aspect becomes highly arousing in the short term. Keith was highly aroused already, so this merely tipped his hormones into hyper drive. Pulling up from his seventh spank he thrust a hand up between the girl's legs and needing little in the way of an exploratory, located and penetrated her vagina with his middle finger. So well lubricated was she, the situation had promise.

"Ohhh" she cried in shocked disbelief, "That's naughty, Mr. Leighton," she giggled. "And it's not nice to spank young girls either you know," she added with precious little credibility in her voice.

"Call me Keith would you please Emmy?" he sounded hurt. "As for my not being nice, how many teenage girls do you think tease their neighbors stupid by bending over a bed naked and wriggling their tushy in his face? Not too many I'm guessing!"

"Well I can always get dressed and go home," she teased, pulling his finger out as she turned around to face her tormentor.

"Like Hell you are," he responded, pushing her backwards so that she fell on to her back on the coverlet. In that instant, both knew where this had always been leading.

"Are you going to rape me?" she asked, more enquiringly than with any degree of concern.

"If you want to leave now Emmy – you are perfectly free to pick your clothes up, go get dressed and hi-tail it back to your home. If you choose to stay though, you've got me so damn hot, I think I'm going to fuck you silly – probably all night."

"I'm still a virgin," she whispered, looking up at him with genuine consternation.

"Then I guess the question is young lady, do you want to stay one?"

Less than ten seconds passed before she shook her head slowly.

"Before I do anything Emmy," he whispered with what she knew to be genuine sincerity, "I just want you to know that watching you grow up from a little girl, through your pre-teens right up to the beautiful young lady you are today, I quite lost my heart to you. I know the age difference means nothing can ever come of it, but I love you Em, I always have. If you do this with me tonight, I want you to know it means more to me than you can probably understand. I want you because you're you, not just because you are such a sexy and desirable young girl......mind you, that does help!" he grinned.

Unsure just how to reply to his words, those pretty blue eyes betrayed her feelings at the point two tears rolled down either cheek. Raising her arms to him she pulled him closer. The ensuing kiss he bestowed on those full lips of hers, made up for a heap of inconsequential dialogue.

Needing to somewhat balance things up clothes-wise, he shucked off his pants and shirt, kneeling beside the prostrate girl in just his boxer shorts. She could hardly fail to notice the coiled serpent within and despite his many years experience in such matters; he felt a little shy in fully disrobing in front of her. As it happened, the girl's curiosity proved to be a valuable catalyst in the game at hand. Shyly but with committed intent, she thrust her small hand inside his undies whereupon she took a firm hold of his engorged and long-suffering tool of trade. This time the man gasped audibly.

"God Emmy," he muttered, "Talk about keen to test the merchandise."

"Will this hurt?" she asked softly, still caressing him.

"Not if we're careful baby." He answered. "You're eighteen now and well I guess you've been doing stuff yourself? Right?" She blushed but nodded.

"Yeah well, your hymen is probably pretty stretched now...it shouldn't be a problem," he added with what appeared to be a degree of knowledgeable conviction.

She allowed him to part her legs which excited her unbearably even though she knew he was staring, as would any man, at her most private of bodily orifices. He then slipped a pillow beneath her hips and navigated his way between her legs, holding his erection now in front of him. She gasped as he placed the head at her vaginal entrance that she knew was so wet and expectant.

As luck would have it, she felt virtually no pain as he pushed into her on the third attempt. That isn't to say though that she felt nothing overall however. The sensation of his hardness penetrating her to the depths caused her to cry out in real-time ecstasy. This was pleasure with a capital P, Fucking with a capital F, the onset of sexual freedom.

She was most assuredly staying the night let's say!

To be continued...

© Peter_Pan 2008

Refer profile for publications

12