The Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An electric motor whirred and startled me. The table below my head fell away and my neck bent back. Hands made for my face holding some nondescript contraption. Fear of the unknown engulfed me. My nose was held closed and again I opened my mouth to breathe. Two strong fingers slid between my lips. Instinctively I started sucking them. It was strangely comforting.

"Soon she won't need it."

Chuckles echoed around the room. I wondered what was funny. The fingers I was sucking curled under my tongue, taking a firm grip on my lower jaw. They gently pulled down, opening my mouth widely. The effort required to fight them was beyond me.

What more could they do?

The fingers slipped from my mouth and I whimpered. They held my chin down, keeping my mouth wide open while something plastic was fitted into it and slotted into place. The fingers guided my lower jaw and my teeth locked into place around it. I felt a buckle being tightened around the back of my head. I investigated the contraption with my tongue. At first I thought it was the ball again, but the ball itself was missing. The thing in my mouth was smooth and circular. I swallowed. My saliva was starting again.

Someone said, "I love this part."

Suddenly I was staring into the face of a... aslut. Her manic eyes stared back at me. Smudged mascara had run in rivulets down her cheeks. Her hair lay mussed and matted to her forehead. She had dark circles under her eyes. Looking down, I could see the ring gag fitted between her teeth, holding her mouth wide open. I almost laughed when I realised it was me. I waggled my tongue at myself. I looked like a drug addict. Gone were the Fifth Avenue clothes. Gone was the attitude, the self-confidence. It was still me, strangely attractive in a wild kind of way. One last thought struck me before the mirror was taken away.

I look like a fucktoy.

My head was laid back down. The warm current flowed through my clit and nipples and I forgot about how I looked. Then I felt something smooth and gentle teasing my pussy. It was warm and round and running up and down, just between my lips. I looked down to see the man in the lab coat, the black box in one hand, and an enormous cock being pushed downward toward my entrance in the other.

The tingling in my nipples and clit heightened. Agonisingly slowly the cock pushed into me, stretching me like I'd never been stretched before. I wanted to wrap my legs around this man's back and pull him into me, but I couldn't. My legs were still widely stretched apart. I wished he were naked so I could see his body.What is happening to me? He wasn't touching any other part of me. I was going to be fucked, and I had little to do with it. I shuddered at my thoughts as he slid deeper into me, gliding on a sea of my juices. He started to fuck me slowly. My cunt contracted wildly as the pleasant current running through me was doubled. An orgasm, the likes of which I'd never known, grew deep in my belly.

It's the drugs!

A hand slid into my hair and guided my head down. Right down until my head was bent back. A strap appeared and went over my forehead and was tightened, holding my head in place. Beside me appeared a male torso, in an open lab coat. Hanging from his fly was another enormous cock. His gloved hand lifted and stroked it into pulsing hardness. In my inverted position I had no doubt what was going to happen. I was about to get my mouth fucked.

Like a fucktoy.

Through the ring gag it passed and over my tongue, pressing against the roof of my mouth. It was hard and hot and silky and spongy all at once. My saliva covered it and bubbled from the corners of my lips as it slid relentlessly and endlessly into my mouth. Then down my throat.

This is it. I'm going to die.

I couldn't breathe and I gagged fitfully around the thickness plugging my throat. In a moment its stretching length was withdrawn long enough for me to swallow. I drew a tortured breath before it pushed mercilessly into my throat again. Over and over the ritual was repeated. Spit had reached my hairline and blocked my nose. I stared into space and tried desperately to relax. All the while the cock in my cunt fucked me slowly. I wanted to scream. I wanted to be fuckedhard.

What am I saying!

The cock impaling my throat was in a rhythm. In, out, swallow, breath. I wondered at how easy it was to deep throat a cock when I had no choice. None whatsoever. My clit sparkled with pleasure and my nipples throbbed almost painfully. The knot of orgasm had curled around the muscles in my pussy. It was getting closer. I was getting fucked harder.

A grunt and a moan roused me from my thoughts and I crashed back to reality with a cock pistoning into my throat and its load bursting from the tip, coating me from teeth to esophagus in hot cum. I struggled to spit out as much as I could.

I screamed as the current went from one to a hundred in the blink of an eye. In another blink the same warmth was spreading through me. "Make sure you swallow that cum, whore," said the man with the black box.

Yes! Yes! I will! I promise!

Someone at to my right said, "Hit her again. It looks fuckin great."

The current spiked again and I shuddered involuntarily, muscles seizing. The man with the black box was groaning as he fucked me harder and harder. I was moaning and pleading. Once more it stopped. The hot tingles returned, rocking my body. He plunged deeply into me and shuddered. A hot wetness filled my cunt and I felt every twitch of his cock as he blew his seed into me.

I felt the cock in my cunt withdraw as a new cock was pushed into my mouth. Its endless length pushed deeply into me. I was beyond gagging and immediately this new cock started fucking my throat even faster than the first. Fingers curled around my aching breasts, holding them like handlebars for leverage. My empty pussy was not left that way for long. In moments it was filled to bursting, an even larger cock stretching me and pushing out cum.

Now I was really getting it. The cock in my cunt fucked me hard and fast. I was gagging and swallowing and pushing out spit around the cock mercilessly fucking my throat. I moaned hotly as the current increased. I was going to cum and cum hard.

An unholyCRACK sounded and pain exploded across my breasts. I writhed uncontrollably as the cock in my mouth pushed deep into my throat and exploded, pulsing hard and drawing moans from above me. Again and again the cock throbbed, heating my belly as I swallowed it all down. Suddenly it was gone and before I could complain another impossibly large organ was pushed through the ring gag and straight down my throat.

AnotherCRACK sounded, followed by excruciating fire ricocheting through me. The cock stretching my throat muffled my moaning. The whistling of the whip cutting through the air pierced my senses. Again and again my breasts were whipped. Just when I thought I could take no more, it stopped.

The burning need to cum was driving me insane. Again and again cocks fucked my greasy throat and swampy cunt, spewing their thick cum into me. I swallowed and swallowed. The flow of current increased and I began to shake uncontrollably. I felt the touch of one then two then three hands. More came and were joined by unseen mouths and tongues, caressing and licking and kissing my flesh. Teeth began to bite. My breasts were bitten all over. My stomach felt marked and I writhed with the feel of teeth pulling at my skin. I felt like I was on the edge of a cliff, my body spasming, threatening to send me into the abyss. Another cock slid into my mouth while I was still swallowing cum and another cock was pushed up my cunt. With each new cock the dial was turned up and I groaned and trembled.

Finally, as I was being pounded relentlessly from both ends, a searing orgasm snaked around me and squeezed the scream of a wanton whore from my chest, just as the current spiked. I was held there shuddering and spasming by the flow of electricity as pure pleasure raced through my nerve endings, side by side with unmitigated pain. I came and came and came. I moaned and gurgled with another mouthful of cum. My mind felt like it was hazing over as my cunt was filled again. I could hear voices but I could hardly understand them as I built to another orgasm and another cock was pushed down my throat.

"Are we doing her ass tomorrow?"

"Yeah, just three days 'til she's released."

"It's great how she forgets everything."

"Yeah, like having a virgin, over and over."

"Drugs are great."

"Let's make her cum again."

"Yeah."

Author's note: Thank you for another excellent editing job, rachel.

12