The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Russ took his rigid throbber and started smacking Cori's cheeks and lips and nose with it, not hard enough to leave a mark or really hurt, but plenty hard enough to make a loud smacking noise and to sting a bit with each strike.

"You can also spank her tongue," Russ continued, demonstrating this procedure as Cori obliging stuck out her tongue.

"Does any of that hurt her?" Gerald asked.

"Not at all," Russ answered for Cori. "Sluts like this are made for you to play with. A little cock-slapping never hurts them. Most of them like it anyway."

Gerald was amazed. Not just at what he was seeing, but in the way his father was acting. Normally he was so shy and jittery and he had seemed as flustered by Cori and her naked pussy as Gerald was, but now he seemed excited, sure, but very much in control. He seemed dominant, larger than life somehow, more manly than Gerald had ever seen him. And why shouldn't he seem all-powerful? He had a lava-hot babe less than half his age, naked at his feet, offering her mouth and breasts to him as means of pleasure and release. He was living every man's dream, and he was living it large.

Plus, Russ seemed to be relishing the role of instructor, demonstrating techniques and positions like those fitness instructors on TV. Gerald could just envision his father watching him fuck Cori, yelling, "Just five more reps, come on, push it right down her throat! Good. Now let's work on our squat thrusts. Feel the burn!"

In reality, Russ was explaining his theory on blowjobs.

"Now that I've calmed down a bit, I'm ready to put my cock back in her mouth," Russ said. "Now it's important to note that there are two primary ways to receive a blowjob. One way is to let the girl do the work. The benefits of this plan, as you can see from Miss Cori here, is the abundance of attention you receive from her lips and tongue. Notice how she keeps her head moving and changes her pace, slow then fast. And notice how she is always licking and sucking. Now Cori is exceptionally good at this, but any girl should be able to give you a satisfactory blowjob with a similar technique.

"The primary drawbacks to this style," Russ said, clearly enjoying every little thing Cori's talented mouth was doing to him, "is that some girls will insist on trying to use their hands to stroke your cock while they suck on the head. This is a cheap and easy way out and you should never allow it. Make her get you off with her mouth. It comes natural to her and it feels better for you. Now, you'll notice that Cori doesn't even try to use her hands. She has been well-trained and I'm guessing that she now actually prefers not to use her hands. Is that right, Cori?" She nodded her head as she sucked, bobbing his cock up and down.

"Another drawback to this technique is that the girl probably will not voluntarily deep throat you. Again, Cori is an exception, as you can see, but most girls need to be told or made to deep throat you. You shouldn't have to even ask. They should know that is part of their job and should do it voluntarily.

"Now, the other form of blowjob is the type where you take control. Again, this starts by putting your hands on the back of her head, the sides of her face or grabbing her hair. Or you can simply be on top of her, straddling her face. In any of these instances, her job is to keep her mouth and throat open, lick and suck as much as possible. She should not gag and should not attempt to pull away from you."

Russ had Cori's head in his hands and was forcing her face back and forth on his cock, making her deep throat him over and over.

"In this method, which some people call face or skull fucking, the benefit is that you get to control the tempo and how deeply you thrust your cock. The downside is that you get a little less tongue and suction action, generally speaking, because the bitch is just trying to breathe and not choke. You also occasionally will have a girl who hasn't learned to deep throat and is resistant to try. Again, it is important to be persistent and train her to do her job."

Russ was now slamming his cock in and out of Cori's throat, banging his balls against her chin. He had one hand on her bottom jaw and the other on top of her head, just forcing her mouth back and forth on his shaft.

"Now when you're ready to cum," Russ said through gritted teeth, "most of the time you can cum anywhere you want — in her mouth, on her tongue, on her face, on her tits, on her ass, on her pussy. They should be honored to be receiving your cum and anxious to swallow it or wear it as you desire. Isn't that right, Cori?"

He stopped skull-fucking her long enough for her to bob her head his, then stabbed the back of her throat again with shocking force.

"Now, since Cori is kind of on loan to us and doing us a favor here, the polite thing to do is ask her if it's OK to cum in a certain place. Normally, you don't need to ask your girl — she is your cum receptacle and should gladly accept it wherever you deposit it. If you ever have a girl who wants to spit out your cum, all you have to do is plug her nose like this. Then, she has to swallow if she wants to breath. It might seem cruel, but girls just have to be trained to do things the right way — like a kid learning how to multiply and do fractions. It's hard, but it's for their own good. So,you shouldn't have to ask, but since this is a special circumstance, I will ask Miss Cori if it is all right if I cum in her mouth."

Again he stopped long enough for Cori to bob her head, then went back to throat-fucking her. "Now, when you cum in a girl's mouth, you can do it while your skull-fucking her and dump it straight down her gullet without her even tasting it. Personally, I like to make sure she tastes it, then watch her swallow it. That's why I'm going to pull back so that the head of my cock is in her mouth against her tongue. Then, I'm going to instruct Cori to catch and suck out every drop, but not to swallow until I tell her. Understood, Cori?" She nodded, keeping her lips sealed tightly around his cock.

"Good, because here it cums, you hot little slut!" Russ' cock began spewing giant wads of bitter, thick cum. Cori could tell he hadn't had an orgasm in a long time, not only because of the large amounts of cum now spattering her taste buds, but also because it had a slimy consistency and tasted stale and bitter, like it had been stored in his balls far too long. Poor man, she thought, wondering why he didn't at least beat off from time to time. Despite the taste, she was happy to accept his cum, knowing that she was bringing him great pleasure and doing something that obviously had not been done for him in a long time.

Russ' commentary ceased for the few seconds he was busy showering her tongue with his thick spunk, but resumed long before his cock shriveled and wilted.

"That's it, slut," he coached her now. "Suck it all out and hold it in your mouth." When he was sure the last of his cum was out, he pulled out of her mouth and stepped back. "All right, you might think her job's done now, but it's not. First, she gets a treat for her hard work and I like to let a girl enjoy her treat. So, Cori, go ahead and swish that cum around in your mouth, let it flow through your teeth and gums and swirl it with your tongue. When you're ready, open your mouth, show me the cum, then close your mouth and swallow it. Got it?"

Cori nodded again and made a show of swishing the load of cum around in her mouth, using her tongue to push it between her teeth and squish it up under her gums. She opened her mouth and showed them both. They could see a large wad of yellowish-white sitting on her tongue while other streams of cum hung from her gums, teeth and the roof of her mouth. It reminded Gerald of when he would open his mouth when it was full of toothpaste, seeing how it clinged to and covered everything.

"You may swallow now," Russ said after examining her mouth for several seconds. Cori closed her mouth and swallowed once, then ran her tongue all around her teeth and gums, collecting another load in the back of her throat before swallowing again. There goes cum load No. 547,000 into my stomach, Cori thought, amusing herself briefly with the thankful thought that at least cum wasn't fattening or high in cholesterol.

"Now that she's enjoyed her treat, it's time for her to finish her job," Russ informed Gerald. He stepped up to Cori and, without being asked or told, she took his flaccid cock in her mouth and dutifully licked and sucked it clean, several times running her tongue over the opening in his cock-head to make sure no stray drops of cum got away.

"A blowjob isn't over until the girl cleans your cock thoroughly," Russ explained. "Again, this should be done with no hands. She should lick every inch of your cock and balls and continue to suck on it even though it's soft. By sucking on it, she makes sure she's gotten all of the cum out. It's sort of like quality control and cleaning up your desk at the end of the day, all rolled into one job. She should continue to clean your cock until you tell her to stop, and she should offer to give you another blowjob anytime you want. Now, I won't expect this of Cori, since this is in trade for shoes, but a girlfriend or fuck partner should make such an offer. All right, that's enough, Cori. You were fantastic. Thank you."

"Thank you, Mr. Chalmers," Cori smiled. "That was great. You're a very good teacher."

"Let's hope so. What do you say, Gerald, ready to show us what you learned?"

Without answering, Gerald stepped up and offered his cock to Cori. She looked up at him and smiled, then went to work. She half-expected him to cum the second her lips touched his cock, but he showed remarkable control for his first time with a woman and so much stimulation already. His cock leapt when it first touched her tongue and he moaned, but he managed to keep his cum in his heavy balls for now.

Cori gave him the full treatment of licking and sucking and head-bobbing for about a minute and was sure he was about to cum.

"Don't cum yet," Russ said in a gentle, coaching voice, clearly trying to calm his son's fiery enthusiasm. "Pull out and take a step back. That's it. Relax. Close your eyes and don't even look at her. Take a deep breath. There, now, can you hold off long enough to skull-fuck her? It would be good for you to experience what that feels like. But I'll warn you, you'll probably cum pretty fast. Remember, to cum in her mouth, just pull back a bit and let her hold the head of your cock with her lips. She'll catch your cum and hold it until you're done, then swallow it. Got it?"

Gerald, his eyes still closed as he tried to think about anything but cumming, nodded.

"Good. Then shove your cock down her throat and make her your cum slut."

Gerald's eyes snapped open and he took one quick step forward. Cori barely opened her mouth in time as he grabbed her head in both hands and slammed his cock straight into her mouth and down her throat. She was surprised by the force of his thrust and a bit shocked by his strength. Despite his skinny frame, he was very strong and had a thick, rigid cock that was now mercilessly pounding the back of her throat. She felt his heavy balls hitting against her chin and noticed that they seemed to thud more than slap. They were dense and large and round and she was sure they were filled to the brim with cum.

She braced herself for a large load, but still was not prepared for what Gerald's cock unleashed. Just like his dad said, he pulled back just before he came, keeping the head of his cock between her soft, sucking lips. Then, he released the torrent that was his first load ever into a woman and she thought for a moment that she might drown in cum.

As the first of his load shot out of the end of his cock and hit the back of Cori's throat with the force of a power hose at a car wash, Gerald let out a loud, anguished grunt. It reminded Cori of the sound made by an Olympic weight lifter hoisting a pair of huge barbells over his head. Normally, Cori had no time catching and holding cum in her mouth, but his load was so massive, she had to concentrate on not swallowing and not opening her mouth.

He continued to pump wad after wad of cum into her, quickly filling up every available inch of space in her mouth. Her cheeks were puffed out as if she was holding her breath, but instead she was holding cum. She understood that he was young and virile and that this was his first time, but she didn't anticipate this large of a load. He must not have beat off in several weeks, she thought.

Not only massive, his load was also very thick and viscous, reminding Cori of warm pudding. Her mouth was completely filled and he was still cumming. She was either going to have to swallow or let it spill out between her lips. In her valiant efforts to keep all of it in, she actually discovered a third option, which was the cum —finding no room in any other direction — actually went up and started flooding her nasal passages. She felt it oozing down her nostrils like when you laughed so hard milk came out your nose.

The problem was that now she really could not breathe, she really could drown in his cum. Fortunately, he finally finished spurting wads of cum and pulled his cock out of her mouth. The extra room created by the cock's removal allowed her to regain control. She didn't waste time swishing it around in her mouth — after all, her gums and teeth and everything else were already coated — but she did open her mouth to show them the amazing amount of cum she had stored in there.

Then, just as the first of the cum began to ooze out of her nostrils and into view, she swallowed one massive load, feeling the warmth travel down her chest and into her tummy. Russ and Gerald watched, momentarily speechless, as they watched this amazing girl repeatedly wipe her tongue around in her mouth and swallow, trying to transport every bit of the bitter, salty fluid into her belly.

She coughed a bit and the cum began dripping out of her nose. She stuck out her tongue to catch it, pulled it into her mouth and swallowed.

"Look at that," Russ grinned. "I told you all girls are cum sluts at heart. See, she's even eating the cum right out of her nose. You've been storing up, haven't you, son? Don't you ever beat off?"

"It's been a while," Gerald admitted. "I'm glad I saved it — I think she likes it."

Still coughing and sputtering, Cori fell to her hands and knees, still trying to clear her passages and catch her breath. Though quick, the pair's skull fucking had been very forceful and managing their immense loads had proved to be a legitimate challenge. As if there was any doubt, Cori was certain she had earned her free shoes.

"Are you all right?" Gerald asked, the nice boy returning now that his lust had been drawn out and consumed by Cori.

"Yeah," she said. "Sorry, I just needed a second to catch my breath. My goodness! You had a lot of stuff in those balls. But it sure was yummy! Now, let me clean you off."

Like a cat, she crawled to him on her hands and knees, then cleaned his cock and balls with long, wet licks from her tongue and gentle sucking on the head of his cock. She was not surprised that her efforts extracted several more drops of cum from his semi-erect cock and she saw his balls churning, already working on producing more semen.

"You're going to make some girl very happy someday," Cori said when she was finished and had begun to dress.

"Really?" Gerald asked, genuinely surprised to hear her say that since girls never seemed to pay much attention to him.

"Definitely," Cori said. "I know you haven't had much luck with girls yet, but the first time a girl takes the time to notice how sweet you are, how strong you are, how big your cock is and how much cum you carry around in those big balls of yours, she's going to fall completely for you. Trust me, she'll be begging you to fuck her and train her to be your sex toy. Remember what your dad told you about not settling for less than you deserve."

"All right," Gerald said. "Thank you so much, Cori."

"My pleasure," she said. "Thank you both for the shoes. Is there somewhere I can clean up a bit?"

After Cori cleaned up and everyone was dressed, they headed back out to find Ben standing at the counter, minding the store. He greeted them with a smile. "Wow, that must have been some serious negotiating going on in there," he said. "I could hear you guys all the way out here. I trust everyone is happy with the agreements we have reached?"

"Absolutely," Russ said. "The shoes are yours to take and we welcome you back any time. We understand if you don't always want to make the same deal, but will be happy to negotiate with you any time."

They left the store carrying several bulky bags now, including all her new shoes and clothes. Cori was thirsty for something to wash the cum taste out of her mouth, so they bought another soda before leaving the mall.

"Well, Cori, I owe you some money," Ben said as they got in the car.

"Why?" she asked.

"Well, you had to give four blowjobs today to non-staff members. You aren't supposed to have to do that."

"I didn't mind," Cori said. "I know those were exceptions. It's OK."

"I appreciate your willingness to do those things, especially since I know you're not crazy about the taste of cum," Ben said. "It really does help with customer relations and marketing. So, you've earned a bonus. I don't want you to think that a few bucks makes up for it — you're not a hooker and we all know that. So please don't be offended when I give you this. It's not a reflection on your worth or anything like that, just a thank you for all you did today and all you do every day."

He handed her five $100 bills and Cori graciously accepted the money. "Bet you think you're going to get lucky tonight now, huh?" she joked. They laughed and joked like the old friends they were the rest of the way to the restaurant.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers