The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had nearly finished her plate of pasta and fruit when the long-legged dancer who had been on stage when they first arrived came over to their table. The guys had all detoured from the buffet table long enough to tip her and she was coming over no doubt to thank them and see if they might be interested in spending any more money on her.

"Hey guys," she said. "How's the lunch today?"

"Good," Barry said. "Care to join us? I'd be happy to buy you a drink."

Cori had been seated between Barry and Wes, but when the stripper moved to take a seat, Barry slid his chair over close to her. Cori took advantage of the chance to slide a bit closer to Wes, who casually put his hand on her thigh.

"I'm Peaches," the girl said, quickly adding with a smile, "and no, that's not my real name." She was not just sexy, but downright pretty, Cori realized as she saw her up close. She looked young, probably a college student and had light brown hair down past her shoulders. She was tall and lean with store-bought tits and legs that couldn't be faked. She would have been gorgeous with average tits, Cori thought, but she knew the pressure many women felt to go big, especially in stripper world. Her surgeon had done a fantastic job of supplying her with an huge cone-shaped set that were made all the more noticeable by her otherwise slender build. At least a third of her weight had to be in her tits, Cori mused. Peaches made eye contact with Cori, "You're a hottie. You should be up there dancing. You'd make a fortune in here."

"Thanks," Cori said. "I'm sure you do too. Guys must love you." She noticed with no jealousy but more than a little disgust that Barry had his hand on Peaches' thigh. With no crowd to speak of and very little concern over an invasion by the cops, the bouncer was keeping a low profile and almost certainly would be lenient on the no-touching policy Initially, she had thought he was a nice guy, but he was turning out to be a sleaze. She felt bad for his fiancée.

They talked for a few minutes while the guys finished their lunch and Peaches sipped her watered down drink. "So, you guys want a table dance or anything?" Peaches asked.

"Actually," Barry said. "How about a lap dance?"

"Sure," Peaches said. "They're two-for-one." She got up and took Barry's hand, intending to lead him into the back room where the more intimate dances took place in relative privacy, though under the watchful eye of a bouncer.

"How about if we all go and just have a little party back there?" Barry asked.

"OK by me," Peaches said, no doubt thinking a big payday might have just hit, a rarity for this time of day. "Let me get the manager and make sure he's cool." She went back into the dressing area and returned moments later with a heavyset man wearing a sport coat, his graying hair slicked back.

"This is Mort, the owner here," Peaches said.

"Hey guys ... and lovely young lady," Mort said, nodding to them, his eyes lingering on Cori's breasts. "Miss Peaches said you fellas are interested in a private party?"

"Yeah, you know, we just thought maybe we could all go back in the VIP room, hang out, have a few drinks, do a little dancing, you know, have some fun," Barry said. He didn't wait for Mort to name a price, but handed him a stack of bills. "I was thinking Peaches and maybe one of your other girls could join us for say, an hour or so. We'd pay them each the same as what I just gave you."

Peaches couldn't tell how much money was there, but she saw a couple of hundred dollar bills and knew this was legitimate cash these folks were offering. Of course, with serious cash would come serious expectations, but probably nothing she hadn't delivered before. She caught Mort's eye and nodded, letting him know it was OK with her.

"Go ahead," Mort said. "What Peaches says, goes. She says stop, you stop. She says it's OK, well, it's OK. I'll send Penny in too. Respect my place and my girls. Anything else and the deal's off and I keep the money. Got it?"

"Got it," Barry nodded.

"Take them to the VIP room," Mort said to Peaches. "You see the green light, you know what to do."

"Got it," Peaches said. She led all of them through the room for the couch dances and entered a small doorway that opened to a narrow staircase going down. They all went down the stairs and found themselves in a basement with plush red carpeting, black leather sofas and chairs, two small stages with stripper poles and a bar.

"OK, before we get started," Peaches said. "We can have lots of fun, but there's no rough stuff, no hitting or hair pulling, no pictures and if Penny or I say no, you stop. No warnings. If there's trouble outside and the cops are coming -- which they won't this time of day -- Mort will let us know by hitting a switch that makes that light there go off. The whole room will look green. If that happens, I don't care what you're doing, you stop, get dressed and follow me and Penny. Any questions?"

"Yeah, what can we do, exactly?" Greg asked.

"Anything you want," Peaches said, "as long as you follow the rules I just said. If I don't like something, I'll tell you. Treat me nice and I'll do the same to you. You paid for a good time and I can deliver that to you, if you behave."

With that, she flipped a switch that allowed the music from upstairs to pump into the room and started a set of flashing disco lights. She jumped on one of the stages and started dancing, joined soon thereafter by Penny, a busty black babe with an angelic face and a body built for sin. Her big tits were very real and very firm and she had a power-packed body with a narrow waist, toned, curvy legs and -- her best feature of all -- a tight little ass that was round and firm, split by a white g-string.

Cori sat next to Wes in one of the love seats and watched the show. The other guys were all gathered around the stages, tossing dollar bills and tugging at the girls' outfits, taking a very active part in the stripping part of the dances. Cori noticed that Wes -- poor Wes, who had been so close to cumming earlier, only to be stopped when they arrived here -- was hard again. She wanted to please him. She began kissing his ear and rubbed her hand over his crotch. She felt him stiffen more and straddled him, facing him, kissing his ears and neck while she grinded her pelvis against him. This was the room for a lap dance, after all.

She looked him square in the eye, looking for that loving, caring, connected feeling they had shared earlier. She saw lust in his eyes, true, but also a warmth, a gratitude and caring. She needed to know more about him. Sometime. Not now. Now, he needed her. She slid down his body onto the floor between his legs and unbuckled his pants, helping him work them over his hips and down his legs. He pulled off his shirt as she finished pulling off his pants. She looked up, pleased by his smile and the erection he was offering her. It was an average size cock -- not too long, not too thick -- but it was very hard and alert, precum bubbling at the tip. She licked it once or twice, then had an idea.

Holding up a finger letting him know that she would be back in a minute, she got up and went to the stage. She took Peaches by the hand and pulled her down to her level, then kissed her full on the lips. The guys cheered and Cori led Peaches off the stage toward Wes. The music stopped between songs just long enough for her to say in Peaches' ear, "I really like this guy. Will you help me give him a special present?"

Peaches smiled and nodded and Cori knew that this girl didn't need to be drawn a picture. Cori knelt on one side of Wes and Peaches knelt on the other, ready to follow Cori's lead. Cori leaned in for another kiss the two girls tasted one another as Cori slowly guided their mouths toward Wes' cock. There, they split briefly, then reconnected with the shaft of his cock between them. Now, four lips and two tongues caressed his hard shaft with hot, sultry kisses, their mouths steadily work their way up until it was his head that received the dual tongue treatment.

Had any of them looked around, they would have seen Douglas sticking his face between Penny's ass cheeks while she shook and writhed on stage, now completely nude except for her heels. Jason was wearing her g-string around his neck and grabbing her tits every chance he got. Greg was climbing on the other stage vacated by Peaches, naked, his hard cock bobbing to the beat. And Barry sat in a love seat across from Wes, his eyes going back and forth between the double blowjob to his right and Penny's increasingly brazen dance on his left. Only 10 minutes in, this party was already on fire. They had gotten lucky, finding such willing and hot young ladies during the sparse day shift.

Wes willed himself not to cum, wanting to make this once-in-a-lifetime treat last as long as he could. He tried not to watch, but couldn't bare to close his eyes and miss the unbelievable sight of not one, but two drop-dead gorgeous girls make love to him and each other at the same time. He hoped that green light didn't turn on, because he didn't think there was any way he could let this end right now. It was too good. Too precious. What an unbelievable gift these girls were giving him.

Cori was impressed by how long Wes was holding out. He had stamina. She liked that. She also liked the way Peaches kissed. Cori had nothing against other women or lesbians, but women generally just didn't do as much for her as a guy did. She could appreciate another woman's beauty, but she didn't find them sexually attractive. Well, not usually. Peaches was a rare exception. She was gorgeous and, though they had barely talked, Cori felt that she was a kindred spirit, like a sister or best friend. What was with her today? First Wes, now Peaches. Tomorrow she'd probably realize how silly this all way, but for right now, it felt real.

When it became clear that Wes was about to cum, Cori didn't even have to signal Peaches what to do. Cori took his head in her mouth, leaving the shaft for Peaches, who continued to suck and lick it until his load shot out in giant spurts. Cori was going to swallow it for him, then had another thought. Again, with just a look, Peaches understood what Cori was thinking and nodded, opening her mouth. Cori kissed her full on the lips, sharing Wes' cum with her new friend. Their tongues, coated with cum, intertwined and strands of jism connected their lips. Wes watched, fascinated, as they started to swallow and kept swallowing until it was all gone. They kissed and licked each other's lips, cleaning the last bits, then took turns sucking his cock, milking the final few drops out of him.

Wes mouthed a "thank you" to them both, then motioned to the bar. He poured them each a drink, then relaxed on a bar stool while they were both pulled away by his co-workers. He was appreciative of what had just happened and loved watching the girls continue their remarkable show, but he also felt a pang of regret that he wasn't sitting in some quiet bar, sharing a drink with Cori. He wanted to know her more. But, of course, he was just being silly. She didn't really like him more than the other guys. Why would she? They were better looking than he was. They had more money. She could have her pick of guys and he, well, no girl like Cori had ever picked him. She's just doing this to get ahead -- to get ahead you have to give some head, he mused. She's doing the job we gave her, nothing more, nothing less. In another month, she'll be gone, I won't see her anymore and that will be that. He was convinced that his life would never get better than it was 10 minutes ago and decided only heartbreak and embarrassment awaited if he tried to pursue Cori any further.

Right now, Cori and Peaches were kissing passionately on one of the stages. Peaches was on top of Cori, their breasts pressed together. Barry and Jason were standing next to them, watching up close, high-fiving. Barry held his hard cock while he pointed at the girls' pussies, pretending to do an "eeny-meeni-mini-mo" before shrugging his shoulders and plowing ahead, his cock spearing Peaches' pussy in a quick thrust. Peaches got up on her hands and knees, letting Barry have a go at her doggie style. Knowing she would be in demand too, Cori also got on hands and knees, wiggling her ass for whoever wanted it while she resumed making out with Peaches. The girls kissed, driven by shared emotions of lust, fear, humiliation, exhilaration and ecstasy. And, once Jason entered Cori, they were both being driven by hard cocks.

Penny, meanwhile, was serving the other two men, her mouth filled with Douglas' cock while Greg banged her tight cunt. Wes, watched it all, his desire growing, wondering if he would have time to get off again and, if so, if he could be with Cori again. Maybe alone in the corner, just the two of them, kissing, touching, making love. Stop it, he told himself. Cori's not going to happen. Bang one of the other chicks if they'll let you. They're both hot and way out of your league. Go for it while you have the chance. He watched Penny's tight ass and Peaches' long legs and felt his cock harden again, indeed ready to try either or both of them out soon.

Just then Wes caught sight of movement out of the corner of his eye and prepared to take cover until he saw it was Mort and another stripper he hadn't seen earlier. Seeing that everyone but Wes was occupied, Mort and the girl approached him. "Hey," he said. "This is ... well, she doesn't have a stage name yet. This is a hot babe who wants a job here. I never hire anyone without an audition. Mind sitting next to the stage with me and we'll see how she does?"

"Sure," Wes said, grabbing a beer for himself and Mort. He looked at the girl. She was pretty in a tomboyish way, short dark hair, long slender neck, little makeup, slender body, long legs and shapely ass. Her tits were small compared to the others in the room, but firm and perky. She was cute and looked nervous.

"Don't be nervous," Wes said. "You'll do great."

"Thanks," she smiled. "Um, you can just call me Honey for now. If you have a better suggestion for a stage name, though, I'll take it. That is, assuming I get the job."

"You'll get it," Wes assured her. "You do want it, right?"

"Yeah, I think so" Honey said. "I mean, it's good money and guys say I'm pretty enough. Do all strippers have to do all that, though?" She nodded toward the various sex acts Cori, Penny and Peaches were engaged in not with disgust, but curiosity and a bit of fear and excitement.

"No, I think this is a unique situation," Wes said. "Most strippers just dance, I think, and if they want to do more, that's on their own time, you know."

"Yeah," Honey nodded. "Well, wish me luck."

She was wearing a naughty schoolgirl outfit and looked very much the part with a young, innocent face and those long, slender legs. She started dancing to the music and twirling around the pole, impressing both men with her moves and her obvious athleticism. She was strong and flexible and worked the pole like she was born to do it. Wes kept glancing over at Cori, watching as she took a load from Jason in her mouth. Barry had also finished with Peaches and now the four of them approached the stage as well. Wes was happy when Cori slid in next to him and whispered in his ear, "Who's this?"

He explained as best he could over the loud music. Meanwhile, Cori slipped her hand between his legs, touching his semi-erect penis. Impressive, she thought. She would take a man with an average size cock, stamina and fast recuperation over a monster cock any day. She had been fantasizing about him the whole time she was fucking Jason and kissing Peaches. Why was he in her head so much all of the sudden?

When they dance was over, they both clapped for Honey and offered their compliments.

"I think she's a keeper," Barry said to Mort.

"Hmm," Mort grunted. "I'm not so sure." He put his arm around Honey and led her a couch in a corner of the room. They talked for a bit and the next time Wes looked over, Honey was on her knees, no doubt sealing the deal as she bobbed her head up and down.

A few minutes later, Mort announced that she was hired and ordered her upstairs and on stage in 15 minutes. "And you guys have 30 minutes," Mort said. "Then the party's over."

"OK, you heard the man," Barry said. "Everyone gets one more turn. Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to right down each girl's name on two different pieces of paper. All six pieces go into this jar," -- he held up an empty beer pitcher. "We each draw a name. Since no names are in there three times, that means a maximum of two guys per girl. Then, I'm going to write down 'ass', 'pussy' and 'mouth' and put those three pieces in this jug. You draw a name first, then a hole. Remember, that doesn't have to be where you finish, but it's where you start. Got it?"

Wes drew first, pulling Penny and pussy. While he had hoped for Cori, he couldn't deny that a crack at the black stunner was an interesting proposition. Jason also drew Penny and ass, so they would be one trio for this last session.

Cori wound up with Douglas, who drew her ass as the hole of choice. She would have preferred Wes and pussy, but Douglas' pretty cock and hot body were welcome second choices. Finally, Greg was destined for Peaches near perfect twat while Barry would have the pleasure of tickling her tonsils.

They split into their respective groups and the flexible, accommodating girls were soon being skewered one more time. Cori was bent over a table while Douglas went to work on her ass. She had purposely positioned herself so she could watch Wes with Penny, fascinated, jealous and incredibly aroused all at once. Wes and Jason had their gorgeous playmate sandwiched between them. Wes was on his back, Penny's pussy on his cock with Jason crouched behind, plugging her ass.

Wes glanced at Cori, caught her gaze and smiled. In the dark room, it was hard to tell if she smiled back, but he thought so.

Wes' smile and Douglas' rock hard body were doing a number on Cori. She heard the other girls cumming and wanted to herself. She started rocking back against Douglas, making his drill deeper into her ass, the feeling of being filled and stretched and reamed exciting her. Her pussy was dripping cream and she felt like she was one big thrust from coming. Unfortunately, Douglas was too and he poured his cum into her ass. She lay there, panting, tired, and more than a little frustrated. She saw Wes frown and push himself out from under Penny. He scrambled over to Cori and turned her onto her back on the table. She lifted her legs and spread them and he drove into her. She came. He pumped and gritted his teeth. She came again. He kept driving, making her tits bounce with every thrust, his balls slapping against her. Everyone else was done. They were all watching. She came again. He did too, spilling his load inside her.

Nothing had been said, but Cori knew. He had done that on purpose. He had seen her frustration, knew what she needed and delivered without hesitating. She knew it in her heart and felt more drawn to him than ever. She needed time alone with Wes, but how?

They all dressed and Cori got the numbers for both Peaches and Penny, feeling like they might be very good friend material. If there was ever a night when she had some free time, she'd like to call them, talk girl stuff. Penny gave her a thin white tank top with the strip club's logo on it for her to wear back to the office.

Cori rode back stretched across the men's laps in the back seat, dreading the return to the office and the scrutiny she would likely receive from others in the building. But she was also happy. She had made potential friends and had an odd but great feeling about Wes. Plus, she had been very well fucked and had many orgasms already today. There was plenty to be happy about. She looked up at Wes, whose dopey grin told her that he was just as happy. She hoped it was for some of the same reasons.