The Hardy Toys Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the boy dangled helplessly from the ceiling, Trish brought over a length of hose and screwed one end of it onto a spigot that was oddly attached in the middle of one of the rooms numerous water pipes. She ran the hose down and connected the other, smaller end to the tube going into his gag. Reaching up, she began to turn the knob on the spigot. She smiled ass Jeff began to squirm wildly, cold water rushing into his mouth and throat. Unable to keep up with the intense pressure, the boy began choking, forcing the water out through his nose and blocking his air supply. Trish let him suffer for a couple of seconds, then backed off the flow a bit until he regained control and started swallowing normally, if not hurriedly.

Satisfied with that end of Jeff's torment, Trish went over to a nearby black case sitting on a table and removed a packaged item. She ripped open the sealed package and removed the sterile device. It was a long, black rubber tube about the diameter of her pinkie. One end had a small, deflated rubber balloon attached about an inch from the tip. She then picked up a bottle of lubricant and put a tiny amount on the end with the balloon. The other end had a tapered tip for attaching a tube, as well as a thin tube that connected through the device to the balloon. Picking up a small inflator bulb, Trish attached it to the tube and pumped. She watched in satisfaction as the balloon inflated. Sure that all was in working order, Trish deflated the balloon and returned to her plaything.

Jeff was still swallowing rapidly as he saw her approach. Occupied by the flood in his mouth, he didn't notice the new device until she started talking.

"Next step sweet heart is this. It's called a Foley catheter and I'm afraid it goes someplace rather unpleasant. You see, with all that liquid you're swallowing, sooner or later you're going to have to pee and I don't want a mess down here, so this little item will see to that problem."

The boy lurched as she grabbed his semi-erect cock and pushed the tip of the catheter against his piss slit. Not wasting any time, Trish forcefully worked the entire length down his shaft through his urethra. The burning sensation was almost enough to take his mind off his unrelenting swallows. Each inch sent sharp pain shooting through his penis and abdomen. As the tube traveled deeper, Trish clamped off the end to prevent any leakage. Finally, with a knife like pain, the catheter entered Jeff's bladder. Trish quickly pumped the balloon up to it's maximum diameter, sealing it inside.

"There," she said, "leak free." She looked at her watch. "Well, I've got to run, but one last thing before I leave." Trish picked up another item and knelt down by Jeff's head. She smiled at him warmly just before she buckled the tight rubber blindfold over his eyes, thrusting him into darkness. "Now, you hang tight, I'll be back eventually and we'll continue where we left off. Right now I've got to head back upstairs, company's coming and I have to get some things ready." Walking to the door, she looked back once more at her tightly bound and suffering victim. Content with the current status of her plan, Trish shut the light and closed the door, locking it behind her.

Want to see more? Voting (or lack thereof) will determine if this story continues... Chapter 2 - Blood Is Thicker Than Water; Sometimes

12