The Harem's Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly, it was not everything she had hoped it would be. She was tired of being one of many. She should be someone's wife, not just one of his many pets. She was Highborn, which made her a fit wife for just about anyone, and the fact that she had been one of Lord Bael's famous harem girls made her even more coveted. Her persuasive nature had only become more prominent from her years in the harem, and after only a couple of weeks she had General Tsogai singing her praises, showering her in affection, and whispering of marriage.

He would be an easy husband to please. His sexual tastes were not nearly so exotic as Lord Bael's, and he seldom lasted very long in bed. Even at his age, and with his expanding waistline he was not unattractive, although the amount of power he had in Shadoria no doubt added to his appeal.

Nelana stood, wrapping a robe about herself and walking out onto the balcony. In the courtyard bellow, the General and some of his men were training with dull swords. She watched them bash each other senseless, thanking every god she could think of that she was a woman. The sight of blood frightened her, and she avoided pain at all costs.

General Tsogai noticed her watching them, and waved to her excitedly, "Allow me to show you how I came to be General of the King's army, Angel!"

"I would be delighted to watch, my love!" She called back to him. Honestly, did he think she really cared? She had no appreciation for swordsmanship or a warrior's skill, as far as she knew they kept whacking each other until one of them died. How one came to be the victor seemed of little importance to her. But she oohed and awed dutifully as the General took on two of his men at once. The men were much younger, more agile, and stronger too. It was obvious to her that her husband-to-be had lost all of his ability to fight when he started spending the majority of his time eating instead of fighting. Still, the men would not allow their leader to lose face, and they each feigned weakness admirably. In time, the General "defeated" them both, and with his chest puffed out proudly, he walked to his steward for a towel and a splash of water.

"A marvelous display, my darling is a predator!" She cried out merrily. The General beamed.

"And to the victor go the spoils, lunch and an afternoon with a beautiful woman." He called back to her, "I will have servants up with food and drink and follow them after I have washed off the sweat."

"Oh, don't spoil the fun for me, come up here now and allow me to bathe you." She thought she heard a giggle from the large man, but hoped she was imagining it.

"You are irresistibly naughty, my flower. Very well then, I accept your offer." With that, he disappeared into the keep.

Nelana called for a servant to run a bath immediately. Then she rushed to a mirror to check her appearance. Today would be the day, the day that she asked the General to negotiate with Lord Bael for her hand in marriage. There was no way he could refuse her. No way.

***

Her travel partner was still far from the greatest conversationalist that Ariya had ever met, but he was a fair tutor and she had finished the first of her books under Captain Greynon's instruction. She was beginning to look forward to the long days out on the sand, for his silence had become a comfort to her now that the tension between them was beginning to subside. He was always just there, steady as a mountain, and if she needed help on a difficult word or sentence, he was right by her side in an instant to help.

Santha had noticed the change immediately. The lay in bed one night whispering when suddenly she said, "I am pleased to see that your loneliness is fading."

"What do you mean?"

"There is a light in your eyes and a confidence that was missing for awhile there. I know that you have been lonely during the day. Forgive me for not being by your side more often. I feel as thought I am failing you."

"Don't speak that way. I am so grateful for you, Santha, you take care of everything. I do miss you terribly during the day, but you seem so happy helping Kir that I would not want to keep you from it."

"I do enjoy the excitement of helping Kir run the camp. There is so much to be done, and at the end of the day I feel tired and satisfied from hard work. It's a nice feeling. You are starting to get along better with the Captain, then?"

"Yes, he is helping me with my reading."

"Kir speaks very highly of him."

"Perhaps he is more comfortable around men."

"Then he should have no problem with you, Ariya, you're the least feminine woman I know!" Ariya slapped her playfully.

"What is that supposed to mean?" They giggled until they faded into a happy sleep.

She was feeling her old confidence again. For many days she had worried over what to say to the tribal council, how she would convince them to sign a treaty, let alone how she would write it. Now, though, she felt calm, feeling that when the time came she would know what to do. Ariya turned another page of her book. Captain Greynon had a way of making you feel that with his help you could accomplish anything. Perhaps that was why his men loved him so much. She felt she understood why Lord Bael trusted him to complete this mission.

"What are you thinking of so intently, my lady? A paragraph giving you trouble?" The Captain's ice-fire eyes were as unsettling as ever.

"I am thinking that your skin has darkened to match mine, sir, perhaps you should spend more time in the shade."

"My skin has always matched yours, it's the desert in our blood." This piqued Ariya's interests.

"You are of the tribes?"

"Half. My mother's was of the Lilyum. One day long ago, her people wandered too close to the mountains and met with the army of Border Keep. My father rescued her from slavery and thought to take her as a wife. He cherished her more than anything in the world, and when she told him she was with child he thought his life would be complete. After I was born, though, she disappeared, leaving my father and me alone. They say the call of the desert grew to strong for her to bear. My father went mad from the grief, and followed her into the sands not long after... Why do you look at me so?"

"I have never heard you speak so much at one time." Ariya smiled. Captain Greynon looked uncomfortable.

"My lady asked me a question-"

"Oh no, please, I am glad for it. I was beginning to wonder if I traveled with a ghost. Tell me, if not your parents, who raised you?"

"My father was a high ranking officer, and honored soldier of the Border Keep army. Lord Bael's mother took me and raised me along side her own son."

"So you are like his brother?"

"I am, and I am forever in his family's debt for the kindness they have always shown to me." A sudden commotion from the front of the slod train broke their conversation. Shouts could be heard, then screams. Captain Greynon leapt from the couch and hurried to the front of the slod. Their was a loud whinny. "Horses."

"Raiders..." Ariya was on her feet, looking to the sounds of chaos, "Santha! Santha is up there!"

"My lady, stay here." Captain Greynon drew a dagger from his boot and handed it to her "If anyone tries to do you harm, use this." With waiting for a reply he jumped from the slod to the ground, and started off to the front of the train.

Ariya felt the creature lurch beneath her. As she looked up ahead, she saw slods burrowing into the sand out of fear. The floor dropped beneath her feet as the slod dove underground. Ariya was thrown from the slod. There was a snapping noise as the palanquin was torn apart by the sand and she watched it disappear with the slod below the surface.

With the slods gone, Ariya had a clear view of the battle. There were horses everywhere, and men with large curved swords hacking through crowds of frantic people. The soldiers, at least, were quick to mount a defense, and well trained. The whole area had turned into a war zone.

Ariya searched frantically for Santha, the sounds of swords clashing was deafening and the sand was starting to soak with blood. Many of the servants were trying to flee, and Ariya hoped that Santha had had the good sense to follow them.

She heard pound hoofs behind her, but a moment too late. There were hands around her waist and she was lifted up onto the saddle. She struggled, but her captor placed a hand firmly on her back. She felt the knife in her hand, and reached up, stabbing blindly. She nicked the horse's front leg, and it reared up, crying wildly. Ariya and the raider were thrown to the ground.

"You bitch!" It had been so long since Ariya had heard her native tongue that she barely recognized it. The raider had recovered his sword and was on top of her, blade at her throat, before she could react, "You will come with me or I will slice your pretty little neck, do you understand?" Ariya nodded, and he yanked her to her feet, dragging her away from the battle. He let lose a loud, shrill whistle. She saw two men on horseback break from the chaos and start after them. One of them grabbed her around the waist, throwing her onto the saddle in front of him, the other helped the man who had threatened her onto the saddle behind him.

They rode fast, Ariya could see the ground passing beneath her at an alarming speed. She tried to struggle once, but all she felt was the hilt of the blade on the back of her head, and everything went black.

***

Nelana moved with the passion of victory. She felt the General underneath her, cock driven deep inside, and she rode him hard. The only way things could possibly be any better would be if she could ensure her future by conceiving a child with the man between her legs. She took him as deep as he could go, rocking slowly as if to will a child out of him. Tsogai grunted happily.

"You are a goddess." He said. He grabbed her large breasts, and squeezed. She began to bounce up and down on his prick, feeling her flesh bouncing between his fingers.

"Make me yours, I want you inside of me every day, just like this." She arched her back as his hands moved from her breasts to gripping the cheeks of her ass, pulling her down hard on top of him at a furious pace. She felt as if she would split in two, but that it would be exquisite. She ground herself into his crotch, rubbing her clit against him sending shivers along her spine.

"Nothing makes a man hotter than hearing his woman come," Melee had once told her, "You must know how to pleasure yourself, and in doing so better please him."

The soft bed gave her added spring, and she used it to travel the full length of him. She felt his grip tightening and saw his face redden. But she was not ready to give him his satisfaction just yet. She pulled herself almost completely off of him, her hands on his chest, and slowly rode the tip.

"Gods, woman, you know that drives me mad." Tsogai tried to pull himself deeper into her soft folds, but she resisted. She knew her pace was excruciatingly slow, and the thought of his torment aroused her even more. She put a hand to her clit and massaged it slowly, moaning airily. "Does that feel good?" Her lover's voice came.

"So good, you feel so good." She massaged herself harder, and began to feel herself nearing the edge of an orgasm. Then she sank deep onto his throbbing cock, grinding hard against him. He was caught off guard, and squeezed her hips hard. Nelana unleashed a series of loud screams as a powerful orgasm swept over her. She felt her muscles clenching him, spasming hard. It was more than he could take. His own voice met with hers as he shot his seed inside her. She had won. Now everything she had ever wanted could come true.

As their pleasure subsided and he softened inside her, she climbed off of him, some of his juices falling out of her as she stood. He put a hand to his chest and winced.

"Are you well, my love?" She asked him.

"I am... my flower has worn me out, I am afraid. My chest is a little tight, that's all."

"Allow me to pour you some water."

"You are so good to me. You will make a fine wife."

"I will do my best to please you always. But now you must rest."

"Yes, tomorrow I will speak with Lord Bael. I tire of the desert, and I wish to show you the coast."

"I would be delighted." He fell asleep in her arms, and she soon followed. Tomorrow would be the start of a glorious new life, and she was only too eager for it to begin.

***

Ariya's consciousness was slow to return, and the inside of the cave seemed to take forever to come into focus.

"She is awake." She had heard that before... the night that she first arrived at the harem... but it had been a woman's voice that night. And the rocky ground underneath her was cold and unforgiving, not the soft mattress she slept on back home. She felt the heat of a fire nearby.

Remembering what had happened, she sat up quickly, and immediately regretted doing so. Her head was pounding. She moved to raise a hand to the pain, and found her wrists bound in front of her.

"What a pretty find, Lokti."

"A pretty find indeed, Salk. We are lucky we found her before our brothers did."

"Do not speak as though I am not here and cannot hear you." The three men stared at her in disbelief, "Yes, I speak your language, can you not tell that I am of the tribes?" All three of the men were skinny, almost lost in the thin white robes that enveloped them, and Ariya regarded them with a proud disdain. "I am Ariya, Queen of the Ilmani, and I demand that you unhand me at once." The men laughed.

"The Ilmani is a dead tribe, woman, have you not heard? And their young queen with them."

"That is not true, I live, and now I have returned to put an end to the war with Border Keep." The laughter was even louder than before.

"Do you believe her arrogance? Now she is not only a queen, but our savior as well!" The third man chuckled.

The man Salk eyed her hungrily, "Well if she is royalty, we will need to give her the royal treatment. You said we could have her when she was conscious. My prick is harder than a palm tree stalk since I had her bouncing in my lap all the way here."

"You will not touch me!" Ariya commanded. The men did not seem impressed.

"Kind of feisty for a slave, aren't you?" The man called Lokti stood and walked over to her.

"Stay away from me!" The force of his hand on her cheek threw her back to the ground and renewed the pounding in her head.

"Shut up! We will do as we like with you, and if you are lucky when we are done we will slit your throat instead of leaving you tied up here to die of thirst." Lokti ripped her tattered cloak off. Salk cackled quietly and crawled over to them, examining simple linen dress that covered Ariya's body. He grabbed her breast with a gnarled hand.

"Ooh, these are nice, I think I will bite them until they bleed." He pulled out a long crooked knife and put it to her throat. Ariya didn't dare move. "Not so feisty now, are you?" Ariya felt anger well up inside of her, she spat at him, and he reared back.

Her cheek burned as Lokti slapped her again, "Salk, give me the knife you clumsy idiot." Salk looked back at Ariya, a cruel glint in his eye.

"I love it when they struggle." He handed the knife to Lokti, who cut her dress. Salk grabbed the fabric and tore it from her body. Ariya screamed, and Salk laughed louder than before, "There is no one to hear you out here, scream all you like. It will make taking you that much more fun." She tried to sit up, but Lokti had the knife at her throat again.

The third man walked over from the fire, "It takes two of you and a knife to handle this one girl. Pathetic."

"I don't need the knife!" Lokti said defensively. He tossed it aside. Ariya immediately began to kick and punch at the two men. The third man snickered.

"I'll show you how it's done." He kicked Ariya hard in the ribs. She felt her midsection seize up and the breath left her body. She gasped, but could not seem to get air to fill her lungs. Her eyes filled with water, and she blinked wildly. She felt her hands stretch above her head. There was a hook at the top of the cave used by the raiders to hold provisions, and they hung her from it by the ropes about her wrists. "We are going to do what we want with you, and then you are going to die. You should try to enjoy your last moments alive, but it looks like we will need to take a little bit of the fight out of you." She watched the third man uncoil a thin whip from his waist.

"Jeord, you are twisted," Lokti said. He walked up to Aria, running his hands along her body, "A pity you will ruin her perfect skin." His dry tongue flicked at her breast for a moment, then he seemed overwhelmed by lust, grabbing at her chest with both hands, and sucking and biting wildly. Ariya struggled helplessly, ordering him him to stop... moments later, he did.

The searing across her back was unlike any pain she had felt before. It was like a thousand tiny needles tore into her flesh at once, tearing jagged rips across her skin. She felt something drip down her back and knew that it was blood. Her scream was deafening and echoed across the walls of the small cave. There was a second crack and Aria felt the whip bite into her flesh again. Soon after the third lash, she began to lose count, and her whole back seared with pain. She felt the blood dripping down the backs of her legs. When she thought that the whip would not stop until her back was in ribbons, suddenly it was over.

She was not prepared for the ropes around her wrists to be cut, and she fell to the ground in a helpless heap. There was no respite, though, for she was thrown on to her back. Sand dug into her wounds, causing her to cry out in pain again. Lokti grabbed her arms, and sat behind her, pinning them to the ground. Salk's hands grabbed at her chest, her hair, her throat, pulling, twisting, and squeezing.

Then Jeord was on top of her, whip across her neck, she felt it constricting tightly around her throat. She tried to gasp, but could not. "Now I'm going to stick my cock inside you and fuck you as you die." Ariya's eyes widened and she tried again to struggle, but the whip tightened around her neck. Her vision began to blur, and her mind cried out in horror as she felt the bulbous head of Jeord's prick at her entrance. She closed her eyes.

THUNK. The next thing she heard was a sickly gargle coming from above her. The pressure around her throat was gone, and air flooded into her lungs. When she opened her eyes, all she could see was the arrow protruding from Jeord's chest, his arms flailing as he died. He slumped off of her. The rough grip that had been holding her arms let go, and she heard shouting. She fought with all of her might to maintain her consciousness, and tried desperately to assess the situation.

The first thing she noticed was the knife. It had been tossed carelessly nearby. Ariya forced her body to move, and she rolled over, grabbing the hilt and scrambling to her knees.

Salk was engaged in a frantic sword battle with a cloaked man. He was out-matched by far, and it was all he could do to stay alive. A powerful clash sent him flying into the fire, and he shrieked in pain. He rolled out of the flames, but the stranger was waiting for him. Ariya saw the flash of light hitting the blade as it drove downward and into Salk's unprotected belly. Blood sprayed and he loosed a final blood-curdling scream before he fell silent.

Someone grabbed Ariya's arm and she whirled to see Lokti pulling her toward him, "Back off, stranger, or I will gut this woman..." Too late he noticed that his intended hostage was armed. Ariya felt the knife in her hand moving, as if it had a will off it's own. It buried itself to the hilt in Lokti's chest. His eyes were confused as he stared, first at the hilt erupting from his chest, then at the woman who had brought him death. Then they fogged over as he traveled to whatever awaited him in the next realm. He fell, limp, into an inhuman heap on the ground.