The Hargreaves Clinic Ch. 01

Story Info
Unable to achieve orgasm, Silvie seeks Dr Hargreave's help.
5.8k words
3.72
24.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Characters and situations are from the working class areas of Northern England and some of the situations and the working class language may upset some readers. The names have of course been disguised but otherwise this is what "Silvie" told me when I bought her a few rum and cokes in the local pub.

*

Hi I'm Silvie and I do voluntary work for Dr Hargreaves.

My sister Jane told me about the Hargreaves Institute when I was having the trouble with Danny, her friend Glenda who worked in Tesco had a friend who knew something about it and she got me the phone number.

I wrote the number on a piece of paper and it stayed on the sideboard for a week nearly, then Danny, my ex, brought the kids back Sunday afternoon and as usual before he went he locked the kitchen door and we did it, with me sat on the kitchen units and his trousers round his ankles, he never took his shoes off let alone his socks.

It took him about six strokes to cum, then he was wiping his cock on the dishcloth and saying her would be round next week. I wanted to scream with frustration but instead I made up my mind to make that phone call.

I rang the number, of course it was Sunday night so it was an the automated voice, "Gentlemen seeking assistance press two, Ladies press three" Pip it went, as I pressed three and suddenly I was talking to Miss Allerton.

"Hello, how may I help."

"I can't get no orgasm." I said.

"Oh you poor thing, are you a Lesbian?"

"Fuck off." I told her straight.

"Ah, I see, would you like a consultation with Doctor Hargreaves?"

"If that's what happens."

"Give me your address and I will sort out the details." she suggested.

I told her the house number and that and she asked about kids and when I worked and said she would be in touch.

The phone rang Monday morning, I was thinking about getting up, the kids were at school and I always went back to bed after they went off in the morning. "This is Dorothea Allerton from the Hargreaves Institute, I have a free session with Doctor Hargreaves for One fifteen, today, is that convenient?"

"No, I got to get the kids at three."

"Can someone else collect them?"

"Danny's Mum I suppose, we give the school her number as an alternative."

"That's fine then,let me have their number just in case the consultation over runs and I will send a volunteer driver for you, is Twenty minutes, all right?"

Things were moving rapidly. too fast. I wanted to get something sorted for Danny, he was cumming too soon that's why I was so frustrated, at least thats what I thought.

I dressed quickly, I thought my green dress with black tights, pantihose yanks call them, and my leather jacket would do, and before I had time to to my lippy properly or anything there was a bang at the door. It was a boring bloke, mid forties, beer gut, smoking a fag waiting there.

"Had a bit of hassle finding you, love, so can you come on we're late." he said turning to walk down the path to his ten year old Vectra.

I rushed around and grabbed my handbag and soon we were heading past the burned out Mondeo on the corner of Gordon Drive and heading down Ladysmith Avenue towards the main road.

The Institute buildings were high on the moor over by Marston Manor, it had been a Ministry of Defence place until the nineties and still had a great high security fence, but the gates were wide open as we swept through.

The building was a standard government concrete box with metal windows, just like Alderman Berry Secondary Modern School at Denby where I went as a kid except the window frames were black not blue. and there were no kids.

The bloke dropped me off and pointed to a doorway with a canopy over, "In there," he said, see you later." I hopped out of the car and walked up to the door, it jerked open with one of them automatic things and there was this long polished wooden reception desk with a woman sat there, "Silvie? she said "Dr Hargreaves is waiting for you." She opened a door for me.

Dr Hargreaves was waiting, in the outer office, there were chairs all round the sides and a coffee machine, and he was stood there reading something, he had to be fifty, thin, athletic, wearing a doctors white coat, "Ah Silvia, I presume." he greeted me. "Come through." he opened a door and led me to his office. As he opened the door, I saw the oak panels and the shelves crammed with books and he sat down behind a big desk and ushered me to a couch."Sit down, What is it, poor orgasms."

"Yes." I said.

"Yes, it's a common enough problem, do you have the forms, Miss Allerton?"

"On your desk sir," she said.

"Ah yes, just sign these consent forms and then I'll do a few tests, then we can discuss further treatment, any history of medical problems? heart, that sort of thing?"

"No"

"Allergies, anything like that?"

"No" I shook my head.

He handed me the forms and a pen.

"Medication?"

"Just the pill, and a bit of weed occasionally."

"How recently?"

"Month" I told him except it was last Thursday really.

I scribbled my name a few times, the forms seemed pretty much standard National Heath stuff and I never really gave it a thought.

"Right if you would like to put your coat. oh and your handbag and jewellery in the locker marked G2 and then take the second door on the left our Mr Chalmers will do a couple of simple tests."

I suppose I should have said straight away it was Danny's fault but he never asked and you think a Doctor knows what he is doing.

I did as he said, "It's all right, they will be quite safe, there are no thieves here." he reassured me, and I walked through the far door of his office and down to the testing room. "It's Danny," I said.

"Lets do the tests first then we can compare notes," he suggested

The door led to a garage, The Silver Vauxhall stood in the middle of this big garage, you could have got six or more cars in, it was all stark and white and cold with the walls painted gloss white and a grey concrete floor and big doors one end, with lots of neon strip lights. I thought I was in the wrong place. "Oh wrong door," I said, to the bloke with the beer gut as he stood there by the door.

"No, its your first test," he said as he closed the door, behind me "Wash my car."

I stared at his filthy Vauxhall standing there.

"Fuck off."

He hit my cheek with the palm of his hand and the slap sent me sprawling.

"Bucket." he said handing me a plastic pail, "Water in the tap over there and there's plenty of rag."

I grabbed onto the door frame for support.

"All right, no need for that, " I agreed. "I'll wash it, where is the rag."

"On your back darling."

"What"

"You heard."

"Fuck off" I said again but his hand was pulling the zipper on my dress then tearing as it reached the end of its run and my posh green dress which cost me thirty quid in the sales was hanging off of me ruined.

"Doctor" I shouted, the door opened and Hargreaves stuck his head round it.

"Yes my dear?"

"Doctor he hit me!"

"Yes my dear, do as he says or he will hit you again."

The door closed, the bloke with the beer gut had a name tag saying "Chalmers" and he moved round the front and grabbed the neck of my dress and dragged it off me, then rolled it in a ball and chucked it in the pail. He splashed some water in on top and then handed it to me.

"Get on with it."

"No" I said but then I saw he was undoing the wide leather belt round his waist and I decided to get started.

It was horrible, standing in my good shoes in my underwear trying not to get wet as my lovely dress got all covered with dirt, I just wanted to get it done without getting any scars.

I worked away for several minutes before he commented.

"You want to get in behind the spokes on them wheels, use a smaller bit of rag."

"I'm not fucking tearing my dress."

He just smiled, grabbed me and pulled my tights and knickers to my ankles.

"There," he said.

I felt a right idiot standing there in just my bra, I hadn't shaved my minge for a week for one thing, and it was embarrassing.

"All right now?" he queried, loosening his belt again.

"No, not really" I told him as I stepped out of my shoes and wished I had washed my feet before coming out, and he chucked the shoes into the car and then I started cleaning the horrible black residue from the front wheels with my tights.

He opened the bonnet to look at the engine, I watched him pick up my knickers and wipe the oil dipstick in them, then he wiped the pot thing for the brakes and wiped up a bit of an oil leak.

"That's not bad," he intoned as I finished, "I think your shoe went under the front seat, have a look would you?"

I opened the drivers door and tried to see under the seat. "You can't see like that reach across from the passengers seat," I walked round the car and as I did so he reached in with the key and turned the radio on.

I knelt down and reached into the car ducking my head under the steering wheel to look under the seat when suddenly I felt hands at my hips, then the drivers door opened and someone held my shoulders.

"Stay still my dear." It was Doctor Hargreaves. I felt his fingers at my vagina "Can you feel this."

"Yes."

His fingers inched inside me, "Now"

"Yes,Oooh yes." it felt wonderful.

"And this, "

"Aaaahhhh," he was doing something to my clit, "Oh stop, no don't I mean." I gasped for breath, I started seeing things, stars, roses, that cricketer bloke, I heard strange wailing noises and suddenly realised the stupid wailing noises were coming from my own throat.

There was this sudden release of something then it all went peaceful again.

"Nothing physically wrong there my dear." Dr Hargreaves announced, "it must be psychological"

I was sweating and began to shiver. "Can I get dressed and go now?"

"Oh no" Hargreaves announced loosening my bra strap, "No you must stay here until you are cured, I'll get you a gown later."

Chalmers the bloke with the beer gut pulled me out of the car by my hair, "Best cuddle up with me if you're cold." he suggested as he pushed me into the back seat.

He reached over and grabbed an old blanket and as the Doctor and the others left he invited me to sit on his lap and tucked the blanket round me.

"By the time the course is over even I will be able to give you a decent orgasm." he whispered. "I know you don't fancy me," he continued, "but you couldn't give me a wank could you."

"In a minute, just hold me and let me get warm." I said and kissed his neck, I don't know why.

He made a strange gurgling sound, "Too late, I cum in me pants."

It seemed so funny, we were both shaking with laughter.

Dr Hargreaves returned, "Right, the school knows you have had an accident and will be kept in for a few days, your mother in law will look after the kids and we have sectioned you under the mental health act, so basically you have nothing to worry about except getting better. Pop the uniform on, please."

I stared, he was holding out a lunatic's strait jacket.

"Silvia." Dr Uargreaves ordered.

I climbed from the car and held my arms out, the sleeves were so long my hands did not come out the far end, instead tapes led from the ends of the sleeves and would be wrapped around me, but as my arms went deeper I saw the front was cut away and my breasts were left on view and also it only went down to my waist.

Dr Hargreaves wound the arm tapes around my thighs trapping my arms to my side and then he gently probed a finger into my pubes,

He withdrew it and tasted the moisture, "Alkaline, what do you think?" he said brushing his finger against my lips.

"How should I know what piss tastes like?" I asked.

"No, come to my office."

I had no choice but to follow.

I went to sit down, "open the cupboard marked C would you Silvia,"

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that?"

"Teeth" I felt stupid as I saw the leather loop hanging from the door and I pulled it open.

As the light flooded in I saw there was a bloke tied up in there, gagged, all criss crossed with leather straps, Something warm and wet splattered across my pubes.

"This is Stephen, he suffers from premature ejaculation, as you can see."

"You work in Fish aisle in Tesco." I challenged.

"Yes" he admitted, as I realised for all the mass of leather straps making up his costume his penis hung free, gradually shrinking.

"Steve is here with Tanya his girlfriend, but she is so gorgeous he comes as soon as she touches him, I thought someone like you, dog rough, might suit him better.

"Hey. Tanya is the only girl for me and I'm the only one for her." he shouted.

"Sorry Stephen but we have moved on, you two were not compatible, see" Hargreaves told him.

Hargreaves selected a file on his computer and the overhead projector started to show a movie, "Its Tanya," Steve whispered. It was a trailer, but it started with her smiling to camera with a cock in each hand which she sucked alternately then it moved on to her sucking deepthroat style a guys cock as another guy took her from behind and finally she was sandwiched between two guys, I guess both had their cocks up inside her and she was smiling. It sort of made me think, I can tell you.

"She went home yesterday Steve, sorry." Dr Hargreaves told him.

Steve started crying. I looked for something to wipe the cum off me but Miss Allerton told me to follow her and we went back down the corridor past the garage to a store room, she opened a cupboard marked 6.

"Pick some shoes." she ordered.

They were all size six, English size six, my size and all had these ridiculously high heels, but the red ones were gorgeous. "Those red ones are gorgeous." I said and she sat me down and put them on for me. When, she helped me to my feet, they were a right bugger to walk in but they must have cost a packet and I thought "Why not?"

I suppose I was surprised when she found me a black leather skirt, it split to the waist one side but it hid my bits so I felt a bit more comfortable.

Then she started playing with my tits.

"Hey," I protested, "I ain't no dyke."

"Then why did you respond?" she asked, as she knelt to lick and then suck my left breast, "Your problem may be that you have denied your lesbian tendencies?"

"It's fucking Darren he," I said but she was not listening and I soon found she could swivel my skirt round and get a finger up my snatch.

I shut up, she smelled good, like them posh bints what me mum used to clean for, and it was quite nice really, although she was really one of them Lah di dah stuck up snobs like, and then I realised like she was pleasuring me, not like Darren, where I was just a cunt to shoot his load in but she was trying to make me feel good.

"I like a bit of rough," she moaned, "Ummm the smell of cheap scent"

"Its Chanel from Poundland" I put her straight.

She had her hand on my pubes, I remembered hadn't shaved for a while "You're all stubbly, is it something you estate girls do?" she asked.

"No, I'd like a Brazillian but it costs a fortune so I just use a disposable razor." I told her.

"I see, now open wide."

I opened my mouth, but it was not my mouth she wanted open and I felt something cold and hard up between my legs, she was trying to shove a dildo up me, I wanted to say no, but really once it started to warm up a bit it was not too bad, and she certainly knew what to do with it.

"Do you use one." she asked.

"Sometimes, but I prefer a piece of broomsick,"

"What about splinters?" she asked. but she was working that plastic like an expert and I could feel the juices flowing, even smell my juices leaking as she brought me ever closer.

"Hows that." she asked.

"Nice," I said.

"I'll speed up a bit and see if I can make you."

"ahhh, yes, yes , oh god yes," I sort of said and them I'm not sure what happened as I think the top of my head blew off, and then she was slowing the motion down, finally removing the plastic.

"See, you have Lesbian tendencies, that is your problem."

"No" I corrected her, "Fucking Darren just sticks it in me for about three pokes then he comes. that's why I don't get no orgasm."

"Then get a girlfriend, to help you out."

"No that's dirty."

"Yes, I suppose it is if you have to do the same for her, what do you think."

I realised her skirt was split to the waist as well and she swivelled it round her waist to show me her thong, it was yellow, with a big wet patch and she pulled it to the side to show me her immaculately smooth babylike cunt.

"I can't" I said.

"Tomorrow perhaps?" she looked disappointed.

She picked up the phone, "Seems it's her boyfriend who cannot perform, not a physical or psychological problem which we can cure."

I heard a muffled reply, and she put the phone down.

"Silvia, I am afraid you misled us, we have a full program of treatment arranged but you seem to achieve orgasm quite effortlessly, so really we are wasting our time.

"Can I go home then?"

"No dear, we have a group session planned for later, it would be a shame to cancel, but first we have to scrub this cheap scent off and get rid of this junk."

She flicked the ring through my lip. she picked up the phone again.

Chalmers appeared with a tool box and they set to work, the safety pin through my eye brow the ring through my lip, my nose studs, they chucked them in the bin, and then she made me lie down and she started to clean off my makeup, I always had my eyes done with black mascara, ever since third year at school, and it was a bit of a shock when I looked in the mirror she held.

"A bit of lipstick and you would pass for a high class tart." Chalmers joked as he put his tools away. "Have a bath though."

Miss Allerton took me down the corridor and up one floor in a lift, I felt very self conscious with my breasts hanging out especially as two maintenance men rode up in the lift with us but she took me to a bedroom with a shower room attached.

A glass of fruit juice and plate of sandwiches were put out ready by the bed and Miss Allerton said I should eat, she undid the strait jacket and took it off me so I could get to eat. The juice were all right but the sandwiches were beef with that jelly muck on them, me mum says they only use spices and that when the meat's gone off to hide the taste so I only had a bite or two.

She told me to shower, and left me to get on with it, I stood under the warm water for ages and then I saw her come in. She was naked, her tits were sagging a bit, and her face was lined, like most folk over thirty, bur her tummy was nice and flat, and I could see most blokes would rather take her home than me after a night down the pub.

She started to wash my back then she got some shampoo and started to work it into my hair, I hadn't washed it for a day of two and the dirt what came out was embarrassing.

"You really are a filthy little slut aren't you." She whispered.

"Cheeky mare, I'm taller than you," I corrected her but I sort of cringed inside as I said it, "You remind me of me mum," I told her.

She looked hurt, "her tits sag like yours," I told her as I slipped round behind her and supported her left breast in the palm of my hand, "Mind she were only a kid when she had me." I twisted her left nipple between finger and thumb. "I suppose you ain't got no kids what with being a Dyke and that." I slid my right hand between her legs and worked the index finger inside her a bit. and then as she relaxed I shoved my thumb up as hard as it would go.

She gasped "Oh" suddenly she was not in control.

"One, Two" I counted as I thrust into her, "Five, Six, and Daren cums. and its all over." I let my hands fall.

"No,she screamed, please, you can't, no Silvie that's cruel.

I put my thumb back "Seven"

"Thnkyou"

"Eight," I continued as the water trickled over us "Fifty," she seemed very contented "One Hundred and Eighty"

12