The Hargreaves Clinic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was One Thirty three,"

"Bitch" I jabbed especially hard,

"Yes, thats it, again,"

I gave her another good one.

"Oh yes that's it, do it again."

Suddenly she slumped against me.

"Whew, thank's, Oh, my knees are all wobbly." she admitted. "I think we should get ourselves dry and get to bed."

"Like where, do I sleep." I asked.

"Here, with me, and I mean sleep, we have an early start." she replied.

Someone delivered some hot Cocoa and we drank some and it must have had something in it because I fell asleep just about instantly.

I woke about mid morning, my guts were killing me, I headed for the lavatory, Miss Allerton was gone, but when I came out of the lavatory she was waiting. "Anal day today, we better give you an enema."

"What?" I said.

"It was supposed to be slavery and whipping this morning but what's the point?"

"None really, but what's that about Anal, I don't do Anal."

"You do now."

"No"

"Do you want to be handcuffed?" she asked.

"You will bloody have to if, ahhhh." she grabbed my wrist and wrenched my arm up behind me.

"Down on the floor." she ordered and when I got down she held me with her knee,

She fastened something round my neck and then grabbed my right wrist clipped what had to be a handcuff round it and clipped it to the thing round my neck, then she did the other wrist,

"It's a doggy collar." She told me, "now we will give you an enema."

You really don't want to know what happened next.

"My arms are hurting." I complained as I watched her pull on a black corset, and a tiny mask with eye slits and some knee length black boots.

"I think I am playing the mistress today," she said flicking a whip, I saw she had a drawer open and was selecting these bondage items, she already had a dog lead.

"My arms" I repeated and she reached up and unclipped the left fastener and let me get more comfortable before she fastened it again, then she eased the right one as well.

"Better?" she asked, and I nodded. "This is a treatment room, but we will use next door I think." She put my shoes on and clipped the leash to my collar and led me the short distance down the corridor to the next room.

It was a larger room than the one we left, with two black leather armchairs and a black leather three seater sofa, and a bed, just a mattress on a single bed, and the floor had those carpet tiles like they use in kitchens, and standing by the window the two maintenance men from the lift. Miss Allerton had me sit in the middle of the sofa, "Thats it legs wide apart and let Rob at you."

"Fuck off," I told her.

"Look if you don't want to it's no problem, I can easily tie you up," she looked around, "Where is Sharon,"

"You said not to bother with her." said the older maintenance man.

"Look Silvie," she said "We usually get a volunteer to show you what is involved here but I suppose I will have to do it, all right boys." I noticed them grinning at one another.

I noticed her wriggling out of her corset and boots and she stood there completely naked as the two men slipped their boiler suits off to stand in their boxer shorts and then pretty soon they were naked too.

"I'll just take John up my ass, first, John, do you have the lube?"

"Yes boss," he smirked as he produced a tube of lube and smeared it on his fingers and walked round behind her as she bent over and he started to work the jelly into her anus.

His penis was standing ramrod straight as he worked on her, and then he grasped her hips lined his tool up carefully then pulled her back onto him.

I watched her face contort briefly in pain as he slid in then she smiled, "Oohh it feels so naughty," she pushed two then three fingers up her vagina and called "Mike, please,"

She raised herself upright and Mike came round in front of her and speared his penis easily up into her, and as he straightened I saw her feet lifted completely off the ground, she brought her legs up ane wrapped them round Mike's waist.

"This,... is...... fucking...... brilliant." she moaned, "this should be you Silvie."

She clamped her mouth over Mike's mouth and snogged him while they humped her. Minutes seemed to drag by as I stared open mouthed but slowly the humping speeded up, after a bit of a problem when they got out of sync, and then she was making these little yelping noises and rolling her eyes and then Mike was cumming, and she was gasping for breath her breathing rasping too excited and urgent for speech and then John moaned and they all collapsed in a heap onto the sofa, Miss Allerton landing on me.

"Oh fucking hell, phew. god I needed that." she admitted as she dropped a hand between my legs. "I think you want some too." The moisture on her fingers was unmistakable.

"I don't do anal" I said quietly.

"Don't be silly, come along" she said dragging me with the leash, cum was running out of her cunt and ass hole but she was too excited to worry and she dragged me to the bedroom where we had spent the night where she fixed my leash to a hook on the skirting board behind the easy chair to leave me kneeling in front of the chair pretty much helpless as she grabbed a boxed set of dildoes and some lube.

The first one was tiny, no bigger than the probe she used for my enema but the next ones made their presence felt and the fourth was sheer agony as she forced it into me.

"Ahhgggh, I yelled as she forced it in with her knee. "No Miss, please it hurts,"

"No pain no gain, you're not bleeding, so shush."

"No please," I shouted and to my shock she did not remove the dildo from my ass but stuck another one up my Vagina, "You need nipple clamps to really feel alive hang on." she said and she quickly found a pair and popped the little spring loaded clamps on to my already erect nipples. It felt like my nipples were on fire and being torn from me but then she kissed my mouth and the pain and pleasure merged.

"Is she ready?" It was Mike, I never heard him come in to the room but in an instant he had removed the anal dildo and his lovely warm prick was sliding inside up my ass instead, he started to thrust and I heard the Dildo in my Vagina hit the floor but then Miss Allerton's fingers found my clit and I was drifting dreamily, it was like being high on weed, yet real, and then he was cumming.

It felt so odd the spunk shooting up my ass, and I moaned "No"

"Sorry," Mike apologised, "I got carried away."

"He means he came too soon." Miss Allerton explained.

"Yes," I agreed as his prick shrank and slid from me.

"Shall we clean up in th shower, girls together." she suggested. and I realised she had unclipped my leash and was undoing my collar and handcuffs , she put her arm round my shoulders as I took off the nipple clamps and we headed for the shower.

I had never seen another girls ass gape open the way hers did as she held herself open for me to squirt some water up inside her, it was fascinating as was the way she held her Labia open for my to wash the spunk away from her vagina, and then we were drying ourselves and she announced we should have a lie down.

"Have you got another name except Miss Allerton I can call you, only it's like you are my teacher or something?"

"Well I am your teacher, Mistress will do but never ever call me Dorothea or Dotty," she replied as she locked the door.

She climbed under the duvet and I joined her and we had a nice snooze, real nice holding each other, lovely and warm.

We woke to the sound of someone knocking the door, Dinner was served, Kentucky Fried Chicken and Fries, we ate it in bed.

"John and Mike should be ready for you, are you ready for the ride of your life?" she asked.

"I'll finish me Tea first if you don't mind," I suggested.

"I cancelled the volunteer yesterday," she admitted, "for the double, I don't like one on one with a man but two at once is a different thing altogether, you must try, they had to tie me up the first time."

"Tie you," I queried.

"Oh yes I started as a patient," she admitted, " I had terrible trouble, not like you, no, I missed my friends when I left boarding school and boys did nothing for me so Mummy arranged for me to see a specialist, and now I am so cured that I am a qualified instructor."

I put my plate down and went to the bathroom to wash my hands, "Ready?" she asked.

"Well." I said uncertainly.

"Shall I tie you up?"

"No, It's all right" I said but my knees were knocking as I followed her back to the treatment room.

Mike and John were waiting there.

"Ask them nicely then," Miss Allerton suggested.

"What?"

"Ask them to fuck you, D P style, double penetration, you know."

"Uh will you, uh."

"Sure Darlin, you're Silvie right, just bend over and John will be right with you."

I could not believe I was going to do this,

"Hold yourself open, pull that ass apart," Miss Allerton suggested and I pulled as I bent forward and John was there and I felt his fingers Lubing me and then his prick was sliding in but then her pulled me upright and Mike grabbed my thighs separating my legs and I grabbed his prick and guided it in me as I clamped my legs round his waist.

I felt so full, so wanted, their two firm bodies pressing against me as they humped in perfect synchronisation, I had my cheek beside Mike's and I felt the tears flowing as my clit throbbed and pressed against Mike's pelvis and I floated on sheer waves of pleasure, how different to Danny, I could never go back to him now, I needed these guys, no wonder Miss Allerton had volunteered to demonstrate.

Was it a word, or a sign, or sheer instinct but as one their pace increased and my insides ached with pleasure and my nipples cried in vain for attention then waves of pleasure washed over me as their semen flooded my insides and I suddenly felt completely filled.fulfilled perhaps, but certainly filled with semen and they were shrinking.

Mike put me down, and we sat together on the settee, me in the middle and the boys took a breast each and nibbled and sucked my titties until they also felt satisfied, sort of afterwards fore play, like is that afterplay?

I expected a cigarette, weed perhaps, but we just sat there quietly.

Dr Hargreaves knocked on the door and walked in.

"Well, well, what a performance, you certainly cannot say you can't get an orgasm now."

"What, were you watching?" I asked.

"Yes," he said "in real time on the monitors and of course I will use the video for other treatments."

"Hey, I never said you could video me," I protested.

"Of course you did," he told me, "you signed the consent forms, you agreed to us recording your treatment on video, you signed the form."

"Oh, I suppose I should have read it." I told him.

"I think you can go home tomorrow, how do you wish to pay?

"Pay?" I asked.

"Pay, yes pay, this is not the NHS, we are not a charity, well we are but." the Doctor said.

"Silvie," Miss Allerton butted in, "We rely on fees and charitable donations, I thought you knew this."

"No," I said sadly, "How much do I owe?"

"Three days at a thousand a day, that's dollars, so two thousand eight hundred pounds." Miss Allerton suggested.

"I can't pay that."

To be continued...

12