The Harloteer

Story Info
A Dom shows off his sub to a couple.
8.5k words
4.48
23.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolAmour
PolAmour
10 Followers

Sitting on bar stools on a busy Thursday night in London, Carmen and Justin appeared to all the world to be a average couple out enjoying an evening's drink; calm, collected, an established couple relaxing after a day's work in the city. Each knew the other's nervousness, that the self-possessed air was practised and hiding butterflies in her stomach and a knot in his throat. Her calm, almost aloof manner stemmed from being in character: Her metal band necklace was actually a collar, under her jacket and skirt she had exquisitely delicate underwear, suspenders, seamed stockings and heels which, on closer inspection, were better suited to a pole dance club than an office. In public she would be Carmen. In private she would be Miss Conduct, addressed simply as "Madam", the means of address she deemed most appropriate for her as a Domme. Justin's cool exterior was a result of his time in the Marines, any inner turmoil or uncertainty about what they were about to undertake was kept in check such that only those who knew him best could see past his apparently neutral, relaxed public face. The suits in the bar talking finance, IT and insurance paid little attention other than to sneak a look the pretty, lithe blonde in great shoes perched cross legged at the bar or the tall, muscular, clean shaven man with neatly cropped hair and an outdoorsy tan.

It was Justin who noticed her first. A barely perceptible lull in conversation as half the straight men in the bar lost the thread of their conversation momentarily, their heads turned for a fraction of a second to track her as she walked in. Following their gaze Justin picked her out across the crowded bar, beautiful soft pre-Raphaelite brunette curls, her pencil skirt just a little too short, accentuating her long legs and hugging her tight toned hips and arse, her tailored jacket pinched right in at the waste and cutting a V down her chest which revealed an average but beautifully firm cleavage but hid any clothes that she had underneath. Her high cheekbones emphasised by her make up, as were her dark pink lips. Her over-done eyes were heavily lined, her thick lashes dark, long and probably fake, framing huge brown doe eyes which, despite being wide with embarrassment and nerves clearly sported a pinky-purple eye shadow of a shade reserved for lap-dancers and porn stars. She stopped in the middle of the bar and looked around anxiously.

"That's got to be Candy." Justin whispered to Carmen, placing his hand on her knee as he leaned in to her ear.

"All that yoga seems to have paid off." Carmen tittered knowingly "although I doubt she is as flexible as me."

"Ever competitive." Justin replied as the two of them briefly revelled in her discomfort. She was not their sub and they knew it poor manners to use her as such before having even met her Dom but nor did they presume to let her off the hook entirely.

"That will be Al then." Justin said gently nodding past Candy and towards the door. He was smiling, not a broad amused grin nor one of enjoyment of Candy's superficial beauty, but a smile of satisfaction and pleasure at both her obedience and discomfort. Six foot, dark, broad, he was dressed in slacks, jacket, the sort of shirt that could be worn with a suit in a deliberate choice to blend in with the after work crowd. His choice to not stand out made Candy all the more aware of the eyes on her.

Justin stood and moved across the bar to give her some respite.

"You must be Candy." A statement rather than a question.

"Yes Sir." She replied meek but relieved dropping her gaze slightly.

"I'm Justin," he said warmly "Won't you take a seat?" he asked gesturing toward the bar stool he had himself just vacated.

"Thank you sir." She replied quietly, not wishing to be over heard by the other drinkers.

Carmen watched Candy walk towards her. She knew that Justin would want to steal a glimpse of Candy from behind, to watch her back side move as she tip toed along in those huge heels with her long shapely legs but she also knew that his impeccable manners would mean he would forego that particular visual treat for mow. She smiled at the thought of him trying to burn eyes in the back of his head as he turned to Al and moved to offer his hand.

"Al." A firm grip and hand shake accompanied recognition from the photos they had exchanged online.

"Justin. You do know how to make your sub make an entrance. Where did you find her?" Justin asked, attempting and failing to contain his amazement.

"I don't find harlots, I make them." Al replied with a knowing grin.

Justin smirked and nodded his appreciation and smiled "Hence the name. Come and meet Carmen."

They went over to the two women who were now sitting side by side as Carmen ordered a round of drinks. She stood up and offered her hand as Al approached.

"Delighted." Al said, cocking his head slightly and nodding as he took her hand.

"Thank you." She smiled back "You may wish to remind your sub that it is Madam, not Mistress or Miss." She said, regaining her perch on the stool.

Al slipped his hand into his pocket and fished out a black leather bound notebook. Briefly scribbling in it he stowed it and took a seat so that Candy was flanked by him on the left and Carmen on the right. Justin sat on a stool next to Al forming a semi-circle abutting the bar. "I note all her misdemeanours. That ways she knows that she will pay later but never knows what she is paying for."

Candy squirmed visibly in her seat, catching her breath and swallowing hard. Justin regarded her and after a moment she relaxed and reached for her drink on the bar. Just as she lifted it she tensed again, gripping the glass hard and shaking slightly, struggling not to spill any.

"Remote control." Al explained, taking a small plastic key fob from his pocket. "Try it." He offered Carmen the fob which she accepted rather too eagerly.

It was surprisingly well made for what amounted to a sex toy control. Smooth and unexpectedly heavy holding it in her palm was an unexpectedly sensual experience. She pressed the rubber button and felt a satisfying click as Candy took her drink from her lips and swallowed hard and deliberately. Carmen left it running longer than Al had watching fascinated as Candy started to rock slightly and her eyelids became heavy. Carmen keyed the fob again, Candy's body betraying her disappointment even as her face flushed with relief that she had not been made to orgasm in a pubic bar.

"What do you say?" Al addressed her.

"Thank you." Adding quickly, "Madam."

Al saw Justin's wry smile.

"Oh, It gets better than that." He said, rather proudly. "Under her jacket all she is wearing is a rope corset I tied her into earlier. "Here" he placed a hand on her waist encouraging Carmen and Justin to feel for themselves.

"Wow. No wonder she is blushing so much." Said Carmen.

They chatted more, Justin and Carmen instructing Candy that she was to use their names while they were in the bar. The atmosphere was friendly, jovial even, with laughter and jokes as they talked about themselves, their own experiences and lives and asked about each other. For about an hour or so they relaxed into each other's company; they were four friends meeting for a post work drink...

After a while, Al excused himself briefly and instructed Candy to use the ladies leaving Justin and Carmen at the bar alone.

"What do you think?" Carmen asked.

Justin took a long breath. He clasped his hands, elbows on the bar and rested his chin on his thumbs. He stared at the mirror behind the bar pensively, watching the other drinkers, the man in the grey suit with white cuffs getting agitated into his mobile phone, the group of secretaries apparently out for a birthday getting drunker and louder than the other groups, the guy in his mid fifties in chinos and a blazer staring across a table at the younger man, out of place in here in his jeans and t-shirt. Finally he saw what it was he was looking for. Candy and Al, discretely waiting in a corner. They were chatting quietly, her smiling, him with an arm around her, tender and doting.

Justin drew two fingers across his lips and tapped them twice.

"I think that they are genuine. I don't think she is being coerced into this. I'm comfortable taking it further. What are your thoughts?"

"I agree. They do seem genuine and sane. I'm happy. She is gorgeous, he reminds me of you a little, I think their dynamic is like ours: he is pushing her but only where she wants to go. He seems to be talking responsibility for her. I'm happy to go to the flat and watch. Where are they?" She replies and looks around the bar to wave them back over.

Justin reached into his camera bag and pulls out a gift -wrapped bottle of red wine, a pre-arranged signal.

"We have something we'd like to share with you." Carmen said to Al, "But this isn't really the place."

"That's lucky, I have something I'd like to share with you" Al quipped back, "And this isn't the place for that either."

Finishing their drinks they headed out to flag down a taxi, a classic black London cab. As it pulled into the curb Justin held the door open for Candy who stumbled as she stepped in and practically fell on the floor clearly flashing her lack of knickers up her short skirt to business men drinking outside the bar.

"This remote works rather well." Grinned Carmen, as Candy struggled into a seat, while Carmen congratulated herself on setting it off at just the right moment to trigger Candy's misplaced step. As they climbed in the back behind her the driver checked that Candy was o.K. and then asked if she had drunk too much and was going to be a problem.

"She's fine." Al said.

"This week as been very long and very very hard." Candy said, in a husky, breathless whisper, the little vibe inside her still buzzing away. Any sound it made was hidden by the turning over of the engine and if anything, the vibrations of the cab accentuated the effect forcing Candy to cross her legs and squeeze them tight together to try to lessen the effect, fearful of orgasming hard on the back seat. The driver raised his eyebrows but said nothing more, while Al made another entry in his leather bound notebook.

The journey took a very long 15 minutes. The atmosphere had changed and become tense and heavy with anticipation. Little was said as Al, Justin and Carmen eyed each other but especially, they eyed Candy. Al, sitting next to her, whispered a sharp rebuke in her ear and Candy lowered her head and made no further eye contact. Carmen, sitting opposite, finally let the remote control vibrator stop and looked Candy up and down hungrily; her crossed legs leading up to her rounded hips and slender waist while her thick long dark curls hung over her shoulders and obscured most of her face. With her head forward, Candy's jacket opened enough at the front for both Carmen and Justin to see the exquisite rope work that held her small but pert breasts in check. Candy's chest heaved as she breathed heavily coming back from the brink of an unfulfilled orgasm and coming round to the realisation that there was as yet a great deal more to come.

The taxi arrived outside a smart but nondescript apartment block. Al handed the money to Candy to pay the driver and she had to stoop to hand him the two crisp notes and hold out her hand waiting for change. He could hardly count as he peered down her jacket and she blushed deeply while her pussy throbbed at the thrill of her forced exhibitionism.

Outside the cab a quick phone call was made; "Hello mate, yup, good thanks, yup, we're up to no good tonight. Nefarious activities, you know us. Docklands House, flat 504?"

The other man nodded.

"Yup, 504. The usual, we'll call before midnight. O.k. Thanks, catch you later." The phone was turned off and placed back in a pocket.

"Just someone to watch out for us." was the slightly sheepish explanation.

"We'd expect nothing less. We don't want to play with anyone who doesn't have the self respect or intelligence to look after they safety and well being. They are hardly likely to look after ours if they don't are they?" The response, accompanied with gestures of agreement and magnanimity as they four of them went into the building.

Straight past the concierge, Carmen, Justin, Al and Candy walked directly to the waiting elevator, Candy and Carmen's heels clicking audibly, echoing around the atrium. They pressed for floor 5 and stood in silence again all eyes on Candy much to her discomfort. Carmen and Justin stood behind her admiring her shapely arse and long slender limbs; model, sub, slut, harlot, each term applicable by degrees. Carmen keyed the remote and watched, fascinated, as Candy rocked forward and caught herself, tensing her body to stop her from falling against the elevator wall. As they passed each floor Carmen turned the vibe on and off, her own clit warming with the erotic knowledge of the power she possessed over the other woman.

The elevator announced its arrival with a discrete "Bing" and they walked down the wide brightly lit corridor to the apartment. The neutral décor and space a clear indication of a residential space rather than a hotel. Keys jangled in the lock, a door swung open and lights switched on. A remote control was taken from the coffee table, quiet music started, soft lighting keyed on and the remote tossed rather carelessly back onto the table.

The apartment itself was modern and fairly spacious, a square hall with bedroom to the left, bathroom to the right and an open plan kitchen, dining, living room opposite the entrance. The living area had a large glass wall looking out over London's docklands, not quite pent house living but sufficiently high on the 5th floor that one could walk around it naked without fear of being arrested. However, it was not so private that neighbouring blocks or an attentive passer-by would not notice a naked submissive standing silhouetted in the window. The wine was placed on the table along with a cork screw and the glasses cabinet was indicated to Candy. As she moved to gather glasses to serve the wine, however, Justin called her back.

"Wait." He said, deep and forceful, his voice as if commanding a dog not to run out into the road, making Candy jump slightly.

"You are improperly attired. Come here." He stood by the glass wall, the last of the daylight draining from the sky giving way to deep blue and the blackness of night. Candy moved over to where he stood and he physically placed her face almost to the glass looking out over the darkening London cityscape.

"Take off your jacket." He demanded quietly but firmly. Candy complied, her heart racing as she undid each button, she could feel her own breath on her face as it came off the glass just inches from her. She slid her arms out of the sleeves and Justin took her jacket, folded it and placed it over the back of his chair. Candy stood there, her rope covered back to Al and Carmen, able to see a ghost like half reflection of herself in the shabari garment Al had tied her into a couple of hours ago. The black silk ropes were still comfortable against her skin, having not moved or pinched. The elegant knots that held her breasts formed a heart shape across her sternum and then left a cut away at the side of her ribs before tapering tightly to form a proper body shaping corset which had left her a little short of breath all evening. Her shallower breathing had left her voice husky and whispering and made her pant slightly, adding to her excitement. Without speaking, Justin placed a hand in the small of her back and unzipped her pencil skirt. Candy fought against the urge to stop him, to grab at the garment that she knew would reveal her naked buttocks framed by suspenders and stockings as it slipped to the floor and lay crumpled around her ankles.

"Raise your hands and clasp them above your head. Make sure you keep your balance." Justin quietly encouraged.

Candy followed his bidding and exposed her perfectly smooth under arms while feeling deliciously vulnerable and exposed. Justin tugged on the rope corset, loosening the tied off end, his strong movements making her sway and struggle to balance. He hoped that she would have to put her hands out to steady herself, imprinting against the cold hard glass with her hands or, as he unwound the rope savouring every minute, her increasingly exposed breasts. His pulling at the rope became firmer and more deliberate, trying to catch her off balance but, even though her muscles started to burn from the effort and the stress position, she maintained her balance.

At last the rope corset was an untidy coil around her feet, her skin delicately marked with the braiding pattern, her back naked, her nipples erect and hard, her breasts taught as her hands remained raised. Justin resisted his own urge to land a slap on her naked back side. He longed to see what sound he could illicit from her toned rear with a hefty "thwack" of his palm but knew it to be more of a head fuck for her simply to tell her to bring her hands to her side and then, having re-taken a seat in the deep leather chair, instruct her to open the wine.

Candy turned back into the room, her back to the window, no longer having to face the reality of her being naked and exposed to the city. She looked magnificent, toned, lithe but shapely a slender but womanly figure. She stepped, with what grace she could, from her skirt and the coil of rope and walked very slowly and deliberately over to the table with the wine and glasses, her heels emphasizing her gazelle like gait. She lent forward to pick up the bottle only to suffer another rebuke.

"No." Carmen's voice was stern and abrupt. "As Mr Meanours always says, a Lady bends at the knee, a sub bends at the waist. Now do it properly."

Candy blushed realising that by leaning forward with her legs straight she would display her arse and now rather wet pussy right at the eye level of Al who was sitting in another leather chair opposite Justin. She dropped her head and bent forward, feeling her arse cheeks part slightly as she did so.

"Look at me, girl" Carmen commanded. Candy raised her head and, despite blushing deeply, met her gaze all the way back to a standing position as she tried to force the cork screw into the top of the bottle. Extracting the cork was surprisingly difficult and she strained to pull it out, the bottle in one hand the cork screw in the other.

"Be very careful not to waste a drop." Al warned as she strained to pull out the tight plug again.

It gave way suddenly but mercifully Candy was alive to it and extracted the cork with a satisfying pop and none of the precious contents was spilled.

"Let it breathe a while." Al remarked before turning to Carmen seated on the sofa to his left and asking, "What do you think you'd like to do to her after we've enjoyed a drink?"

"Mmmmmm...I'd like to prepare her to serve our wine," Carmen responded, "her armpits are beautifully smooth but her pubic hair needs tidying up and I think her skin would benefit from a little bio oil after being wrapped in that rope, don't you?"

"Before she serves?" Al asked.

"Yes," Carmen continued, "and I would want to redo her makeup." Al's eyebrow raised questioningly. "I'd like to match her lips." Carmen said although neither Al nor Candy quite understood her meaning. "Would you like to watch me prepare her?" Carmen purred, idly twisting the lanyard of the remote control around her finger.

"Be my guest." Al responded as Carmen stood from the sofa and placed the remote on the coffee table.

"Move the dining table to the window." She said t o Justin without looking at him as she reached for her bag. "Then bring me a bowl of warm water."

Justin lifted the heavy solid dining table with a muscular arm over it and the side pressed to his hip, man-handling it to where he had just untied Candy. He straightened it briefly before moving his easy chair for a better view and going to the open Kitchen area and getting a bowl as she had requested.

PolAmour
PolAmour
10 Followers