The Haunted House Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under other circumstances, Jennifer might have laughed at the overly dramatic words. His boast was hardly any different than a dozen or more men she had dated who has wanted her to go down on their "magnificent shafts". Sighing slightly, Jennifer knew that this was one rod that she had to go down on and she dropped her robe to the floor to stand there naked. The archivist smiled and its cock grew another inch or two in length as she crossed to him and grasped his member in her soft hands. Sinking to her knees, Jennifer opened her mouth and engulfed the head of the ivory colored dick. It was cool and smooth and then before she could do anything more, the Archivist grabbed the back of her head and pulled her mouth down onto his cock until all 12 inches of it was buried deep in her throat. Jennifer gagged and found it hard to breathe for a few seconds.

"Relax my dear and let your mind go," commanded the Archivist. "We are going to travel to your innermost soul." Everything went black for a second and then Jennifer could hear the faint sound s of many voices getting louder and louder.

"Give us an S"

"S"

"Give us an L"

"L"

"Give us a U"

"U"

"Give us a T"

"T"

Jennifer opened her eyes and looked about. She wished she had kept them shut. She knew in an instant where she was. She was in the Midville High gym in her home town. As she looked around the packed bleachers, she saw all her family and friends seated there watching her.

"What does that spell?

"SLUT" roared everyone in the gym in answer.

"What is Jennifer?"

"A SLUT!" roared everyone again. Looking around in confusion, Jennifer saw the cheerleaders jiggling up and down as they led the crowd in a cheer. Jennifer knew all the cheerleaders, including her best friend Lucy. It had been Lucy who had been leading the SLUT cheer. Only after taking this all in did Jennifer take note of her own situation. She was dressed in one of her old school girl outfits. A prim white blouse and light blue skirt with white ankle socks and running shoes. It was not a provocative outfit, but it still did little to hide the large breasts that Jennifer had had, even back in high school. The large size of he tits had made he the subject of many stares from the boys and catty remarks from the girls about the blonde big boobed bimbo. Jennifer had tried to ignore those comments but they had always hurt her to hear them. The next thing Jennifer realized was that she was somehow suspended off the floor with her hands over her head and her feet just brushing the gym floor. When she looked up, she could not see a rope or any other restraint, but she dangled there with her arms over her head and listened to the cheerleaders inciting the crowd into calling her a slut.

When the wild cheering finally subsided a bit, a figure stepped forward with a microphone. Jennifer recognized her immediately as Wanda Williams, the dark haired school principal. "Wanton Wanda" was the nickname the students had had for the female principal. There were a lot of rumors among the students about which male teachers she had fucked and even a few about some of the other female teachers.

"Thank you all for coming," said Principal Williams with a big smile on her face. "We are always happy to have one of our former sluts come home so we can enjoy her!" The crowd cheered again and Wanda walked over to Jennifer as she dangled there and cupped one of the blonde's tits through her white blouse. "Now who is the first contestant to come forward and fuck this whore? she called out to the assembled throng in the gym.

Jennifer gasped. "No, please don't do this!"

Wanda laughed and copped another feel before repeating her question to the cheers of everyone in the gym. "I want first crack at the whore," said a loud male voice and Jennifer quivered as she recognized the voice and the man climbing down out of the bleachers. Mr. Armstrong had been one of her favorite teachers. He had taught her Chemistry and she had even had a bit of a crush on him. He was a handsome black man and that had been part of the attraction. "She was always teasing everyone with those big titties of hers," said Mr. Armstrong as he stopped in front of the astounded Jennifer and leered at her. "Now, I think we all want to see those tits don't we?"

"YES," roared the crowd and Mr. Armstrong smiled and ripped open the front of Jennifer's white blouse so her big tits spilled into view. "Not even a bra," he called out, "only a slut doesn't wear a bra!" The crowd roared its agreement and he ripped off the tatters of her blouse and then her skirt. "No panties either," he pointed and Jennifer hung her head in shame as she was now totally nude except for her white anklets and runners.

"I think the little white whore would like to suck a black cock," called out Mr. Armstrong much to the delight of the crowd who started to chant "suck his cock slut" over and over again. Principal Williams smiled broadly at this suggestion and gestured towards Jennifer who suddenly felt whatever was holding her wrists give way and she fell to her knees on the gym floor. "Look the little slut is already down on her knees," shouted Mr. Armstrong and the crowd laughed even louder. "I bet she would like to suck a big hard black cock. Wouldn't you Jennifer"

"No, please Mr. Armstrong," sobbed Jennifer. "I always admired you. Please don't do this to me!"

"Admired?" scoffed Mr. Armstrong looking at the naked white girl kneeling in front of him. "Admired? You thought you were too good for me. You enjoyed wearing those tight blouses and teasing me. You are nothing but a cock teasing whore, but now you are going to get a big dose of black cock."  With that Mr. Armstrong undid his pants and pulled out his huge thick black cock and slapped Jennifer in the face with it. "Now tell me how much you want to suck my cock you white whore!" he roared at her and grabbed Jennifer by her blonde hair and held her face up so she was staring his monster cock in the eye so to speak.

Trying to appease him, Jennifer stuttered "Y...yes, I am a s slut. I want to suck your big black dick."

The crowd roared with laughter and Mr. Armstrong looked around the gym then back at Jennifer. "Ok slut," he sneered "open wide then and say ahhhhhh!"  Jennifer's mouth gape open obediently and Mr. Armstrong rammed his cock into her soft mouth as the crowd cheered. Roughly he grabbed the back of her head and began to pull her mouth up and down on his black shaft fucking her face at a furious pace that left her gasping and choking for air.

"Slut, slut, slut," chanted the crowd as Mr. Armstrong raped her face roughly. There was nothing Jennifer could do as she knelt there on the cold gym floor dressed in only her socks and runners as her former teacher slid his thick dick in and out of her mouth. Finally with a great cry, Mr. Armstrong came and a gusher of cum flooded into Jennifer's mouth and flowed out the sides onto her tits. Mr. Armstrong took his cock out as it continued to spurt and shot load after sticky load onto her face while the crowd roared its approval. Finally he wiped his dripping cock on her face and made her lick it clean before putting it back in his pants.

As Mr. Armstrong turned away and went back to his seat in the bleachers, Principal Williams came over to the stunned Jennifer and dipped her finger into the cum trickling down her chin and tasted it. "Ooooo very nice tasting Mr. Armstrong," she called out. "Now does anyone want to help me clean the slut off for the next session?"

"I will," said a voice and again Jennifer gasped in shock as her best friend Lucy stepped forward and began to strip off her cheerleader outfit. Jennifer watched in horror as Wanton Wanda also started to peel off her clothes. The two were soon naked and they pushed Jennifer down onto the wood floor and began to lick the cum off her tits and face.

Jennifer's mind reeled as she watched her best friend licking the cum off her boobs assisted by the school principal in a gym where everyone she knew watched and cheered. Lucy was a very perky dark haired girl. Her tits were no match for Jennifer's large melons, but they were perfectly shaped and as Jennifer watched she rubbed her nipples in the puddles of cum on Jennifer's tits and moaned. Then Wanda was kissing Jennifer on the mouth and Jennifer could taste the cum that the woman had rubbed on her lips as they kissed. Wanda's tongue slid inside Jennifer's mouth like a snake and twisted around Jennifer's tongue. Noooooo! Jennifer screamed in her mind as she was lesbian raped in public while people cheered. Nooooo! Jennifer screamed in her mind as she felt a mouth start to lick at her pussy and knew it was her best friend Lucy. Her protests and struggling grew weaker and weaker as the pleasure began to mount. Her body writhed on the gym floor under the attack of the two women and the crowd went wild watching her give in and enjoy the sensations that pounded through her body and brought her closer and closer to a climax.

When the two women finally stopped their licking and crawled off Jennifer's nude body, she cried out in frustration at not having cum. "Please, please don't stop," she begged them. "I need to cum so bad."

"Do you hear the slut begging for it?" asked Wanda standing up with a huge smile on her face.

"Yes, we hear the slut," shouted the crowd in unison.

Wanda turned back to Jennifer and asked her "Do you really want to cum slut?"

"Yes," whispered Jennifer.

"I can't hear you!" said Wanda holding the microphone closer. "Tell us all again in a nice loud voice what a slut you are and that you want to cum. Tell us you will fuck anyone who can make you cum!"

With tears of both shame and lust in her eyes Jennifer took the microphone and cried into it "I am a cock sucking slut. I want to cum so bad. I will fuck anyone who will make me cum like the whore I am!"

The crowd ate it up and Wanda looked aruund the gym. "So who is our next contestant on Jennifer is a cum slut?" she asked.

"That would be us," said a man's voice and Jennifer felt her heart stop. Through teary eyes she looked up to see a man and a woman walking towards her across the gym floor."

"Daddy? Mommy?" she whispered in fear.

"Yes Jennifer, you bad little slut," said her father as he came up to her. "You have been such a cheap whore for everyone to see, your mother and I thought the least you could do is service us."

"No, please, oh no please," sobbed Jennifer but the crowd's laughter drowned her out and she wanted to crawl away and die. Her parents had married young and when Jennifer was in her teens, they sere still vigorous and physical. Once Jennifer had come home from school early and had heard her parents making out in their bedroom. She should have left, but she didn't. She had stayed to listen and masturbate. She had cum for the first time listening to her dad fuck her mom. She was being punished for that she thought but then her thoughts were interrupted as she felt her legs being spread apart. She looked up to see her father naked and poised over her.

"Now be a good little girl and take it like a slut!" he cried and drove his cock into Jennifer's pussy and began to fuck her. Jennifer cried out as he fucked her, making her big tits flop all over the place. "Mmm little girls who cry for no reason need to be taught a lesson," laughed her father and he smiled at something he saw. What it was became apparent a few seconds later as Jennifer's mother sat on Jennifer's face and pushed her wet pussy into Jennifer's mouth to stifle the cries. The crowd rose to new levels of frenzied cheering as her dad fucked her cunt and her mother made her lick her pussy. Jennifer's tongue stabbed into her mother's pussy making the older woman moan with pleasure. To her everlasting shame, Jennifer caught sight of the huge jumbotron screen on the gym wall. Midville High never had anything like it when she was there, but on it she caught a close-up of her tongue licking her mother's pussy for everyone to see.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Jennifer's mom as her daughter ate her out. "What a good little pussy licking slut I raised. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. How is her pussy dear?" she asked her husband.

"Tight and wet dear," responded Jennifer's dad as he continued to fuck her. The Jumbotron now showed a picture of his cock sliding in and out of Jennifer's pussy and the crowd roared with renewed enthusiasm. After long minutes of fucking and licking, Jennifer felt her dad suddenly pull out of her and with a great cry he gave his cock a last sroke and splattered a load of cum onto Jennifer's big titties. In slow motion Jennifer could see the cum landing on her boobs and then she felt her mother cum and her face was flooded with her juices.

When they were done, Jennifer watched them get up and walk away from her, leaving her there naked on the gym floor covered in their jizz. "No, please...Mommy, Daddy come back. I need you!"

"Don't worry dear," smiled Wanda as she looked down at Jennifer. "You can cum now. Just rub that pussy for us and you can cum."

Jennifer was past caring now and she lay back on the floor, spread her legs and plunged her fingers into her pussy. She finger fucked herself and rubbed her clit with frenzied motions while the crown cheered once more. On the Jumbotron she could see herself with her legs spread wide and  masturbating. She saw herself larger than life in a loud gym lying naked and playing with herself and she didn't care. Alls he cared about was cumming and finaly to the cheering of the crowd she did with a huge scream that filled the gym.

With a start Jennifer found herself back in the library with the Archivist's long cock still buried deep in her mouth and as she blinked to regain her composure she felt his cock shudder and he deposited a full load into her mouth. Coughing and gagging, she finally felt his cock slide out and she collapsed to the rug totally drained. It took her several minutes to recover enough to move and look around. When she did, there was no sign of the Archivist. Jennifer staggered to her feet and looked around for the book. She found it on the floor and picked it up. The last words were being written about her experience in the gym and she closed the book with a snap. Jennifer wanted nothing more than to go to bed and try and forget this horrible night, but she still had another duty to perform. With heavy heart she walked out to the garden where the horse stood by the back step waiting for her. On the way though she made a quick stop in the kitchen to deposit a mouthful of the Archivist's cum in her jar. Two down, she thought grimly.

"Cum my slut," he grated. "You have another show to give tonight. The townspeople are all waiting to see you ride through the town naked like the whore you are."

Jennifer nodded meekly and mounted the back the stallion and off it tore into the town. The horse appeared to be correct. There were more cries than in her first two rides this time as the horse pounded through the town displaying the naked Jennifer for all to see. When the horse slowed to a stop, Jennifer saw that there was a group of young teenaged boys a dozen yards in front of them. This was the same group who had seen her the first night and the same ones who had stared at her when she went into the library that day.

"Get off me and go talk to them," commanded the horse.

"I can't," wailed Jennifer. "Please don't make me do this."

"Either you get off and talk to them or I will throw you and then fuck you while they watch," roared the demon horse in a voice only she could hear. "Invite them to the house tomorrow," he added as Jennifer whimpered and slid from the horse. Stark naked she walked towards the boys who gaped at her wide eyed with bulges growing in their pants.

"Hi boys," said Jennifer as calmly as she could manage. "I am just out for a little ride. I hope you enjoyed the view?"

The boys could do little more than nod their heads as they stared at the big breasted woman standing naked in front of them with what looked like cum drying on her face.

"Well, I am glad you liked what you saw," said Jennifer forcing a smile onto her face. "You should come by the house tomorrow and visit me. We can all get better acquainted!" With that, her courage failed her and Jennifer turned and walked back to the horse giving her ass a wiggle as she went and mounted. He snorted, reared and rode off back to the house. Jennifer nearly fell off his back when they got home and she crawled inside and upstairs to her bed sobbing.

End Of Chapter 7.

12