The Haunted House Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After this final climax, Jennifer lay there with her eyes closed for several seconds enjoying the feelings coursing through her body. Suddenly her eyes flew open and she saw the sun dangerously close to the horizon. Still half naked she raced for her car. She climbed in drove off at breakneck speed leaving Samantha behind in her desperate rush to make it home by sundown. Jennifer sped down the road and through the town watching as the red orb of the sun slid inexorably towards the horizon. She turned into the driveway with just the merest sliver of the sun visible in t he sky, and leapt from the car rushing towards the house. She was going to make it! She was going to be saved the humiliation of being fucked in the town square by the demon! In her hurry she slipped and fell sprawling on the front lawn or did that vine reach up to trip her? Stunned and gasping for breath, Jennifer struggled to her knees and saw the sun sink totally below the horizon. In mute horror, she realized that she had lost and that the statue would claim her at midnight. Sobbing, she got to her feet and stumbled through the door. The entire house seemed to echo with laughter as all the demons relished the knowledge of what was to come in a few short hours and took delight in Jennifer's anguish. An anguish that only would grow as she waited numbly for the clock to strike midnight.

The next few hours were a daze for the terrified Jennifer. How could she have let this happen. The afternoon had been so wonderful, making love to Samantha had been the highlight of her life so far and now in a few short hours she would be subjected to the foulest debasement of her life. She remembered once when she had been young how she had misbehaved and her mother had told her that she would get a spanking when her dad came home. She had spent the whole night in terror and this was a thousand times worse! Jennifer lay in bed with the covers pulled up over her head shaking in fear as the clock continued to tick. She hard it ring nine o clock then ten then eleven. The final hour both crawled by and rushed like lemmings over the cliff. Finally the clock struck twelve and the whole house was totally silent as if the world was holding its breath. Jennifer remained under her covers like an ostrich with its head in the sand hoping that nothing bad could happen if she didn't see it.

After a few minutes, however, the creaking began. Branches rapped on the window and the sky began to cloud up. Thunder rolled and lightning crashed in great sheets in the sky. The wind howled like a million demented wolves baying at the unseen moon. Finally, Jennifer could stand it no longer and she rose out of her bed, dropping her gown to the floor and walked naked down the stairs with her heart thudding. She would have to go through with this final degradation she knew. Out in the garden she went naked, the lightning showing her form off in tantalizing flashes and shadows as she approached the horse that stood there waiting for her.

"Hello my sweet dear Jennifer. You failed to return in time and now you must pay the price. Mount up and we shall go for a ride and when we get to town, it will be my turn to mount you! I do hope there are some people there to see me claiming that sweet cunt of yours. What will they think of you? All those people watching you Jennifer. Think of people seeing you naked with your big cow tits hanging down. Imagine all those people watching you get fucked by my huge cock!"

Jennifer flushed but only nodded meekly and climbed onto the back of the beast and it cleared the fence in a mighty surge and thundered towards the town. Jennifer felt the muscles of the horse ripple under her thighs as it raced through the night. It didn't head for the town square immediately but raced up and down the streets as if trying to attract as much attention as it could. Jennifer her shouts now and then as she was spotted and then suddenly there they were in the town square. The moment she had dreaded was at hand.

"Please no, don't do this," she begged the horse.

"Get off whore," said the horse in its gravelly voice. "I am going to fuck you here in the town square like the slut you are. Now get down and lean against that post and spread your legs for me."

Resigned to her fate, Jennifer dismounted and leaned against the lamp post in the middle of the town square and spread her legs far apart. The light from the lamp gave anyone who might be watching a good view of her naked body and Jennifer cringed at the thought.

Jennifer glanced over her shoulder and saw the body of the horse pulsing with a sick green light. The flesh of the beast writhed and seemed to be changing form. When the glow subsided, Jennifer saw a man's head and chest on top of the horse body. A centaur! Half man, half horse. Jennifer's gaze shifted downward and she saw all to clearly the horse like part of the mythical creature smirking at her naked body under the lamplight.

"I was going to do you in my full horse form," laughed the familiar gravelly voice, "but I just couldn't resist getting my hands on the big melons of yours Jennifer."

Suddenly the centaur / demon reared up and it towered over the cowering Jennifer. Jennifer felt a pair of huge hairy hands grab her breasts and begin to fondle them while something hard rubbed against her ass and she shuddered knowing it was the centaur's huge horse sized cock. Then she felt it rubbing at her pussy lips and she stifled a scream as the massive head slipped inside her.

"Mmmmmm baby you are a tight fit," panted the centaur as it slid another few inches of its cock into Jennifer. "This feels so good Jennifer. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am and those boys over there who are watching me take you! Here let me slide a few more inches into your pussy. Ahhhhhhhhh you are nice and wet. I think you are excited by this Jennifer."

Jennifer hugged the pole, tears streaming down her face as she felt the centaur slide more and more of its huge cock inside her. There was no way it could all fit, but the centaur was determined to fit it in. Jennifer felt her breasts being squeezed and mauled by the hands of the thing fucking her as the centaur slid a few more inches insider her. Out of the corner of her eye Jennifer saw a couple who looked like a husband and wife out for a stroll. The two were standing there looking dumfounded as they watched the naked blonde being fucked by the centaur. Jennifer heard other voices and she knew that others were watching her defilement by this half man, half beast. She heard the click of cameras and the flash of bulbs as some of them snapped pictures of her leaning against the lamppost in the town square with a huge cock shoved into her pussy from behind. It was increasingly hard, however, to hold back the moans of pleasure she felt as the massive cock filled her up and rammed in and out of her. The realization that she was starting to enjoy the fucking sent waves of shame to mingle with the pleasure. How could she possibly be enjoying this? She was being raped in public by a demon beast that was half man and half horse. But she was starting to enjoy it, God help her she was!

"Oh yeah, baby. I got every inch of my cock inside you now," moaned the centaur as it started to slide in and out of her. The force made Jennifer's whole body rock back and forth and she held onto the post for dear life. "Beg me to fuck you," ordered the half man, half horse. "I want these people to know what a cheap little whore you are."

Sobbing, Jennifer complied. "Ahhhhhhhhh yes, fuck me. Fuck me you dirty beast," cried Jennifer and to her shock she really did want it. "Oh yes baby, shove that big demon cock into my pussy and fuck my brains out. Do me. Fuck me!" cried Jennifer and the centaur was happy to oblige. It began to piston its cock in and out of Jennifer who was now screaming for it to fuck her between moans of pleasure. Tits wildly bouncing up and down, Jennifer bucked her hips to the strokes of the centaur until finally she felt a huge gusher of cum boil into her pussy as it came. There was far too much for her to contain it all and it dribbled out of her cunt and down her legs. Jennifer continued to ride the still hard cock until she too climaxed and then she hung there spent.

When she heard the clapping and the whistles, Jennifer finally realized the full impact of what she had done and felt shame running through her like a red hot knife. She managed to slip herself off the huge pole in her pussy and climbed back on the centaur which had resumed its full horse form.

"Take me home, please" she asked it.

"He he, sure baby," growled the horse. "I think we have shown the people in this town what a slut you really are!"

End Of Chapter 11

12