All Comments on 'The Hawkins Place'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ExMonkExMonkabout 13 years ago
Fabulous story!!!

You've outdone yourself this time, thornapple!!! I've read just about everyone of your stories, even the incredible one about Faith and Discovery, but this one beats them all!! I just couldn’t and didn’t want to stop reading. There's such a warm and loving touch to the characters, the house and the whole story. And it's really great to read about a strong and masculine - but not macho - man connecting with the waking psychic powers within the more feminine part of himself. That's the way all of us men have to go sooner or later, and now is as good a time as ever. I'd say it's even urgent, considered the state of this world. And I think you've described Nat's relations to the different women and the way the relationships develop in a very beautiful and heartwarming way. Thanks , thornapple, and keep posting these good ones!! They might make a bigger difference than you realise, or do you...? Maybe the future has been talking to you...? :))

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
A great story that had me looking forward to the next sentence all the way.

As a long time remodeler and contractor, the story reminded me of the many old homes that spoke to me. Great story, very well written and I will look to read your previous and future work. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GreatI

I loved the story. It was well written and one of the best I ve found here on Lit. I look forward to reading your future stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The best story yet

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Good flow, keep my interest throughout. And I like old houses that need tender loving care.

jiminabjiminababout 13 years ago
Very very nice

Thank you for that story. Jim

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 13 years ago
Wonderful,

just the sort of story I like.

AAA101AAA101almost 13 years ago
Great Tale

I really enjoyed this saga. Well write with good characters.

GroovemeisterGroovemeisterover 11 years ago
The Hawkins Place

This is a beautiful story. I'm probably wrong, but it seems that you might have lived this. This is my second time through, and it probably won't be the last. Your characters are so real. Thank you for writing this story. I am now a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow.

What a treat it was for me to read this tale, seamlessly blending so many things that interest me: Self-awareness, psychic awakening, construction, history, romance. Well done, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a pleasant refreshing read. I know this is a site for erotica but i am amazed at the number of authors that write good quality stories. I have paid money for much worse than this. Thanks for a good read. Shaggus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I compliment you on this story. It was wonderful!

You're a skilled writer and I enjoyed the characters and I got lost in the tale. Thanks for the hours I spent in your make believe world. Good job .. Scotty

calflashcalflashabout 8 years ago
unusual

It's unusual to find a story erotic or otherwise this good on Lit. Not that there aren't some good authors here but you certainly raised the bar wit this tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent, in so many ways

I proofread part time, and I can't "turn it off" when I read for relaxation.

It is an excellent story without errors in spelling, grammar, tense, case, refer-backs, etc. It could be (I recommend it for) an example for other writers.

BelleJ2009

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Nice

I almost passed on this story because the intro just didn’t catch my interest. That would have been a big mistake on my part. This was a great read. If I have any criticism, it’s just that the story ended somewhat abruptly. I would have enjoyed seeing it play out a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

A really, really good story. 5*

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story, just on the money all the way through! 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read. What happened to the "treasure "?

Small point. Swap pore for pour.

Keep them coming

barn650barn650about 1 year ago

Excellent work. The flow was good and the plot was perfect. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 1 year ago

This was a well written short story, not really monkey spanking material but a good, well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, thornapple, thanks for sharing. I really got a kick out of Nate, the guy fell in love at the drop of a hat. But sometimes you just can’t blame a guy. I wasn’t too sure Aggie was real happy about Nate and Alice (or Mo) hooking up but she seemed to finally come around. I’m definitely going to have to check out more of your work, thornapple. Thanks again for this one.

Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous