The Hawk's Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch they began to get their things packed for the return trip. They had everything together when Ellen suddenly turned to Bob and said, "Lord Robert, I know I have learned my lesson but I fear I might forget. Before we leave this place I think I need another lesson from the cat."

Bob turned towards her and smiled. "I expect you're right, Lady Ellen. Give me your hands." He put the cuffs back on her wrists and soon Ellen was once more stretched from a ceiling beam. This time he used two more pieces of rope to tie her legs spread open and three feet apart. For twenty minutes he used his hands and mouth to tease and excite her, finally putting the clothes pins back on her tits and pushing the vibrator deeply into her rectum. Then he began to flog the lovely girl.

Ellen was then fully aroused and reveled in the sharp pain of every stroke. Bob increased the force of his blows and soon each was leaving red lines on the increasingly red skin. He moved his strokes, striking her everywhere between shoulders and ankles, even including her pinched breasts. Ellen was loving all of it and when he brought the whip up between her spread legs from behind, the tails slapping her clit, she screamed and started to climax. Bob took this as his signal and dropped the whip to push his hard cock into her from behind, his hands reaching around to squeeze and torment her sensitive tits. He quickly came but held tightly to Ellen until the girl had come twice more herself.

Shortly later, now dressed and their packs in place, Bob firmly closed the door. Before they entered the woods they stopped and looked back to the stone tower. "Well, was it worth the climb?" Bob asked.

"Definitely," Ellen answered "Bob I loved every second of it. I think I've learned some things about what I like - and I believe you have, too." Bob nodded in agreement. "And I certainly think we should come back here some more. Maybe stay a little longer. I'm sure Lady Ellen could use it."

Bob took her in his arms and kissed her long and deeply. "Yes, I believe Lord Robert would welcome that. I'm glad you liked it."

They turned and started down the trail back to the car. Then from right behind him Bob heard Ellen say in a totally different voice, "And, Robert, I'll expect you to report to the headmistress's office very soon. We must do something about your grades."