The Hayloft (Pleasant)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barnabus
barnabus
67 Followers

"Please be gentle... you're my first..." I begged.

He treated me like a china doll, gently edging into me. "Is that all right? Am I hurting you?"

"That's perfect," I responded, hugging him as close as I could. I felt myself stretching to accommodate him... maybe he wasn't too big after all. Then, I felt him touch my maidenhead, and I whimpered. He withdrew a bit, but I grabbed his hips and held him in place. "It's OK. You're at my maidenhead. Can you feel it?"

He shook his head. Are all boys this dumb? Or is he just inexperienced?

What a silly thought! We are both inexperienced. I shouldn't expect anything else.

"Let's get past the maidenhead." I suggested. Placing my hands on his hips, I drew him into me deeper, turning my head away from him as he reached my hymen because I didn't want him to see my pain. He followed my lead and gently pressed further, and with a brief, sharp pain, he was through. He tried to back out again when he heard my cry, but I wouldn't let him.

++

"It's alright now," I reassured him, and drew him the rest of the way into me. We both gave sighs of contentment as his pelvis came into contact with mine and I felt his testicles against my bottom. I felt my walls close in on him. Now that he was past my hymen, he wasn't too big after all! In fact, he was just right!

"Are you all right?" I nodded. "Am I hurting you?" I shook my head.

"If I were a cat, I would be purring," I assured him. Then he withdrew an inch or so and gently moved back into me.

"Mmmmmm, yes!" I purred. "That's goooood! You can do that again!" He did, and I moved my hips up to meet him, increasing the sensation for both of us. "And again!" He did. "And again!"

He increased the intensity of his thrusting, treating me more like a woman and less like a china doll. My breasts, rubbing against his chest, felt like they were going to explode, and I longed to have his hand on them, tweaking my nipple to excite me even more. His every grunt lit fires in me, helping me to keep up the pace. I got the most incredible feeling from every thrust. I loved the feel of my muscles clinging to him. There was a tingling inside me - - - a feeling that started at my toes and centered in my - -- womanhood. The feeling was driving me mad. Not able to take it any more, I grabbed his head and kissed him hard, until we both needed more breath, gasping with every movement.

"Oh, God! That's it. Keep doing that," I gasped into his ear. I was pressing into him and cried out as my body began it's own dance, Suddenly, I felt my walls contract and a wave of red hot burning pleasure swept over me and throughout my - - - pussy! Grabbing his hips, I was pulling him into me for all I was worth, slamming up into him as he slammed into me.. My body was grasping his penis and clenching it tightly, almost as if I was milking him. Was I having an orgasm, maybe?

"Aaaahhhhh! Fuck me! Keep fucking me - - - " I completely lost it and my unconscious choice of words showed it. He was loosing it to.

Every thrust seemed to do something special to me raising us both to an intense climax. Feeling my... pussy... contract on his... dick... and start milking him, he couldn't help what happened next. I heard him gasp as he gave one mighty thrust, burying himself to the hilt within me he started moaning in my ear. "Aaaahhhhh! I'm cuming. I'm cuming!"

Pressed deeply into me, he froze, then began spasming, and I felt the first hot spurt of his seed shoot out of him and pouring into me.

As the tidal wave of - - - what? - - - began receding into smaller, equally hot spasms of male and female lusts, our bodies quieted, no longer soaring the clouds of our raging emotions. We both felt exhausted after our lengthy - - - okay, I'll say it! - - - after our lengthy fucking (the word seemed to fit), both of our bodies relaxed.

Panting, I felt him softening inside of me, but I clutched him close to me to keep him from withdrawing. I felt the wetness spreading over me and knew it was his seed, and that was both exciting and scary. We stayed like that for a long time, with him whispering sweet things in my ear and me giving him reassurances that he hadn't hurt me.

Eventually, he became so soft that he slipped out of me, and I felt more wetness. But he stayed with me and I snuggled to his chest, with his arms around me, he held me close to him.

"I want to do that again!" I purred into his ear, and I felt a twitch from his limp penis that was resting against my leg, and it began to rise. "But not now." I could feel his disappointment in his body. "It's late, and if I don't get in soon, I'll have to do some explaining to my mom.

"Let's plan our next date so we can have more time." We both agreed.

A short while later, both dressed, he walked me to the door and gave me a goodnight kiss.

I went to my room and contemplated. I had had my stallion. And I bet that my experience was more satisfactory than the mare's.

barnabus
barnabus
67 Followers
12