All Comments on 'The Headmaster's Office 01'

by blin18

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

A little hidden jewel of erotica here peeples. I mean you've got your basic tiny virgin and a guy's nine-inch monster cock, What more could you ask for? Oops, did I just give away the plot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot little body

i wish i could be the headmaster with the hot cutie. write a 2nd story that hot like that

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxalmost 10 years ago
Gave it a five.... just on first page read!!!!

Heat index going up to 120plus and I have some work in the sun thats got to be done.

Catch ya later,

Great Read...gotta go!

SliperyRox

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Love the Story

Your style is almost better then the story itself. I love the touch of humor as well as the back and forth with the headmaster. Very well written and edited, not a flaw in the words, nor in the layout and execution. I've got to see if you've more here to please, if not then a favorite to be in line when you grace us once again. A fun, hit, sexy read. Thanks - kevin

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 10 years ago
Awesome story

Keep it up. This story was a great read. I hope you have more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG I love it!!!!!!

How about continuing her sex ed???? Maybe learning to take it in the ass, etc!!!!! Keep it up!!!

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisquealmost 10 years ago
Great first story

Welcome to Lit.

Lovely wry Aussie humor blended with well-worked plot (even if complete fantasy) and a crescendo climax (pun intended). Enjoyed it immensely. Didn't know Aus had 'finishing schools' but a neat trick to get over Lit's sensible age restrictions.

Congrats on the good editing. Not a blooper that I spotted.

Girl done good.

Just beg that you stay with Lit awhile before you go off seeking fame and fortune so we can enjoy more of your writing.

Elle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very hot!

Absolutely loved it! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Let's continue this.

She continually get in trouble, and She get's called into His office. He decides to share her with one of Her teachers because She's not doing well in His class. Then Her grades start gettig better. Then one of her teachers is a woman and She can't please Her, so either her Dad or Her Brother have to come and help Her out. I prefer it be Her Dad because the entire situation needs to be explained to Dad first, and Dad needs to get some too. But then back at home over the summer, Dad shares her with Her Brother, and some of His friends.

tustin92614tustin92614almost 10 years ago
Very Nice. And hot!

Very comfortable style. Easy to read, the story flows well. And it is just hot in a casual simple way. Really liked it. Hope to see more.

BurningMonkeyBurningMonkeyalmost 10 years ago
Great story! Well-written and very hot.

Great pacing and flow, and the detailed lead-in doesn't make one impatient for the hot fucking to start.

You lost me a little at the measuring scene. He begins as embarrassed, reluctant, and a little flustered, trying to make the best of an awkward situation, then suddenly (it seemed to me) morphs into the suave, worldly-wise instructor of young girls in the pleasures of the flesh as if he's done this a hundred times. Which maybe he has, but the foundation wasn't laid (pun intended) for that previously, nor was it explained later.

One of the greatest challenges as a writer of erotica is to come up with enough euphemisms, synonyms, metaphors, and descriptors for genitalia and the motions involved in sex. You handled it beautifully; I was never distracted by too much repetition of the same words, which is unusual for me. Bravo!

One other thing, and this is just a personal quirk of mine: Can't any man in a story have just a normal-sized cock, for a change? *smile*

Wonderful story, and I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you.

BurningMonkeyBurningMonkeyalmost 10 years ago
A few final commenst...

I found it somewhat unbelievable that the headmaster could hold her suspended at what amounts to arm's length for the scene where he's fucking her standing. First he inserts 1" and goes for a while, then 3" and goes for a while...about that time I was thinking, "This guy is going to drop her." No matter how tiny she is, to keep her suspended (at 4'11" what does she weigh? 100 lbs? 95? 110?) through the finale would be body-builder stuff, but he's described as looking "wiry". Not plausible for me. Perhaps if she hooked her knees over his elbows and kept her hands locked behind his neck, which I've both seen and done...

Also, after the blowjob when she sits back and indicates her pussy and says, "Now, me," I was expecting cunnilingus, and thought that was what she was indicating she wanted. Maybe that scene could be tweaked a little to make it clear to the reader that she wants his cock, not his tongue.

Although a little cunnilingus before the fucking could have rounded things out nicely, and I'm sure with your descriptive skills you could have hit it out of the ballpark. :)

blin18blin18over 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback on The Headmasters Office from StoriesOnline.net

Wow! Incredible story! The way you told the story...DAMN!! The imagery...I could see it like I was in the room, and I could smell that delicious scent of female arousal. You are a very very good storyteller, which to me is better than an author.

You have a definite future as a writer. Thanks forsharing your gift.

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70over 9 years ago
This was a fantastically well-crafted tale ...

First, I love your writing style. I enjoy the use of semi-colons and ellipses ... They indicate a story structure that is both readable and intelligent. I believe you use the combination in your first main story paragraph to form a 38 word sentence ... very commendable for this genre; and I hope your would agree, intelligence is a very sexy attribute.

Second, I love the story's subject matter. The teacher/student scenario is one of my favorite fantasies. I love the idea of sexual mentoring .. teaching a younger girl to have superior sex through sharing your experience. And it's very sexy the way you used role reversal to turn the tables on him a couple of times: during the blow job especially. That made for fun, exciting twist.

Third, I loved the 'gimmicks' you used to give us an inside look at the girls dorm activities. The weighted dildo holding games were funny; the whipped cream dildo licking without losing contact with the tip was a riot (and extremely hot); and the pelvic crunch exercises to control and strengthen your pussy muscle and lips was great ... I use these same exercises to control penis muscles to have multiple orgasms. I loved how you used these and wove them into the sex; it was very creative!

Another thing I liked about the story was the over-riding theme of exhibitionism. It's so sexy to be scantily clad and see the effects it has on others. Flashing is a very pleasurable activity and your story is rife with it.

Overall, this is a great telling of a young girl's first time. I loved how you had him shave her pussy before the cunnilingus, and how she shaved him before that final, climatic, standing fucking session at the end. Can't wait to read your other stories!

southerncharm77southerncharm77over 9 years ago
Super Sexy and Hot

First off you are an amazing writer. The details of both parties involved were to the point that I was able to see them clearly in my mind. The sexy petite young lady in her school uniform that she has clearly outgrown. The tall stern Headmaster who is hiding a deadly weapon. How an innocent well meaning meeting turns into a steamy very erotic coupling of an older gentleman and a younger girl. Both starting out only expecting the worse but turning into what they both secretly desire. Very well written and includes a lot of the naughty details that keeps you locked into every word and craving for the next installment. I find the thought of the teacher and student coupling very erotic and somewhat taboo. I give it 5 stars. BRAVO!

LinusRulesLinusRulesover 9 years ago
Great story, very creative

Belinda,

Very well done. You're a very creative writer and your writing flows well. The length of the story was on the longer side and maybe on future stories you could do it in chapters (less a criticism and more a thought)

Most important, the climatic scenes, sort of speak, were very arousing and well written. I was impressed in your ability to create and describe them in ways that break from the usual.

Again, great job and I'll look forward to reading more from you.

Linus

EyereadtooEyereadtooover 9 years ago
Great story! I think you're on to something...

blin18, you did a great job telling this story! I really liked how Belinda went pseudo-Dom for a bit there on Mr. Gallows; have you considered starring her in a series? Maybe expanding on Belinda in her classroom, dorm, etc...but this is, IMHO, a wonderfully, well written story!

Easily 5*'s!

Ret36bRet36bover 9 years ago
Great story telling!

Vivid description of something very taboo! Marvelous how you describe the course of a cock bring the character such pleasure. Is it really that incredible for a woman? If so, women have far more fun than men!

rover5520rover5520over 9 years ago
Delightful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Belinda,

You are an angel who is blessed with the most deliciously horny and kinky mind,which I love!!This is so beautifully written too,I've only read two of your works so far,and loved both of them,thank you so much for posting!

Love,

Lindsay.

TerrytheTravelerTerrytheTravelerover 9 years ago
Love the imaging

The tiny horny girl on the generous but tenderly administered horn appeals to my fantasies. We of the larger size used to call the type "spinners" who might be rotated around the axle if properly gripped.

Love your work.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incredibly well-written!

You have an amazing talent for writing. Very hot and sexy, well-paced, and imaginative. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories. Carry on... Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ball achingly exquisite reading

Read it twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unexpectedly good

Yesss i finally found an interesting one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

They had such chemistry.... It was really good. My favourite so far

upsktupsktover 8 years ago
The best

One of the best stories I have read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is truly an excrement of a diseased mind ! "1*" !!

It seems to attract all degenerates . Oh well. birds of a feather.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
and you're here writing a comment bird of a feather!!! You're so right

except the writer and the story are human. You on the other hand dear annony are an asshole.dd8e

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Diseased Mind?

"It seems to attract all degenerates", indeed, maybe it does. After all, you're here. You might need to do a refresher on anatomy 101. Excrement comes from somewhere other than the mind.

My view - If you don't want to read this sort of thing then stick to sites with pictures of fluffy little lambs, or perhaps Grumpy Cat when you're in a bad mood.

Five stars from me, and if this really was a first piece of erotica from blin then seriously WELL DONE. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic read!! Thanks for writing this! Can't wait to read your other stories. 5* from me!

csltcsltalmost 8 years ago
Great Start!

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You are just splendid!

You are a sensually juicy writer.

Be awfully pleased with yourself!

coigachboycoigachboyalmost 8 years ago

Fantastic story. Now going to next one in series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Woah....

woah... top ten best I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Omg

The best I've ever read! Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not sure this is the best ever

I've been reading Litertica for probably 10 years, and have read good stories, but I wish I could add another star to the array. Now I have to find your other stories to see if they come even close to this. Please, keep writing!

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 5 years ago
Six Stars

I've been reading and writing erotica for more years than I can count. A very enjoyable, very erotic, well written story.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!

I love tight pussies and big cocks (I have a small one, which does not work too well.

I wish mine was 8 inches longer and 3 times thicker. (not so much for me but for

my previous Girl-friends

James

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8almost 3 years ago

Why do I always find these kickass writers like 5 years since their last contribution.

I'm gonna read every last drop off this one though.

;)

Is that a wink?

Never any good at those.

bagley1bagley1almost 2 years ago

This was a very engaging story. The pace was continuous and didn't leave me skipping forward to the good bits. Erotic at times and downright arousing at others. It draws you into to feeling some of the sensations. A little humor made it all the more real and present. Very enjoyable read with only one hand available. Wink, wink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous