All Comments on 'The Healing of Adam Cross Pt. 01'

by pseudonym2005

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HowardpHowardpabout 13 years ago
whackers rejoice, readers enthralled

Thers is a fine line between smut and story and many of the authors here cross it in both directions. But ususally not on a pogo stick at a frantic pace. Excellent beginning. Ilook forward to Holli - Michelle - Adam weekend and the other fine ladies. The slut and putzes will surely get theirs too. Thank you.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 13 years ago
Superb erotic adventure

You leave me wanting more and enjoying the fantastic story you submitted here. I, as others will, eagerly await the continuation of this story and the characters within. 5 stars and thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
THAT WAS A DEFINITE 6

We won't quibble over a couple of spelling errors and just move on. I really enjoyed reading the story, while it was long it was well written into a flowing situation. I look forward to seeing more about Adam and his healing. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful start

Jerry in Washington state, USA - Jack, Josephine ... I love the start of this story. I just recently read and commented on "Playing Musician" and decided to look at a more recent story by you. The "Healing" part of your title appealed to me, since I like sensual stories to have HEART as well as SEX. I feel you wrote the scenes and dialogue as well as possible, considering the subject of the story. I suspect Tiffany, and possibly the other wives of the other unfaithful men, will use Adam to help them get revenge. I hope that not only will Adam continue his healing but he'll help heal the pain the women will be feeling, once they inevitably find out about the "Vegas Orgy". On to your Part 2 ... it should be a fun read.

BGeorgeBGeorgealmost 13 years ago
Awesome story!

Lots of heart here, in addition to the wild sex. Looking forward to reading the rest.

You seemed to mix up "couch" and "bed" in the last scene, though. Unless they were somehow connected or something...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If i ever

What fantastic writing. I am completely liberated when reading it. I really hope you have an amazing relationship going on and that you never have to suffer through any of the hardships shown in the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I wish I could give it 6 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just the right amt of animalism

loved it :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic bit of escapism. A world we all hope really exists

Love the story and your writing pattern. I feel like I know the characters without spending too much time in their heads. Concise and descriptive, not two words I usually use but you've written so well that I must put them together.

I am only stymied by the beginning. He is at his desk, gets some news and collapses. Did he hear she had died? If that was the case I want to know why he wasn't with her or why he reacted to news he should have been prepared for. If the news was that she only had weeks to live she would have told him in person. Not sure as I read more about the circumstances what happened at that moment.

Thanks again for writing such lovely prose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
deeply moving

This is a wonderful and deeply moving drama, with a gripping plot and marvelous descriptive love scenes. Beautifully written, this chapter must be read before the ones that follow, in order to make sense of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
grammer

The word is ground not grinded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous