The Healing of Adam Cross Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One week and three girls later, Ben was fucked-out. His fiancée had imposed a two-month moratorium on sex just before he left for Vegas, wanting to remain modestly pure in the eight weeks before the wedding, and while he fought the idea at first, he now considered it an incredibly good idea—he would have little fluid left for her at this point, if she wanted some.

Which is why it was nice to relax at her apartment that particular Saturday night, buzzing on red wine and watching a movie. It was one of the more recent James Bond films—Ben was unsure which one—and the scene on the screen involved Bond seducing a married woman.

Heather had been quiet all night long. In fact, she'd hardly said two words together since he'd arrived an hour earlier. She had not objected when he suggested the movie, not objected when he pulled out the wine, and not objected when he plopped down into her comfortable leather recliner, rather than sit next to her on the couch.

It was somewhat surprising, therefore, when she turned, fixed him with a very serious stare, and spoke for the first time. "Would you do that?" she asked.

"Huh?" Ben was not sure what she was talking about..

She nodded at the screen. "Sleep with a married woman," Heather said.

Ben grinned. "Of course," he said, feeling quite happy with his cleverness. "I plan on sleeping with a married woman every night in a couple of months!"

It was a good line, but Heather was not amused by it. "Would you cheat on me?"

Ben's grin vanished. This caught him off-guard; he needed time to think. "With a married woman?" he asked, acting confused.

"With any woman," she quickly countered.

Which brought him to a moment he had worried about ever since he first pushed his cock into Kara, the blonde Vegas stripper—the moment Heather would first ask him about other women.

It was a moment Dave and Trent seemed to think would come and go quickly, and easily; once you experienced their lifestyle, all notions of right and wrong as it related to sex were turned upside-down. Ben, however, had not known whether he would be able to look his girlfriend in the eye anddiffuse the situation, as his friends called it.

But like everything else they taught him, it proved a piece of cake—his eye did not flicker, nor his voice waver, as he looked at Heather and said, "Sweetheart, I love you. Of course not."

And Heather stared at his face for a long moment with narrowed eyes before she turned back to the television and continued with the movie, and Ben smiled inwardly with the knowledge that he had cruised past the trouble spot and diffused the situation.

Of course, he could not have been more wrong.

* * *

The Marina Point condominium complex was one of the more upscale buildings in Marina Del Rey, or even the city of Los Angeles itself, if one were to really investigate the matter. The condos were well-designed and spacious, and the building amenities—workout room, sauna, pool, valet service, etcetera—were top-notch.

There was also ample security, in the form of twenty-four-seven video surveillance throughout and a team of security guards at various spots in and around the building, of which the two most visible were the men seated at the guard desk in the middle of the lavish entrance hall.

Davonne had been working the guard desk for three months now, and it was a good job. Low risk, relatively good pay, good benefits—and a nonstop parade of ass. The denizens of the complex were mostly affluent, many of whom were single older men, and the women they brought back for their various pleasures never ceased to amaze him. Davonne could not fathom sometimes how beauty some of the women were.

Of course, few held candles to the women in Ten-Forty-Two.

Miss Coverton and Miss Johnson were young, gorgeous, and in love with each other—lesbians, that is—which was just about the hottest thing Davonne could imagine. They were a frequent topic of conversation among the security staff; any reason to assist the women at their home prompted an all-out bidding war, and the complex weight room was the choicest assignment as the two women frequently worked out, often together. They were not seen much in the entrance hall, sadly enough, as condo owners had a separate entrance.

Which is why Davonne was delighted to see a limousine roll around the drop-off circle outside, the door open, and the beautiful blonde Miss Johnson emerge from within. He nearly fell off his chair—she wore a short white dress that seemed almost sprayed onto her body and offered a generous display of bronzed flesh. When Miss Coverton slipped from the depths of the limo on the heels of her lesbian lover, Davonne gave up trying to hold back his raging erection—her black dress was just as tight and just as sexy as the white one. It was at this point that a third person emerged, following the ladies, and Davonne's jaw dropped.

It was a man.

The security staff had been talking about the man who'd visited Ten-Forty-Two some nights earlier, but the group had passed the notion off as an acquaintance of some sort. There had not been a single man up to the condo in the two years the women had lived there, beyond two older men known to be the fathers of the women.

This man was clearly not their fathers, nor was he just an everyday acquaintance. He was young and handsome, and dressed in a sharp black tuxedo, and once all three were out and ready, the girls latched onto each arm, snuggling closer, as the man escorted them inside.

"Hello, Davonne," Miss Johnson sighed as the trio passed by.

Davonne did not even try to hide his amazement. He nodded, then stammered, "Miss Johnson, Miss Coverton. Have a good night."

Miss Coverton giggled. "We intend to," she said, and the way she said left little to Davonne's imagination. His raging erection was harder than ever.

He watched them go, watched their beautiful backsides as the rounded the corner and moved out of sight, and it was at this point that Jerry, his partner at the security desk, returned from the restroom and took his seat beside Davonne, and noticed immediately the slack-jawed expression.

"What happened?" the man asked. "Did I miss something?"

Davonne swallowed, hard, and said hoarsely, "I'm taking my break."

Which is exactly what he did, and release was swift in coming.

* * *

It began, as it had before, with wine.

Three glasses and a bottle of 2006 Duckhorn Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, to be exact. The girls were already buzzing off the wine from dinner, and neither was a particularly heavy drinker to begin with, so the group recognized one bottle would be more than enough for them all.

There was light conversation as they sipped their drinks, settled in the main room with the ladies upon the couch and Adam in a comfortable chair. It was pleasant and enjoyable, but carried with it a significant undercurrent of tension, a slow-building anticipation of where the night would take them, of what they all knew was coming next.

The ladies finished their glasses at the same time, sharing a glance over the rims as they did so. Adam set his own glass down and rose from his seat, saying, "Let me fill those for you." He moved forward, intending to do just that.

"Stop," Holli said quietly, and Adam stopped.

The ladies set their glasses down and looked at him, standing before them in the center of the room upon a very fine rug that he could not remember being there before. There was a smile upon Holli's face, a smile Adam knew well at this point, but there was no smile upon the face of her lover, Michelle—only expressionless intensity and more than a little hunger.

The girls exchanged another glance, longer this time, before Holli trained her eyes upon him once again. "In the short time we've known each other, Adam," she said, and there was a special sort of sincerity to her voice that seemed to carry, surprisingly, no sexual tones, "I've come to value your friendship a great deal. You're a good man, one of the best. I truly hope you know I mean it when I say how much you mean to me, and how much I think you will come to mean to us. I'm happy you're here with us, to share what I think will be a special moment for us all."

Holli rose to her feet, and despite having seen her all night long, Adam's breath caught at the sight of her: statuesque and beautiful, chestnut hair cascading from her head, eyes as bright and blue as the summer sky, and a body hot enough to ignite the flames of war, stuffed at present into a black dress showing an almost scandalous amount of flesh. She extended her hand and Michelle took it, and joined her on her feet—and scandalous, indeed, was the best word to describe the gorgeous blue-eyed blonde in the skimpy white dress. The two were a study in contrasts, and yet so very similar in all essentials. It had not taken Adam long at dinner to realize that the two girls were perfect for each other.

"It's been a long time for Michelle," Holli continued, her tone the same, "but she is ready. You are the first man we've brought into our home, the first we've ever spoken of in such ways, and the first we've considered a trusted friend. We are ready, but we ask that you follow our lead. This is new territory for us, no matter how long we've fantasized about it."

"I understand," Adam said softly, with a smile equally soft.

Michelle spoke next, her voice as light as her honey blonde hair, but heavy with lust that she did not even bother trying to conceal. "You're such a sweetie," she purred, "but once we get started, I'll expect a little less gentleman out of you, sir."

Adam grinned. "I understand," he repeated, and felt his blood begin to pulse.

"Please," Holli said, and now her voice was laden, too, with lust, "don't move."

He did not need to respond, and the ladies were not looking for it. They stepped forward, breaking their hand-holding to move to either side of him—close, but not too close. He was straight-legged, standing tall, unmoving despite the pounding of his heart and the blood rushing to his crotch; this would be, interestingly enough given Jocelyn's own well-disguised appetites, his first such encounter.

They did not touch him at first, but rather set about circling him—he expected this was ostensibly to ease Michelle into the idea her first man in years, not that she needed easing with the look upon her face. One full turn around him later, once back into their original positions, they finally reached out and put their hands on him.

Only to slowly set about relieving him of his three-piece tuxedo. They were slow and methodical, working very much in unison with synchronized movements, not applying to much pressure or caressing anything out of turn, but in moments his jacket, vest, tie, and dress shirt were discarded, leaving him bare-chested and dressed only in a pair of black slacks.

They set to circling him again, but this time their hands were active upon him, caressing his chest and the broad shoulders of his back, lightly and only with their fingertips. Their touch was so soft, it was almost like feathers dragged across his skin, and felt wonderful.

And then they moved closer, closing the distance between them, and suddenly Adam was surrounded on both sides by nothing but gorgeous female, chestnut to his left, blonde to his right. Holli's arms wrapped around his shoulders as she pressed herself against him, and he turned his head and tilted down to meet her raised, expectant lips. Michelle was not one to sit idly by as the others kissed—she slid her left arm around his lower back and peppered a series of her own kisses upon the skin of his shoulder, neck, and collarbone.

For the first time in a long time when faced with a sexual situation, Adam swooned and struggled to keep his knees from buckling. Two beautiful bisexual women were eager to pleasure him, and be pleasured by him, and for a moment he worried he would not be up to the challenge. He felt a significant responsibility, given all Holli had said and the knowledge that this was not something these girls did every day, and did not want to disappoint them.

And so he slapped himself, mentally, and told himself to focus—and to enjoy what was coming as he enjoyed all his experiences, and he smiled into Holli's mouth.

The lovely blue-eyed woman noticed, and pulled back. "What's so funny?" she asked with a playful smile touching the corners of her own lips.

"Nothing," he replied, "and everything. I'm happy I'm here."

Those blue eyes softened. "We're happy, too," she said sweetly, then her eyes narrowed and she added, "but I believe my little honey said no more nice guy."

It was time to bring out the big guns, Adam decided, and grinned. "You want it," he stated flatly, and firmly as he grabbed the back of Holli's head, "you got it."

Adam forced her forward, hungrily capturing her lips in his once more. His tongue slithered into her mouth, probing, searching, sweeping over teeth and lips and dueling with its better half. He could feel Michelle kissing her way up his neck, her lips like the faintest brush strokes of an artist at the easel, but she surprised him when she kept going all the way up to the line of his jaw, and then further still.

The blonde beach bunny leaned in and planted her lips next to Holli's, and suddenly Adam found a pair of tasty pink tongues in his mouth. The ladies exploded, their mouths working frenetically all at once against his own, and each other. Several seconds passed of zealous spit-swapping before the frenzy of the triple-kiss lessened, and soon the three found themselves in an open air licking contest. Grinning, Holli and Michelle flicked their tongues at each other.

Adam's hands were positively itching and it was time to do something about it. He reached out with his left hand, slipped it beneath the bottom of the black dress, and clutched at Holli's supple rump, squeezing and kneading the delectable flesh. Not wanting his newer acquaintance to feel left out, however, he also slid his right hand around the blonde's tiny waist and down, under the white dress to the smooth, round skin beneath.

Michelle sighed and pushed back against his palm, and Adam massaged the luscious bottoms of both girls as they continued their tandem assault upon his chin and neck and cheeks and mouth, sprinkling a sugary barrage of licks, nibbles, and kisses upon him. It was impossible for him to say which of the two bottoms felt better—they were both round and taut, and exceptional.

A half-moan, half-sigh escaped his lips and Holli and Michelle giggled in unison at the sound. He drew his head back, needing to catch his breath after such a deep kiss with two women at once, but the girls required no such pause—their mouths immediately closed the distance between each other, and Adam was treated to one of the most erotic sights of his life.

They were aware of him watching them, and while Holli and Michelle were quite familiar with one another, they took their time to let him relish it. Their lips met softly at first, almost chastely, but that moment did not last and soon their tongues were involved, licking and slurping each other with lusty delight. Adam was impossibly hard, watching their little show.

Soon, they separated and Holli glanced over at him. The grin was still on her face. "You see why I can't get enough of Michelle," she said, planting a tender kiss of the blonde woman's cheek. "I know you're just going to love her. She's such a hottie, and she has the tightest little butt."

"My love is such a lovely woman," Michelle chirped in response, pressing her wet lips to Holli's cheek to return the favor, "a hot, sexy, slutty, lovely woman. She loves your cock, you know. She tells me about it constantly. But now it's my turn."

Adam felt the very object of her words lurch in his pants. The ladies both noticed, as well, and Michelle snickered as her delicate hand reached down and cupped the bulge.

"Mmmm," she murmured as she massaged him gently through his dark slacks, "it feels big."

"See for yourself, my love," the buxom chestnut-haired beauty replied, as she slipped down to her knees. Her fingers deftly undid his belt and zipper, and in a flash the slacks were down around his ankles. She pulled off his shoes and socks and tugged the pants off the rest of the way, leaving him in only his boxer shorts.

Michelle looked up at him and their eyes met, her bright blue eyes wide with excitement. "May I?" she asked breathlessly.

Adam nodded, and those two blue pools went immediately back to his crotch as she, too, went to her knees. Michelle's delicate hands came up and took hold of the elastic band of his underwear. Slowly, waveringly, she tugged them down from their place to reveal what lay beneath, and her breath caught as the whole of him came into view.

"It's been a long time," Holli whispered, with a comforting hand on Michelle's shoulder.

Michelle nodded, her eyes wide as saucers, and inches from his cock. "Too long," she whispered back, as her tongue flicked absently across her lips. Her hand came forward once more, but this time there was no waver as she wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft, and squeezed.

The feeling was exquisite and hardly anything had happened yet; Adam was certainly affected by the mentality of the situation, being the first male in a long time to have experienced the touch of the lovely Michelle, who met his gaze again.

"You like?" she asked with a grin that was both innocent and naughty at the same time.

Adam grunted, "Much."

"You'll like this, too," Holli breathed, and Adam nearly buckled when her velvety lips wrapped around his cock. Tenderly, lovingly, she suckled and slurped the mushroom head.

Michelle's hand still held the base of his shaft, but she was not content with the role—he nearly buckled a second time when Michelle leaned closer and gently kissed the wrinkled skin of his testicles. He groaned as she cupped the underside of one of the aching balls with the flat of her tongue, rolling it around. He squeezed his eyes shut, forcibly working to maintain his control.

When Adam opened his eyes, he noticed the ladies were grinning up at him, four bright blue eyes sparkling with great amusement, mischief, and lust. Michelle had pulled back both her hand and her head, but Holli's mouth was still full of his cock. Lazily, she dragged her lips off his member, even as her right hand came up and replaced Michelle's at the base. She grinned at him again, eyes flashing, and angled his shaft to point right at her blonde lover.

Michelle sighed, and swallowed the length of his cock in one easy motion; for someone gone so long without cock, the girl seemed to have no problem fitting one into her mouth. It registered plainly on his face: the shock of the move, the pleasure of the move, and his fleeting thoughts of her unnoticeable rustiness. He groaned again, and she giggled with her mouth full.

Their styles were very similar, loving and reverent, as if enjoying taking their time. He wondered if that was due to their recent experiences sucking only dildos and strap-ons, and not real cock; there was really no need to furiously devour a rubber penis, and so time was taken. Adam was grateful for whatever the reason, as a tender blowjob was always preferred—and doubly so when doubly the ladies were involved.

Michelle lapped with long tongue strokes up and down the length of his shaft, closing over the head and suckling every so often, sliding her lips languorously down as she took it back inside her mouth. It was exceptional and Adam enjoyed every second—so much that he actually groaned with loss as she finally lifted her head up and away.

"Your turn, my love," the blonde beauty murmured with a sigh as she angled his cock back in the direction of her lover.

Holli grinned and descended, and Adam found himself back once more inside her luscious mouth. Her head of luxurious chestnut hair bobbed up and down, slowly and steadily, and despite the subservience of the position with the women on their knees before him—and the emotional disconnect it could engender—Adam could feel clearly her affection in the tender way she pleasured him. It was intensely moving, and deeply pleasurable.